Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating with my friend's wife

"Playing with my friend's wife's underwear and finding out she was aware of it."

54
6 Comments 6
141k Views 141k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Legendary Story
My friend and I go way back, from the time we were at University. We were very close then and now, fifteen years down the line, we are still very close. A lot have changed since our university days. My friend is now married to his second wife Lisa, while I still have my college sweetheart with our four beautiful kids. At thirty-five years old, my friend and I are still in pretty good shape.

For a quick description, Lisa, my friend's second wife, is gorgeous. She has a stunning plus size body, with a behind to die for, and has large 38D breasts. Every time I meet with my friend and his family, I cannot help but ogle at my friend's sexy wife's large breasts. Sometimes I wonder if she knows I am obsessed with her breasts because she always wears dresses, which show a lot of cleavage. She also prefers wearing miniskirts, which shows off her supple, flawless thighs.

This story took place when my friend was between jobs. They had to stay at my house for a while. The stay started all normal and innocent and I managed to keep my distance from Lisa. Somewhere along the line, my wife had to visit her sick friend in Perth for about five days.

***

It was a cool Sunday morning after I had taken my wife to the airport. I was in the laundry looking for some clothes to put into the washing machine. A hot pink thong in our visitors' laundry basket caught my attention. I knew definitely it was Lisa's, since I had never seen it before. At first, nothing registered in my mind. Just then, it hit me. My heart started racing, as I was considering what my mind was telling me to do with this thong.

Totally, against my conscience, I picked up Lisa's thong and put it in my face. I took a long and deep breath. I was rewarded by a very strong smell of pussy. It was tantalising, and my cock started stirring in my boxers. I took another breath, and my mind went bonkers. I developed an imaginary but vivid picture of Lisa's pussy. It was covered by a thick layer of neatly trimmed dark hair. The outer lips were full, inner lips thin and soft, protruding and hanging out a bit, looking like beautiful petals. The clitoris was prominent yet completely covered by its hood.

I knew I had to have this pussy, no matter what it takes. I could imagine holding Lisa's bum, while she slowly sat on my rigid cock. At the same time, my cock was straining against my boxers, making me fully aware of its needs. Since my wife was not there and I knew I was going to be too horny to function soon, it was inevitable that I was going to jerk off to the sweet smell of my friend's wife's pussy.

I took a few more gasps of the tantalising smell, before I put it back where I found it. I finished putting the clothes in the washer and went back into the living room. Lisa was there alone. She was wearing a simple blue t-shirt and was obviously not wearing a bra because the nipples on her ample 38D breasts were clearly poking through the thin fabric. Having seen her thong, and with the sweet smell of her pussy still fresh in my nostrils, I was looking at her from an entirely different perspective. I wanted to fuck her.

All this time my friend was in their bedroom listening to some crazy videos about investments and trading the stock market.

Fashionmature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fashionmature

Lisa always complained about the time he devoted to those videos and not to her.

So here I was, sitting with her in the living room, with the smell of her pussy still fresh in my nostrils. The smell transformed into her actual pussy and she was sitting on my face, while I lapped on her clit. I flicked it with my tongue, and sucked on it. She moaned for me to continue, and she told me that I did it far better than her husband. I was kneading her sexy and round ass while she gyrated on my tongue enjoying the pleasures I was giving her. I inserted my tongue into her pussy, going deep into her, and she whimpered. I continued fucking her with my tongue and she started moaning my name, urging me to continue. Continue I did, and I was rewarded with the strongest orgasm I have ever witnessed. She flooded me with her pussy juices, and I could feel her pussy violently twitching as she convulsed in an intense orgasm.

When she came down from her massive orgasm, she said my name in the sexiest way I had ever heard before. That's when I realised she was actually calling my name and I was daydreaming. Clearly looking surprised, she just laughed and told me she was taking a shower and will take the kids to the park, with her husband.

I just sat there wondering if I did anything that was embarrassing. Could that be why she laughed? I wonder.

I heard the shower running, and wished I had a camera in the bathroom so I could look at her naked body. I heard it stop, and a few minutes later my friend told me they were taking the kids to the park.

After they left for the park, I quickly went back into the laundry to check if she left any dirty panties in there. I was shocked. There was a pair of white panties with red love-hearts. My cock shot up, as I picked the panties. These panties were wet. Very wet and they smelled delicious too. They felt like she just got herself off on them. I could not help it. I pulled my cock out and put the wet panties on my cock, making sure it points exactly were the panties covered her pussy. I could feel some electric jolts when the panties touched my cock. I could feel her juices mixing with my pre-cum and it was excellent fodder for my sexual imagination. I started stroking my cock, imagining myself fucking my sexy friend's wife. I did not last long. It was all too much for me and I started cumming, sending rope after thick rope of cum onto the panties. It was a beautiful release.

Just then, I heard the door opening. I had no time to do anything so I just threw the panties back into the laundry and rushed into the toilet. I flushed the toilet and went out into the living room. Lisa was in the kitchen mixing herself a punch.

"Why are you back so early?" I asked Lisa.

"I just thought I should come back and do some laundry, I will go back to the park and pick Tom and the kids in about an hour."

"Oh my God", I thought, "she is here by herself?"

Published 
Written by turniptree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments