Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating with the Neighbor

"Rick is seduced by his much older neighbor."

64
24 Comments 24
61.0k Views 61.0k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Famous Story
My name is Rick Brown. I'm a happily married man, or so I would like to think. I've been married to my wife, Molly, for 10 wonderful years. I am a commercial architect for an up-and-coming design firm in the Pacific Northwest. Molly is the CFO of a company which manufactures defibrillators and other health care equipment. Because of her position in her company, she has to travel a lot, but never for more than a couple days at a time. This hasn't caused any problems with our marriage until recently. Let me tell you about it.

We live in a rather quiet neighborhood in a very nice home. Our house is actually too large for us, as we have no children. Molly is unable to have children, but we are considering adoption once our careers get to the point where we are not traveling.

We have made friends with just about everyone in our neighborhood, but our next-door neighbors, Jackson and Anne, have become quite close to us. We have dinner with them at least once a week, usually a cookout, and take turns hosting. They are both retired, with children who have moved out East. Sometimes I think they look at us as their surrogate children, since they don't get to see their own children very often. Jackson is, in my opinion, quite a handsome man, with a trim build and salt-and-pepper hair. Anne looks fabulous, with strikingly good looks, platinum hair and a figure that still can turn heads. She is fond of wearing jeans and a simple white t-shirt, and I have to say she even turns me on, she looks so good.

A week ago, Molly had to go on a business trip to the East coast for 7 days. She was leaving on Friday and wouldn't be back until the following Friday. Since this would be her longest time away from me, Jackson and Anne asked me to come to their place on Saturday for a cookout. They wanted me to relax with them and not sit around feeling bad about Molly not being home.

I arrived at their place around 5pm. They have a large pool in their backyard and, as it was summertime, they told me to bring swimwear. Jackson greeted me at the door and we went to the patio. Anne was just getting out of the pool and I was stunned to see that she was wearing a bikini. It was a hot number, all white, with a top that made her breasts spill out and a thong bottom which showed off her tight ass. I found myself getting aroused at the sight of this mature woman who looked so sexy.

She found her towel and dried off, but made no effort to cover herself. Once she was dry, she came over and hugged me. It felt good as she pressed her breasts against me, but I had to break off the hug as I could feel myself getting hard. As I pulled away, Anne winked at me, smiling seductively.

What in the hell was wrong with me? Anne was 25 years older than me, and I was happily married. I can't deny, however, that I was really turned on by that hug.

"Anne," I said. "you're looking pretty good in that bikini. I had no idea you'd look so good in it."

"Why thank you, Rick," she replied. "Why don't you put your trunks on and show me what you've got?"

I was a little bit shocked by that. Anne had never spoken to me so openly about these things. I decided to see how far she was willing to go.

"I don't know, Anne. If you see what I've got you might not be able to control yourself." I chuckled a bit as I said this, hoping that she might see it as humorous. I was wrong.

Anne pulled me close so that she could whisper in my ear. "Oh, I can control myself just fine. With Molly away all week I thought I might be able to help out with 'some things', if you know what I mean."

Holy shit! Was she propositioning me? I decided to go change. We'd know soon enough if she was just having fun at my expense or whether she was serious about the "help" she wanted to give me.

As I went into the bathroom I felt some guilt at what I was doing. I mean, I had a wife who I adore, a job I had fun going to every day and a beautiful home in a very upscale neighborhood. Was I crazy, or what? I figured that a little harmless flirting wouldn't be so bad, so I took off my pants to slip into my trunks.

Now I'm not what you would call porn star material, but I think I have a pretty good package. My cock is right around 9 inches long and very thick. Molly wasn't able to take it all when we first became intimate, but over the years she has come to love it.

As much as I would love to wear the skintight Speedo suit, it can really cause problems if I become aroused. That's why I usually wear a baggy pair of trunks. Today might be a good day for the baggies.

As I returned to the patio, Jackson had joined Anne and they were having a drink. Anne was checking me out and smiling. "Well, Rick, I see you have decided to do a little swimming. The water's great this afternoon. You'll love it." As she finished her sentence she licked her lips. Jackson couldn't see it, so I had to believe that she was flirting heavily.

"Hell, Rick," said Jackson. "I don't swim as much as I used to. It seems I enjoy keeping the water right more than anything these days. You and Anne should take advantage of this beautiful weather and hop in. I've got to prepare the steaks."

Anne smiled as Jackson left to tend to the steaks. "He'll be in there for quite a while getting his seasoning just the way he likes it. Why don't you join me in the pool? You can teach me a few strokes. I'm sure there are a few things we can teach each other."

The remark was not lost on me, so I decided to run with it and quickly dove into the pool. Anne followed me and we swam around the deep end of the pool, away from the house and patio. We paused at the ladder to catch our breath.

"Anne, you've been flirting with me ever since I got here. Why now? What has changed?"

"Rick, I've always found you to be attractive, but I didn't want to act on that attraction. I may as well be honest with you. Jackson doesn't pay much attention to me any more. You saw where he doesn't even want to swim. He's happiest tinkering around with things these days, but damn it, I need to be tinkered with, and he's not doing it."

Anne was near tears as she told me this, so I pulled her close for a hug. We stood there on the ladder, with her in my arms, when she suddenly kissed me full on the lips. It was soft at first, then she opened her mouth and offered me her tongue. I was startled by this, but also aroused. I returned her kiss and our tongues danced as we ground our lips together. My hand reached down to her ass and I squeezed it, causing Anne to break off the kiss and moan softly.

"Don't worry about Jackson, Rick," she sighed. "He can't see us here. God, Rick, I want you so badly." She reached down and felt my growing cock and smiled.

My mind was swirling at this point, torn between the love for my wife and my lust for this older woman who was offering herself to me. I had a week without Molly to deal with. Perhaps there would be a chance to find out just how much Anne was willing to give up to me.

We broke it off just then and we got out of the pool. I had to cover myself with a towel, such was the extent of my arousal. Anne seemed to be walking on air as she made her way back to the house.

Nothing of substance happened the rest of the afternoon. Jackson's steaks were perfect, as where the grilled vegetables he prepared for us as a light side dish. The man sure knew his way around a grill, that's for sure.

After we cleaned the dinner dishes, we sat in their family room and had drinks. We talked about a variety of things and had a wonderful time. Jackson had a few too many drinks and by 9:00 he was pretty much in the bag. He managed to get to his feet and spoke to us.

"Rick, I apologize for getting drunk on the two of you, but I have had a wonderful day. I need to get to bed before I fall asleep in the chair. You and Anne will no doubt find something to talk about, but I'm done for the night. Thank you for coming over, my friend."

Anne seemed to perk up when he said that and we both offered our best to Jackson as he left for the bedroom.

"Well, Rick," said Anne seductively once Jackson had left. "He'll be out in no time. He's done this a lot lately. What would you like to talk about?"

"For starters, I'd like to know what in Sam Hill is going on here. Anne, you know I'm married and so are you. Have you given any thought to what you're doing and how dangerous it is?"

"As a matter of fact, I know exactly what I'm doing and I know what the consequences could be. I also know that I won't get caught and neither will you, if you do as I say."

"Anne, this came straight out of the blue. How long have you felt this way about me?"

"Rick, I've wanted you since the first time I laid eyes on you. It's taken me this long to get up the nerve to act on it. Rick, do you realize that you've outlined every reason against this except for the most important one?"

I couldn't imagine what it could be. "Okay, Anne. What's the most important reason against it?"

Anne broke into a huge smile. "Why, Rick, it's that you don't want me. You look me in the eye and tell me that you wouldn't want to fuck me."

I knew I couldn't. I took an eye to Anne when we met, but never in a million years could anything ever happen between us. I would catch myself staring at her body at our couples dinners together. I love my wife but this, this is different. My attraction to her was based on her age and my lust. I always wondered what an older woman would be like in bed, so meeting Anne piqued my interest.

What I wanted to do right then and there was take her right on the floor, doggystyle, with her husband in the bedroom a few doors down. I wanted to take her every way imaginable, in the pussy, in the ass, in the mouth. And I wanted her to scream with pleasure.

But I couldn't go that far. The best thing that I could do was just what I did.

"Of course I want to fuck you Anne. What man wouldn't? But I don't think I want to act on that feeling tonight, not with Jackson so near."

"You're right, Rick," said Anne. "As much as I'd like to explore what we have together it's not smart to do anything like this. Are you free Monday night? Jackson is going out of town overnight to see his brother. I'll be available at any time of the night if you're interested."

"I don't think I have anything going Monday night," he smiled. "I'll give you a call. I should be going, though. The longer I stay here with you the better the chances are that we get into trouble."

Anne stood there nodding her head. She came over to say goodnight and kissed me tenderly, with a hint of longing thrown in. She hugged me tightly, as a lover would do, as if to never let go. I returned her kiss and whispered that Monday was only two days away. When I broke the kiss to leave, she was smiling.

Sunday was just worthless to me. I couldn't get the image of Anne out of my mind and it led to a very unproductive day. I moped around the house doing little odd jobs in an effort to get my mind back on track, but to no avail. At one point I saw Anne working in the landscaping around their house and I fought the urge to masturbate right then and there. That evening I spoke to Molly. We told ourselves how much we missed each other and the guilt crept in. What was I thinking? I couldn't jeopardize my marriage over a fling with a 50-something woman, but the prospect of having sex with Anne flooded my thoughts after we said goodbye. I knew that I simply had to have this woman.

Monday was, in a nutshell, crazy. I actually had a good day at work, as thoughts of the evening and what could be kept me in a perpetually good mood all day. Even my staff thought that I seemed to be happier than normal.

SaraSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraSilver

I wrote it off as having a very good phone conversation with Molly the night before.

When I got home after work, I noticed that the garage door to Jackson and Anne's house was open, with only Anne's car inside. Jackson must have left already. The urge to call Anne was growing stronger, but I had to hold off a bit. I thought I would wait until the sun went down. The cover of night would make it easier for her to walk to my place, although I wondered what would happen if Jackson called home and got no answer.

Finally, at 8pm, I couldn't take it any longer. I rang Anne and she answered on the first ring.

"Hello, Rick," she said as she picked up. "I thought you'd never call. What do you want to do tonight?"

"You know what I want, Anne. I want you."

"Now you're talking, Rick. I know I talked about coming by, but could you come over here? I don't want to be away in case Jackson should call. He always forgets to call my cell phone. I just don't want to be forced to explain why I'm not home."

"I understand completely, Anne," I told her. "Molly and I talk to each other on the cell. We don't even have long distance service on the land line. When would you like to have me come over?"

"Just as soon as you like, Rick. I'll be waiting for you."

And just like that, down the hole I fell. It only took one second and my assent.

----------

I got some things organized for work in the morning, in case I didn't get home until late. I had everything set and I walked the short distance to Anne and Jackson's place. Anne was waiting by the back door and opened it as I approached.

She was wearing a tight fitting pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt. This was truly going to be my fantasy come true.

She greeted me at the door with a light kiss on the cheek, her hand caressing my hair as she did so. She had a wonderful scent about her, nothing I could place, but intoxicating in its light aroma. We lingered there for a few moments, just taking in the moment. We both knew that what we were doing might be wrong, but we had needs that went way beyond any social mores. We went into this with eyes wide open.

Anne finally broke the embrace. "Why Rick, we can't be standing outside all night. Please come in." She led me inside, where we sat on the sofa. "Can I get you something to drink? Anything at all?"

I smiled and took her hand. "I've got all I need right here," I said softly. I stood up and admired her beauty. She was 25 years older than me, but she had a quality about her, sexiness perhaps, that appealed to me in ways I never thought were possible. I took off my shirt and she gasped in delight, rising from the sofa to join me standing there. She ran her hands over my chest, running her fingers through the hair and kissing my nipples. She was beyond excited, and began to breathe heavily.

I stood back and took off her t-shirt, revealing two breasts that were magnificent in their natural beauty. They were her own, no doubt about that, and there was definitely some sag to them, but they had something about them which just made them perfect in my eyes. Her nipples stood out like great big buds and seemed to beg me to take them into my mouth, which is what I did next.

"Oh, Rick," she cried. "I have been dreaming about this ever since I met you. Please take me now!"

I scooped her up into my arms and carried her into the bedroom. She was trembling, but not out of fear. The excitement of what we were doing had taken over.

I laid her down on the bed and she immediately reached for my belt. Quickly removing it, she got my pants down and I did the rest, stepping out of them. She reached into my shorts and took my cock in her hands, admiring its length and girth, almost licking her lips.

I leaned in to give her better access and she responded by licking the head, rolling her tongue around it and applying pressure to the soft glans underneath it.. After moistening it, she then took me into her mouth, her nostrils flaring out as she tried to swallow me whole. She was good at sucking a cock, her hands working the shaft as she sucked hard on the head. With each bob up and down on it she popped the head out of her mouth and gave it a good tongue bath. It was obvious that she worshipped a good looking cock, and her cocksucking skills were second to none. I've never been so aroused at getting my dick sucked than the way Anne was doing it. I was rock hard in mere seconds, such was her expertise. Every now and then she would pull away to catch her breath, my cock glistening with her saliva. Her hand would jack me off as she did this and she would drive me wild.

I pushed her back onto the bed and set about to remove those jeans, those incredibly tight jeans which outlined her figure. She helped me by raising her hips as we slid them down her body. She had no panties on, so when her pussy was exposed I had to stop to admire it. She had a landing strip above her pussy, very thick hair which she kept long. Everything else was smooth as could be, just that little tuft above her sex. I couldn't wait to get a taste of her.

Once her jeans were removed, I took my time. Teasing her, I spread her legs wide apart and I took in the view, which was great. Anne's breathing became heavy again as the anticipation of what was to come was getting the best of her. I leaned in and kissed the insides of her thighs, causing her to draw in her breath with a hissing sound. I wondered what would happen when I finally began to eat her, to slurp up her pussy juices and give her a tongue fucking like no other.

It didn't take long. As I flicked at her open lips with my tongue, she began to shudder and had a small orgasm, her moans filling the room with sound. As I began to suck on her cunt she grabbed my head and moved it away from her pussy. She had a little squirt and her fluids ran down her thighs and onto the sheets.

"I should have warned you," she said. "That only happens when I get extremely excited. It's been a long time, Rick. Be patient with me and I'll show you how the old girl can still dance with the best of them."

I went back to her warm, wet pussy. This time there was no teasing. I dove right in, licking and sucking her tender slit and finding her tender clit. I rolled my tongue over the little bud and Anne dug her fingers into my back as she arched her back. Obviously I had found the magic button. I tried sucking on it and she went wild, moaning and screaming as she held my head in place.

"Rick, I'm going to come...Oh God... Oh Rick...I'm coming all over your face, Oh God!! Eat me, please eat me!"

I continued to eat her, even as she came. There was no heavy squirting, just the normal juices covering my face as she bucked her hips and squirmed around on the bed. As her orgasm quieted down, her movements slowed down as well. Finally I got up and lay next to her.

"Rick, that was fantastic. You know how to make a girl go, don't you? Let me taste myself." She leaned over and kissed me, licking her juices from my lips and cheeks. She seemed to savor it, moaning as she continued kissing me. "Let's get you hard," she said as she bent down to suck my cock some more. "I want fucked properly tonight and I need you at your hardest."

That didn't take much, as Anne went about the business of giving me an incredible blowjob. Once I was hard again, she got up from her labors. "You just lie there. Rick. I'm going to show you how I like it."

She got up and, with her back to me, squatted down and eased herself down on my rigid cock. Slowly she took every inch as she lowered herself onto me. Still squatting, she began to rise and fall on my cock, moaning her approval as she fucked me this way.

"Oh God!' she cried out. "You are so big, Rick! Your cock feels so good inside me this way." She continued to hold herself suspended over me, just taking my dick inside her pussy and rising up, back and forth, up and down. She began to use a circular pattern, as if she was trying to feel me in every part of her pussy. She then picked up the pace, grunting as she did so.

I reached out and grabbed her by the hips as she fucked me in an effort to get her to slow down. I didn't want to come yet and I needed to regain control. She took the hint and slowed things way down, seductively grinding her pussy on my cock, exaggerating her movements like a slow, sultry dance. I pulled her back onto my chest so that I could grab a handful of her tits. She moaned and stopped, my cock buried inside her.

"This is what turns me on, Rick. I love being able to fuck you like this. Not bad for an old gal, wouldn't you say?"

"You're incredible, Anne," I told her. Now how about you let me show you what I like?"

"Okay, lover. I'm all yours."

I got up and gave her another taste of her cunt as I slid my cock inside her eager mouth. She sucked and slurped up her juices as she took as much of me as she could into her mouth. One thing about Anne, though. She only knew one way to suck dick, and that was with the intensity meter running at full blast. She had incredible sucking ability. It took a lot of self-discipline to keep from letting go and coming in her mouth right then and there.

I pulled out, however, and turned her around so that she was on all fours. She knew what was coming and she could hardly contain herself.

"Doggystyle, huh? I love being fucked from behind."

I was beginning to wonder if there was anything she didn't like. You could never tell from her day-to-day demeanor what a sexual animal Anne was. It was only in the last couple days that she even hinted at anything sexual. Prior to that she seemed like a perfectly nice mature lady. What I had in bed with me tonight was a wildcat, and I loved it.

I eased my cock into her wet pussy and Anne took over from there. She wriggled back onto my dick and began fucking back at me. She took it all, rocking back and forth as my cock filled her with each stroke. At one point she leaned back to kiss me and our tongues met once again. She was moaning and I was grunting to give it to her as hard as I could. Each thrust became more forceful as I rammed my cock home, making Anne mine as I gave her all I had to give.

Anne was moaning loudly now, her knees growing weak as I began to possess her with my piston-like consistency, making her beg me to keep fucking her.

The combination of the physical act of fucking and the emotional bond we were forming became too much for me to keep contained for long. I could feel my balls tightening, as the orgasm I have been building for approached like an undeniable force. I pulled out as Anne spun around and greeted my load with an open mouth. I seemed to explode with hot stream after another as I came, filling Anne's mouth to bursting. Finally, a small stream of my load escaped her lips and ran down her cheek. Other than that leak, she took everything, swallowing as she sucked.

We fell back onto the bed and found each others' arms. We held onto each other even as sleep found us.

Sometime in the middle of the night I awoke as sharply as if I had been stabbed. The guilt had begun, consuming me as I lay with Anne at my side. What in hell could I have been thinking to betray Molly this way? How could I cheat on her like this?

I knew the guilt would come, but even as I agreed with myself on all counts that I was wrong, I lay next to a woman who was my accomplice in my desire to cheat. And I wanted to cheat over and over again, such was the power this sexual dynamo held over me. Both sides struggled with it all night long. Which side of my personality would win this battle? And what lay ahead for me?

Published 
Written by prairiedogg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments