Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Date Night

"Date Night takes an erotic turn"

18
7 Comments 7
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Lexi and Matt were hand-in-hand as they followed the waiter to a table at the back of the prestigious New York restaurant, Twelve-Madison Park. It had been months since she and Matt had been alone on a date, and she could barely contain her excitement.

Lexi could feel the cool air from the room against the top of her exposed chest as she wore a low-cut sparkling blood-red evening dress. The fabric fits tight against her athletic frame, highlighting her voluminous perky breasts. The dress sported a thigh-high split that showcased the strap of her black panties. She usually would forgo the sexy underwear, but tonight was a special occasion. To her surprise, the satin micro thong rubbed against her sensitive spot in just the right way. As she walked, she felt a familiar spark, the beginning of a fire that promised to burst into a powerful full-body orgasm if she continued to stoke the flames.

All too soon, they arrived at their table. Lexi's panties were drenched in her wetness. Matt was quick to pull out her chair, offering her a seat. The gesture made Lexi blush as she remembered what it was like for them to be newly in love and inseparable. As she sat, she relished the wet folds of her sex, slick with anticipation and desire.

Matt took his seat across from her at the small table. He was wearing a black blazer with thin white stripes and matching pants. He wore a silk blue dress shirt with a black floral pattern. He exuded the high-end lawyer look, making Lexi wild with passion. She had always had a thing for foreign men, and Matt was no exception. He was six foot tall, European, with tan skin and a neatly trimmed beard. His hair was cut in a wavy Ivy League top, black, and styled smartly. His face was chiseled and square-jawed, a subtle indication of the muscular body cloaked under his formal wear.

Matt caught the blue eyes of his wife of six years as she watched him from across the table. He was struck by the dazzling beauty of the woman across from him. She wore dark smoky mascara that highlighted her sensual eyes. Her lips were bathed in a sultry ruby-red glossy lipstick that sparkled in the room's lighting. Lexi was around five foot and a half, caucasian, with smooth milky white skin that was stunning against her bright red hair that curled into long locks that darkened to an almost pitch black at the tips.

"You like what you see?" Lexi's playful voice broke Matt's trance.

"Of course! It's been too long since we've been on a date. I was lucky to get a reservation on such short notice. I'm glad you were up for it tonight."

Lexi sighed, relaxing back into her chair. Her lips pursed into a suggestive smile.

"I always make the time for you. I know it's been difficult since you started at the firm.

Lexi reached across the small table, grasping Matts's hand and caressing it gently with her thumb.

"It's a big change, but I know it's for the best. I've just missed you so much. You've worked late more nights than naught. Is it so wrong for me to want to see you more often?"

Matt squeezed Lexi's hand back.

"I'm sorry, work has been intense. It's all so new, but I'm hoping it will calm down soon. Another week, maybe two is all."

Lexi returned her hand, wiping a loose strand of hair from her face.

"It's just..just that; it's been a while... I was beginning to think you weren't interested in me...in us anymore."

Matt had to bite his lip as a searing pain exploded in his chest. Sweat beaded on his face as he tried not to throw up from the sudden agony. He squeezed his eyes shut, praying desperately for the pain to disappear.

It seemed like an eternity, but eventually, the stabbing subsided. He opened his eyes, relieved that the anguish was over. But instead of Lexi's concerned face, a different woman gazed at him from across the table.

A bronze-skinned Latina with short-cut black hair and large gold circular earrings that dipped down onto her shoulders stared back at him. The woman was stunningly beautiful. She wore a white dress shirt, half unbuttoned, which showcased lush, firm breasts and exposed erect pink nipples that showed clearly through the thin shirt fabric. She wore a short black skirt, crossed legs adorned with black four-inch long stiletto heels.

Matt recognized the law firm's newest employee Violet, immediately.

She looked just like she did that night...

The thought made him sick, and he quickly forced the image from his mind.

"Awww, Matt, it's so cute you thought you could have an evening alone with your wife."

Violet licked her lips slowly, returning a wicked smile. She shifted in her seat, uncrossing her legs. Matt felt as if time had slowed. He had a clear view up her skirt. Matt could clearly see her bald mound as she spread herself open fully. Her young outer labia rested half open, and strands of wetness hung from her folds.

"You can't ignore it, can you?"

Violet moved her hand slowly to her sensitive lips. Her pointer finger rested at the entrance to her opening. Slowly she slid a finger in, the wet sound emphasizing the penetration. As her finger was swallowed into her tunnel, she let out an erotic moan. Her eyes narrowed to tiny slits as she stared straight at Matt.

"I warned you once already. There's not much time left."

With that, Violet rose from her seat, moving quickly toward Matt, leaning over to whisper in his ear.

"She will do nicely. I want her!"

Matt yelped as he felt the sudden grip of Violet's hand on his member. She grasped the large organ through his pants. It responded immediately, growing thick and hard. His erection stressed dangerously against his pants.

"Enough!" Matt hissed as he grabbed her hand.

"Is something wrong?"

The sudden question from his wife prompted Mattt to look up sharply.

Lexi's concerned face was the only thing that stared back at him. He immediately released her wrist. Her hand still rested on his pants. His member throbbed underneath her touch.

A past memory rushed to his mind.

It was a late night at the office. Matt and Violet were there alone. He remembered violently ripping her shirt open, the buttons flying across the small office. Her perfect breasts swung free, finally exposed to Matt's greedy hands. He quickly fondled her breasts until his fingers found and pulled on her pink nipples. Violet released a lustful gasp, her hand quickly undoing Matt's pants, exposing his rigid, excited member.

Matt released her breasts, only to follow up with his mouth. He sucked hard, pulling on her nipple as he did so. His hand slipped below her skirt and beneath her panties. His fingers quickly found her wet mound, spreading her open and diving into her wet opening. The sudden penetration made Violet scream in desire.

In an instant, Violet took him into her mouth. She sucked sloppily, saliva and spit dripping off of him as she moved him in and out of her. Violet increased her speed, and with a sudden groan, Matt exploded into her throat.

Matt was startled as a new figure appeared beside them suddenly. It was a tall creature with dark auburn skin. The woman wore no clothes, her body marked with mysterious runes, some glowing bright red against her skin. She had large perk breasts with pierced nipples that hung free from her chest. Her lips were coated in matte black lipstick with long fingernails in a matching hue. Her face was marked with dark eyeliner and mascara, which covered her eyes. Yellow pupils peered out from beneath her lids.

SofiaJimenezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaJimenezz

The thing smiled wickedly at Matt. It moved closer to him, hips swaying as she moved, her lower lips exposed and glistening with the wetness of excitement. Matt could feel himself growing hard. She leaned in close, placing a perfectly manicured hand on his chest, and whispered in a breathy sultry voice.

"You are mine now. A week is all you have. Give me the next sacrifice. Your cum is my vessel. Fail me, and you will die."

With the words uttered, the creature promptly disappeared into a wisp of smoke.

Matt suddenly pushed away from the table. He was pained by the shocked look of his wife, sitting across from him, eyes full of concern.

He couldn't face her, not now.

"Excuse me. I'll....be right back."

Matt quickly escaped the table, leaving the concerned glance of his wife behind. He didn't know what to do, but he knew he needed to get away.

He wouldn't spread this curse to his wife. She was everything to him. He couldn't bear the thought of her dragging her into this.

He found the restroom with no trouble, the sign beside the door declaring it as a unisex room. Opening the door, he was greeted by a spacious interior, a gray toilet stall, and a white urinal with a silver handle. Its design was simple and clean. The ceiling lights reflected brightly off of the white tiles that surrounded the bottom half of the restroom. Above that, the walls were painted in a dull grey tone.

Matt almost collapsed at the sink, his arms barely holding him up as he stared into the mirror. The pain was back in his chest now. He spared a glance at his watch. He had less than four hours left.

The pain was becoming more and more frequent.

He knew it wouldn't be much longer now.

Behind him, the bathroom door opened. Matt chanced a look behind his shoulder. An apology was already on his lips when he turned. But instead of a confused stranger, it was his wife that stood before him. She moved quickly, reaching out to him and resting a hand delicately on his face.

"I don't know what the issue is, but whatever it is, we can get through it together."

Her other hand disappeared behind her. Matt could hear the click of the bathroom door lock being set into place.

"It's strange. I feel very horny right now. It's been so long since we've made love. Maybe now..."

Without finishing her thought, she closed the distance between them with a passionate kiss.

Her warm wet lips reminded him of all the good that had been their marriage. The first time they'd met, their first kiss, and the first time they'd made love. Her tongue slipped into his mouth, and he was lost in the sudden wave of passion and sexual embrace.

It was at this point that he knew he had lost. As he fully embraced his wife, her hands desperately searched for her prize, her lips never releasing from his.

Matt ran his hands over her dress, sliding them under the deep V-neck. He cupped and squeezed the breasts he fell in love with those many years ago. He gasped as he felt her unleash his member from his pants. He was fully hard, almost painfully erect. He desperately needed to release his cum, to release himself from the curse.

Matt pulled Lexi from her kiss and spun her around and against the bathroom wall. She quickly responded by sticking her bottom out, giving Matt the access he so desperately wanted. Seeing his chance, Matt reached under her dress, moving aside her soaked panties and throwing himself fully into her hips.

Lexi's cheeks bounced against Matt's waist as he drove in and out of her eager opening. Her wetness covered his cock and made the wet noises of sex resound loudly in the sparse room. He slammed in and out of her, relishing the familiar yet extraordinary feeling of her inner walls wrapped around and squeezing him.

Lexi moaned as she was building to an orgasm, Matt's member filling her tunnel completely, hitting just the right spots to make her want to cover the floor in the juices of her love. But she was not satisfied yet.

Turning around, Lexi stood erect, causing Matt to pull out of her with a wet plop. She placed a hand on him gently, guiding him to lie down on the floor. Positioning herself above him, her opening dripped glistening strands of her love juice onto his ready cock. Not wanting to delay any further, she squatted over him, impaling herself completely on his eager member.

Bouncing up and down on Matt, feeling him completely fill her womanhood, drove Lexi wild. She couldn't help but moan as she felt a powerful orgasm begin to grow. This was her favorite position, as Matt's rod hit her G-Spot again and again, bringing her to the edge of release. She slammed down on him in a final spasm, an orgasm ripping through her body. Lexi screamed as she came. Liquid exploded from her, covering Matt in her release.

Matt felt Lexi clench around his member. The hot wet pleasure drew him to the limit of his own orgasm. As Lexi rocked on top of him, Matt felt himself ejaculate, spilling his seed into her.

Matt felt an electric presence as the succubus appeared standing above them. She was naked again, save for a thick member that emerged from her lower lips. The creature was gently stroking herself as she moved behind the couple.

Lexi was still in the throes of post-orgasm ecstasy, still high from the feeling of release and unaware of the creature who was approaching her. The female demon's eyes were ablaze with sexual lust.

The succubus bent down, adjusting the end of the thick rod through the hills of Lexi's butt cheeks and resting at the tip of her back opening. The member pressed gently against her entrance. Lexi let out a surprised gasp.

Matt met the eyes of the creature, his member still buried thick in Lexi. The succubus let out a sexual groan as she pushed herself slowly but firmly into Lexi's back opening.

Lexi gasped at the sudden intrusion. She felt completely lost between the two bodies. Sandwiched between the two, Lexi screamed as the creature began quickly thrusting in and out. The demon's member spread Lexi's hole apart as it penetrated her deeper and deeper.

As the succubus' violated her backside, Matt's member was fully erect again, pushing in and out of her wet mound. Lexi was on the edge of another orgasm, intoxicated by the feeling of double penetrations, rubbing and filling her insides. Lexi's whimperings of pain turned to vocal moans of pleasure as both of her holes were ravished. Before Lexi knew it, she was cumming again.

Lexi gasped as multiple orgasms shook her body. She screamed in erotic pleasure as she squirted from her double penetration.

The creature leaned down, her member entirely swallowed by Lexi's backside, and whispered into her ear.

"You're mine now."

Published 
Written by ury2ok2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments