Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Online/Offline Affair - Part 1

"An online affair with a pretty married woman turns out to be a steamy offline romance"

22
3 Comments 3
5.7k Views 5.7k
830 words 830 words

Author's Notes

"This steamy romance is continuing with Cindy and I intend to add to this saga in parts.. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Stay tuned."

We used to chat on an online chatroom, every day like clockwork. Cindy was married to Doug and they had two teen boys. She was around 38 years old, but had a hot banging body. Doug had gotten lazy, fat, and uninterested in Cindy. He had has beer, TV, and work. Cindy worked at a dentist's office, managing their appointments & billing. That was her part-time job which kept her busy until twelve noon every work day. 

Once she got home and showered, we used to meet online around one pm. Our online sessions lasted from thirty minutes to an hour almost every day that she worked. It usually started with me kissing her on her neck, biting her ear lobes gently, followed by passionate french kissing. 

I would then proceed to circle my tongue on her perked up nipples, bite them gently and would hear her moan. I would finger her pussy and keep kissing her on her lovely lips. Dragging her closer to me, I would press her tight body towards me and make out with her. I would continue foreplay until she had one or two orgasms. 

I would then fuck her in a cowgirl pose on a comfy couch; I wanted to see her nice boobs flailing up and down while she rode me as a cowgirl. She used to get all wet and dirty after our chat sessions, which ended up with her using a dildo to have nice orgasms.


After a couple of weeks of our online chat fantasies, where we made out in different poses - doggy, cowgirl, missionary etc, Cindy asked for my phone number. She wanted to check me out for real and I was ecstatic. My phone buzzed nearly a minute afterwards, with a sweet text from Cindy. 

I had asked her to download a private texting app, to maintain anonymity with her family. This app would lock up immediately after the message was sent and be silent on notifications. Cindy had to set a pattern to unlock and read or send messages. She wanted me to call her on that night, for a dirty talk. So, our saga moved on from online chat forum to a near-offline with phone talk, exchanging pictures and sexting. 

 A couple of days later, we decided to meet for real. I suggested a nice upscale restaurant for lunch, after she came back from work. I would surely squeeze in a couple of hours of downtime from my work to meet this lovely lady. 

BBWNaughty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BBWNaughty


We met at a nice Italian restaurant, which was away from both of our places of residence. I ordered an expensive red wine to get go with our food. We talked about our lives a little and what we did in our free times. I wanted Cindy to feel comfortable around a man she had just met virtually and spoken on the phone a couple of times. 

She was dressed in short red dress, exposing her silky thighs when sat across to me for lunch. That just turned me on, imagining what could be there up her silky thighs. After she felt comfortable with me, I asked her if I could book a room for our offline rendezvous. 

She was so horny that she wanted to make out in my car. I, however, booked a room in a nearby Hilton hotel and we drove there. As soon as we entered the car, she kissed me for real. That first kiss was romantic. We kissed in the car for several minutes and we decided to take the affair to the confines of a cozy room. Cindy was teasing my cock all the while I was driving her to the hotel. I had done a remote check-in, so that we did not waste any time. I pulled her close, kissing her passionately in the elevator and we made it to the room.

Once we entered the hotel room, our clothes came off easily. I made her sit on me in a cowgirl pose, on a nice sofa. She adjusted herself to get my hardened tool in her wet pussy. The first insertion into her wet pussy made me ecstatic.  

We began kissing passionately in the roo, while I was playing with her tits. I wanted to last longer to pleasure her so, I stopped her from riding me faster. Aided by her slim waist, I made her ride my cock slowly. 

Every time my cock hit her g-spot, she moaned and I bit her lips gently. We kissed passionately for several minutes and fucked in this position till I shot a load of hot cum in her. She had a couple of wild orgasms before mine. We decided to take a nap before we carried on with our next session. 


Stay tuned for the next part of the story, where we made out on the bed following a nice nuru massage.

Published 
Written by Manmatha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments