Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alone on Valentine's Day

"Alice spends Valentine's Day alone, but Daddy makes sure she cums."

39
18 Comments 18
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

My phone pings with a text message from Daddy. 'Check the closet in the bedroom,' it reads, 'Third shelf on the right behind the clothes.'

Excitement surges through me as I eagerly obey and open the closet. Behind a pile of my clothes, I discover a medium-sized pink box decorated with black hearts and wrapped in satin ribbon.

The card tucked beneath the ribbon says, "I hope you have a pleasurable Valentine's Day, my sweet baby girl! I'm sorry I can't be with you in person, but at least this part of me can be. With love, Daddy."

It had been a year since he first told me he loved me, and yet here we are, separated by miles and obligations, on Valentine's Day, when we should have been together. Yet, knowing that he still thinks about me and considers me his special girl warms my heart.

My heart flutters with joy and excitement as I open the box. A silicone dildo that looks exactly like Daddy's erect penis is inside the box, as well as a card that reads, "Have fun with my cock and send me a video."

It's a replica of his penis, and the details are incredibly accurate, from the ridges and veins to the circumcised head. I can't believe he went to such lengths to create something so unique and special for me — a gift that will undoubtedly please me for years to come. All he wants in exchange is a video of me using it. Even though I'm embarrassed by his request and reluctant to make and send such an intimate video, I know how much it would mean to him, so I set my reservations aside.

To ensure that I have a good angle to record the entire session for my Daddy, I stack the pillows, place my phone on top, and support it with the old teddy bear that he also gave me. I take a deep breath as I position myself in front of the camera. My hands are shaking, but I'm determined to get this right. With one hand, I press the record video button.

As I look directly into the camera, my heart is already racing with excitement, and I run my tongue along my lower lip before gently sinking my teeth into it, smiling like a naughty little girl — Daddy's girl.

I open my mouth wide and stick out my wet tongue, licking the toy's head in a slow, circular motion. My gaze is fixed on the camera as I explore every detail of the one-of-a-kind toy, every contour familiar because it's a replica of Daddy's cock. As I lick up and down the shaft, I swish my tongue around the surface of the toy, savoring the texture on my tongue, before wrapping my lips around the glans and gently sucking it into my mouth.

As the warm wetness of my mouth encases the toy, I let out a low, sexy laugh and begin to bob my head up and down, allowing the dildo's length to slip deeper. My mouth glides up and down as I quicken my pace and take it even further, allowing the toy to slide out before quickly slurping it back in even deeper.

Showing off my skills, I allow the camera to catch every detail of my seductive performance. I purposefully let saliva drip from my mouth down the length of the toy as I play with it, feeling the gush of pleasure that radiates through my body as I moan in satisfaction, knowing that my Daddy will be proud of me. When I close my eyes and imagine his hard, throbbing cock in my mouth rather than the cold, silicone dildo, I feel my arousal and desire intensify.

Each time I lower my head, I allow the toy to move deeper into my mouth until it reaches the back of my throat and causes me to gag. The feeling is uncomfortable and overwhelming, but I gain control over my gag reflex with each attempt. Gradually, I take the toy further and further back until it is at its full length, and I keep it there for a few seconds before my gag reflex takes over again.

My mouth pops as I release the toy, and my eagerness to keep playing with it is obvious. I let out a little squeal as I put down the toy, letting Daddy know how much I enjoyed playing with it. I end the recording, hit Send, and then wait anxiously for his response.

His reply pings on my phone shortly. It's a photo of his crotch, with a large bulge visible straining at the fabric of his pants, and it's followed by a text message that says, 'I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am. After dinner, I'll watch the video again and pay close attention to your moans.'

He probably watched it on mute, since he's still at that Valentine's Day charity dinner with his wife. It's what we agreed to, and while he may be with her physically, I'm inside his head and heart. His marriage had deteriorated long before I came along, and although I know I shouldn't feel guilty for being in love, it's hard not to think about how my involvement contributed to his infidelity.

On the day we met, I felt like fate had chosen for me to be there. I was working as a server at an awards ceremony where celebrities, tycoons and other eminent dignitaries flocked together. He was present too, humbly accepting his award for being the most successful entrepreneur in his branch of the profession that year.

He couldn't help but stare at the way my honey-colored hair curled down over my shoulders like ribbons of silk. His gaze lingered on my deep blue eyes, which glistened like pools of icy water before he lowered them to my voluptuous body. The curves of my hips and breasts made it nearly impossible for him to maintain his composure around me, and an ass as plump and juicy as a Florida peach made it even more difficult for him to resist. He kept looking over at me while I was serving drinks, and by the end of the evening, he had slipped me his business card. Not long after that, we went on our first date and here we are!

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

The sound of a single ping interrupts my train of thought, and my heart skips a beat as I read his next message.

'Be my good girl and show me more.'

A wave of warmth spreads through me as I read his words, and suddenly I feel ready to do anything to please him. Although I've never recorded a video of myself masturbating before, I can hardly contain my excitement as I imagine the look on his face when he watches it. It's not only the thought of pleasing him that drives me but also the feeling of being desired and wanted.

To get a good angle of my exposed pussy, I lower my phone to the mattress, supporting it with a few pillows to get the perfect height and position. I move around until the camera focuses on just the right spot and I can see all my intimate details displayed on my phone's screen. My freshly shaved pussy is damp and glistening with arousal, ready to take the dildo that sits on the edge of the bed. Inhaling deeply, I press the record button and grab the dildo that is still wet from my saliva.

My moans fill the air as I stroke the toy up and down, each time caressing my clitoris at the apex of movement, teasing myself and enjoying the softness of the silicone until I can't stop myself from pushing the head into my wet folds. My body shudders with pleasure as the toy penetrates me and I gasp aloud. Closing my eyes, I surrender myself to pleasure as I slide the dildo deeper and deeper inside my tight pussy, feeling the fullness of the toy stretching my walls.

With each thrust, I move faster, my moans grow in volume as my orgasm builds. The walls of my vagina tremble and contract around the toy as I pump it in and out. My breathing becomes shallow and labored, and my legs tremble with anticipation. With my other hand, I reach down and rub my swollen pearl, the sensation of pleasure intensifying with each stroke. I thrust the toy deeper and faster, imagining it's my Daddy's cock filling me up, pushing me forward to the edge.

Waves of pleasure are cascading through me, and I can feel my muscles clench tightly around the toy as I inch closer and closer to my climax. With one final thrust, I arch my back and let out a loud moan as the orgasm takes hold, shaking my body as I come undone in a beautiful, sensual explosion.

To prolong the pleasure, I hold my breath, my muscles tensing and relaxing around the toy as I enjoy the warm, tingly sensation that pulses from my core throughout my body. As my brain forces me to breathe in again, my orgasm gradually subsides, and I remain in a blissful state of relaxation as I slowly pull the dildo out of me.

A gush of my juices spills out of my tight depths as I do so, leaving a wet stain on the sheets beneath me. The dildo is covered in my creamy fluids, and I smile with satisfaction, proud of myself for stepping outside of my comfort zone to record my pleasure for my Daddy. As I look directly at the screen, I have a wide smile on my face, my cheeks are flushed, my lips are almost scarlet, and my eyes twinkle with pure joy.

"Thank you, Daddy," I exclaim. "Your present was perfect."

After blowing a kiss at the camera, I stop recording and send him the video. As I lie cocooned beneath my bedroom sheets, anxiously awaiting his response and feeling warm and mushy from the intense experience, exhaustion begins to wrap its arms around me and coax me into sleep.

I'm startled awake by a ping of a message on my phone. As I look at the screen, I see it's past midnight. I've slept for a couple of hours, though it feels like only minutes have passed.

When I open the message, I see that Daddy sent me a photo of his half-erect cock, casually positioned against his thigh and covered in cum, which is also spread across his stomach. The milky fluid gleams in the light and draws attention to his glans, swollen and red from arousal.

I reply, 'Thank you for sharing the picture with me, Daddy. It looks like you were having a lot of fun!'

'I did, but I'd rather fill your butt hole with my cum,' he texts back. 'Which reminds me, I don't want to hear complaints about how big it is the next time I ram my cock into your sweet ass. Until I get home, use the dildo to practice and stretch your tight hole.'

As he tenderly refers to our rented apartment as "home," I feel an overwhelming sense of contentment. Knowing that he has his bedroom in the house he shares with his spouse, as well as the fact that she hasn't had sex with him in three years, makes me feel better about our situation.

I had never considered dating a man who was already married, but I had an unexplainable attraction to him. Our relationship grew into something more meaningful than either of us could have imagined. He not only provides financial stability by paying my rent and university fees, as well as providing me with everything I could possibly want, but he also satisfies all of my sexual desires. He only stays at their house for the sake of their three kids and to keep up appearances. I know he'll divorce her and we'll be able to be together officially in the future, but I'm content with just having him in my life.

My phone pings again. 'If you don't practice, I'll know, and you won't like the punishment,' the text says.

Orgasm denial is undoubtedly the punishment he has in mind. I need to be on my best behavior, so I guess I should start practicing immediately.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments