Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deep in East Texas

"I was lost. The dirt road to the farm house seemed like a logical place to go for directions."

17
8 Comments 8
13.7k Views 13.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I have a unique job. I work for a rather large insurance company and my job is to go to commercial businesses and conduct safety inspections. I was assigned a job to check on an oil rig operation here in Texas. I do not like oil rig inspections for two reasons. One they are very dangerous and second, they are smelly and dirty.

I drove down the dirt road to where I suspected the rig was located. Directions in deep east Texas usually take two forms: informal and very informal. The old gentleman at the Quick-K Market told me to take two lefts and right just past a bend in the road and to watch out for the cows. I scanned the tree line for platform.

Frustrated, I pulled into a dirt road that lead up to a large farm house with a white pick-up truck parked in front of it. A yellow lab barked as I pulled up. I looked and saw that he was tethered to a tree, so I felt safe in getting out of my Jeep.

I stepped up on the porch and knocked on the screen door. It was a warm afternoon and I could smell the sweet smell of someone cooking.

“Is there anyone here?” I hollered out.

“Hang on!” a female voice called out from behind the screen door.

A few moments later and a very attractive young woman opened the door and stepped out on the porch. She had the tightest set of size zero blue jeans I think I have ever seen and a t-shirt that was probably about two sizes too small for her small framed, big chested bodacious body. The t-shirt barely covered her mid-section. She had her long blonde hair pulled back in a pony-tail.

“Oh hi,” she remarked upon seeing me. “Is there something I can help you with?”

I told her I was an inspector for an insurance company and that I had been sent out to inspect ab oil rig, but that I was having a hard time finding it.

“Oh, that’s the Hancock’s rig,” she replied with a country twang. “You’re just a hoot and a holler from it. I can take you there, if you want.”

I told her I had a Jeep and could just follow her.

“Nope,” she replied, “A jeep taint gonna get you there. That’s four wheeling country. I have an all-terrain and can get you there.”

I knew better, because every rig sits on a lease with a gravel road to it, but I wasn’t going to argue with her.

“Hold and let take the beans off the stove,” she remarked, disappearing into the house, while I waited on the porch.

A few seconds later, I heard an all-terrain vehicle fire up. She rounded the corner of the house and pulled up in front of the porch.

“Get on,” she hollered.

I slid on to the seat behind her.

“Hold on,” she yelled. I looked around. There was nothing to hold on to, except her. I placed my hands on her hips as she throttled the ATV and we took off. We hadn’t gone far when I decided I better hold on tighter and wrapped my arms around her. She had a rugged softness that was very endearing.

We had only gone about five hundred yards, down a dirt road and past a rocky outcrop, when suddenly she stopped the ATV.

“What insurance company did you say you were with?” she asked as we coasted to a stop under a large oak tree.

I named the insurance company.

“Is this all you do, is safety inspections?” she asked, looking back at me over her shoulder.

“Yep,” I replied.

“you’re not from these parts, are you?” she asked.

“Nope,” I replied, “I’m from Dallas.”

“Ohhhh, I love Dallas!” she remarked. He put her hand on top of mine and pulled me in closer.

“Hold on tight, cowboy,” she remarked, gunning the engine. We tore off down the dirt trail. The scenery was fantastic, even if it did go by at about 40 miles per hour. We pulled up to a metal gate along a fence-line.

As we stopped, she looked over my shoulder and asked me if I could open the gate. I hopped off the ATV, pulled on the gate latch and swung it open, as she roared through it. I closed the gate and approached the ATV. Just as I was about to slip on to it, she gunned the engine and sped off, spraying me with sand and dirt.

She circled back and pulled up next to me.

“Do you want to drive?” she asked.

“Do you think you can hang on?” I replied.

“I can do anything you can do,” she replied, smiling at me.

Now up until now, I didn’t have any designs on doing anything untoward or inappropriate, but in the back of my mind, I was thinking how great it would be if this young farm gal would turn out to be the fuck of a life time. She slipped her arms around my waist and I gunned the throttle.

I heard her yell “OH! Chit!” as I tore off down the dirt.

As we reached a fork in the road, she yelled “Left!”

I steered the ATV left and through a grove of large oak trees. I glanced over my shoulder and noticed she had pulled the band out of her hair that held her pony tail in place.

“How much farther,” I asked.

“Keep going,” she replied.

In the distance, I could see a small wood frame bunk house.

“Stop here,” she yelled. I pulled the ATV up in front of the bunk house.

She hopped off the ATV and bounced up and on to the porch of the small frame building.

“Come on,” she beckoned as she opened the screen door and disappeared into the building. I turned off the ATV and stepped on to the porch, which creaked under the weight of my step.

I opened the door and stood still for a second as my eye adjusted to the darkness of the room. On the far side were three beds and off on another side, a small dining room table and a kitchen. My tour guide had gone out the back door and on to the back porch.

“Hey!” I called out. “I don’t have all day!”

She stepped back into the room and smiled.

“Then what are we waiting for?” she asked from the far side of the room, her hands on her hips. I didn’t have a clue what she was talking about until I realized her shirt was completely unbuttoned. As she walked towards where I stood, it became clearly obvious that she had ulterior motives.

“Look,” she said. “I get bored being out here in the country all by myself.”

As she stepped closer to where I stood, she peeled out of her button down shirt and allowed it to fall to the floor.

“Have you ever been stuck somewhere and totally bored?” she asked, as she reached behind her back and unfastened her brassiere.

yuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yuna



“Yes,” I replied. I took in a deep breath and forcibly exhaled. She was drop-dead gorgeous and stripped right in front of me. She slipped her arms out of the spaghetti straps of her bra and allowed it to fall to the floor. Her breasts were perfect, her nipples perched on top of two luscious globes.

“Sometimes . . .” she said softly as she continued to slowly walk towards where I stood, “…sometimes, I get desperate.”

She unfastened the top snap of her jeans as she stopped right in front of me.

“Ever feel that way?” she asked, looking up at me.

“Yes,” I replied.

“Please tell me you’re not gay,” she whispered, as she slipped her hand into the front of her pants.

“No,” I replied, “I am not gay.”

She unzipped her jeans and then stepped up even closer to where I stood. She slipped her hand into the space between the buttons of my button down shirt.

“So what do you think?” she asked, unbuttoning my shirt.

“About what?” I asked.

“You know,” she replied, as she continued to unbutton my shirt, “about desperation.”

“I know that when one is desperate enough, they will do just about anything,” I replied.

“Are you desperate?” she asked, parting my shirt and slipping her fingers on to my chest.

“Not really,” I replied. She pushed her fingers down to my trousers and felt the rise in my crotch.

“Oh,” she replied, feeling my manhood, “I think you’re desperate.”

“No,” I replied, “I’m just horny.”

She teased me with her hot breath, while holding on to manhood.

“I think I’d like to see what’s down here,” she remarked, digging into my pants.

I unfastened the snap of my jeans and pushed them down to accommodate her advances. My cock was fully erect and begged for relief.

As she pulled my pants down and my cock sprang free, I grabbed her long blonde hair in my fingers and pulled her closer to myself. I pressed my lips against hers. The passion could not be controlled. Her tongue and mine met in a fiery crash of emotion and lust.

In an instant, we were both naked and laying on one of the bunk beds. She parted her legs and begged for me to fuck her.

As I entered her pussy, she grimaced.

“Are you OK?” I asked.

“Yessss!” she exclaimed. I pushed harder, until our pelvic bones crashed into one another, my massive cock buried deep inside her very tight pussy, which clamped down on me vice-like. I couldn’t hold back. My buttocks tightened and I let loose with a deep and uncontrollable stream of semen, filling her pussy with the white creamy substance.

She dug her fingertips into my shoulders, shaking and trembling.

“I can feel it!” she declared. “Oh my friggin gawd! I’m cuming as well!”

Her entire body convulsed and shook. Her eyes rolled until there were only white parts showing. She flooded the bed, as she beat on my shoulders.

“Oh my gawd!” she cried out.

Suddenly, she went limp.

“Are you OK?” I asked.

“I will be,” she breathlessly replied. I pulled out of her as she begged “No!”

I had given all that I could give.

I rolled on to my back. She rolled over on to her stomach and proceeded to stick my semi-flaccid cock in her mouth. It didn’t take much and somehow, she had me hard as a rock all over again.

She re-positioned herself on the bed.

“Come on cowboy,” she begged, “Put that than back in me.”

I knelt behind her and slipped my cock up to her swollen pussy. She reached between her legs and pushed my cock towards her anus.

“I won’t fit,” I said.

“Try anyways,” she begged. I tried, but there was no way my massive cock would fit in her small asshole.

“Fuck it,” she said. I slammed my cock into her pussy, my pelvis pushing against her cute ass. I hand-slapped her ass and she yelled,

“Fuck me! Harder! Hit me! Damn it! Hit me!”

I slapped her ass a second time. Her hands were balled into fists and I could see her knuckles turning white. I grabbed her hips and pretended to cum, holding her still as my cock penetrated deep inside of her. She shook and then she shook some more, collapsing forward on to her forearms, screaming,

“Fuck yeah! That’s what I like. Fucker me and fuck me hard!”

I pulled out and collapsed on to the bed, as she fell forward on to her stomacher hands outstretched in front of her.

I don’t remember how long we laid there.

I’ve got to get to the oil rig,” I remarked.

“What oil rig?” she asked.

“The Hancock rig,” I replied.

She looked over at me and smiled.

“I have no clue who the Hancocks are or where their rig is located,” she remarked.

I chuckled.

“Well, I guess that would make two of us,” I remarked.

I looked at my watch. It was close to four o’clock.

“I guess I will try and find it tomorrow,” I replied.

My country girl lover replied,

“If you call about ten, I can probably help you find it.”

I had to laugh.

“Are you that desperate?” I asked.

“I might be,” she replied, propping herself up and looking at me.

We dressed and we headed back to the little farm house from where we had started.

“Do you want to come in and clean up?” she asked as we rolled up in front of the farm house.

I told her that I’d take a glass of water and then be on my way. I followed her into the small farm house. I could hear her humming as she sauntered off into the kitchen.

“So are you married?” I asked from the living room.

“Kind of sorta,” she replied.

“There is no such thing,” I replied.

“Well, I am married, but my man travels all the time,” she replied.

I understood traveling. Traveling was my specialty. She sauntered out to the living room, and handed me a glass of water.

“So are you staying at the Motel Six on town?” she asked.

“I’m trying for the Cowboy Inn,” I replied.

She smiled and looped a finger into my trousers.

“You can stay the night if you want,” she said. “My other half won’t be back for several days.”

I was so very tempted. I apologized and told her I would feel more comfortable staying at the motel.

“I’ll be nice,” she begged.

I kissed her on her forehead and told her I really appreciated the offer. She followed me out to my Jeep.

“Thanks,” she replied. I winked and drove off.

At the end of the long drive, I looked at the mail box and read the name on the box.

“Hancock Oil and Gas.”

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments