Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Divine Transformation, Chapter II

"A woman transforms from prude to slut, and finds comfort in another man's bed."

49
22 Comments 22
5.1k Views 5.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words

As I accepted the fact I am Leon's fuck toy, I did whatever I could to satisfy Leon.  I did everything to please him sexually, and now I felt I needed to change my appearance to look more appealing.  


I decided to leave work early and go to Leon's friend Mary.  Mary had a beauty salon in the same building as Leon's apartment, and although she and Leon had a history, she had always been so kind to me.  I knew she would be the one to help me since she is still so fashionable and also looks fantastic.


I went into the clinic Monday morning and decided this was the day I would see Mary and ask her for her help.  When I got there, Leon was in with a client and decided I would ask him to leave early to see Mary.  


When the client left, I went in to say good morning to Leon and asked him if he could do without me for the afternoon because I had some errands I had to complete.  Leon stared at me for a few seconds before he told me to close the door.  I turned and closed the door; when I turned back to Leon, he told me I would have to finish my responsibilities here first, and then I could leave.


"What is it you want me to do?" I asked.  


He stared at me and smiled. "Get on your knees; I have been dreaming of your mouth on my cock all weekend.  You're going to make that dream come true before you go." 


I smiled as I walked over to him and knelt between his legs.  I undid his pants and reached in to pull out that beautiful cock that I have come to crave.  My hand stroked his semi-hard cock. As it slowly moved up and down, I could feel his dick grow in my hands.  My tongue licked his balls as my hand slide up and down his cock.  Licking and sucking his balls as I stared up into his eyes.  I could see the pleasure in his eyes as my tongue licked him, and my hand stroked him.  I wanted him in my mouth, and I wanted him in me NOW!


Dropping his balls from my mouth, I licked up his shaft, around his tip, tasting that so familiar pre-cum.  I wrapped my lips around his head as I slowly took that massive cock into my mouth.  My head bobbing up and down on his member, his moans became louder, his dick throbbed in my mouth.  His hand went to the back of my head as his hips thrust up into me, thrusting his cock down my throat, making me gag.  My eyes teared, but I so loved sucking his cock and making him happy I continued to suck Leon.


He softly whispered, "Yes, yes, that's it….suck my cock, you whore."


Faster, my lips slid up and down on his cock.  His breathing getting more shallow, I could tell he was ready to cum, and I wanted him to feed me that delicious seed.  I worked harder as he fucked my mouth.  Then with one last hard thrust, I could feel stream after stream of his hot thick creamy cum fill my mouth.  I sucked and swallowed everything he gave me.  My hand was squeezing his balls, making sure I milked every last drop out of him.


I continued sucking his cock until it went limp in my mouth, making sure I got it all.  With his cock limp, it dropped from my mouth.  I leaned down and kissed it softly before I pulled his boxers over it to cover it.


"That is it, baby, you completed your responsibility perfectly," he said with a smile. "You can go whenever you need to go."


I worked around the office for another two hours before I headed out to see Mary.  I walked to her salon, which was only a few blocks away.  I entered the salon, and Mary was sitting at the desk.  I approached her, and I could see the confusion on her face, wondering why I was there.


"Hi Sarah, is there something wrong?"  


"No, no, nothing is wrong, I apologize for just busting in without an appointment, but I was wondering if you could help me out.  I didn't know who to approach for this."


"It's fine; my next appointment isn't for another half hour.  What is it?  What can help you with?"


"Could you help me look better?"


"What do you mean, Sarah, look better, how? You are a beautiful woman."


"Well, I have this conservative look. I am not very fashionable.  I want to look better for Leon, and you are always so beautiful. I want to look like that as well."


"How will you explain your sudden change to your husband?"


"I'll think of a way to explain it; I want to look more glamorous. Please could you help me?"


Mary stared at me for a few minutes. She then looked down at a book on the desk. "Are you working this Thursday?"


"No. I am not."


"Be here at ten, and I will help you out the best I can."


I felt a sense of relief, knowing I would have someone help me out, and was excited to hear what her ideas would be. 


I left Mary's salon on cloud nine and decided since meeting Mary did not take as long as I expected, I would go back to the clinic and finish my day.


Leon was shocked too but looked pleased when he saw that I returned to work.  He asked why I was back; he thought I was gone for the day.  I informed him how my errand was not as long as I expected and thought I would return to work.  I no sooner answered his question when the next client showed up, and they went into his office for the appointment.


While Leon was in his appointment, I did some filing and other office duties that were my responsibilities.  The phone rang, and it was Leon's next appointment canceling his appointment.  When Leon finished his current session, I went into his office to give him the cancelation news.  


He sat there quietly for a few seconds before a smile came over his face, and he asked me to close the door.  He walked to me and took me in his arms, and kissed me passionately.  As we kissed, he guided me over to his desk.  Standing in front of his desk, his hands slid up under my dress and removed my panties.


He lifted me onto his desk and sat in his chair in front of me.  His head leaned into my pussy, and I felt his tongue lick up my slit.  I softly moaned as I enjoyed his tongue on my pussy so much.  I opened my legs wider and closed my eyes as I savored his tongue on my pussy. My hand moved to the back of his head as I pulled him into me, wanting his tongue deeper in me. 


My pussy was soaking wet when suddenly Leon pulled away from me and stood in front of me.  He kissed me once again.  Our tongues were exploring each other's mouths.  Tasting my pussy juices on his tongue and lips as we kissed.


Leon broke our kiss and turned me away from him.  He bent me over his desk, and I could hear him undoing his pants.  I then felt his hardness against my wet cunt.  His hands reached around as he took hold of my tits and caressed them.  With one hard thrust, I felt his cock slide into my soaking wet pussy.  He thrust in and out of me with a hard, aggressive passion. He was pounding deeper and harder into me.  His arms tightened around me, pulling me tighter into him, and with one hard thrust, he moaned louder as I felt his cock throb deep in me as he shot jet after jet of cum into me.


As Leon spewed his cum deep into my pussy.   My body exploded in a wild orgasm as it was shaking and convulsing.  Leon was behind me, and I could hear him pulling his pants up and buckling his belt.  He then pulled me into his arms, softly kissing me on my lips, "I am so glad you came back today, he whispered in my ear." 


We finished that day, and the next two days, Filled with excitement, looking so forward to see what Mary would do for me.  I showed up at Mary's salon at ten o'clock Thursday morning, and she was waiting for me.  Mary first cut and styled my hair.  I couldn't believe the difference, and I loved my new look.


Thinking I was getting a hair cut, I soon found out Mary had more things in mind for me.  Mary brought up the idea of waxing.  Being ignorant about this process, Mary explained it. I was dumbfounded and scared.  Mary explained it in detail and explained the whole process, and she even explained the benefits of a wax.  


After sitting quietly for a few minutes, I finally looked at Mary, "I trust you, and if you think it is best, I will go with your recommendation."  A short time later, feeling as if the skin was ripped from me, I had my first wax.  Mary explained before we started how it will be sore and red for a day or so, and boy was she right.  She stood me in front of a full-length mirror and made me take a good look at myself.  With my new hairstyle and my new fresh look, I smiled as I looked at myself as pretty for the first time.


Mary smiled at me, "you like what you see, Sarah?"


With a big smile on my face, I looked at Mary, "I love it; I would never think I could look like this. Thank you so much."


"Oh, sweetie, we have another phase to complete for you before this makeover is complete." 


"What else is there to do," I asked.


"We need to go and do some shopping and get you in some more fashionable clothes."


Mary and I left. She took me to some shops and guided me to get more up to date with my clothing.  She also got me to buy some sexy lingerie telling me how I also need to be sexy for my man in the bedroom.  


We had no clients for most of the day tomorrow.  Mary told me to leave the new clothes at her shop and come there in the morning.  She will help me to get Leon to go back to his place so we can surprise him.


I left and headed home, unsure what Sam's reaction would be to my new hairstyle.  When I got home, Sam was still at the church, so I started dinner.  He came home just before dinner was ready.  When he came in, he looked at me and muttered, "oh, you cut your hair."  He then went off to the living room, asking me when dinner would be ready before he left.  I couldn't believe he didn't tell me if he liked it hated it, or told me to go to hell. He said nothing.  I hated him.


We ate dinner and had hardly any interaction with each other.  Our conversation was mainly with the children talking about their day.  Even when the children told me how much they liked my hair cut, Sam never said a word. He just kept silent.  My hate grew even more as dinner went on.

LanaDeLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LanaDeLove


The next morning I met Mary at her place. I dressed in a crotchless black corset that exposed my boobs.  I wore black seamed stockings and a garter belt, black five-inch heels, and Mary did my make-up impeccably.  I couldn't believe how I looked. I felt sexy, and I couldn't wait until Leon saw me.   


Mary gave me a long coat to wear and took me up to Leon's apartment. She had a key and let me in.  Mary then phoned Leon and told him there was a problem at his apartment, and he needs to come home to address it.  Leon went on to tell Mary that Sarah was not in and won't be in until later, and he doesn't know if he could get away.  Mary simply told Leon to find a way and hung the phone up on him. 


Mary watched out the window until he saw Leon walking down the street.  She told me what to do and wished me luck as she kissed me on the cheek and left the apartment.  I was nervous.  I was afraid of how Leon would react to my new look. I had all kinds of emotions running through my mind.  I could hear him walking down the hallway.  Then I heard him unlocking the door. He entered the apartment, and I heard him call out to Mary.  I then walked out of the bedroom.  Leon stood still, not moving or saying a word. 

My anxiety rose to a new level with his silence. 

 
He stood still for what seemed like an eternity.  Leon then smiled and started walking towards me. "You look magnificent," he told me as he walked towards me. When he reached me, he took me in his arms and kissed me passionately.  


He picked me up into his arms and carried me into his bedroom, and placed me on the bed.  Looking up at him, I watched as he undressed.  His dick already hard, bobbing in the air next to me.  My hand reached over as I started stroking him.  His soft moan filled the room as I did.


He crawled on the bed next to me, moving between my leg. His tongue slowly licked from the bottom of my cunt up to my clit.  My eyes closed as I moaned loudly as his tongue flickered over my clit.  I raised my hips off the bed as I wanted to feel him in me.  Leon licked and sucked my clit as he slid two fingers into my soaking wet cunt.  As he sucked my clit he pulled his fingers back in a come here motion as he caressed my G spot.   I was squirming and moaning as Leon makes me feel like a woman.  His fingers deep in me, his tongue left my clit and wiggled into my cunt with his fingers.  He licked and fingered me, making me bunch up the sheets in my hands as I squirmed all over the bed.  I was breathing heavily, causing my tits to heave. 

 
My body started shaking and tingling as I rose my hips off the bed, grinding them into Leon's face.  I screamed as I exploded onto his tongue and face riding an orgasm that seemed to last forever.  Leon continued to lick me as I lay there, helpless on the bed, trying to regain my composure.  Leon moved from between my legs, moving next to me and holding me in his arms.  I felt so complete.  


We lay there just enjoying being in each other's arms, not saying a word.  After a few minutes, I moved and straddled Leon's hips.  I reached back, taking hold of his cock, and guided it to my soaking wet and ready cunt.  Feeling his tip at my damp opening, I lowered more on him, his dick sliding between my lips.  I was so wet Leon just slid right in me. 


His dick buried in me, I stay still and leaned down to him and kiss Leon.  My tongue is exploring his mouth as I taste my cum on his mouth and lips.  As we kiss, my hips start to move up and down, riding Leon's cock. Our collective moans fill the room as my hips move faster up and down on his cock.  Our kiss breaks as I sit up on Leon fucking him faster and harder.  I wanted his dick deep in me, and I wanted him to fill my cunt with his hot cum.  As I ride Leon harder, his hands reached up, taking hold of my tits, caressing and squeezing them.  Riding him harder, I wanted him, I wanted him deep in me, I wanted him to fill my slut cunt with his seed. 
Leon started raising his hips off the bed to meet my thrust driving his dick even farther into my cunt.  Moans turned to scream as every thrust of Leon's dick moved me closer to my orgasm.  I started begging him to fuck me.  I was at the edge, eyes closed as I couldn't last any longer.  I screamed, "I'M CUMMMMIIINNNNGGGG!'  With my body shaking and trembling, I could feel Leon's dick deep in my throbbing as he shot stream after stream of his seed in me.


I collapsed on top of Leon, laying in his arms.  After we both came back to reality, Leon whispered in my ear, "I love the new you, so hot and so sexy."


I picked my head off his chest, smiling at him, "Thank you. I did it for you."  


Leon smiled up at me, "I do appreciate that, but I do have a feeling Mary had something to do with this," he said with a chuckle.

"What did your husband say about it?" He asked me. 


He noticed I started to tear up as I told him, "He didn't say a word. He never acknowledged it."


He tightened his arms around me and hugged me tighter, "I'm sorry, baby, some people are just aasholes."


I looked down at him with tears in my eyes, "Well, what can you do? Guess that is one reason I am with you.  We better get cleaned up and get to the clinic." We both jumped into the shower together before heading to the clinic. 


After work, I left for the train thinking to myself how much I hated to go home and how much I would have rathered gone with Leon for the weekend.


My Friday night and Saturday were horrible.  I just kept thinking about how I hated Sam and how much it made me sick to think of him and what he would expect tonight.  We didn't talk too much, and I dreaded the fact that it was Saturday night.  It was bedtime; I was getting ready for bed when Sam came in.  I went out of the bathroom wearing a nightgown.  I was scared because Sam has not seen I had my pussy waxed, and I was not sure how he would react.


He took off his pants and approached me wearing only his boxers. He took off my nightgown and laid me on the bed.  I saw him look at me. "What in God's name did you do," he asked me.


"I had my hair removed like all the women are doing nowadays."


"ALL THE WOMAN, YOU MEAN THE WHORES!"


I started crying, "No, I did it for you to try to spice up our love life."


Sam moved away from me.  He walked to the bed and crawled into it to go to bed. "Get it back to the way it was," he ordered me. 
I put my nightgown back on and crawled into bed, crying.  Sam fell asleep as I thought, this was the first Saturday night he did not have me since our wedding.  I laid there crying alone.  Then my phone buzzed with a text.  I never get a text this time of night.  I first thought to myself, what happened.


I picked up my phone, and it was from Leon, it merely said, "Come outside."


I quietly slid out of bed and snuck out of the room, put on a jacket, and went out on the porch.  I saw Leon standing in the yard.  I walked to him, "What are you doing here?" 


"I was worried about you and thought I would check on you. How did tonight go, did hubby like your new changes." I started to cry again and told Leon the whole story.  


I was afraid someone might see us, so I guided him into the church's basement where Sam's office is.  Once in the office, Leon took me in his arms and held me.  I melted into his chest and cried uncontrollably.  I felt so much better in Leon's arms and never wanted to leave them.


I settled down some, looking up at Leon, I kissed him.  I whispered to him, "I want you."


Leon removed my nightgown and sat me on the edge of the desk.  He undid his pants and pulled his big thick dick out.  I looked up at him, "Yes, yes, I want you, I want you to fuck me." I couldn't believe I heard myself begging a man to fuck me in the church.  A place that I dedicated my whole life to serve.  At this point, I did not care wanted Leon, and I wanted him NOW!


Leon pounded his cock in me.  Holding me tight as he thrust hard and deep.  My legs opened wide as Leon opened them wide as he rammed faster into me.  Our moans so loud I was afraid Sam would hear us from the house.  However, I didn't care. I wanted him to see how a real man treats me and makes me happy.


Leon and I continued to enjoy each other sexually, but Sam never touched me until my pubic hair grew back, and then he continued his regular Saturday night fuck, (if you can call it a fuck).  


A few months went by, and I noticed some changes going on with me.  I had a feeling about what might be going on, but I thought it couldn't be.  The doctors told me it would be a one in fifty thousand chance for it to happen. I went to the drug store and bought a test; sure enough, I was pregnant.  


I talked to Leon about it. He was so supportive.  I told him I would tell Sam that I was having an affair, and I am pregnant.  Leon asked if I was sure it was his.  He didn't ask that in a bad way; he told me he would love it if it was but didn't want me to wreck his life in this way and lose chances of being with my other kids. We decided to wait before we told anyone about our relationship.  
Later that week, I broke the news to Sam.  He was delighted, although I was not shocked at that since he always wanted more children.  He told me it was a gift from God.


The months went on, and everything went well with the pregnancy.  I was getting close to my delivery date.  Leon and I stayed active sexually, and Sam would make me sick with his regular Saturday night fuck.


Leon continued to encourage me not to say anything until we know what color the baby will be.  I felt he knew best, and if I didn't have to subject my other kids to any undue stress, it would be best.


The day came when I went into labor.   I was at work, so Leon took me to the hospital. Sam met us there.  It was the first time my lover and my husband met. It was so weird, adding the fact that one of them impregnated me.   


I was in labor for four hours before delivering a baby boy.  He was healthy and looked beautiful.  We finally found out who the father was.  It was _______________! 

 

Published 
Written by Soccermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments