Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheaty Cheaty Bang Bang

"A hidden camera reveals the truth on Valentine's Day"

73
34 Comments 34
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Author's Notes

"**This story contains cheating, rough sex and violence."

I closed the door, opened up my laptop on the desk, and connected with the camera on the dresser in the bedroom. It amazed me how easily hidden they were these days. After a quick download I pressed play and sat back to watch. The time stamp showed on the lower corner of the screen.

Feb 14 11:23 a.m.

Oh, it's fucking Valentine's Day today!

They entered together, laughing and grabbing each other. He grabbed her in his arms and pulled her close, mashing his rough lips to her pouty red ones. Clothes were peeled off and soon she was on the bed, laying on her back as he straddled her chest. His cock tapped her chin before her tongue flickered out.

I hit pause and looked at his face.

Who the hell are you?

I zoomed in on his cock.

Fuck, it’s not any bigger than mine...

Play and it resumed. I swallowed hard and fidgeted in my chair as she licked the thick shaft and slurped on the bulbous head of his prick, the sight of him fucking her face making me uneasy and nauseous. I pinched the bridge of my nose and continued watching. He slid himself down between her long, slender legs and buried his face in her cunt. Her long blonde hair flew about as she thrashed and moaned, making me jealous of his oral prowess, and I watched her face closely as she climaxed.

Damn, she's beautiful when she cums…

I paused for a moment and collected myself. I was sweating slightly, nervous about what I would see, and took a deep breath. My thoughts drifted to the dinner reservation for tonight. I shook my head and continued watching.

He moved up and kissed her, pushing his juice-covered tongue in her mouth and pawing her big tits. Her legs went up and he slid his cock into her, grunting as he thrust his hips forward. His slight paunch touched her belly and the loose skin on his chest wiggled as he began pumping in and out of her, and her hands went to his waist.

They groaned and gasped, suddenly stopping. He slipped out and sat back on his knees, stroking himself with one hand, while she moved onto all fours and pushed her firm ass at him.

Those nice firm cheeks...

I winced when he grabbed her hips and thrust hard, driving his cock into her roughly. His rough hands squeezed her as he thrust in and out, fucking her hard and fast while she groaned and pushed back. I could hear the slapping sounds and hit pause.

Fuck me... I can't believe she's fucking someone else...

I rubbed my eyes and steeled my resolve, determined to watch until the end, and pressed play.

He pounded her hard, one hand reaching up and grabbing a handful of that glorious, long, naturally blonde hair, and wrenched her head back. Words like whore, slut, cock, cunt, and fuck filled the room, each and every one burning into my memory as he fucked her like a rabid, horny dog. She groaned and dropped onto her chest, unable to keep herself up any longer, and yet he still kept fucking.

My throat was dry. I loosened my tie and undid the top button on my shirt, hoping to cool off a little. Despite the circumstances I was excited, hard as a rock, and cursed myself for being turned on. I got up and checked the door, ensuring it was locked, and returned to the chair. I unzipped my pants and freed my swollen cock, taking it in my hand just as he pulled out and scrambled up her body once more.

He pulled her face to the side and slapped her cheek with his cock - slap slap slap - before pushing it past her lips and down her throat. She struggled for a moment, gagging loudly as he pushed deep, and pushed his thigh away with her hand. He paused as she adjusted her position slightly and took him deep again.

I stroked myself, my swollen head purple and throbbing while I watched her deep-throat his cock. Gurgling, glucks, and gasps were accompanied by his words, various grunts of suck, bitch, cum slut and cocksucker erupting from his mouth. Drool dripped from her chin, long strings of saliva dangling to her tits and running onto the bed.

My cock throbbed and my balls ached. Her nose went into his pubes while my fist pumped up and down, the pressure building immensely. A mix of feelings flowed through me and I slowed my hand as I questioned what the hell I was doing. He pulled away and pushed her on her back, straddling her and putting his cock between her tits.

Tit fucking her, too! Bastard!

He pushed her glorious globes together and pumped his hips, the tip of his cock touching her chin. I began pumping my fist again as she urged him on, telling him to cum, spill his load, shoot in her face, just as she did with me. I couldn't hold back and erupted just his first stream of pearly white hit her just above the upper lip. Cum spewed out into my cupped hand and onto the floor under the desk as more covered her chin, mouth and neck. He grunted loudly, telling her to take his fucking load, eat his cum, lick his fucking cock clean, while I stifled a groan and milked the last few drops out my own cock.

Mia_Fernandez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Fernandez1

Fuck!

I looked around and grabbed the box of tissues on the edge of the desk, wiping up the sticky load from my hand before pressing pause. More tissues until my hand was clean, and I dabbed off the droplets that had landed on my pants before grabbing another wad and wiping up the floor. I jammed the wadded mess into my suit pocket and cursed myself for what I did as I tucked my softening cock away. I zipped up and fastened my belt before sitting in the chair once more.

Fucking idiot! Why did you fucking do that?

Post-nut clarity brought me to my senses and I stared at the screen, her face frozen with her tongue out and cum splattered across it, his cock swollen with a droplet of cum hanging off the tip.

Jesus Christ, that's a big fucking load he dropped on her...

I hit play and calmed myself. After a few more licks and slurps he ran his softened cock across her chin and all over her face, smiling wickedly and obviously proud of himself. She looked like a porn star, smiling brightly with her pretty face glazed with cum. I knew that smile.

You fucking prick!

He suddenly straightened up, obviously startled, and jumped off of the bed. His cock flopped loosely while his hands went up and his mouth opened as if to speak.

BANG! BANG!

Two holes appeared in his chest and blood spewed against the wall behind him as the bullets hit. He barely moved for a moment, then slumped to the floor with his head resting on the bloodied wall behind him.

"NOOOOO!" she screamed.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

She was still on her back with her head up when the bullets hit her, two in the middle of the chest and the last in the neck, just below the chin.

"You whore!" he bellowed.

The bedspread beneath began to redden around her shoulders and head. He stepped into view, the gun shaking in his outstretched hand, and he slowly lowered it to his thigh. After taking a deep breath, he walked over to the man and put his hand out.

BANG!

This one was personal, aimed between the legs, and he turned and walked out of view.

I stopped the video, closed up my laptop, and shook my head. After making sure I had cleaned up well, I grabbed up the laptop, unlocked the door, and returned to the dining room next to the kitchen.

"Well, it was him," I reported. "It's all on the video."

Detectives Munson and Barbor barely glanced up from their paperwork, nodding their heads in unison.

"Yeah, he confessed at the station," Munson informed me.

"Who was the guy?" I asked curiously.

"A co-worker," Barbor answered. "Guy she used to work with, name is..." he flipped the page on his notebook "… Carter Wilson."

"Hmph," I grunted.

"Husband says he suspected she was cheating on him for a while, so he set up a few cameras."

"When?" I asked nervously.

"This week. He watched one encounter three days ago, and then monitored them until the guy showed up today. Left work and came home, caught them in the act."

"At the very end of it," I stated. "Burst in after he finished painting her face."

"At least he bust his nut before he went," Barbor joked.

We all chuckled uncomfortably.

"Well, I'll head out and leave you to it," I said. "I'll add the video to the file."

I left through the front door and strolled to my car, tossing the laptop on the seat before climbing in. I pulled on the seatbelt and started the car, idling for a moment, and looked over at the house.

"So sorry, Babe," I said out loud. “Going to miss you.”

I hadn’t been there to see her in over two weeks. I checked the time and drove away, knowing my wife was waiting to go out to dinner, and wondered what kind of flowers I should pick up on my way home.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments