Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carla - Acquaintance Turns Serious

"I was looking. I just wanted to be a friend. But she wanted a friend with benefits."

18
6 Comments 6
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I had no idea what Carla looked like. We had chatted on Facebook and I had a vague recollection of her as a young child when we grew up together in a close-knit and conservative part of Dallas.

Our Facebook chats were light-hearted but deeply engaging. The one phone call we had was similar.

“Maybe we could meet up some time,” Carla suggested.

I was quite happy in my marriage and not looking for anything to happen but I reasoned that it would be nice to reconnect with someone from my past, someone I didn’t know in depth, but who I found fascinating, none-the-less. We exchanged text messages and agreed to meet at a Starbucks halfway between the cities in which we each lived.

Since I had no idea what Carla looked like, as she kept her social media presence very low key, I told her she would have to hunt me down and make herself known. I sat down on a couch at Starbucks and surveyed the room.

A few minutes before our scheduled meeting time, I spotted Carla as she wandered into the coffee shop. I recognised it was her, because she sported the family trademarked blonde hair and good looks. I sat still, a bit taken aback by her beauty. She had a Kate Hudson-like body that turned heads.

I stood and we instantly connected - exchanging hugs like old friends. I gave her a light peck on her check, which made her blush.

“Oh wow!” she said.

I took a pace back and smiled, as I looked down at her feet and slowly worked my eyes up her bodacious body.

“Nice shoes,” I remarked.

Carla laughed. “Fuck the foreplay,” she whispered. “Oh... my... gosh. You’re not a bad looking guy yourself.”

Carla fanned herself in a fake attempt to cool herself off.

“Thanks,” I replied, “but time and gravity have a way of catching up to me.”

Carla reached forward and grabbed my forearm. “No,” she said, “I’m serious.”

I looked into her eyes. She had the most beautiful blue eyes.

“Do you really want coffee, or would you like to go somewhere else and maybe chat a bit?” Carla asked.

“Why don’t we start with coffee?”

“Sure,” she responded and sat on the couch. Her above-the-knee-skirt barely covered what needed to be covered, as she crossed one leg over the other. If Carla wanted to get my attention, she sure knew how to do it.

“What will it be?” I asked.

“Whatever you’re having.” She flipped her long blonde hair back over her shoulder and winked as she answered.

At the counter I ordered our drinks and then settled back on to the couch.

“You know,” I nervously began, ‘you’re not what I envisioned.”

“You neither,” Carla responded.

“So what were you expecting?” 

“Older, heavier, maybe a pot belly... I don’t know,” Carla responded. “I’ve met some of the folks from our old neighborhood and most have aged quite well. You seem to have kept it all together.”

“Number sixty-eight,” the barrister called out. I looked at my ticket.

“What’s our number?” Carla inquired.

“Seventy one.” 

“You couldn’t get sixty nine?” she teased.

While waiting for our drinks, I did my best to stay focused, but her uncovered bare thigh was too damn distracting. Carla was in the middle of a nasty divorce and had just relocated to live with her sister. We chatted about her soon-to-be ex-husband.

“We’re miles apart. He is on one planet and I am on a totally different one.”

“Frustrated?” I asked.

“You don’t know the half of it,” Carla replied.

The barrister called our number and I stepped up to the coffee bar and grabbed our drinks. I turned and Carla was standing right behind me.

“Sorry,” I said, bumping into her. I handed her one of the cups and she took a quick sip.

“Come on,” Carla beckoned, “Let’s go sit in my car. I’d feel more comfortable chatting in private.”

I followed her out to the parking lot and sat in the passenger seat of her Lexus SUV.

“Wow!” I remarked, settling on to the plush leather seat. “A Lexus.”

Carla didn’t seemed moved by my compliment. I glanced at leg as her skirt settled high on her thigh. She made no attempt to move it or readjust its length. It was as though she either didn’t care or was totally oblivious.

“You know the hardest part?” Carla remarked as she continued her husband bashing, “It is the lack of intimacy.”

Uh oh,” I thought, as our conversation took a seemingly dangerous turn.

“I can handle stupidity, dishonesty, snoring, and bad habits, but I have to have intimacy,” Carla pressed on.

“How can you have intimacy with someone who you don’t trust, and with someone who doesn’t otherwise meet your needs?” I asked.

goddess48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
goddess48

I was trying to stay focused on the conversation, but it was hard.

“Oh, it’s possible,” Carla responded. “Sex is a whole different need altogether.”

As we talked, I found myself getting drawn into her situation. I wondered what kind of guy could possibly not want to be with her, to take care of her, to meet her every need. Carla was gorgeous and she was as easy going and unpretentious a person I had ever known. She was also very straightforward.

“You know,” Carla said, “I could probably have any guy if I really wanted to, but I choose to try and make things work, against all odds.”

Sympathy card, well played,” I thought. She is patient, or so I assumed.

Carla leaned back in the driver’s seat. She looked up silently at the ceiling in her SUV. I could see through a gap in her button-down shirt. She was well endowed and I watched as her chest rose and fell from a sigh.

“I don’t know what the future holds. All I know is I need a change and I am horny as hell.”

Patience just went out the window.

“No shit,” I muttered under my breath. Carla looked over at me.

“Do you find me attractive?” she asked. She batted her blue eyes and I knew almost instantly where our conversation was going.

“Yes.” 

“You’re just saying that to make me feel good.” 

I took her hand in mine and squeezed it. I had no intention of messing around with Carla, but when she leaned across that divider and our lips met for the first time, I instantly knew I had crossed a line. She was so full of pent up frustrations, that it seemed unkind to not oblige her advances and give her a small amount of comfort.

We sat there for the longest time, kissing and exploring the depths of passion, raising the bar on what might transpire next.

“Oh my gosh,” Carla said, as we took a break.

I smiled.

“First base,” I said, “is the easy part.”

Carla smiled. “I’d invite you to my house, but I just gave it up to the bastard,” she said.

“Well, I’d invite you to my house,” I replied, “but I don’t think my wife would approve if we disappeared into the bedroom.”

“I would behave,” Carla replied. “I don’t want to be the cause of any issues for you.”

It was a cloudy day, a little on the chilly side and the autumn leaves blew across the parking lot. The windows on her SUV were foggy.

“You know,” I replied. “Change can be a difficult thing, but with help, and a good support network, you can face anything.”

Carla leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. “You know, you put me at ease and I like that.”

Carla reached across and placed a hand on my thigh. I was already horny and Carla’s touch put me over the edge. I slipped my hand on to hers and boldly moved it up to my crotch.

“Oh wow!” Carla said, feeling the bulge in my jeans.

“You can’t kiss me like that and not expect a reaction,” I whispered.

“I was kind of hoping for that,” Carla replied, squeezing my manhood through my jeans. She quickly surveyed the parking lot. “I want to suck it,” she said.

I fumbled to unfasten my jeans. Carla started her SUV and quickly backed out of the parking spot.

I unzipped my jeans as Carla pulled around behind the shopping center and parked. In an instant, she was across the center divider and diving head first into my lap, even before I could manage to free myself of my jeans and underwear.

The warmth of her mouth encircling my rock hard cock was exhilarating. Her long blonde hair fell lazily across my lap. I pulled her hair it back to make things easier. She worked her manicured finger tips up and down the shaft of my penis, her saliva glistening off of it in the afternoon sunlight.

“You’re going to make me cum,” I remarked.

“That’s what I want,” Carla responded. “Cum in my mouth.”

It didn’t take much more for me to reach the point of no return. I could feel it coming. Carla’s blonde head bobbed up and down vigorously. I let it fly. Carla squeezed my shaft in attempt to control the flow of semen, but she couldn’t. To my surprise, she didn’t spill a drop. She swallowed everything I offered.

She wiped her lips with the back of her hand and smiled.

“Salty, but good” she declared.

I couldn’t believe what had just transpired. I looked out the car window at the nearby shaded trees, which had turned a deep crimson red in the cool crisp autumn air. Carla reclaimed her car seat, a bit disheveled looking, but pleased.

“This hardly seems fair,” I remarked as I put myself back together.

“I’m happy,” Carla remarked.

“No you’re not,” I countered. I put a hand on Carla’s bare thigh and pushed her skirt up, even as she attempted to stop me by grabbing my wrist. I looked at her and asked, “Why are we so shy?”

Carla loosened her grip on my wrist and parted her legs, as I pushed my hand under her skirt. To my surprise, she didn’t have on any panties. I pushed my middle finger into her pussy. Oh my God!

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments