Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friends Forever

"Natalie still thinks best friends share everything"

76
23 Comments 23
6.6k Views 6.6k
918 words 918 words

The doorbell rang.

“Fuck,” Stuart thought. He was trying to get the house cleaned as his girlfriend, Jane, had invited a few friends around for drinks and nibbles, as she’d put it.

He opened the door and was surprised to see one of Jane’s friends, Natalie, standing on the doorstep.

“Hi, Stuart.” Natalie breezed past him into the house.

“Um, Jane isn’t home yet.”

“That’s OK,” Natalie smiled. “I didn’t really come to see her.”

Stuart swallowed as Natalie preened in front of him. The low-cut top didn’t leave much to the imagination. He could see she wasn’t wearing a bra and the two nipple piercings were poking through the white cotton.

“I don’t think we’ve really got to know each other, Stuart. Not properly.”

She bit her lip and trailed a finger over one of the wine bottles on the kitchen counter.

“I mean, Me and Jane have always shared everything.” She raised an eyebrow. “And I mean everything.”

She pointed at the pictures stuck to the fridge. 

“That guy with his arm around Jane. That’s Mikey Doherty. You wouldn't believe what we got up to on that holiday.”

Stuart shrugged. 

“And? That was years ago. She told me all about him. She tells me everything. We don’t have any secrets”

Natalie smiled. Her eyelashes fluttered as she gazed up at him.

“You know, we’ve always shared the same taste in blokes.”

She ran her fingers up his arm.

“We’d often flirt with them at the same time, making their poor heads spin as we teased them.”

She twirled a stray lock of her long dark hair as she locked eyes with Stuart.

“Of course, that’s all Jane would do. Tease” 

Her lip curled into a sneer. 

“Eventually, I’d have to take them off her hands and fuck their brains out before they exploded with sexual tension.”

She saw the look in Stuart’s eyes and stepped back in feigned surprise.

“Oh, Stuart. Please tell me you’ve gone all the way. She isn’t still making you dry hump her, is she?”

She bit her lip as she saw the expression on his face.

“Oh, you poor baby.”

Stuart tried to back away, his back pressing up against the kitchen worktop as Natalie advanced again.

“Maybe you are suited, after all, two frigid ones together.”

Her tongue flickered as she stepped closer. He could smell her perfume in his nostrils. Her hand dropped, and her fingers reached out to caress his cock. Her expression changed as she felt the hardness in his jeans. 

RoyalTranssQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoyalTranssQueen

“Or maybe you’re not that frigid after all.”

Stuart looked at her, looked at this girl teasing him and he snapped. Before he knew what was happening, he’d grabbed her and had her pressed against the wall.

“Mmmmmm I knew you weren’t frigid,” she gasped as she unbuttoned his jeans. Her fingers slithered inside, caressing his rapidly-hardening cock.

“Fuck,” Stuart snarled. Natalie’s fingers slid up and down his length, feeling him swell and pulse.

She whispered in his ear as she kissed his neck.

“I’m not wearing any knickers, Stuart.”

His jeans were tugged down, jeans and shorts around his knees. She spread her legs, and pressed her hips out, grinding against him. Her skirt was tugged up around her waist like a belt. Her fingers dug into his ass, pulling him in closer. His cock head rubbed along her slit.

“You’ve wanted this for so long, haven’t you, Stuart?” Natalie whispered. “You’ve needed to fuck for so long. Show me what she’s been missing out on, Stuart.”

Natalie reached down and grasped his cock, lining it up against her.

“Fuck me, Stuart.”

He slammed into her. His cock filled her as he rode her. It was a hard, dirty fuck. He kissed and bit her neck as he fucked her up against the wall. Her tits bounced as he slammed into her. His hands gripped her ass and held her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

With a strangled howl, Stuart fired load after load of hot, white cum into her.

She lowered her legs to the floor. Stuart’s rapidly deflating cock shrivelled out of her. 

She put her finger on Stuart’s lips.

“Just our little secret, yes Stuart?”

Stuart swallowed. The realisation of what he’d just done hit him square between the eyes.

“I mean, it’d be terrible if Jane found out, wouldn’t it, Stuart?”

Natalie leant in and kissed Stuart on the lips.

“I don’t know what she’d say if she ever found out how you’d just taken me like that. And no protection used or anything.”

She bit her lip and smiled.

“I really hope you haven’t got me pregnant. That would make things awkward, wouldn’t it?”

Stuart stared at her, his face turning pale as her words sunk in.

“Might break Jane’s heart to find out you’d knocked up her best friend.”

“Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that then.” Stuart swallowed, attempting to play it cool.

“Yes, let’s hope,” Natalie giggled as she pulled her skirt down and headed to the front door.

“I’ll see you tonight at the engagement party, lover boy.”

She saw his expression turn to one of shock.

“Oops, did I spoil the surprise?”

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments