Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Captain Tom

"my first journal /story"

29
14 Comments 14
11.2k Views 11.2k
713 words 713 words
I'm in a committed relationship. We have done some swinging in the past, but we've maintained some pretty strict rules about deciding who we sleep with. This story is about a time where I didn't follow the rules.

I live in a town near the ocean. As you can imagine, boats come in during the summer and dock here. My boyfriend frequents the only classy bar in town. About a month ago, he and I went to the bar to eat some oysters. We met a guy at the bar named Tom. Tom was a big man with a heavy-set build and a shaved head. He was at least 6'2" with hair everywhere but on that bald dome. He was noisy and arrogant, but I enjoyed his stories even though my boyfriend thought he was pompous.

We saw him there a lot in the next few weeks. So, this past Friday, my man went to a concert without me. I didn't want to stay at home and watch my kid playing Xbox so I decided to head to the bar for a glass of wine. I saw Tom at the bar and sat next to him. We stuck up a conversation. We laughed and talked until I was tipsy. Tom invited me to go see his boat. I walked with him to the launch and we continued laughing and talking. He asked if I wanted to see his boat. I saw I had at least two more hours before I needed to be home, so I agreed.

We took the launch to his beautiful boat that was anchored in the harbor. He opened a bottle of wine and we kept drinking and telling stories. Suddenly he said, "Oh my God, you're not wearing panties."

I noticed I was showing and quickly covered up. I told him that I never wore them, and he laughed. He asked me if I was a bad girl. I admitted that I sometimes was a bad girl and grinned. Tom reminded me that no one knew I was there and that no one could hear me if I screamed. I hoped he was just trying to get me more excited.

He said, "I can I see your ass, it drives me crazy."

I stood up and slightly bent over the bar on his boat.

Lexus777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexus777

He could see just enough. He could see my ass and my vagina underneath my skirt. He put his hands on my ass and said that it was one of the best asses he had ever seen. Without asking, he flipped up my skirt and began feeling both my ass and pussy. He then knelt down and lifted my leg up and begin licking me from behind.

He said, "I bet your man doesn't have one like this."

He dropped his pants and he was HUGE! He moved behind me and slid into me balls deep. I gasped, and let him take me from behind.

He slapped my ass and said, "I told you that I knew you wanted to fuck me".

Then without asking, he slid his huge cock into my ass. A few minutes later, he came. I felt his large load seep out of my used ass and down my legs. He walked me over to his bed where we both stripped down and had sex for about an hour in a few positions. His shaved nine inch beer can of a cock gave me an incredible workout. I could barely get it half down my throat. I think he took some pleasure in making me gag on it. I felt dirty cheating on my man, but it also turned me on. I must have cum five times. I usually don't climax that much, even when we go to swinger's parties.

When I got home, I was sore and didn't know what to do, so I took a bath and went straight to bed. When my man came home, I pretended to be asleep. This is the first time that I have told anyone this story. I am still sore from Tom and I know we will see him soon. I hope he won't tell anybody, but then again, I hope I can visit him again before the summer is over.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments