Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Addicted, Part 6 : Massage Therapy

"Patrice's addiction increases as she gets a taste of her massage therapist"

35
6 Comments 6
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

That night, Patrice slept like a log. When she woke up the next morning, she smiled. She had the whole week to herself. She thought about all the cock she could probably get. This is going to be a great week, she thought.

She rose to her feet and went to prepare for her day. She had taken the rest of the week off to relax. She had planned a spa day for Monday and of course, she had her appointment with Nickolas later that day. She remembered how awesome he fucked her cunt the last time. She wanted to get herself especially dolled up for their meeting.

The day started with a nice manicure. Patrice had beautiful natural nails she kept neatly trimmed with a neutral beige color. Her feet were adorable. She had the prettiest toes adorned with pink and white color.

Once her manicure and pedicure were done, she had a facial. Her skin glowed. Later, she had her black hair highlighted with a golden hue that looked marvelous with her skin tone.

Her hair was styled in big pretty curls that bounced with each step she took. She was happy with the outcome. The only thing she had left was her massage.

She stepped into a fragrant room with low lighting provided by a few lamps and candles. The sound of waves crashing against the shore and birds squawking played over the speakers.

She sat in a comfortable chair wearing a soft thick white robe; her hair pulled up in a bun as she sipped on herbal tea. The door opened and in walked Christopher. He was this tall white man with a shiny bald head. He was massive in size. He looked as if he could crush someone with his bare hands.

His face was pleasant despite his massive intimidating exterior, he smiled, "I'm Chris. Denise is not here today."

Patrice usually preferred women to massage her, but since she had been exploring the depths of her cock appetite looking at the size of Chris's massive hands, she couldn't help but wonder if his cock was just as massive.

Even if not, he was a man that worked with his hands. Surely, he could provide her cunt with more than enough pleasure if he massaged her just right. She smiled. "Nice to meet you, Chris. I'm Patrice." She blushed.

He noticed her beautiful smile and blushed, "Um, you can remove your robe and lie on the table. We'll get started."

Before he could look away, she dropped her robe. His eyes widened. He cleared his throat. He wanted to look away, but he couldn't. He figured if she was that open to showing him her body, he would gladly look.

He watched as she sat on the table and lay down. He walked over to the door and locked it. Then he grabbed a towel and some warm oil and headed to where she was.

He placed the towel over her ass. As much as he tried to control himself, his cock was on some serious horny shit. He poured oil on her back and rubbed it in nicely. Patrice moaned as he eased the tension in her muscles. She hoped he wouldn't mind easing another area. The more he pressed and rubbed, the more excited she got. She reached back and pulled the towel off and let it hit the floor.

"Ma'am you have to keep the towel—"

She rolled over. Her breasts were full and scrumptious. He could imagine his lips on her nipples. She opened her legs wide and gave him a show. The more she played with her clit, the fuller his cock got.

AlisaYo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaYo

She saw the bulge under the white cotton pants he wore. It looked inviting. "Let me see you."

"We're not supposed to—" He looked back at the clock. He had 50 minutes left in the room before anyone would bother him. He pulled down his pants and showed off his massive cock.

She smiled, "Wow, it's nice."

He grinned. He stroked his cock and he watched her finger her pussy. When he heard the squish sound and saw her squirt, he got closer and filled his mouth with her right tit. He pushed his meaty finger into her pussy as he sucked her tits.

She humped his fingers. She was so close to orgasm. "Sshhhh," he insisted, "we can't be too loud."

She nodded and bit her lip. Her leg shook and she grabbed his hand, "Oh god," she uttered softly, "You are good with your hands."

He smiled, and his massive cock dangled. He put it near her face. She reached for him and took it in her mouth. "Ah, yes, fuck yes," he said as she licked his shaft and sucked his head. He continued to finger her sopping wet pussy and she came again.

He pulled his cock from her mouth, grabbed her legs, and turned her around to face him. Then pulled her legs until they rested on his shoulders. He saw the juices leaking from her cunt. He placed his cock at her opening and pushed in. "Ummm," they both hummed.

He reached for the oil and covered her tits and belly and he pounded her pussy. Her tits bounced with his thrust. His balls slapped her ass with each thrust. The music transitioned to some jungle sounds. It seemed so perfect for the raw savage sex they were having.

Never had he fucked anyone on the clock. He had been tempted, but this woman enticed him to new depths and he found himself balls deep in her pussy. He lifted her off the table and bounced her on his shaft as he sucked her nipples one after the other.

She held on tight and even showered his shiny bald head with kisses. His cock felt so divine in her pussy. She wondered if he'd be open to another meeting, but then she remembered Nickolas. She had better savor this fleeting moment and get home for a shower before meeting him. She didn't want to be punished for her behavior.

She smiled and cooed as Chris bounced her on his cock. Her pussy creamed all over his shaft. He laid her back on the table and humped faster. He grunted and groaned as his sack tightened and he released. "Fuck," he whispered, "Shit."

He couldn't believe how good it felt. Even though Patrice had an addiction to cock, her pussy had to be addictive. Or it could have been her sweet nature. Once a man put his cock in her tight little pussy, they all craved more of her.

He looked down at the beautiful woman and smiled. "Wow, I've never done anything like this before at work."

She smiled, "Thank you. You were sweet."

"When can I see you again?"

She sat up. "I usually come here once a month."

"No, I mean, outside of here."

She smiled sweetly, "I don't know. Maybe tomorrow."

"Yeah, I get off at 5:00 in the evening."

"I have to get cleaned up now," she said right before kissing his lips and leaving.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments