Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bailey Visits From Mexico

"Bailey was seventeen and she was visiting from Mexico. . . ."

14
2 Comments 2
15.2k Views 15.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Bailey was the younger seventeen year old sister of my fiancé’s best friend and future maid of honor. She came to stay with my fiancé, Rolalinda, and myself. Bailey was from Mexico and was a beautiful teenage lady. I had seen photos of Bailey on social media, and while she was an attractive young lady, I didn't really have any designs on Bailey, since I had a live-in girlfriend. 

Rosalinda and I picked Bailey up at the airport, and I was surprised that Bailey spoke very good English. Rosalinda was so excited to be able to converse with someone in Spanish that it didn’t take long for the conversation to switch from English to Spanish. While I know a little Spanish, I am not fluent in it, so I begged for the English translation. Rosalinda patted my thigh-

“It’s girl talk,” Rosalinda informed me. “I can catch you up later.”

Rosalinda and I shared a tiny one bedroom flat in far North Dallas, in an upscale neighborhood. We made accommodations for our house guest, with Bailey taking the pull out couch in the living room. The first night was easy going, as all three of us were tired. 

After breakfast on Saturday morning, we decided to go lay out by the pool. The three of us picked out lounge chairs by the pool. 

While Rosalinda had a knockout body that I had ravished many times over, I was awestruck when Bailey stripped out of her shorts and peeled out of her t-shirt. Her bikini was probably about three sizes too small, barely covering her 36 C cup melons, her nipples pressing hard against the soft fabric of the bikini top. The bottoms revealed more ass than should be legal at a semi-public pool, bunching up in the crack of her ass. I did my best to not stare, but I couldn’t resist.

Rosalinda snapped her fingers.

“Hello,” she remarked, “over here!”

I had been caught. She gave me a quick silent stare, which was all I needed. 

Rosalinda had me spread sun-block on her back, as she lay on the chase lounge, supine on her stomach. Bailey was putting on her own sun-block, as I placed a glob of the sun-block on Rosalinda’s back and massaged it in. Bailey peered over at me and winked.

I finished smoothing the sun-block on Rosalinda’s back side and legs, and then sat on my chase lounge to apply the same to my own body. Bailey took up a supine position on her stomach, with me sandwiched between her and Rosalinda.

“Could you?” Bailey asked, pointing to her back as I capped the sun-block. I reopened the sun-block and liberally spread it across her back. Bailey pulled her jet black hair over her shoulders as I rubbed the lotion in. Her skin was soft and she hummed as I pushed down on her back and shoulders. I was careful to not go into any forbidden areas and to insure my handiwork was above reproach.

As I re-capped the sun-block, Bailey asked, “What about the back of my legs?”

I uncapped the sun-block a second time and squirted the block on to the backs of Bailey’s legs. Bailey’s cut ass was mere inches away from me. She parted her legs ever so slightly, almost like an invitation. I slipped my fingers to the inside edge of her thigh only slightly, just to test things. Bailey hummed very softly, almost inaudibly. Rosalinda had her eyes closed and didn’t say a word.

I lay down between Rosalinda and Bailey. The sun beamed down hot on the three of us. It didn’t take long for the heat to strip me of any energy I might have. Bailey got up and headed for the pool. As she slipped into the pool, Rosalinda opened her eyes and warned,

“She is seventeen, and you’re fixing to get married.”

She didn’t need to say anything else. The rest of the day, I doted over Rosalinda. When she went to the pool, I went to the pool. When she wanted something to drink, I went and got it. I made sure anything I did or said was above board and left no doubt as to my intentions.

I didn’t intentionally try and ignore our house guest, but she picked up on my not so subtle change. When we got back to the apartment, Rosalinda took to the shower before me, while I kicked back on the bed. Bailey knocked on the frame to our bedroom door, which was open, and stuck her head inside the bedroom.

“Are you mad at me?” Bailey inquired.

“No,” I responded, “but I have to mind my manners.”

Bailey smiled.

“Yo comprende,” she responded in Spanish, disappearing back into the living room. I dozed off to sleep.

When I woke up, I could smell the very distinct smell of Mex’can food being cooked. The stereo was blaring and the shower was running. I had to pee. The bathroom door was slightly ajar and I could see a figure in the shower, behind the frosted curtain. I stepped into the bathroom and raised the toilet lid. I was mid-stream, when Bailey peered out from behind the frosted shower curtain. I froze.

Bailey didn’t say a word and quickly closed the shower curtain. I finished my business and flushed the toilet.

I stepped out of the bathroom and lay back down on the bed. A few minutes later, Bailey stepped out of the shower. Because I had left the bathroom door slightly ajar, I had a perfect view into the bathroom. Bailey stood with her back to me, toweling off. I was mesmerized by her cute ass. She turned and I got another perfect view of her perky breasts and the front side of her gorgeous body. Her pubic area was clean shaven. As she patted herself dry, she looked up and our eyes locked on each other for just a brief few seconds. There was no hiding the fact that I had seen everything.

Bailey placed the bath towel on the wall rack and then reached over and closed the door. A few seconds later, Bailey emerged, the towel wrapped tightly around her torso.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

She smiled and disappeared into the living room, then reappeared a few moments later, a change of clothes in her hands. She smiled as she walked past the bed and into the restroom, where she closed the door.

The three of us had dinner and afterwards, we sat and chatted for quite a while. Around about one in the morning, we decided to call it a day and go to bed. While Rosalinda fished for an extra set of blankets and pillows in our closet, I pulled out the tuck-away bed from the couch, while Bailey stood behind me.

“I like you and you apartment,” Bailey remarked in broken English. I smiled as I say the bed-frame down and adjusted the mattress.

“If you need anything,” I told Bailey, “I will get it for you,” I replied.

“Gracias,” Bailey responded, smiling from ear to ear. Rosalinda brought out the blankets and sheets and made the bed for our house guest as I retreated to our bedroom. The light went out in the living room and Rosalinda closed the door between our bedroom and the living room just before she slipped under the bed sheets next to me. She snuggled up next to me and within five minutes, she was snoring.

I was just about sleep, when I heard a faint tapping on the door frame. I slipped out of the bed and cracked open the bedroom door.

“Estoy frio,” Bailey remarked in Spanish. I went into the closet and grabbed a second blanket. I took it out to Bailey and spread it across her tiny body on the small pull out bed.

“Can you lie next to me and warm me up,” Bailey requested, tacking on, “Just for a few minutes?”

I took a deep breath. I knew I shouldn’t, but when Bailey begged with a soft “pleeeease”, I couldn’t resist. I slipped under the two blankets and up close to her, pressing my body against hers, as she tossed a leg over me. Her breathing was short and fast. I could tell she was turned on.

She placed her hand up under my t-shirt and ran her finger tips through my chest hairs.

“I love the feel of your chest,” Bailey whispered. My cook was now a raging hard on.

“Bailey,” I whispered, “We can’t do this.”

Bailey’s hand made its way down to my boxer shorts and in past the waistband. I almost exploded when she wrapped her fingers around my eight inch thick cock. She pressed her body up against mine and out lips met in a fiery exchange, our tongues darting back and forth, exploring the inner recesses of each other’s soul.

“Let me close the door,” I whispered, knowing Rosalinda was just in the next room. Fortunately, she was a very sound sleeper. A thunderstorm could set up shop in our bedroom and she wouldn’t wake up.

I slipped back under the sheets. Bailey was totally nude. She wasted no time in stripping my boxer shorts from me and removing my t-shirt. Every time either of us moved, the bed springs squeaked. I wondered how I might explain things should we get caught. I kicked the covers off the bed and pulled Bailey down on to the floor and on top of me.

I rolled her on to her back and spread her legs. Her pubes were puffy and awaiting the oral pleasures and delights. She shimmied and shook, as I drove my tongue past the hood covering her clit and flicked her clit back and forth with my tongue and then sucked on it.

“Oh! My fucking gawd,” Bailey whispered, as a climax rolled through her young body, as she held on to my head.

I worked my way up her to her navel and then her luscious melons, where I took my time sucking each of her nipples. When I reached her neck, she shook and trembled violently, as I kissed my way around d it, asking me through clinched teeth to “put it in her.”

I slipped my cock into Bailey’s moist and welcoming pussy. I went in about an inch and something stopped me. Bailey was a virgin. At about the same time, I remembered that I didn’t even put on any protection and I hadn’t even bothered to ask if she was on the pill.

“We need protection,” I remarked, pulling out.

“No we don’t,” Bailey replied. “I’m on the pill.”

“You’re a virgin,” I remarked.

“Not for long,” Bailey responded. “I want it.”

I searched her coal-black for any hesitations. I didn’t see any. I slipped my cock back into her pussy and pushed. I placed a pillow over Bailey’s face, as I entered her, knowing any sounds she might emit, could very well wake up Roselinda. My pelvis crashed into hers and she trembled violently, her clinched fists beating on my back. She pulled the pillow from her face and stared intently at me, biting her lower lip as we both worked our hips back and forth in a synchronized fashion. As soon as I shot my first load deep inside of her, Bailey hummed softly, digging her mails into my back, as she trembled. I stiffened up and shot my last two loads, before pressing my lips against hers and searching for her wicked tongue.

The outside light from the window was the only light that illuminated us, but it was sufficient.

“Are you warm enough?” I whispered.

“Yes,” Bailey responded, “In fact, “I’m burning up!”

Mission accomplished. I stepped into the kitchen and cleaned up as Bailey climbed back into her make-shift bed on the pullout, pulling the covers up around herself. I leaned over and kissed her on her forehead.

She hummed and said “Gracias.” I disappeared back into my bedroom and slipped into bed next to Rosalinda. She never even so much as stirred or knew I have gotten up.

I woke up to sunlight in my eyes. Rosalinda was in the shower. Bailey was looking down at me, smiling.

“Buenos Dias!” Bailey called out. “It’s time to get it up.”

I was sure she meant it was “time to get up,” but either way, I was happy to oblige. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments