Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amanda Gets To Know Her Father-In-Law

"Amanda is cold and her husband is not around"

77
5 Comments 5
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It was a cold winter evening. It was getting late, and Amanda just got out of the hall, where she and her colleagues had their annual year's end party. She was now looking for a taxi. Her husband, Tom, was in Cleveland for work and wouldn't be back until the evening after. Amanda realised she was not far from where Tom's father, Frank, lives. She thought she'd appreciate a warm place as soon as possible and would also prefer not to stay home alone the entire night.

She thought this would be a good occasion to get to know her father-in-law better. She called him on the phone, and he said she's welcome to spend the night in his apartment, but to keep in mind that it's quite small. She decided this was fine with her as long as it's warm. Soon she arrived at the door, rang the bell, and he opened it.

His beautiful smile and the gaze of his brown eyes gave him this particular charm Amanda couldn't get enough of. He explained that he'd take the couch and let her have the bed. She noticed that the couch was quite small. He was a big man, and she didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable at his own place, so she said that she was fine with the two of them sharing the king-size bed. Frank had stubble and dark hair with very little grey in it. One couldn't tell he was almost fifty.

It was late, so they both prepared for sleep. She didn't have her pyjamas, so she just took off her jeans and blouse to get comfortable. She was now in her underwear, but neither of them minded; they were family anyway. She got into bed quickly so she could get warm. He took everything off except for his boxers, then joined her in bed and turned off the light.

Amanda said, "I'm still cold,"

Frank responded, "I will get you warmer if you come closer." She turned her back toward him and got closer until she could feel the touch of his body. He spooned her, put his arm on top of her leg, and started rubbing it with his hand to warm it up. She could feel the warmth of his entire body, and she liked the feeling of his big, soft hand on her leg.

She adjusted her ass closer to his warm crotch and realised that his cock was starting to get hard. For a moment, she thought this was wrong, but then she realised she couldn't just let that erection go to waste.

"My bra feels uncomfortable," said Amanda. "Can you help me take it off?"

He obliged and then put his hand on her belly. She felt a soft, pleasant sensation and moaned softly. He started slowly rubbing her belly, and she took off her panties, realizing she was quite wet already. Then she started rubbing his boxers up and down with her butt and felt him get harder and bigger behind her. She knew this would get her wetness on his boxers.

He started kissing her neck and back gently. He whispered in her ear with his deep voice, "You smell great!". Then he grabbed her ass cheeks with one hand each, spread them slightly, and then she could feel the head of his dick touching her pussy.

Amanda responded, "I want you in me; fuck me, please!".

He pushed his dick inside her. At first, he moved slowly, but then accelerated as he got more lubricated. She started moaning loader and loader. She screamed,"Yes, yes!" as she was climaxing. Seconds later, she felt that he was coming too. He filled her up with his cum.

Amanda's entire body finally felt warm. They fell asleep, with his dick inside her.

...

Amanda woke up in the morning and saw her father-in-law, Frank, next to her in bed. She remembered what they did last night and how good it made her feel. As she moved her hand a little, it brushed against Frank's hard dick. She was not surprised by the morning wood; he was in very good shape for his age. She touched it again, and it felt so good in her hand. He was still asleep, so she decided to wake him up in the best possible way.

She slid her tongue over her lips to lubricate them, let his dick loose, went under the sheet, careful not to wake him up, and stretched her neck so that his dick found the opening of her mouth. He was not circumcised. She gently squeezed his cock between her lips and licked the tip with her tongue. She started slowly moving her head up and down to taste his dick. She thought the sensation had probably turned his dream erotic by now and waited impatiently for him to wake up.

Her fantasies were starting to make her a little wet. Soon she felt his strong hand gently caressing her hair, and she heard him moan softly. He moved his hand down her back while slowly touching her with his nails. This made her feel a wonderful tickling sensation. He found his way to her thigh and started massaging it with his fingers. He gradually moved his hand to the inner side of the thigh, and his fingers briefly touched her pussy. During this time, she kept on sucking his dick and tasting his precum.

He said, "I'm having an amazing morning right now; let me thank you the best way I know.". She got out from under the sheet and smiled while looking into his eyes. Suddenly her phone rang, and she realised her husband, Tom, was expecting her call this morning. The phone was next to the bed, so she lay on her back and answered.

NATAZZHATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NATAZZHATS

"Hi honey, sorry I forgot to call you."

At the same time, Frank spread her legs and moved on his knees between them. He started caressing both her inner thighs, then moved back and leaned forward to kiss them. Amanda was too concentrated on the call to react.

"No worries, is everything fine?" said Tom.

"Yes, yesterday I was too cold, and I was near your father's place, so I ended up staying for the night. I didn't want to stay alone at home. How are you doing?" said Amanda.

"I'm fine; the presentation went great yesterday. I will be leaving the hotel in a couple of hours. I'll probably grab something to eat, and then I'm going to the airport."

While the conversation continued, she saw Frank's mouth approaching her pussy as he started to slowly kiss it and lick her outer lips. She knew she needed to tell him to stop, but she didn't want to be rude, and it felt so good that it seemed like a silly thing to do.

"Is Dad near you? I want to say hi," asked Tom on the phone.

"He is... eating right now. I'm still in bed, and I'm not dressed."

"Cool. I'm glad you two are getting along so well. When you go to the kitchen, tell him I said hi."

"Sure."

Amanda, you are starting to get quite excited. Frank's tongue was now moving faster and getting to more sensitive areas. Her eyes were closed so that she could concentrate on the sensation. She talked with Tom about his presentation and at what time he would arrive back home. She was about to reach an orgasm and was not sure she could stay silent. It was too late to stop now; she wanted to have this orgasm. She just went with the flow and couldn't help but moan a little.

"Are you okay?" said Tom.

"Yes... I'm actually... completely naked, wet, and horny right now. Thinking of you," said Amanda.

"Really? Oh, that's so hot. Is the bedroom door locked?"

"No, it's not."

"Oh my god, you're making me so hard right now."

She opened her eyes and looked at Frank; He saw her looking at him. She said, "I want you to fuck me," pointing at Frank while still on the phone with Tom. Frank obliged, and seconds later he was sliding his dick up and down on her pussy without using his hands. At moments, it touched her clit briefly. He slowly penetrated her, and she moaned loader.

"Tell me what you'll do to me tonight," she asked Tom on the phone.

When she closed her eyes, she imagined Tom was fucking her, and when she opened them, she could see it was actually Frank. She loved it both ways. Frank's hands were on her waist, and when she would look up, she would see his broad shoulders and sweaty face. She started moaning loudly as Tom was telling her his plan for the night.

"I will suck your nipples until they grow in my mouth. I will grab your ass and push you against my body to get my dick hard," Tom explained .

"Yes, don't stop," responded Amanda.

"I will take off your panties to scent the amazing smell. Please, don't shower!"

"Oh, I will not, oh, shower."

"Do you think my father can hear you right now?"

"Yeees."

Soon after, she felt Frank's dick getting even harder inside her as he was pounding her fast. Even though he managed to stay silent, she realised he was coming by the look on his face. She started coming too and said, "I'm coming, I'm coming". Tom was encouraging her over the phone and promising an even better orgasm tonight.

After the orgasm, she turned her head to Frank, smiled, and said, "Thanks." She told Tom that she needed to go now, and they both hung up. She took several minutes to relax and then got dressed without showering.

...

The same evening, Amanda was already at home, and her adventure with Frank was a memory. As soon as Tom arrived and closed the front door, clothes started falling in all directions, and they started kissing passionately.

"You made me so horny today. What you did on my father's bed with him so close to you," said Tom.

Amanda smiled and said, "I need your dick."

"Oh, I forgot to buy condoms."

"I need your dick now."

Tom took his boxers down to the floor and then did the same with her thong. He made her bend over with her arms on the back of the sofa. She was wet already, and she was thinking that some of Frank's cum was still inside her. She felt Tom's fingers circling around her clit, and soon she was ready to receive his dick inside her. He smelled your pussy from behind and said, "You smell amazing," then put his hard dick inside her wet pussy. She started moving in synchrony with him and quickly reached an orgasm. He came inside her not long after that. She turned around, and they started kissing again.

...

A couple of weeks later, Amanda missed her period.

Published 
Written by dann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments