Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Addicted To Delilah

"He would stop if he could, but he's addicted"

10
7 Comments 7
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

They lay together in the bed of their cheap hotel room, the glow from the neon sign outside their window the only illumination.  He watched her dozing, the heady satisfaction of satiated lust clear on her face.  The window was behind her so her skin shone with the light filtering in through the window and there appeared to be a halo of red light around her.  Fitting, he thought, since she was his vice, the she-devil on his shoulder whispering to his mind of carnal desires.  He knew he shouldn't be here.  His wife was out with friends tonight, and therefore not missing him, but he had told himself that he wasn't going to do this anymore.  

He loved his wife.  She was everything he had ever thought he'd wanted; smart, funny, sexy... But when he saw Delilah, his heart had raced and his mind had flashed through scenes of debauchery and the ways he would love to defile this woman.  He had found himself hard and wanting and without thought, he had approached her.  That conversation had ended with her on her knees in front of him in an alley, sucking him off and allowing him to cum on her face.  She had smiled, pulled a handkerchief from her purse, wiped her face off and handed him her card telling him to definitely call her.  He had been hooked. 

He reached out his fingers and ran them over her silhouette.  He started at her ribs and followed the soft curve downward to her slender waist and up over the swell of her hip.  She stirred, eyes fluttering, and smiled at him.

"Mmmm.  Haven't had enough?" she asked.

"Is there such a thing as 'enough'?" he replied, tracing his fingers back up to her ribs and then repeating his path.

She chuckled, deep and throaty. "Definitely not."

As his fingers moved back up to her ribs again, she turned her body slightly so that his hand found her breast.  He kneaded and caressed the mound of flesh, molding it to his hand and squeezing, smoothing his palm over her nipple, feeling it harden under his touch.  She sighed, turned onto her back, and arched into his hand.  He ran his hand down between her breasts and over her flat belly, splaying out his fingers so as to touch as much of her as he could. He moved his hand back up and gave her other breast the same attention. He pulled his hand away after a few moments and moved to get out of bed.

"You're not leaving yet, are you?" she queried, sitting up on her elbows and sounding surprised.

He reached out and put his hand on her cheek, running his thumb over her full lips.  "No, baby, I'll be right back."

Before he could pull his hand away, she parted her lips and took his thumb into her mouth.  She swirled her tongue around it and sucked for a moment before releasing him with a small, quick nip on the pad. His cock twitched and he stood up with a smile.

"I'll be right back."

He went into the bathroom.  After flushing the toilet, he stood at the sink and splashed a little water on his face.  He took a drink and looked at himself in the mirror.  Instead of his own reflection, he saw Delilah; the way her legs felt wrapped around his head as he was feasting on her most intimate flesh, the way her eyes looked up at him from her knees as he watched his cock slide in between her lips, the way she glowed with thick globs of his cum spurted over her face and breasts.  Oh yeah, he was hooked.

He was already a little hard as he exited the bathroom.  He came around the corner to see Delilah had changed positions on the bed.  She was lying sideways with her head near the side of the bed.  She had her knees spread wide and her hand was working over her slit and circling her clit.  Her other hand was squeezing one of her breasts and rolling her nipple between her delicate fingers.  She had his full attention and his body responded immediately.  He walked over to the side of the bed near her head and looked down at her. 

"Beautiful," he breathed.

She locked eyes with him and deliberately slid a finger into her waiting cunt.  Her eyes flashed with lust and she sighed.

"I want your cock in my mouth," she demanded.

She dug her heels into the mattress and pushed and scooted her head to the edge of the bed until she was hanging her head over the side and her throat was extended and exposed.  She opened her mouth expectantly.  He wasted no time obliging her and slid his mushroomed head past her lips to her warm, waiting tongue.  He slid partially in and pulled himself back out a few times when she released her nipple and removed her finger from her pussy.  She reached back, dug her fingers into his hips and pulled him to her, burying him deep in her throat.

He threw his head back and his breath hissed through his clenched teeth.  God, that was good. She used her hands to push him back out of her mouth until she had just the tip between her lips.  She then did it again, pulling his hips to her and taking him deep into her throat. He started taking up his own rhythm, fucking her mouth and stroking deep. He reached his hand down to her exposed throat and wrapped his fingers around her neck, putting slight pressure in his grasp.  He could feel the swell of her throat on each stroke.  She moaned her pleasure around him and he felt the vibrations of it through his flesh. 

He released her neck and held back on the movement of his hips, taking more shallow strokes and allowing her to catch her breath.  He leaned over and pressed his lips to her belly.  He swirled his tongue around her belly button and trailed kisses over her as he made his way down to her waiting pussy.  Her knees were still spread wide and the lips of her sex were open, inviting him closer to take a taste.  He snaked out his tongue and flicked her clit. She moaned deeply, her mouth still filled with his cock.  He sucked her nub into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue again and again.  She gasped and clenched her fingers into his hips and ass.  

The sharp pain of her fingernails digging into his skin mixed with the pleasure of her mouth on him and the taste of her on his tongue.  He swirled and licked through her pussy, lathering his tongue down her slit and lapping at the juices that were flowing.  She was breathing fast and shallow now, her cunt squeezing and releasing as she came higher and higher, closer to her climax.

He sucked her clit into his mouth again and match the pace of his tongue to the thrusts of his cock in her mouth.  She was clenching her fingers harder and harder and he watched her toes curling into the bedsheets.  He carefully put pressure around her nub with his teeth.  Her knees slammed together and she locked his head between her thighs. She ground her pussy into his face.  Suddenly, she released his cock from her mouth.

litllebunyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
litllebunyTS

"Ah...Ah...AH...FUCK!!!" she screamed as her body was pushed over the edge.

She ground harder into his face, squirming and screaming, her pussy soaking his face and the bedsheets in her juices. Her body spasmed under him as her orgasm ripped through her and she gave herself over fully to the sensations.  He kept his pace and pressure with his tongue, pulling out every drop of pleasure he could from her.

She released his head as her knees slowly began to droop back to the bed.  He slowed his pace and finally stood up, looking down at her.  She was panting, her knees splayed and her arms outstretched.  She was beautiful in her afterglow but his cock was throbbing with need and he wasn't willing to delay his release any longer just to watch her.

"Stand her in front of me and bend over the bed," he commanded.

She opened her eyes and smiled at him, a devilish glint in her eyes.  She did as she was told, assuming the position she knew he wanted.  She bent at the waist putting her chest on the bed, legs spread, pussy up, open and inviting and waited.  He looked at her and smoothed his hands over the ample globes of her ass cheeks, squeezing and kneading the flesh there.  She wiggled her hips a little in invitation.

He grabbed his shaft and swiped his head over her slit, wetting himself with her juices.  He was only able to stand it for a moment and he released himself and plunged into her in one, deep thrust. The force of his penetration pushed her deeper into the mattress and her groan of pleasure was muffled by the sheets.

He reached down and tangled his fist tight in her hair, pulling her head swiftly back toward him.  She raised up off the bed and arched her back downward.  

"Ah!" she cried out with a mix of surprise and pleasure.

He started to glide in and out of her wet cunt.  Her earlier climax made her slick and ready for him.  She was tight and her pussy grabbed at him with each thrust, maximizing his sensation and heightening his pleasure.  He pulled her hair a little more and arched her toward him, her neck exposed again. He kept his hold on her hair and reached around with his other hand to hold her throat.  He applied just a bit of pressure, not enough to constrict her airway, but enough that she was well aware of his control.

"Yeah, baby," she groaned. "Give it to me!"

With his hand on her neck, he could feel each ragged breath and her moans and sighs of pleasure reverberated through his palm, his pleasure ratcheting upward. His thrusts grew stronger, ramming his cock deep into her pussy.  She pushed her hips back into him, meeting each thrust and moaning words of encouragement to him.  

"Just like that, baby!" her voice was breathy and deep. "Keep going! You know how I like it!"

"Fuck yeah! Take it!" he growled to her.

He was enjoying himself immensely, but he wanted more so he removed his hands from her hair and neck and put them under her arms and around the tops of her shoulders.  With his grip tight, he pulled her back and down onto his cock as he thrust upward. 

Yes! This is what he wanted! His cock pistoning into her, hard and fast.  His hips slamming into her ass cheeks.  His balls slapping against her clit.  Her deep moans and groans had turned into cries of lust and pleasure.  Their bodies were slick with sweat and their breathing was shallow and labored.  Her cries were becoming more frantic and he knew she was close to cumming again.  He pushed into her as hard as he could as her climax hit. Her pussy clenched almost painfully tight. The only thing saving them from pain was the flood of juices that flowed around his cock and dribbled out of her.  

He clenched his teeth to hold back his climax, keeping up his rhythm as she screamed out her release.  He knew she was on the other end of her orgasm when her legs became weak and she started to sag into him.  He pulled out of her suddenly and turned her to face him.  He pushed her down onto the bed and grabbed his cock in his hand.

"Yes!" she said, "Cum all over me, baby!"

He stroked his cock hard and fast, his balls tightening.  He let go of his control and felt himself explode.  He spurted hot, heavy globs of cum over her.  Long ropes of his seed decorated her breasts and belly.  He kept pumping his fist and shot after shot came from him.  His climax was brutal and intense.  He didn't think he had ever come that hard before.  

When he was finally finished, he collapsed onto the bed next to her and they lay together, panting and basking in the afterglow of sexual satisfaction.  She was making a noise that was probably as close to purring as a human can get.  He stood up and grabbed a hand towel from the bathroom, handing it to her so she could clean herself up a bit and then he lay down on the pillows. When she was finished, she crawled over to him and kissed him deeply.

"You are amazing," she crooned.

He smiled, "You are insatiable."

She pulled back and pouted her lip at him. "Is that a BAD thing?"

"No," he chuckled, "I suppose not."

She smiled beatifically and turned to lay with him.  He spooned her to his chest and breathed in the smell of her hair.  He ran his fingers along the curve of her hip and, after a few moments, felt her body loosen and settle into sleep.  

He got up and got into the shower.  It wouldn't do anyone any good if he came home smelling like sex and Delilah's perfume. During his shower, he started to feel guilty. He shouldn't do this again.  He couldn't do this again.  After his shower, he dressed and stood at the foot of the bed, watching the slow rise and fall of her chest as she slept. He walked to the side of the bed and leaned over her, kissing her forehead.  He left the room, got in his car and started home.

He was thinking about his wife and how he loved her.  He didn't want to hurt her. She was the most important person in his world. He resolved not to see Delilah again. He reached his house and pulled into the driveway.  Without thinking, he checked his phone to see if Delilah had woken to find him gone and messaged him.  He realized in that moment why he would never keep his resolution.  He loved his wife, but he was addicted to Delilah.

 

Published 
Written by Sxykitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments