Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuffed Desire

"Blind Lust"

35
24 Comments 24
15.3k Views 15.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Renee's Point of View

I’ve been married to my husband Jack for seven years, and during that time I have never considered cheating on my man. But then I met this 6’4” tall drink of water with sparkling blue eyes, salt and pepper hair, and a glistening smile. His name is Fred, and he has a smooth personality and a smooth way with words.

There is a local establishment that I sometimes stop at after work for a happy hour drink or two before I go home for the evening. Fred is another customer who happens to always hit that spot around the same time that I do. After a while it turned into our mutual meeting ground and we’d meet up two or three times a week, sharing a couple of drinks, a few laughs, and a whole lot of flirtatious innuendos.

I got to like Fred, a lot. I like the way he flirts with me. He always makes me feel so sexy. One time we stayed late chatting away and downing a half dozen drinks, and the conversation got a bit overly heated in a sexual way. He put his hand on my leg and I let him keep it there while he was telling me how pretty I am.

I liked hearing that and I even told him so. “My husband used to tell me that I’m pretty, but it’s been a long time since he last told me so. Thank you for reminding me,” I said to him and placed my hand over the hand he had on my leg.

“You’ve been playing on my mind a lot lately, Renee. Every time I’m here with you I keep thinking about that hotel across the street.”

He didn’t have to say anything more. I knew exactly what he was saying to me. I couldn’t fault him on it because I was thinking the same thing. However, there was the issue of that wedding ring on my finger, and the one on his. We were both married, but certainly not to each other. He had a wife at home and I had a husband probably looking at his watch by now and wondering where I was.

On the other hand, Fred is the kind of man that makes me want to get naked and coil him between my legs and arms for a good hard fucking. Just the feel of his hand on my thigh was enough to make my nipples tingle and my pussy sweat. I had all kinds of erotic visions going through my head, probably more than he was having.

However, I had to think about the consequences that could come with cheating on my husband, and I had to decline, regretfully so. I thought about it later that night when I was in bed lying next to my husband. I couldn’t sleep because my mind was at odds and my body kept me restless. If I was wise I’d stay away from that club after work and try to get Fred out of my mind. I’m smart, but wisdom is something I lack when it comes to a sexy man like Fred.

Fred's Point of View

I recall the first day Renee strolled through the door, she had a magnificent figure and a presence that drew notable glances from tables she passed by to the bar. She flipped her long brown hair (I love dark hair), clingy dress donned commando style with strapped Stilettos that held me in a transfixed gaze.

After making last week’s pass it was difficult to go home and I was struggling with the guilt, but could not get Renee off my mind. So, I made myself busy throughout the weekend as my wife can read me quickly and had started to question my arriving home later than usual. I simply could not wait to get through Monday and onto the Cantina.

I was trapped in a staff meeting Monday, late leaving work and caught up in the (LA) strips traffic. My road rage in full swing, I cut through the sea of cars almost running a guy into the railing. I finally arrived at my favorite watering hole and hoped to find Renee inside. I stepped inside and was immediately overcome with a gut wrenching guilt and desire as our eyes met, she was facing me dressed to the nines!

Renee’s eyes said it all… Our desire mutually expressed in a brief but inviting kiss. “I didn’t think you were coming and was about to leave Fred.”

It was late and we normally would have departed for the evening but were taken by each other’s company and the anticipation that stoked our longing through the weekend. After a quick drink, we decided to take a stroll through a garden park adjoining the cantina and the parking lot to discuss our situation.

We hadn't got very far before I had her in my arms. I held her tight and she fit my embrace like a glove, our tongues passionately exploring in a deep kiss, I ran my hands over her delectable ass and cupped her sweet buns. Our pace grew quicker as we ran our hands and tongues over our bodies nearing the point of no return.

Renee

I had brought a sexy change of clothes with me on Monday, and after work I changed in the ladies room at work and drove to the Cantina. I was delighted to see Fred walking inside. I nearly gave up on him as it started getting late, but that little voice inside my head kept saying, “Renee, give him another five minutes.”

When Fred took the liberty of kissing me in the garden park, I felt my entire body melting like candle wax. My knees went weak and lent my weight to his hands that were cupping my ass. His lips sent tingles down to my toes.

“Oh Fred, this is so wrong,” I said when our lips finally separated.

“Yes, but it feels so right, doesn’t it?” he answered.

“It does,” I said to him. “Do you think we should take the chance?”

He pressed his crotch against my belly and said, “What do you think?”

I felt his arousal pressing against me, and I felt my own arousal wetting through my panties. I opened my mouth and one word came out. “Yes.”

Fred led me in a quick pace to the hotel across the street from the Cantina and we checked into a room. I called my husband from my cell phone and told him that I would be working late. Fred did the same, calling his wife from his cell phone.

We smiled at each other and kissed again. This time, within the privacy of the room, we tore at each other’s clothes as though we were frantic to get all the obstructions out of the way.

1Shreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1Shreya

We were too hot for foreplay. Fred was as hard as a rock and my pussy was dripping though my folds. I pulled him down on the bed with me and he got on top of me. My legs opened for him, and my heart was beating wildly as I waited for him to enter me.

Fred

We were both in a passionate frenzy as we fell onto the bed; Renee quickly pulled me onto her, legs spread wide open.

My cock was throbbing as I began to penetrate but backed off; she grew frantic, grabbing my ass to pull me inside. I gave her a couple inches but before she could clasp her feet behind me I backed off again.

Renee looked into my eyes and said, “Give It to me!” 

I was rock hard now and penetrated her warm moistness with a strong thrust; she gasped briefly as I went balls deep into her and started pounding away. She joined my rhythm, her legs clinging to my waist riding my long deep strokes.

“Renee you really feel great, I’ll bet you could hug a pencil!” Her vagina hugged my shaft like I haven’t felt in years. She obviously kept her entire body in perfect tone.

She kissed me deeply while we continued our frenzied fuck locked in full embrace, until she shuddered with delight. She whispered, “cum inside me” and locked her legs behind my ass. I let loose, filling her with my warm love before collapsing on her sweat soaked body. We snuggled there for a bit to enjoy the moment and catch our breath.

I snatched my silk tie from the floor.

Renee’s eyes glazed over as she shrieked with desire; I tied a tiny snug cuff to her wrist and ran the length of the tie through the headboard railing then cuffed the other. She sat at the head of the bed with her arms behind her; I took a moment to gaze over her gorgeous body before continuing my assault.

She looked at me with anticipation. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back, I began kissing her neckline, nibbling and biting her ears as I worked my way down to her breasts.

Her breaths grew deeper as I caressed her swollen breasts and sucked her nipples, she squirmed to be free. I clamped down hard with my teeth and her nipples swelled fully erect. She grew frantic, arching her back to pull away as I continued to torment by flicking my tongue over them.

I forcefully pulled her legs down to the foot of the bed leaving her arms extended to the head rail.

Diving in between her legs, I passionately kissed her inner thighs and worked my way to her fragrant pussy. It was trimmed nicely, parted by her folds which oozed our combined juices. After landing my mustache perfectly, I exhaled so Renee could sense the heat of my arrival. I began to give her a tantalizing tongue massage.

I gently caressed her folds with my tongue, Renee responded by rising up to meet me but I would pull away maintaining my pace and pressure driving her desire. Gently I sucked the juices and probed her deeper, giving a gentle nibble now and again. She was desperate, bucking to gain some control but her efforts were futile.

I moved up beside her and gently turned her on her side. We met each other’s lips and kissed deeply, I was rock hard again as I took her side saddle. I slapped her ass as I drove my full length into her, quickening the pace.

Renee cried out in ecstasy, I grabbed her hair and slapped her ass again as the passion became overwhelming. She started to convulse and shuttered, I followed with a long hard thrust and exploded inside her.

I freed her hands and we fell into a full sweaty embrace and momentary slumber.

Renee

I thought I died and went to heaven when Fred gave me the length and strength of his cock, but my juices really began to flow when he tied my hands to the headboard and made some serious love to my body. I was more than ready to take his cock a second time and enjoy a second round of shared orgasms. Now, with my hands freed and my body sated, I embraced him while we basked in the afterglow of our sex.

As wonderful as it was, I had a husband waiting at home for me. With that thought in mind, I kissed Fred and said, “Baby, I have to go.”

He understood and freed me from our embrace. Getting slowly up from the bed I could feel my legs wobbling as I made my way to the bathroom. I got into the shower to wash Fred’s scent from my body before going home to my husband, but while I was in the shower, the shower curtain pulled back and Fred got under the spray with me, and things started all over again.

He kissed me and fondled my breasts while the water pinged against our bodies. His hand went down between my legs and his fingers found my pussy, and once again I found myself helpless to his seductive demeanor. Reaching down between us, I found his cock growing for the third time. My heart began beating wildly as I felt him grow in my hand. Sinking to my knees, I kissed his chest and belly on my way down to take his cock into my mouth and literally worship him.

Submitting blindly to my lust, I swallowed his cock completely, and listened to him moan as it slid down my throat. I sucked his juicy cock until my jaws ached, and then I sucked him for his cum. When he exploded and filled my mouth with his delicious nectar, it was me who was moaning now, moaning with a passionate hunger as I gulped it down. This was a perfect end to our night together. One my way home I wondered if it would be our last night together. Only time would tell.

Fred

Renee got up to shower; I dressed and ran across the street to get the car. I grabbed my gym bag knowing I had a fresh pair of sweats inside and ran back inside to get dressed.

The shower was still running so I stepped inside, we immediately fell into a warm embrace as the steam engulfed us. She dropped to her knees and began giving me a blow job that was simply out of this world!

It was half past midnight when I hit the freeway and it seemed only moments later I was in my driveway. My mind was consumed with Renee and I wanted her now more than ever. I sat there to regain some composure before going inside.

Published 
Written by Devils_Desire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments