Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Student’s Life - Part 2 - Meeting Your Family

"My visit to your place over Easter doesn't quite go to plan."

17
12 Comments 12
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It has been just over a month since you surprised me in my halls at uni. It’s now the Easter break, and as per your request, I’m coming to stay for a few nights to meet your family. And this is where things take off.

The farm lane scythes its way through the Berkshire countryside, then home straight to your parents’ farm. I’ve been driving for just over two and a half hours, as I was caught in traffic and road works on the M25 and M4, making my way from Islington, North London. For this trip I’m borrowing my mum’s Peugeot 207, as I sold my Vauxhall Corsa in order to go to university in the first place.

Finally I arrive at your front door. I turn off the engine, take my holdall from the front passenger seat and open the car door. No sooner have I got out of the car and you’re running over to me, taking me into a warm embrace, kissing me passionately. Your tongue exploring my mouth, I feel like I’m in heaven. Then I hear a man clearing his throat; looking up, I see your father. His bald, 6 feet 6 inch frame towers over me and he's twice the size of me brawn-wise. Clearly he is a man whom I do not want to piss off. And I’ve already made out with his daughter in front of him.

“N… Nice to meet you sir. I’m J…” I say nervously, holding out my hand to your father.

“Aye. James. My little Alex told us all about you.” He interrupts gruffly, taking my hand in a firm, brief handshake.

Thankfully you come to my aid, taking my hand and leading me into the house.

“Don’t worry about him, James,” you say to me, reassuringly. “Once he’s used to you, he’ll be happy as Larry. I’ve never brought a boyfriend home before.”

“Y… You sure Alex? He seemed a touch pissed to me,” I reply, looking back over my shoulder.

“You’ll be fine!” You laugh. “You’ll be sleeping in my room with me, lover boy.”

You lead me to your room, where I ditch my things at the foot of your bed. Taking my phone from my pocket, I make a quick phone call home, to let my folks know I got there safely. Hanging up the phone, I make my way back downstairs, where you are waiting at the foot of stairs for me.

“I was just about to get you, dinners ready,” you say.

“Oh, fantastic!” I eagerly reply. “I’ve not eaten since I left home, been regretting that for the last ten miles.”

“Well then its perfect timing.” You laugh, leading me to the kitchen. Once again, I come face to face with your father. Who, thankfully, is looking a lot calmer than when we first met.

“This is my dad, Ian,” you say, then gesturing to a middle aged woman setting the table, “This is my mum, Leanne."

Your mother stands to greet me; she’s identical to you. Maybe a bit shorter, but not by much.

“Nice to meet you Leanne,” I say giving her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. “I can see where Alex got her good looks from.”

“Oh thank you, James,” your mum replies blushing slightly. “It’s nice to see our Alex has found herself a charming young man.”

“And my sister, Emily, should be around somewhere,” you say looking around the kitchen.

“Oh she’s just in the cellar, grabbing a bottle of red, Alex,” your mother replies.

Hearing footsteps emanating from an open doorway to my right, I turn my head. I see Emily coming up the stairs, clutching a couple bottles of red wine in each hand, her auburn hair falling over her left shoulder. The next thing that I see is that she’s slightly bustier than you, a 34D by my estimates, which is surprising to see on such a slim girl. I stare at her, transfixed, but your voice snaps me out of it.

“This is my older sister Emily, James,” you say, then turning to Emily, “Emily, this is James.”

“Hello, James.” Emily greets me, coyly, then looking at you, “He’s definitely as fit as what you say he is, Alex.”

Blushing slightly, I take the wine bottles from Emily, and with directions from your mother, open them and place them on the kitchen table for later. The next few minutes fly by, and before I know it, I’m sat next to you at the kitchen table. Sat directly opposite Emily, with your mother next to her and your father at the head of the table. I'm thoroughly aware of Emily stroking my leg with her foot, as she looks over the brim of her wine glass at me, but nevertheless I’m enjoying it.

After dinner and desert we sit and chat amongst ourselves, until I can feel the tiredness I’d been fighting taking a hold of me. I tell everyone that I’m really sorry but I’m tired after my gruelling drive and am going to be turning in for the night. You look faintly disappointed; clearly you were planning on a quick tumble before going to sleep. I take myself off to bed and the second my head hit the pillow, I’m asleep.

Waking up the next morning, I look over to see you fast asleep still. Yawning to myself, I take my tracksuit from my bag and go for an hour or so run, having left a note to say where I was and what I’m doing. Getting back to yours, I let myself in, shout out a general hello to make my presence known and make my way to the shower. Upon reaching the shower, I strip down. My cock, semi erect from my run and increased blood flow, springs free. Turning the shower on, I wait for the water to heat up and step in. After five or so minutes, I hear the door open and close. Assuming it’s you, I carry on washing. Then all of a sudden, I hear Emily’s voice.

“So… That’s what Alex gets to play with.”

Shocked, I turn round. My hands springing down to cover my, still semi erect, cock. I see Emily standing in front of me, wearing nothing but an almost sheer robe. As I stand there nonplussed, Emily takes a step towards me, removing her robe as she does. Revealing her naked body to me, I can feel my cock twitch as it starts to get harder at the sight of Emily’s body.

MilfLovers2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfLovers2

Before I know it, Emily is standing in the shower with me.

“Oh come on, James,” Emily purrs, running her hand down my chest “There’s no need to be shy.”

“B… B… But Emily, I'm with Alex.” I protest, as her hand pulls one of mine away revealing my engorging member. “You shouldn’t be doing this.”

“Mmmmm. That… is a good looking cock James,” Emily whispers, looking longingly at my genitals. “I hope Alex takes care of it like I taught her to.”

“W… W… What?!” I stammer in reply.

“Didn’t you ever wonder who gave Alex the idea of surprising you like that after your lecture?” Emily sultrily retorts, “You have to admit, James. It was out of character for Alex.”

I had to silently agree with Emily, it was out of character for you to be that sexually aggressive. You’re normally fairly submissive. And then it hit me. You must have learned all you knew about men, from listening to Emily. As this struck me, the last shreds of my resilience promptly faded.

“So how about I show you what Alex’s teacher can do,” Emily whispers in my ear, her lips brushing the lobe as she whispered.

At this, I pull Emily’s 5 foot 6 inch body into mine, under the water pouring from the shower nozzle. Engaging her in a long, drawn out, passionate kiss. My cock, already hard, prods her in the stomach. Her hand darts down, reaching for my member. Taking my cock in her hand, Emily begins to rapidly stroke my cock. Causing me to moan into her mouth with pleasure.

The sensation of Emily’s hand on my erect cock sends wave after wave of pleasure up my spine. But as quickly as Emily started to wank me off, she ceases her jerking and breaks the kiss. Looking at Emily in confusion, I wonder what will happen next. My confusion, however, is soon found to be misguided. As Emily turns around, pushing her ass into my crotch. Taking my cock in my hand, I begin to slide it between Emily’s swollen labia. Just teasing her entrance, coating my helmet in her juices.

“Are you just going tease me with that beast?” teases Emily, looking over her shoulder, winking “Or are you going fuck me?”

Taking this as my queue, I plunge my whole seven and a half inches into Emily’s warm, wet, welcoming pussy. Causing her to cry out in pleasure. Taking long, deep strokes, I experience every inch of Emily’s exquisite vagina. Picking up the pace slightly, I look down and watch Emily’s ass wobble mesmerizingly. As my pelvis crashes into her buttocks. Placing my hands on Emily’s hips, I start pummeling her pussy faster and harder than ever.

“Oh fuck yes, James!” exclaims Emily, almost screaming. “Just like that. Fuck me. Make me cum. Make me cum like the little slut I am.”

Leaning over Emily, so that the water from the shower nozzle now falls down my back. I reach one hand around and begin to furiously play with her clit. Emily’s breath is now sharper and shallower, I can tell that her orgasm is imminent. But in order to tip her over the edge quicker, and for other reasons unbeknownst to me, I begin to finger Emily’s tight little asshole. Slowly at first, I soon work up a head of steam. Soon I'm rapidly finger banging her ass. Almost within seconds, I could feel Emily’s pussy and ass clamping down upon my cock and fingers. Watching her mouthing words, which only she was to know. As her orgasm was consuming her, sending wave upon wave of pleasure up her spine. Feeling the wave of wetness from her pussy washing over my cock almost sends me over the edge, but I hold it back. Panting heavily, Emily turns her head round to face me.

“You like playing with girl’s asses then, you naughty boy?” she says sultrily. “How about you fuck my tight little ass!”

This is music to my ears, that is the one thing you still withhold from me. As you have had a bad experience with anal in the past. Emily doesn't need to be ask me a second time. Pulling my cock from Emily’s sopping wet pussy, I begin to press my glistening helmet against Emily’s anus. Slowly, I begin to feel her anus give way to the pressure and I slide slowly into Emily’s ass. Soon I am buried to the hilt in Emily’s ass, with Emily moaning all the while. I partially withdraw from her, and then slide back in, slowly at first but I am soon rapidly fucking Emily’s tight little asshole. Bliss.

Fucking Emily’s ass has me on cloud nine. At this moment in time, I am in heaven. The room is filled with the sounds of our bodies crashing into one another along with the shower. If I could stay in this moment forever I would. But the tightening sensation in my balls brings me back to reality. Feeling the rest of me tensing, I know what is about to happen.

“Mmmmmmmm.” I moan, “I’m gonna cum!”

“Keep fucking me, you dirty bastard!” Calls Emily, “Fill you girlfriend’s sister’s ass with hot cum”

Picking up the pace, I start pummelling Emily’s ass. And soon, the tension gets too much for me and I erupt. Shooting string after string of thick white jizz into Emily’s waiting ass. Staggering back slightly, I shoot the last bits of cum over Emily’s buttocks. Breathing heavily and feeling somewhat proud of myself, I gaze at Emily’s ass a moment, savouring the sight. Emily then stands up to face me and takes me into a deep kiss.

“That was wonderful, you dirty boy.” Emily says teasingly, “I cannot wait to have you aga…”

“WHAT THE FUCK?!”

Your voice cuts through the air like a hot knife through butter. I slowly, almost disbelievingly, turn my head to the doorway. You are standing there, a robe wrapped loosely around you. Clearly you were intending on surprising me as Emily had done.

“You total, utter cunt!” You cry, “How could you do this?!”

The next hour and a bit flew by, as if they were seconds. Before I knew it, I was back in the Peugeot bombing it down the farm lane. With my hastily packed holdall beside me, and a black eye and bloody nose inflicted upon me by Ian. Wanting to put as much distance between me, you and your family as possible. I guess at this point it goes without saying; I will never hear from either you or Emily ever again.

Published 
Written by James1992
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments