Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating picture revenge

"Richard cheats with Emily"

26
6 Comments 6
21.0k Views 21.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
My name is Richard and I am 46 years old. I have short dark hair and blue eyes. I have a clean shaven face and a nice smile. I have been married for 20 years and in my mind, it has been bliss. I buy my wife flowers once a week and tell her I love her.

We have twin boys, my little terrors, and as my wife and I both work we hired a babysitter. Emily was 16 years old when she started babysitting for us. She has Long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. She always came to babysit right from school, still dressed in her school uniform. She always looked so sexy. 

I had dreamt about fucking Emily for a while, especially when she turned eighteen and gotten sexier than ever, but I was married, I always stayed faithful. It was only when I came across my wife’s infidelity that I made my move.

I was browsing my computer when I came across a hidden file, intrigued I opened it and found thousands of pictures. Many of them from the past five years. The pictures were an array of sordid pictures of my wife in an array of sexual poses. She seemed to have so many sexual partners, Asian black and even one of my best friends. I was distraught and angry, and at the same time turned on by all the graphic pics.

My wife called me to tell me she would home late, apparently her boss was making her do overtime. I could not help but think she was talking a load of BS. I could have killed her, but decided I would pay a different sort of revenge.

I called Emily and told her to come over, and it didn’t take long for her to arrive. As usual, she came in her school uniform, a white blouse with a tartan mini skirt and a matching tie, she looked to die for. I could feel myself getting hard and sat her down in the living room and sat next to her.

“Emily you are a beautiful girl and I could see how well you look after the boys. I like you, a lot. And I know you like me too.”

She blushed, moving slightly closer to me. I slid the back of my hand over her smooth face, leaning in to kiss her. She pulled away for a second.

“What about your wife?”

I smiled, I took her by the hand and led her to the computer, I showed her the pictures and she gasped, looking wide eyes. As she looked through them my hand slid up her skirt, cupping her soft butt. I turned her around, pulling her close to me.

“She obviously has been cheating on me for ages, so I am going to cheat on her, with you.”

I kissed Emily softly, snaking my tongue into her mouth. She seemed to relish being kissed, as her arms wrapped around my neck and I could feel her breath heavily through her nose. I slid my hand down her back and over her soft young butt, picking her up and carrying her over to the couch.

I sat her down on the couch, pulling down the zip of my trousers, releasing my raging hard cock. Her eyes seemed to light up and her mouth seemed to salivate as she saw my hard on. She took my cock in her hand, stroking me softly before taking my cock into her mouth. Her lips were soft and her mouth was warm, she felt great.

I took my phone from my back pocket and smiled down at her.

“Let’s add some pictures to my wife’s file.”

I started to take a few pictures of Emily sucking my cock, making her laugh. I put down my phone, concentrating of Emily’s fantastic mouth. I held the back of her head, slowly fucking her mouth, forcing my cock deep down her throat. She gagged but let me carry on, her throat slowly getting used to my cock.

It didn’t take too long for Emily’s mouth to get used to my cock, and she started to take me down her throat, I could feel my cock hitting her tonsils, she didn’t even have a gag reflex.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

She seemed to really enjoy sucking cock, stroking me and playing with my balls as she sucked me. I knew if stayed in her mouth, I would cum too soon.

I pulled my cock from her mouth, she seemed genuinely disappointed. I smiled and told her to undress. I picked my phone back up, snapping pictures as she stripped. I quickly undressed and climbed on top of her, I couldn’t wait, I had to have her. I slipped my cock inside her tight hole, her back arching against me.

“Fuck, you’re so tight. You feel amazing.”

She wrapped her arms around me, kissing me deeply. I slipped my hand under her ass, picking her up and carrying her up to my bedroom. Before leaving the room Emily grabbed my phone, smiling at me.

“We can’t forget to take more pictures for your wife.” She said smiling.

I carried her to my bedroom, laying her gently on my bed. I held her close and slowly started to slide in and out of her tight teen hole. I started to slam my cock as best I could inside her tight hole, making her groan and scream in pleasure. As if as an afterthought Emily picked up my phone and started taking pictures of my cock sliding inside her tight hole, that really turned me on and made me pound her even harder.

I knew I wouldn’t last long in her tight hole, deciding if I should cum inside her or not. She seemed to make up my mind for me, kissing me passionately.

“Richard, wouldn’t it be hot if you came inside me, then we can take a pic of it oozing out so your wife can see.”

Yes, it would be hot, I had to admit. I pulled my cock from her tight cunt, making her get on all fours, I took my phone and took pictures of me sliding my cock into her pussy from behind. I held onto her teen hips slamming for all I was worth, making her scream and have an intense orgasm. I could feel her pussy spasm around my cock, gripping me tight

I pulled my cock from her pussy and sat down. She straddled my lap and I held her close. We kissed passionately and I could feel myself getting to the edge. She could sense it too as she urged me on, telling me, no, begging me, to cum inside her.

Who was I to argue, with a grunt and a groan, I shot my load deep inside her. She sat there on my lap, a healthy glow of sweat on her teen body. We kissed slowly as she took my phone and snapped a few pictures.

Slowly she stood up off my cock, my cum dribbling out of her hole. I lifted her up and led her to the bathroom. We showered together, soaping and washing each other carefully. I took her back to get dressed and she watched as I connected my phone to the computer. I transferred the pics we had just taken to her file, and took her pics and copied them to my phone.

I kissed Emily passionately, telling her I would love to be her permanent lover. I told her I would be her sugar daddy, and I would spend money on her and treat her like a queen. She agreed but said first I would have to get a divorce, of course, I agreed.

----

The divorce court was a farce. My wife – soon to be ex-wife – tried to pin infidelity on me, I, in turn, showed the judge the pictures. He was shocked.

“I see here pictures of you with numerous different men.”

He counted soundlessly. She tried to say it was pictures of her from before our marriage, he laughed, pointing out she was still wearing her wedding ring in them. She was embarrassed in front of a lot of people and the judge decided that I should have custody of our boys.

I was happy as their babysitter was waiting at home for me, in my bed.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments