Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boyfriend's Dad

"Finally got to my boyfriend's dad"

116
10 Comments 10
5.1k Views 5.1k
10.2k words 10.2k words

Author's Notes

"Names are all fake to protect identity of course :) This story is fiction and was supposed to be for the holiday contest but I never finished it to submit it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I used details from other situations that happened to me to fill it in."

I had my eye on my boyfriend's dad for a while now. He's not the most attractive guy but isn't bad-looking either. Fairly average all around. Average height, nice hair, nice face, and kind. I was attracted to him and often fantasized while masturbating about being with him secretly. I have always been into taboo, specifically about sexual relationships between people who should not have one. Ever since I started cheating more often it turned me on to have secret affairs with people close to either my boyfriend or friends, such as his friends or my friends' partners. It added to the naughtiness of it and made the rush that much more thrilling.

During the holiday season, we were spending a lot more time with both of our families. My boyfriend's family decided to go take a little road trip up to a cabin they were renting. It was a cozy place secluded up in the mountains where there was skiing and hiking. My bf being an only child meant it was just going to be him, myself, and his parents. We arrived at his parents' home and were welcomed before hopping in their SUV with our bags and were off.

We arrived after a long drive and got settled in. The place was as nice as the pictures we looked at. A big living room, a full kitchen, a nice patio leading to the woods, a hot tub outside, and two bedrooms. We decided to take the day to go to some local shops, cook dinner, make hot chocolate, and watch movies during the night. It was a nice start and we all decided to go to bed early so we could go skiing in the morning. Now, I'm not much of a skier. Not at all actually, but his family is and every winter they take a trip to go skiing. I didn't always go because that was not for me, but I wanted to go because of the cabin and had some serious FOMO.

We all woke up bright and early and I am most definitely not a morning person. Anyone who knows me knows that I like to stay up late into the night and sleep in. My boyfriend and his family were the opposite and would be in bed by 10 every night if they could help it. My boyfriend had offered to go on the bunny slopes with me to teach me, but I was too tired to get up just to be cold and struggle on the easiest slopes next to a bunch of kids. I told him I would just stay back and enjoy the cabin, watch some TV, go on my phone, and have my own vacation while they had their fun. He felt bad as it seemed like I was being left out to him, but I assured him I was fine and told him to have fun going on whatever slopes he wanted with his parents. After all, we only had a few days to enjoy the cabin and for them to go skiing, so I felt like this was best for everyone. After some convincing, he agreed and took off and I stayed behind and rolled back to sleep for a few hours.

I awoke and decided to make myself some breakfast. I made some coffee and decided to get in the hot tub. I changed into my black two-piece bathing suit and put my hair up. I slipped into the hot tub and sipped my coffee. I was feeling great as I laid back and enjoyed the hot water against the cold air. My mind began to drift as I started fantasizing about his dad again. Being around him made all the fantasies come back. I reached my hand into my top and imagined it was his hand touching me, imagining him kissing my neck while groping me. I touched myself over my bottoms with my other hand, again imagining it was his touch. I slipped my hand inside my bottoms and began massaging my clit pretending it was his hand and tongue. I let out some soft moans as we were isolated in our cabin and we were all alone. I felt a good mix of being safe and vulnerable as I was outside but no one was around. Similar to when I would fool around on a hiking trail either with someone else or by myself, only that has a higher chance of someone appearing.

I began to pick up the intensity of my self-love session. I began to get more and more turned on as I imagined having sex with my boyfriend's dad and everything I wanted him to do to me. I imagined him stripping my clothes off of me, kissing my body, sucking my nipples, licking my pussy, and making me cum. I imagined what his dick would look like, I imagined sucking it, what his moans would sound like as I did, and him cumming in my mouth or on me. I then imagined him fucking me, bending me over a table in the cabin, taking me from behind on the couch while I'm on all fours, and staring into his eyes on the bed he shares with his wife. I replayed these scenarios in my head as I masturbated and felt an orgasm building up. I was getting close to cumming and letting little moans escape and a few yes's and oh God's. I was so close and then I heard the sliding door behind me open.

"Hey, Natalie," I heard from behind me. It was my boyfriend's dad.

I immediately removed my hand from my pussy and placed them at my side and turned around, looking very shocked I'm sure. Luckily my back was to the sliding door as I was enjoying the view to the outside.

"Oh, hi Mr. Smith," I replied while panting. I tried to say it as calmly as I could but I was already worked up and breathing heavily from being on the verge of an orgasm while thinking about this exact man I was now talking to.


"Hi, I hope I didn't startle or disturb you," he replied.

"No not at all, what's up," I replied trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

I thought to myself, oh God he knows, he wouldn't have said that if he didn't. He saw you masturbating. I was just hoping now he didn't hear me moan.

"I aggravated my knee on the slopes, I was wondering if you knew where Ryan kept his ice pack. I forgot mine, and he said he brought his but I can't find it."

"Oh yeah I can help you look for it, I think I saw him pack it," I said as I got up and reached for my towel.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it." He said back.

"No worries!" I replied as I dried myself off in the chilly air as I now stood in front of his dad in my bathing suit.

I felt it became a bit awkward as I tried to dry myself off as fast as possible as he was just standing there watching me dry off. It wasn't the first time I was in a two-piece bathing suit in front of his dad or anything, but still, I felt a bit of awkwardness. I looked up at him and noticed his eyes were right on my tits in my bathing suit. I looked down and noticed my nipples were poking straight out of my top from being turned on and stepping into the chilly winter air. He noticed me looking and looked away, and I felt myself get turned on a bit that I caught him checking me out. I finished drying off enough and headed inside the house. I walked in first and I swear I could feel his eyes on my ass as I felt my bottoms ride up a bit inside my crack. We got to the bedroom my boyfriend and I were sharing and I went through one of the bags he packed. I found the ice pack and handed it over to him.

"Here you go," I said as I handed it over.

"Thank you! I couldn't find that thing," he said as he left to go fill it with ice from the freezer.

I took some time and sat down on the bed and thought about what just happened. I almost just got caught masturbating by my boyfriend's dad. I was so embarrassed but also began to get turned on that I got caught. I have a bit of an exhibitionist kink, I love being in risky situations in public where I could get caught either naked, masturbating, or having sex. I began to go over in my head what could he have seen or heard.

I thought to myself, can you hear things through that glass door? How loud was I? What could he have seen from his angle? Could he tell my hands were in my bottoms?

I racked my brain trying to think about it before I resorted to saying that I didn't know. That's when I noticed when I changed earlier I left my clothes lying on the floor thinking I had the place to myself. My shirt was on the floor and my bra was on top of it. The grey sweats I put on in the morning were next to them and my black panties were on top. I noticed this was weird because when I took off my pants I pulled my sweats and underwear off together and my panties were inside my sweatpants. I then left them on the floor, but now it looked like the panties had been pulled out and moved.

I began to get excited as I was now pretty sure his dad took my underwear out of my sweats and placed them back. This started getting me turned on again as now I knew he checked me out at least once, noticed my panties, and picked them up. I began to wonder what he did with them. Did he just touch them, smell them, put them on his cock? He's obviously aroused by me on some level I thought. I decided to finish what I started earlier and went back to masturbating thinking about him. I left the door open, excited by the thought of getting caught again. I came quickly but he did not catch me this time.

I left my room and told him I was going back to the hot tub and asked if he wanted to join me.

"Thank you," he replied, "I might join you in a bit, the heat might feel nice for my knee."

"Sounds good," I chimed back, really hoping he would join me.

I went back to relaxing in the hot tub when sometime later I heard the door open. I turned around and there he was in his bathing suit with a t-shirt on.

"Hey!" we both said as we greeted each other.

"It's really nice out here," he told me.

"It is, I'm glad you decided to join me," I said back to him as I smiled.

I watched him take his shirt off as he walked to the steps and climbed in. I felt some tension, mostly because I was wondering if he caught me masturbating and if he knew I noticed he picked up my panties off the floor.

"What happened during skiing that aggravated your knee?" I asked to break the silence, trying to make conversation.

"Oh I have a bad knee, just tweaked it making a turn."

"That's a shame, I know how much you all were looking forward to skiing."

"Well, what can you do? Downside of getting old."

"You're not that old, and you look even younger. You've kept yourself in great shape," I said trying to instigate a little bit of flirting.

"Thank you!" He laughed back. "You're keeping yourself in great shape as well."

"I try," I smiled back, glad that he seemed to be reciprocating the flirting a bit. "Do you think you'll be able to get back to skiing this trip?"

"Not sure, we'll see."

"Well if not I guess we'll just have to hang out then," I said smiling. "We can find stuff to do and have fun."

"Yeah, we can have fun," He said as he gave a little smile and laugh. "What kinds of things were you planning to do?"

"Oh, just relax, watch some TV, movies, go on my phone, hike around a bit."

"That sounds nice, you like hiking?"

"Yeah, let me show you some pictures."

I stood up and reached for my towel to dry my hands while leaning over the edge, sticking my ass up towards him and out of the water so he could look at it again. I grabbed my phone and got back in and sat next to him. His arms were on the sides of the hot tub and I made sure to sit next to him and nuzzle myself under his arm with my shoulder touching his chest. I showed him some pictures and made sure to show him some nice ones of me in a sports bra, short shorts, and just looking cute in general. I also felt our thighs touch and over time we became comfortable enough to leave our thighs touching. Things were feeling more relaxed between us as we chatted about the places we traveled and hoped to travel. After a bit, he said he was pretty thirsty and was going to get a drink. He began getting up and I stopped him.

"I can get you a drink, you're injured," I said half-jokingly. "Besides, a drink sounds good right now. How about I make us some mixed drinks, we are on vacation after all."

"Sure, thank you that's very sweet of you."

I got up and made sure to stick my butt in his face again and toweled off and wrapped it around me as I went inside. I made us some drinks as I thought to myself that this was certainly a step towards my fantasy. Getting relaxed in a hot tub and drinking some alcohol with my boyfriend's dad. I returned and handed him his drink and sat mine down on the edge of the tub. He thanked me as I opened my towel and felt his eyes on me again. I climbed in and sat next to him again under his arm with our bodies touching. We had our drinks and continued to chat while enjoying each other's company until we were ready to get out. I asked him if he wanted to put on a movie until the others got back. He agreed and said he'd watch with me after he got a shower. We hopped out of the hot tub, dried off, and went to our bathrooms and showered.

After getting out I was thinking about what to wear. I only packed comfy clothes as I was planning on lounging most of the time. I decided to put on a big T-shirt and shorts. He was done ahead of me and was sitting on the couch in a t-shirt and sweats. I sat right next to him on the big couch and grabbed a blanket. We decided on what to watch and I asked if he wanted another drink. I made us some new drinks and sat back down and put the blanket over me and asked if he wanted to get in. He said he was fine which disappointed me a little bit.

We watched the movie and I was subtly trying to move myself closer to him. At first, I was scooting my butt less than an inch at a time closer to him, hoping he would make a move to cuddle with me. I got my big break when he told me he was getting a bit cold and asked if we could share the blanket. I happily agreed and scooted myself right next to him and threw the other side over him. Our arms and legs were now touching each other. It was a bit tight of a fit so I moved my arm over my body. He must have noticed and put his arm on the top of the couch. I got excited and decided to snuggle in under his arm like we were doing in the hot tub. I leaned my head on his shoulder and wondered if he was feeling the same way I was. The alcohol was hitting me at this point and I was getting a little horny as I was finally getting to cuddle with my boyfriend's dad.

We started cracking some jokes about the movie, and I playfully touched his chest under the blanket as I turned to look at him and laugh. I let my fingertips trace down his chest before removing my hand. He must have felt more comfortable as his arm came down and around me and he placed it on my shoulder. I took this as a sign and snuggled in a bit closer to him and moved my head closer to his while it rested on his shoulder. We watched the rest of the movie cuddling, laughing, and having a good time. As it was ending my boyfriend and his mom came back and we naturally got off each other quickly and suddenly as soon as we heard the door. It was a bit of a snap-back-to-reality moment for us. I thought to myself that this must mean he was feeling close to me in a way he shouldn't as he quickly separated from me. Naturally, this got me excited.

We all decided to go out for dinner and I felt like his dad and I had a much better rapport than we did before. We were able to joke more and be more relaxed around each other. We got home and played some games, had some drinks, and had a great time together. As 10 PM was coming around his entire family decided it was time to go to bed. I told my boyfriend to not wake me and just leave me again so I could stay up a bit and sleep in. I sat on the patio and scrolled my phone and then his mom opened the door and said good night to me. I said good night back and she left. Then his dad came out.

"Hey Natalie, I just wanted to say good night and thanks for spending the day with me. I enjoyed it after the downer of hurting my knee."

"You're welcome! I enjoyed our day too. Do you think you're going to be okay to go skiing tomorrow?" I asked him, secretly hoping he would say no.

"Not sure, I'll see in the morning. Good night."

"Good night," I replied, smiling back at him.

I thought to myself, I hope he doesn't go. And then I thought, holy shit I'm actually trying to fuck my boyfriend's dad.

I stayed up for a bit longer before turning in, taking my sweats off, and joining my boyfriend in our bed.

Morning came and I was briefly woken up by my boyfriend's alarm which he thankfully quickly shut off. I went back to sleep and woke up naturally a few hours later. I went on my phone as I always do and heard someone moving around in the cabin. I felt relieved and excited, that has to be his dad. I got up and thought for a second about just walking out in my t-shirt and panties and acting surprised to see him but I thought that was too much and chickened out. I put on some shorts, fixed my hair a bit, and walked out. We greeted each other and I found out his knee wasn't feeling great and he decided to stay behind.

Bummer. I thought, but not really.

He told me he saved me some breakfast and he sat with me as I ate and we talked about what we could do. We decided to do a bit of exploring first as his knee felt okay for walking, get lunch, maybe another hot tub, and finish with a movie again.

After I finished eating we got dressed for a bit of a hike, packed our backpacks with water, and headed out. We made pleasant small talk throughout the hike but his knee was feeling aggravated so it got cut a bit short. He was apologetic but I assured him it was no problem and that it just meant we'd have to get in the hot tub sooner. He smiled and told me it sounded good to him.

We got back to the cabin and went to change into our bathing suits. I grabbed mine that was hanging in the shower and went to my room to change. I decided to leave my clothes on the floor again with my black panties on top of my orange shorts that I used for hiking in plain view of the door in case he walked by and saw them. I waltzed out of my room in my bikini and saw him getting ready to get in.

"Should we get drinks again?" I asked him.

"It's before lunch," he laughed.

"But it's vacation! It doesn't count," I laughed back.

"Okay fine, but not too strong," he said smiling.

I returned with our drinks, got in right next to him, and snuggled against him picking up where we left off yesterday. He put his arm back around me and I leaned on his shoulder. He mentioned his knee was still bothering him and I went and put my hand on his knee to massage it.

"Does this feel good?" I asked him as I looked up at him while massaging his thigh around his knee. I just wanted to touch him I have no massaging skills.

"Yeah, that feels nice," he replied as he put his head back.

I continued to massage his thigh around his knee while looking up at him feeling like a little girl looking up at another person's face for approval.

"That feels really good," he sighed, as he turned his head and looked down at me.

We made intense eye contact as I rubbed his thigh. I felt electricity between us, it felt like we both wanted to kiss each other in that moment but neither wanted to make the first move. We ended up looking away and sat in silence for a bit as I continued to massage his thigh. My hand was getting tired and I removed it, still processing the moment we just had. I rested my head on his shoulder as we continued to sip our drinks in a comfortable silence.

"Would you like a massage?" he asked me, breaking the silence. "Seems only fair I get to return the favor."

"Sure!" I quickly agreed, eager and excited.

"Where would you like it?"

"My neck and shoulders," I replied as I couldn't say where I really wanted it.

We struggled a bit to figure out how to get situated. At first, we tried sitting sideways on the seat but since the hot tub was curved that didn't work comfortably.

I got up and said, "here, how about this?" as I leaned over the edge with my head resting on my hands. My knees were slightly bent as only the top of my back was above water. "Are you okay with standing for a bit?"

"Sure, that works," he replied as he stood up behind me.

He placed his hands on my traps and started to massage my shoulders. His touch felt great on my shoulders. He worked my muscles and I closed my eyes and enjoyed the massage. His hand ran over my straps and rubbed my shoulders, before returning to the base of my neck. I let a little moan escape and I got mildly embarrassed by it. Then I figured I shouldn't feel bad about it.

"Mmm," I let out another moan, a little louder this time. "That feels great."

I straightened out my legs, brought my hips up, and flattened my back. My entire back was almost out of the water now and he could see my butt closer to him now. I felt like he was bending me over in the hot tub now. I leaned my hips backward a bit and bumped into his crotch with my butt. I quickly removed it so I could still pass it off as an accident if he objected. He didn't and just continued to massage me. I swayed my back a bit and moved my hips back again but this time didn't remove it from his crotch. I left it there for a bit and pretended not to notice. I gave my hips a little subtle sway on his crotch as I let out another moan of appreciation.

I then felt him press his crotch gently into my ass. I got instantly more turned on that he was reciprocating and moved my hips side to side on his crotch. With gentle movements from both of our hips, he continued to massage me. I swear I could start to feel his cock getting a little hard against me.

Either his hands were getting tired or he thought it was going too far as he stopped and said, "Okay, my hands are getting tired. I'm also getting hungry, want to go get lunch?"

"Sure, I can eat now."

We got out and dried ourselves and got in our showers. I put on a T-shirt and shorts and met him in the kitchen. We made ourselves some sandwiches as we couldn't go out as my boyfriend and his mom took the car. It kind of felt like a little lunch date as we were playful and a bit flirty. We decided to go watch a movie after, with more drinks of course.

We sat on the couch and he put his arm around me as I threw the blanket over us and snuggled in his arm. We picked out the movie and started watching. I put my hand on his thigh and rubbed his knee again asking him if he wanted another massage.

"Sure, that sounds good," he replied.

I went right back to rubbing his thigh with my head on his shoulder and his arm around me rubbing my shoulder. Honestly, I wasn't even rubbing around his knee as much as I was creeping my hand higher up on his thigh. We continued to drink as I was feeling the alcohol more now, and I think he was too.

"Your turn now?" he asked, after some time of me massaging his thigh.

We decided to have me on the floor between his legs as he rubbed my neck and shoulders again. During the massage, I let my head lean back between his legs and looked up at him.

"That feels great," I said, smiling up at him.

He smiled back at me and I returned my head to watching the movie. I was hoping I could feel his dick with the back of my head but I couldn't. After some time he tapped my shoulders and that was my cue to get up. I stood up and turned around and looked down at him as he looked up at me. I brought my knees to his side, spun around, and climbed in his arm again to snuggle as he wrapped his arm around me. I was sitting at his side on my legs with my knees bent, facing him at an angle, and his arm on my back. I returned my hand to his thigh to massage it as I looked up at him. He turned his head and looked down at me while rubbing my back. I could feel his hand rubbing the back of my bra under my shirt. I took my hand from his thigh and placed it on his chest. I felt that same electricity that we had yesterday return. After staring into each other's eyes for a few seconds which felt like minutes, we simultaneously moved in and kissed each other as I closed my eyes. I moved my hand from his chest to his side and pulled him into me and he pulled me in as well. We continued our kiss as we locked lips and I felt our noses touch. We pulled away and looked at each other, both breathing heavily. My chest was rising and falling and I could feel his doing the same.

"What are we doing?" he asked me.

I was silent as we both continued to breathe heavily and stared at each other, still in each other's arms.

"We can't. It's wrong," he told me.

"I'm sorry," I told him. Not knowing what else to say.

"No, no, it's not your fault. Well, not entirely. We can't do this though, it's wrong."

"I know," I replied. "We shouldn't, I just felt an attraction."

"I did too, but we can't do that. I'm married, and you're dating my son."

"Yeah, I know."

We got off each other and watched the rest of the movie in silence. He excused himself when it was done, went to his room, and shut the door. I stayed on the couch and felt terrible. I curled up into a ball and thought about what just happened and if I was screwed or not. I've crossed boundaries I shouldn't before but this was a major one. I just kissed my boyfriend's dad and I really hope he doesn't find out.

My boyfriend and his mom came back and their energy was the complete opposite of the energy inside the cabin. They were jovial and kept asking us how we were. We were both short and not very talkative. We all agreed to go out to dinner again and we picked out a place, got dressed, and left. The vibe at dinner was all off. His dad and I were awkward around each other and not too talkative. I was worried my boyfriend and his mom would pick up on it and ask if something happened but they were too busy talking about their time skiing thankfully.

We decided to just relax in our own bedrooms after dinner and I just thought about what happened between my boyfriend's dad and me. Eventually, it was time for them to go to bed and I went out to the patio to think in peace outside. His mom came out to wish me good night and I did the same. It was a bit weird to talk with her privately after I just kissed her husband. Then his dad came out and shut the door behind him.

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

"Look, we need to talk about what happened," he said to me.

"Okay," I said sheepishly.

"We felt an attraction between us, but we can't cross that boundary," he said sternly.

"I know, it was a mistake. A one-time thing. It won't happen again."

"I know it won't. How are you feeling?"

"Terrible."

"Don't be, it wasn't all your fault. I let it happen too. Let's just focus on trying to enjoy our time together and not kiss. We can do that," he said with a smile.

"Yeah, we can do that," I said smiling back.

Things felt better between us already, even though I knew it would never be the same.

"Here, get up," he said to me walking closer and extending his arms.

I got up and hugged him back.

"Thanks," I said.

"Good night."

"Good night."

With that he returned inside and went to bed. I stayed out for a bit longer still getting in my own head. Thinking how dumb I was to try to get with his dad. I really fucked up this time. I went to bed and joined my sleeping boyfriend and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up to his alarm, went back to sleep, and awoke a few hours later again. I went on my phone as I usually do when I wake up and heard his dad in the cabin, only this time I wasn't excited but I felt a small sense of dread. I procrastinated getting out of bed to face his dad until I got really hungry and crawled out, put on pants, and went to face him.

"Hey," he greeted me.

"Hey."

"How'd you sleep."

"Fine," I replied, unhappy that we were back at the awkward small-talking phase of our relationship.

"That's good. There's breakfast in the fridge."

I went to heat up the food and sat down at the table. He sat down on the chair to my right of the round table. I looked up at him slowly as I chewed, taking my gaze that was fixed on my food to his eyes, wondering what he wanted to talk about.

"Look, what happened was normal. People get crushes, people get attracted to each other. But you can't act on it sometimes," he told me.

Oh great, a lecture.

"Yup," I replied. "I know."

"Okay. Well, my knee still is bothering me so I still can't go skiing. But we don't have to hang out today if you don't want to."

"We can, I guess."

"Okay. It might be good if we can kind of, clear the air between us."

I finished my meal and decided to get in the hot tub again. Not much else to do around here I thought. I announced to him I was going in and he told me he was going to sit this one out.

Probably a good idea, I thought to myself.

Besides, I was happy to have some time to myself after the awkwardness I'd endured. I went to my room and changed, made myself a drink, and hopped in. I had my drink while thinking about how I could salvage this situation or make it more bearable for us both. After all, I don't want it to be weird in front of my boyfriend and his mom and have them think something happened between us, be it a fight or worse, the truth.

I got out and showered, put on some new underwear, a new shirt, and the same shorts I wore the day before. I asked his dad about lunch and we agreed to make food and eat together. We had ramen this time and talked about our favorite ways to prepare it. He told me about his time when he was just starting out and ate ramen frequently and had to spice it up to not get bored of it. I shared my own ramen recipes and stories and how I'd find them online. The mundane conversation helped to break the awkwardness between us. We were able to have a more normal conversation over lunch.

We agreed to watch something together after and I recommended a show I loved that he hadn't seen. I was eager to watch it again and we decided to put it on. He sat on the same place on the couch and I was faced with a difficult decision on where to sit. I think he could tell I was facing a dilemma but I decided to grab the blanket and throw it on him. I chuckled a bit as he looked surprised, and eventually, he chuckled too. I climbed in the other side and we got comfortable but did not cuddle up this time. He shared his thoughts about the show and cracked some jokes as he was poking fun at it. I got mildly annoyed but found it overall humorous. We started feeling relaxed again together and for that I was relieved. He did not stop cracking jokes about it and pretending to judge me for liking the show. I playfully slapped his arm and told him to shut up while giggling.

"Aww come on," he said with a grin. "Lighten up a bit!"

"No, you're being a dick," I said laughing and playfully slapping his arm again.

"I can't believe you like this shit," he said laughing and provoking me.

I gasped and got on my knees and raised my arms like I was going to hit him. He raised his arms to protect himself and caught mine as they came down. I ended up partially on top of him with him grabbing my wrists as I struggled to get free. We were both laughing as we wrestled a bit. We were panting a bit and made eye contact and our laughter died down.

In a moment we weren't laughing anymore but looking into each other's eyes. I went from panting from the playful wrestling to breathing heavily from being turned on. I felt the same electricity between us return.

Seemingly simultaneously again we leaned in and kissed each other. I closed my eyes as our lips locked again. I felt his grip around my wrists soften as he let go and moved his hands around my back as mine fell on his chest. We released the kiss only to shift our faces and kiss again. This time, no one was pulling away. Each time the kiss ended we started a new one. After kissing passionately for some time we pulled away, panting, while staring into each other's eyes. No one spoke for a bit, each judging the other's reaction.

"Fuck..." he muttered, with his arms still around me and my hands on his chest.

I grew disappointed again. I thought to myself here we go again.

"We can't," he said to me in a disappointed tone.

"I know," I said as we stayed put looking embracing each other.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. His face crept a bit closer to mine and I took that as my signal to go in. I went in and kissed him again. Our lips started opening up and locking as we began making out.

"We shouldn't," he told me between kisses.

"I know," I responded between kisses as well, with no intention of stopping. "We shouldn't."

I was massively turned on. We had an undeniable connection and attraction between us. All those times I fantasized about my boyfriend's dad while masturbating or during sex flew threw my mind. I was actually here I thought. I'm making out with my boyfriend's dad and loving it.

"It's so wrong," he said softly, again between kisses.

"It is," I told him, not slowing down our pace at all.

We kept making out and our hands started to explore each other's bodies. His hands were all over my back, my neck, running through my hair, and my hips. My hands on his chest, his neck, his cheeks, his back, and behind his head. We were pulling each other into one another as we passionately made out. I moved my legs closer to him before throwing one leg over to straddle him. We continued to talk to each other between kisses while our hands roamed our bodies.

"Fuck, we can't do this," he told me while still rubbing my back and kissing me.

"Yeah, but I want you," I told him as I kissed him hard.

"God, I want you too," he continued to make out with me while rubbing my back.

"I want you so bad," I whispered in his ear. "I've wanted you for so long."

"Fuck... I want you too," he whispered back. "This is so wrong."

"Yeah, it's so wrong," I said as I kissed him again. "But it feels so good," I said with my lips just over his as I went right back to kissing him.

"It feels so fucking good," he moaned into my mouth between making out with me.

His hand dropped to my butt and grabbed it over my shorts. He squeezed my butt cheeks as I moaned into his mouth during a kiss. My hands went from gripping his face to wrapping around his head and I pulled him in. He was now mine, and I was his. I sat down in his lap and ground my pussy along his thigh. He sat down a bit lower and grabbed my hips as he pulled them to him right above his cock. I sat down and ground my pussy on his cock. I could feel him getting harder and myself getting wetter. His tongue entered my mouth and I took my opportunity to suck it. We also sucked and gently bit each other's lips while our tongues took turns meeting in each other's mouths.

His hand gripped my ass cheek hard and slapped it. I yelped a little into his mouth before moaning, trying to encourage him. His hand went a little lower and grabbed my cheek, pulling up my shorts. His hand went a little lower again and now his fingers were up my shorts and rubbing my panties. He placed his other hand on my other cheek and continued to grope my ass with his hands while pulling my shorts up and into my crack.

His hands then rose up my back, under my shirt, and pulled it up. His hands went up the sides of my torso lifting my shirt with them. I raised my hands and pulled away from making out with him and he lifted my shirt off of me leaving me in my black bra. I returned right away to making out with him. I placed my hands on the bottom of his shirt and he leaned forward and I pulled it off of him. He laid back and we looked at each other hungrily before wrapping our arms around each other again and making out. I could feel his warm body against mine and I loved it. He kissed my neck, and then my tits. He grabbed my tits over my bra and kissed them above my bra. He slipped his fingers into the top of my bra and pulled it down, and his mouth quickly found my nipples and began sucking on them. I grabbed his head and pulled him into me as it felt amazing.

"Yes, Daddy," I moaned out as his mouth found my nipple.

He unhooked my bra, pulled the straps off my shoulders, and pulled it off me. He was now fully groping my tits and sucking on them. I continued to grind on his hard cock as I felt myself get wetter. I moaned in pleasure as he sucked my tits and I felt his hard cock on my pussy. He came up for air and looked up at me and we kissed again. His hands went down from my tits, down my stomach, and over my shorts. His hands returned to my ass and then one of them went down the back of my shorts. He rubbed and explored my butt over my panties with his hand. He then pushed me off and onto my back on the couch. He rubbed his dick on my pussy while still making out with me. I wrapped my legs and arms around him as his arms went under mine pulling me up to him.

My hand went from around his neck to reach into his sweatpants. I grabbed his dick over his boxers and rubbed it with my hand. He moaned into my mouth which turned me on. His hand went from under me, down the side of my body, over my stomach, and slipped inside the front of my shorts. He rubbed my pussy over my soaking wet panties. We each moaned into each other's mouths while I stroked his cock and he rubbed my pussy. He removed his hand from my pussy and his mouth from mine and grabbed the sides of my shorts. I looked up into his eyes as I lifted my hips and he took my shorts off.

He looked down at me in just my black panties and lowered his head down and away from me. He kissed the insides of my thighs while looking up at me as I looked down at him. My hands were steady at my sides as my breathing became heavy. He kissed closer and closer to my pussy before finally kissing my pussy through my panties. His tongue traced up and down my vagina as I moaned and he kept on kissing it. His thumb reached up and rubbed my clit as he kept kissing and licking my pussy. Finally, his hands hooked the sides of my panties and I lifted my hips. He slid off my panties which were so wet they were sticking to me. He tossed my panties to the floor as I spread my legs open again and his head returned to between my thighs. He kissed my pussy and licked it up and down.

"You taste amazing,"he told me, looking up.

I laid panting, completely turned on. His tongue found my clit as he stimulated it and I moaned. His finger traced around my vagina before entering me. He slid the tip of it in and out as I moaned. He slid his entire finger in easily and then put another in. He curled his fingers while licking my clit and hit my G-spot. I was in complete ecstasy as I moaned.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned with pleasure. "Oh God, that feels so good."

"You like that baby?"

"Fuck yes. Don't stop."

I felt an orgasm start to build. My moans escalated as he licked and fingered me.

"Oh! Oh fuck!" I screamed and moaned as I began having an orgasm. "You're gonna make me cum."


He continued to pleasure me throughout my orgasm and my clit quickly became very sensitive. I had to push him off of it as I laid panting with my eyes closed.

"That was amazing," I told him.

"You taste amazing," he said, licking his fingers.

I looked down and noticed how wet I was. I laid my head back and panted as I ran my fingers through my hair as I became aware of how sweaty I was. My boyfriend's dad sat back and let me take a moment to recollect myself. I sat up and kissed him and climbed on top again. I reached down and felt his dick over his pants. He had gone a bit soft but I stroked it over before reaching my hand inside his pants and stroking him over his boxers. I noticed he had a decent amount of precum in his boxers and I giggled. I sank down to my knees below him and grabbed the sides of his sweats. It was now his turn to lift his hips as I pulled them off his legs and feet. I rubbed his growing cock in his boxers and pulled those off too as his cock sprang up. It looked so appetizing and I immediately put my mouth on his tip, tasting his precum. He moaned and I looked up and took more of it in my mouth.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. "Yes, suck my cock."

I giggled with his dick in my mouth as I gripped his shaft. I ran my tongue around his head, licking up his precum. I licked his cock from the base of his shaft to the tip and ran my tongue over his slit. I lowered my mouth taking more and more of his cock, finally taking it all into my mouth. I ran my tongue along the base and licked the top of his balls as his cock was in my throat. I tickled his balls as I sucked his cock as he moaned. I pulled my mouth from his cock and went to suck his balls. I went back to deep-throating him until he told me he was close. I stopped sucking his cock and looked up at him.

"Not yet," I said smiling up at him.

He smiled back at me. I climbed back on top of him and ran my pussy along his shaft.

"I want Daddy to fuck me," I whispered in his ear.

He pushed me onto my back and pinned my hands next to my head.

"You want Daddy to fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy. I want you to fuck me," I said as I felt his cock along my pussy. He ran it up and down, teasing me a bit. "Fuck me," I repeated.

"You want your boyfriend's dad to fuck you?"


"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want my boyfriend's dad to fuck me."

With that, I felt him enter me. I gasped as he filled me up and he grunted. He started with just the top of his dick, but with each thrust he went deeper. Soon he bottomed out and held his dick in me. We stared at each other as he pulled out and thrusted back in all the way. He picked up his speed and soon he was fucking me hard. He kept my hands pinned as we stared at each other and he watched me moan from his cock.

"You like that?"

"Yes, Daddy."

He started fucking me even harder before he pulled out and released his grip from my wrists. He grabbed my hips and flipped me over. He pulled my hips up and I got on all fours in front of him. He kneeled behind me and I felt him line his cock up and enter me again. He thrusted hard and deep right away and gave my ass a hard smack as I yelped from surprise.

"You like that!" he yelled at me.

"Yes, Daddy."

He began to slap my ass even harder. He grabbed my hair and pulled it back as he continued to spank me as I moaned. He grabbed both my hips with his hands and started to rail me.

"God this is so wrong," he said.

"It is but it feels so good. Don't stop"

His pace picked up as he pounded me, gripping my hips for leverage. He let out some moans that let me know he was close.

"I'm gonna cum," he told me.

"Cum inside me. Do it," I told him back.

I heard him grunt and thrust hard and deep as he shot his load inside me. He finished emptying himself into me and then he pulled out and sat back down. I stayed in place, letting him get a good look at me face down and ass up if he wanted to take it. I peeked behind me and saw him staring straight ahead and then turning his gaze to my pussy sticking straight at him. He then looked over at me and we made eye contact for a few seconds.

"Oh fuck, what did we do?" he asked me.

I stayed silent, not knowing what to say or if he was going to start regretting it really hard. I got a little worried, maybe he'd crack and tell his wife out of guilt.

"Fuck, we shouldn't have done that," he told me.

"Yeah, but it was really great wasn't it?"

"We can't tell anyone. This is fucked up."

"Don't worry. Our secret." I assured him as I got up to cuddle next to him.

I placed my head on his shoulder and rested my hand on his chest with his arm around me. I let my hand rub his chest and he rubbed my arm.

"What time will they be back?" he asked me.

"Probably in an hour, hour and a half." I guessed.

"We should get cleaned up. Air the place out a bit."

I agreed and we opened the windows and got showered and dressed. We waited for my bf and his mom to get back. They greeted us again in good spirits after their day of skiing. I went up and kissed my bf, feeling naughty doing so.

We all decided to go out to eat again and dinner this time was much more relaxed. We were all able to talk to each other comfortably again. I was pleased that his dad was able to carry on like nothing had happened. We all went to our bedrooms after dinner to relax. My bf was showing me pictures he took while out skiing, but all I could think about was how I just fucked his dad which made me aroused. I put my arms around my bf and started to kiss him. I pulled his pants down and took his cock out and started sucking it while thinking about how I was just doing that with his dad. He asked me what I was doing, as his parents were in the room next door. I told him that I was horny and wanted to fool around. He agreed if we could keep it quiet and I sucked him until he was fully hard. I laid on my back and he pulled my panties off and entered me while I thought about having sex with his dad.

The next day was our final day at the cabin. I was not too surprised when I woke up and heard his dad in the living room. I eagerly jumped out of bed and fixed myself up a bit. I walked out of my room in just my dark grey T-shirt and black panties. He was sitting on the couch and looked happy to see me and greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning. You look comfortable," he said to me.

"Good morning," I said smiling back as I approached him slowly.

I walked in front of him and placed one knee on the side of his lap, and then my other knee on his other side. I reached my arms around his neck and smiled looking down at him and went in for a kiss. He kissed me back and we smiled at each other. I went back in for another kiss, this one was longer.

"Look, we have to talk about yesterday," he told me.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" I asked him back.

"Yesterday was... fun and exciting, but what we did was wrong."

"Yeah, but it was a lot of fun though."

"No one can find out. It would ruin our lives if anyone did."

"Don't worry. Our little secret," I assured him, kissing him again.

"You're so naughty," he told me, smiling.

We went back to making out and his arms started roaming my back. They found my butt pretty quickly. Then his right hand went and started rubbing my vagina over my panties. I moaned in his mouth in response. We continued to make out while he rubbed my pussy, making me more and more aroused.

Eventually, he slipped his hand inside the waistband and started rubbing my pussy. We both moaned in pleasure.

"You're already wet," he whispered to me.

He slid a finger inside of me. He gently fingered me as we made out. He then slid another in and picked his pace up. He swapped out his index finger for his ring and started finger fucking me with his index and pinky along the bottom of my butt cheeks and his thumb on my pubic bone. The base of his thumb was rubbing my clit as he finger fucked me. I moaned into his mouth as it felt amazing.

"You like that?" he asked me.

"Mhm," I moaned, about an inch away from his face.

He fingered me faster until I was about to cum. My moans picked up as I was brought closer to an orgasm. I wrapped my arms around his head and closed my eyes. Our noses were touching as I panted into his mouth. Soon my orgasm hit me and I came as he finger fucked me and rubbed my clit. After my orgasm finished he took his hand out of my panties and I sat next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"That was nice," I told him. "Do you like making your son's girlfriend cum?"

"Yeah," he said laughing. "She has a great O-face."

We both laughed as I reached for his cock. I pulled his pants and boxers down and started to gently stroke it. It grew in my hand as we made out. I ran my five fingertips along his shaft evenly on all sides, spreading his precum. I found his tongue with mine and began to suck it into my mouth. I sucked his tongue like I would suck his cock as I gripped his cock more firmly. The palm of my hand was rubbing along the bottom of his shaft, and my thumb was wrapped around the top. I would gently give his head a little squeeze in my hand each time I reached the top, spreading his precum along his shaft as lube. It wasn't too long before he started to cum. Most of his cum went into my hand, which I rubbed along his cock and balls as more lube. I continued to suck his tongue as he came.

"Your cum feels great," I whispered to him.

He leaned back as I gave his cock a few more strokes after he was done cumming. We cuddled for a bit longer as I massaged his softening cock before we got cleaned up.

We decided to go for a hike again as his knee was feeling a bit better. We got to a nice overlook in the mountains, and I took the time to drop to my knees in front of him. I undid his pants and pulled them down and started to suck his cock. There was no one in sight, it was very peaceful. He groaned as I sucked him and I looked up and stared into his eyes while I sucked him. I sucked him until my jaw became sore, where I went to licking him.

We got back and decided to watch some TV. We didn't end up watching but instead, we were making out and petting each other. Things were getting more frisky as his hands were up my shirt and my hand in his pants.

"Not here," I told him.

I stood up and grabbed his hands and pulled him as I walked backward towards the bedroom he was sharing with his wife. I sat on the bed and pulled him on top of me.


"You're so bad," he told me laughing.

"Yup," I said giggling. "Fuck me on the bed you share with your wife.

"You're terrible. When I found out you cheated on my son I knew you were, but not this bad."

"Yeah, you're shitty too," I told him laughing.

He undressed me, taking off my shirt and then pulling my pants and underwear down. I spread my legs and he got between them and put his head in and ate me out.

"Eat that pussy," I told him, grabbing his hair and pulling it into me. "Eat your son's girlfriend's pussy."

He took the orders and ate me out. He ate me out for a while before standing up, taking his shirt off, and then dropping his pants and boxers. He climbed back between my legs and lined his cock up at my entrance.

"Fuck me," I commanded him. "Fuck your son's girlfriend."

He fucked me harder as I reminded him of what he was doing. He stared into my eyes intensely. He brought my legs up on his shoulders and then folded me in half as he pounded me into the bed. My moans started matching up with his thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he let me know.

"Cum for me."

"Where do you want it?"

"Wherever you want to."

He stood up and told me, "Get on your knees."

I obeyed and kneeled in front of him, sitting back on my feet and looking up at him. He started furiously jacking off in front of me, his cock inches from my face. I was looking up at him and closed my eyes in anticipation. He let out a loud grunt and then his first shot of warm cum hit my face, landing on my cheek and streaking into my hair. He continued to shoot on my face, getting it on my cheeks, eyelid, nose, forehead, and hair. His last shots landed on my mouth and chin, dribbling down to my tits.

I opened my eyes to look up at him as he finished cumming. I smiled and began to lick my lips. He looked down at me, looking very satisfied.

We cleaned up and waited for my bf and his mom to get home. We spoke and agreed to keep it secret and to tell nobody. We both admitted we had a lot of fun.

We all went out again for dinner and had a great time. We drove back and my bf and I got in his car and went back to my apartment. I was very aroused still, and we had some great sex while I thought about his dad the entire time.

Published 
Written by squirrelinhiding
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments