Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Phone Sex

"A simple chat turns into a steamy phone sex session"

31
19 Comments 19
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I heard a ping sound from my laptop as I walked into my bedroom. I'd gone into the kitchen to get a glass of water, and was happy to hear the familiar sound.

Laying down, I set my water on my night stand and propped myself up against the wall, my computer on my lap. Scanning through the tabs I had open, I clicked on the one that was blinking, indicating a new message. It was from a chat room I was currently in; a message from tallguy852. 

"Hi, how are you today?"

I smiled and already had my fingers poised on the keyboard to type a reply. For a sex chat room, it was nice to see some people still asked about your wellbeing versus getting straight to the point about if you're turned on or playing with yourself.

"I'm doing well, yourself?" I replied.

"Doing good, thanks. What brings you here today?"

Feeling my wet pussy throb was all the answer I would need to give. I needed release, and this was one of my favorite places to get it.

"I'm horny, and like to come here to chat and look at pictures. I'd like to assume that's what you're here for too?"

"Pretty much," he answered back. "I like to look at pics to get myself hard, and then have a nice conversation to top it off. Think we might be able to help each other out?"

"That sounds like a great idea." I could feel my panties becoming wetter with each message, anticipating what was to come. Another ping sounded in the room.

"Do you have Skype?" he asked. 

"No, I don't usually cam. Sometimes I send pics, but that's usually all," I typed anxiously, afraid he wouldn't want to continue.

"I wasn't thinking about cam," he started. "I like to voice call, it's much sexier that way. If you'd like to do it, I think you'd enjoy it. You can download the app on your phone and we can start from there."

I'd never done a voice call before, usually it was all over chat. Suddenly, I was nervous. 

"I'm married," I typed before I knew what I was doing. 

"Me too." Was the reply I got. For whatever reason, it made me feel better. Cheating on my husband didn't seem so bad when I knew there was someone else out there doing the same thing with their spouse. Still, I had my hesitations.

"I don't know about this," I began. "It feels a lot like cheating when you start actually talking to someone over the phone."

"I get it," was his response. "You don't have to if you don't want to. It's a lot sexier and hotter though, and I really think you'd like it if you tried it out."

"Okay," I conceded. "Give me a minute to download it on my phone."

I received a smiley face emoji back, along with, "I'll be waiting. My username is tallandsexy85."

I grabbed my phone off my night stand, and eagerly began to download the app. As anxious as I was about this, I was also excited. I found his name and instantly he accepted my friend request. A new chat window popped up on my phone.

"Hi" was all it contained.

"Hi."

"Would you like me to call you?" he replied.

"I'm not sure yet, I'm still hesitant on doing this," I answered.

"We don't have to, I want to do whatever you're comfortable with. We can just keep chatting, if you'd prefer."

"Well, you can call me, but there's no guarantee I'll say anything."

"I'm okay with that." 

Instantly, my phone began to ring. I tapped to accept, and his voice filled my room.

"Are you there?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Ah, you did talk!" he exclaimed, chuckling to himself.

I could feel my cheeks blushing.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

"Shut up!" I said. Was I ten years old now?

He chuckled again. "What are you doing right now?" his voice was low and husky now, and my panties instantly became ten times wetter. 

"I don't think you want to know what I'm doing," I teased as my hand slowly crept down to my soaked panties.

"I bet I do."

"Well, your voice is sexy as hell and getting me wetter than I already am, so I'm starting to finger myself."

His breathing hitched on the other end of the line.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"My cock is hard thinking about you playing with your pussy."

"Are you stroking your cock for me?"

"Absolutely. Thinking about you doing it for me if you were here."

I moaned. "I would love to stroke your cock for you."

"I love to hear you moan, it's so fucking sexy," he said softly.

"Imagining me sucking and stroking your cock is going to make me moan every time." 

This time, a slight grunt came from him.

"Do you have any toys?" he asked.

"Yes, do you want me to get them?"

"Please, I want to tell you what to do with them."

Excited, I leaped off my bed to grab my dildo in my dresser. 

"I'm here," I said. "I only grabbed my dildo, I could look for my vibe if you'd like."

"The dildo is perfect," he replied. "Now, circle your clit with your dildo and imagine it's my cock doing it to you."

I instantly obliged. A whimper escaped my lips, I was so turned on and wet.

"Do you want to cum for me baby?"

"Yes," I breathily replied. I was still circling my clit with my dildo, and was ready for more.

"Well then, stroke the dildo up and down your pussy lips. Get them coated in your juices."

"Can I see you stroke your cock?" I interrupt, surprised the question left my lips.

"I suppose that would be okay," he said. "Let me switch it over to cam."

A second later, a huge cock fills my phone screen. His hand slowly stroking up and down, a drop of precum at the tip. Suddenly, the video is gone.

"Was that enough for you?" he asked.

"No, but I'll take it."

"Good. Now, put the dildo in your pussy, and fuck yourself. Imagine it's me on top of you while you're doing it, filling you with my cock." 

My dildo slides in my pussy with ease, and I instantly start to fuck myself hard. I'm ready to cum, and need the release.

"Cum with me," I manage to get out between moans.

"I will, I'm almost there." I hear in reply.

"Fuuuck," I whisper as I'm about to go over the edge. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Me too babe, your moaning is driving me crazy."

His words push me over the edge. My orgasm overtakes me. My legs begin shaking, my pussy throbbing around the wet dildo. 

"Fuck," I hear from his end of the phone, followed by moan after moan. I imagine him shooting his load on my face and boobs, and that prolongs my orgasm a little bit. 

Heavy breathing is all we hear from each other, my legs still trembling.

"I knew I liked you," he says, a slight chuckle following. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No, I loved it," I said and I truly mean it.

"Maybe next time, we can watch each other cum. I'd love to see that dildo disappear inside your wet pussy."

I moan from the thought. "That sounds wonderful. I want to see your cock cum and pretend it's in my pussy."

"So, until next time?" he asked.

"Until next time."

I smile and hang up the phone. Who knew phone sex could be so hot? I'm already waiting for our next call.

 

Published 
Written by kay_xoxo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments