Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Belfast Sluts

"Two housewives become hookers, when offered a cash incentive."

166
33 Comments 33
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story is about what happened on a night out in the early 2000's when I was married to my first husband, Roger."

It was Friday evening and my husband, Roger and I had arranged to go out for a meal in a restaurant and then meet some friends in the Crown Bar in Belfast afterwards. However, Roger came home from work late and he had been in the local pub with his workmates for hours. In short, he was drunk and our evening out had to be cancelled. I had really been looking forward to the evening, as I hadn't been out for weeks. Roger lay down on the sofa and fell asleep and I went into the kitchen to make coffee, just so that I didn't have to look at him.

I decided that Roger's drunken antics weren't going to spoil my weekend, so I phoned my friend Karen and asked her if she fancied going into town for a few drinks. Karen was glad of my offer and I arranged to pick her up at eight O'clock. I picked Karen up at her house later, drove into Belfast .and parked outside the Crown Bar on Great Victoria Street. Inside the bar, I spotted Rab and Tony who were two of my husband's friends and we joined them at the bar.

I told them about Roger coming home drunk and spoiling our evening out and Tony said, "Nothing new there."

Tony then asked me if Karen and I were looking for tricks, because we looked like a pair of cheap hookers. I laughed and told Tony that he wouldn't be able to afford either of us.

The craic was good and we all chatted and joked for a while. I thought about what Tony had said and I had to agree. Karen and I were both wearing very short leather skirts and my lacy blouse was practically see-through. If I'd taken off my jacket, my boobs would have been very visible. After a while, Tony and Robert said their goodbyes and left to go home. Suddenly, the Crown bar felt very boring, so we decided to cross the road for a drink in the Europa Hotel.

The bar in the Europa Hotel was huge, but it was almost empty. There were probably only twenty people in the whole bar. We took our seats at a table, overlooking the street and ordered our drinks from a young waiter. The prices turned out to be extortionate, so we decided to just drink up and then move on.

As we sat at the table, I became aware of the barman, who was casting looks in our direction, while talking to, two men who were sitting on stools at the bar. After a while, the barman approached us and said,

"Excuse me, ladies, I'm Marty, are you just here for a drink or have you anything else in mind?"

"Like what?" asked Karen, bluntly.

Marty asked us not to be offended but said that if we were working girls, there were two gents at the bar who would be willing to pay for time with us. I said, "Well Karen, that confirms what Tony said, earlier. We do look like a couple of whores." Karen laughed and sipped her drink; she looked interested.

I told Marty that I wasn't offended and asked him just how much these two gents would be willing to pay for our dubious company. Marty told us that we could expect to be paid £120 per hour each, but he would need fifty pounds to help set the deal up and collect our fee. I asked Karen if she was up for it and she said,

"Yes, let's do it, I could do with the cash"

Marty returned to the bar and had a short conversation with the two men. Then he brought them to our table and introduced them as Barry and Alan.

Barry and Alan joined us at our table and ordered a round of drinks. They were in their early forties and were staying at the Europa Hotel. They were both tall and handsome. I couldn't help wondering why they were willing to pay for sex when they probably could have picked up a couple of women in Robinson's bar on the other side of the road. There wasn't a great deal of conversation as we sat there sipping our drinks. We agreed to spend two hours with them and then made our way to the elevator, that would take us to the room in which they were staying.

KristineAluxeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristineAluxeTS

Once inside the room, Barry and Karen sat on a sofa and started kissing. I sat on a bed while Alan got undressed. Then Alan asked me to give him head so I knelt in front of him, placed his cock between my lips and drew it deep into my throat. I glanced across at Karen, who was now topless and giving Barry head.

After giving Alan lip service for about five minutes, he asked me to stop and get undressed. I removed everything except for my stockings and suspender belt and knelt so that Alan could enter my shaved pussy from behind. I was very wet and Alan glided in easily. Barry was lying on his back and Karen was squatting over him and impaled on his cock. She was riding him, reverse cowgirl and Barry was slapping her bare ass as she rode up and down on his rigid erection.

Alan was fucking me faster now. His cock felt like a poker inside me. He suddenly tensed and thrust very deep into my pussy. I gasped as I felt his hot cum fill me and drip out of me and run down my inner thighs. Karen was finishing her ride on Barry's cock and he gushed inside her and then withdrew from her well fucked pussy.

All was quiet for a few seconds and then Alan said, "Come on girls, put a show on for us until we get hard again."

Karen got up and walked across the room to where I was lying on the bed. She straddled me, with her dripping pussy hovering just above my mouth. She went down on me and began to lick my clit. I returned the favour and probed Karen's pussy with my tongue. I gagged when I tasted Barry's cum, but like a good whore, I carried on and soon got used to the taste. This was the first time that I had licked a pussy and I was loving it.

The fact that two men who had just fucked us were watching and encouraging us made it even more exciting. We carried on licking and fingering each other for ages. I was loving it and I didn't want it to stop. However, it came to an abrupt end when Barry told Karen to sort Alan out because he was ready to fuck me.

Barry got on top of me and I helped guide his cock between my pussy lips. He asked me if his cum tasted good when I licked it out of Karen. I told him that it did and that I wanted more. Barry plunged his cock deep into me. It was by far the largest and it felt good. Barry took me hard, his cock went much deeper than Alan's and I thrust back against him as he fucked me, to try to take it even deeper. I urged him on and pleaded with him to fuck me harder, but Barry had other plans. I felt him stiffen and suddenly he pulled out and moved up so that his cock was inches from my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it and he shot his sticky load into my mouth. I gulped it down like the good whore that I had just become.

I looked across the room to see Karen do similar, but instead of swallowing Alan's cum, she got up and made her way over to me. She knelt down and I opened my mouth wide to receive Alan's cum, directly from Karen's mouth. I swallowed it and then we kissed and licked any access cum off each other's necks and cheeks.

We both took a quick shower and got dressed, before making our way back to the bar, where Marty handed us both an envelope, containing our fee.

As I drove home, I asked Karen

"Did that really just happen?"

Karen said nothing, she just smiled.

Published 
Written by Truckstopangel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments