Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daughter's Home Coming 2

"Julie's second day home is a delight"

17
14 Comments 14
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
The morning was beautiful; the sun was shining in a clear blue sky. It was a bit chilly first thing, but it was going to be a warm day later on.

Julie went to sit in the conservatory, with some orange juice and a magazine. Patricia wanted to do some baking, so I picked up my ipad and coffee and then joined Julie in the conservatory. Julie and I chatted for a while.

Julie said, 'You make my mother very happy.'

'Thank you, that's a nice thing to say,' I replied.

As the morning went on, the temperature rose and Julie decided it was time to catch some rays and get a tan. She disappeared upstairs and returned wearing a very skimpy, blue bikini, which just about covered her pert breasts. Julie went into the garden and set up a sun bed. After a few minutes, she skipped back into the house, looking for some sun lotion.

When Julie found a bottle of sun lotion, she asked Patricia, 'Can you rub some lotion into my back, please.’

Patricia declined, saying, 'My hands are covered in flour and cake mix. Ask Alan, he is not doing much and I’m sure he would be happy to help you.’ 

Julie skipped back into the conservatory, thrust the bottle of lotion into my hand and marched back to her sunbed.

Patricia bellowed, from the kitchen, ‘Go and help her apply some sun lotion or she will be moaning all day.’

I went into the garden, which was edged by conifers, giving it seclusion from the neighbours. I sat on the edge of the sunbed and Julie reached behind her, pulling the strings of her bikini top undone, so her back was completely bare.

I poured three largish blobs of lotion, at roughly equal distances apart, along the length of her spine. I rubbed the lotion into her skin, using a circular action, starting between her shoulders and working my way down her spine. As I circled her shoulder blades, I noticed her boobs peeking out. I moved my hand to the side of her back, so I could lightly brush her breasts and waited for an objection. No objection came, so I repeated the stroke several times.

As I rubbed lotion into her back Julie said ,‘I could hear you and mum last night from my room.’

‘I know,’ I replied.

‘How do you know?’ Julie said with some surprise.

‘Because we could hear you masturbating,’ I said.

‘I will need to learn to bite my lip,’ she said in a rather flirtatious manner.

‘No you need to relax when masturbating and let yourself go, in the fantasy you put yourself in,’ I stated. 

While we were talking, my hands had drifted to the small of her back. I let my fingertips creep just beneath her bikini pants waistband, so I just touched the top of her bum crack. Again no objection.

I finished applying the lotion to her back and said, ‘All done. That will stop you burning.’

I patted her gently on the bottom and went to stand up.

‘But you haven’t done my legs,’ she objected.

‘You can reach those,’ I said.

Julie pleaded, ‘Yes, but your hands are already greasy, and I will have to move. I am very comfortable here.’

‘Okay,’ I said yielding to her request.

I poured some lotion along the length of each of her legs. I massaged it in, starting at her right foot, moving to the calf and finally to her thigh. As I got higher up her thigh, Julie parted her legs a little, so I could cover her inner thigh without obstruction. At the top of her thigh, I let my hand brush against her pussy. It felt warm and damp indicating that Julie was very aroused.

I then moved back to her left ankle and begun to work my way back up again. Julie let out a gentle sigh, as I approached the top of her thigh. Again I let my hand brush against her pussy. It was definitely wetter than before. As I rubbed lotion into the base of her buttocks, I pushed my fingers beneath the hem of her bikini bottoms. Still no objection, to my wandering hands.

I finished off by giving each leg a quick last rub. At the top of the thighs, I let my fingers encroach under her bikini pants at the top of the leg, allowing me to touch her wet labia, which resulted in a soft moan.

I then patted her on the bottom again, stood up and headed back to the conservatory.

‘You can’t leave me like this,’ she called after me, with humour in her voice.

I turned and called back, ‘You can finish what I have started.’

She sat up, exposing her breasts, and through the lotion bottle in my direction.

‘Spoil sport!’ she shouted.

When I got back inside the house I felt really horny, so I went to check on Patricia, who was just tidying up. I hugged her and pushed my erect cock into her buttocks. Patricia was wearing a short skirt, which I lifted to stroke her bum, through her panties.

‘You are horny,’ she said.

‘I need you now,’ I said.

I pulled her pants down and unbuttoned my shorts.

She protested weakly, ‘But my cakes will burn.’

'How long do they need?' I said, as I kissed her ear.

’Twenty minutes,’ she sighed.

I replied, ‘I need ten.’ As I spoke, she put her arms on the work surface, pushed her bum out and parted her legs, giving me full access to her pussy.

I put my hard cock at the entrance of her pussy and with a little forward pressure, my shaft disappeared inside her. I began to thrust with much gusto to release my sexual tension.

Patricia moaned loudly, appearing to enjoy every stroke. She came within about a minute. I could feel her vagina walls tighten around cock, increasing the resistance to my thrusts.

Marussia__Luxury
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marussia__Luxury

I could feel my cum leaving my balls and with a couple more strokes, I ejaculated inside her. As I flooded her cervix with my hot spunk, she orgasmed again. I leaned forward and kissed her neck. She turned around and we kissed passionately.

Jokingly Patricia said, ‘I need to get you to rub lotion into Julie more often, if that’s how excited it gets you.’

I laughed. 

Adjusting her clothing Patricia said, ‘I have to pop out for an hour, in a while, to take some shopping to my mother’s.’

I offered to go with her, but she said, 'Stay and keep Julie company. I will be back as soon as possible. Spend some time with her. I would like you two to get to know each other.’

After Patricia had departed, I took a cold drink out to Julie. She was still sunbathing in the garden. I sat on the side of the sunbed and put the cold drink in the middle of her back. She flinched up, exposing her bare breasts. She then sat up facing me topless, took the drink and sipped it.

My eyes were automatically drawn to her breasts. Julie’s breasts were fabulous, creamy white with pale pink areola and firm nipples. She seemed quite relaxed sat in front of me, with her breasts on display.

‘Your mum has taken some shopping to your Nan’s,’ I informed her.

‘She will be a couple of hours then,’ Julie said as she stroked some dust off her inner thigh.

‘Did you manage to finish off earlier?’ I said.

‘Yes thank you,’ she said. ‘It's rude to leave a woman unsatisfied,’ she continued.

I blushed and she laughed.

Julie stood up and said, ‘I have had enough sun for one day I think, I’m going for a shower. I need to wash this gunk off.'

As she headed for the house she turned and said, 'Can you do body lotion as well?’ 

'Of course,’ I replied.

‘I will call you after my shower then,’ she said.

I sat on the sunbed and 1000 different thoughts passed through my head. Ten minutes later, I was abruptly taken from my daydream, by a call from the upstairs window. I headed upstairs and entered Julie’s room. She was stood next to the bed, with a towel wrapped around her.

‘That was a quick shower,’ I said.

Without responding she dropped her towel, exposing her naked body. She handed me a bottle of body lotion. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was nicely trimmed, just like her mother's. She then turned her back to me, and I started rubbing some lotion into it.

‘This is a bit awkward, it would be better if you lay on your bed,’ I said.
 
She lay on her bed face down, with her pert bottom sticking upwards. I rubbed lotion into her back and then onto her bottom. As I circled lotion on to her buttocks, she opened her legs. I could see her bum hole and rubbed lotion between her buttocks. As I rubbed the lotion between her buttocks, I let my fingers rest at the centre of her anus. This was greeted with a gentle moan.

I then rubbed lotion down her legs and back up again. I brushed my fingers against her pussy, which was very wet. As I touched her labia, she moaned with pleasure.

‘That feels nice,’ she said in a whisper.

‘Roll onto your back,’ I requested.

She rolled onto her back in one graceful motion. I applied some lotion on to each of her breasts and stomach. I started to rub the lotion in to her soft skin. As I massaged her breasts, her breathing became deeper and her moans more frequent. I then circled her belly and headed towards the top of her pubic mound.

I moved to the top of Julie’s thighs, bypassing her pussy. As I massaged the top of her thighs, I let my thumbs touch her swollen labia. I was now erect and I had to drop my shorts to release my hard cock.

Julie sat up and reached out to stroke me with her right hand. I leaned forward, kissed her belly and then moved down to her clitoris. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it firmly. Julie arched her back with a loud groan. After a couple more firm sucks Julie’s body stiffened and she screamed, as her orgasm passed through her body.

Julie opened a draw, in her beside cabinet, and pulled out a condom. I rolled the condom onto my length, Julie watched me with a huge grin on her face. I knelt between her open legs and positioned myself so I could enter her.

As I positioned my penis at the entrance of her vagina, she lifted her hips to encourage me to penetrate her. As I entered, her pussy felt warm and tight. I had a few thrusts and Julie quickly reached orgasm.

I needed to see her sexy bum, so I asked, ‘Can you kneel on all fours?’

She complied to my request with no objection. As she knelt her buttocks opened, giving me a view of her two openings.

I took hold of my penis and let it slide down between her buttocks, passing over her anus, before finding her pussy. As I entered her, Julie moaned with pleasure. I thrust eagerly in and out of her pussy. I felt orgasm starting deep in my balls. My body tensed and I sent several jets of cum into the tip of the condom.

On pulling out, the teat of the condom was full of cum. Julie carefully removed it for me, making sure nothing leaked out. She held it up and admired the amount of cum I had produced.

'Now get dressed before your mum gets home,’ I said.

‘You need to shower, so she doesn’t smell me on you,' she replied as we kissed.

I went to shower and left Julie to get dressed.

When Patricia returned home, Julie and I were sitting in the conservatory, listening to some music.

‘Have you two been playing nicely together,’ Patricia enquired.

Julie and I both agreed we had played very nicely together.

Published 
Written by likekissingthighs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments