Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden

"A night at the bar quickly leads to an afternoon of fun that will never be forgotten"

7
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Ever since I saw you I knew I needed to have you. There’s only one problem, my boyfriend specifically said no.

It all started when I walked into your job for the first time. Although I didn’t have any drinks in me yet, I spotted you from across the bar. Standing tall at six-two, about two--undred sixty pounds, you were exactly what I liked and then some. I told my boyfriend that I would fuck you if I got the chance and he instantly told me to not even think about it. Knowing I couldn’t have you, my infatuation continued. Dressing a little sluttier each time I came in, I kept hoping you would notice me and flirt a little.

I remember the one night I came in dressed in a low cut, red lace top, wearing nothing underneath, tits popped out just right so you would notice, dressed to kill in a short skirt, no panties, with fishnets and thigh high boots. When I walked in your head turned and you instantly looked me up and down. I could definitely tell you liked my look for the night as you couldn’t keep your eyes off of me. After a few drinks in me, I asked your name and what you liked to do. As the night went on and the drinks were flowing, I became a little more confident than usual and started dancing seductively in the middle of the bar. This kept forcing you to look over and watch.

After all the fun was had for the night, I woke up the next morning to find a new Tinder match. Seeing it was you, I instantly got turned on, excited to see if we would exchange messages. A few hours later my wish came true… You asked for my number so we could text and get to know one another more. At first, it started off innocent then quickly became dirty. Within an hour we had already seen one another’s most intimate parts. You liked my tits, especially my piercings, and couldn’t wait to toy with them. You also couldn’t wait to see how well I took your above average cock into my mouth and tight pussy. Out of nowhere, you asked me what I was doing and if I wanted to come and hang out. Knowing that my boyfriend was at work for a couple more hours, I quickly accepted. I hopped in the shower, making sure to shave my pussy bare knowing that was exactly how you liked it. I dressed as quickly as possible, seeming to forget underwear in the process.

I arrived at your house, wet with excitement, waiting to see how the afternoon would go. At first, you played hard to get, and I could tell you wanted me to make the first move. I could feel my pussy dripping down my leg, begging to be fucked, so I straddled you, not being able to wait, sexual tension exploding through the room. Kissing quickly turned into lip biting and neck biting, which I soon realized you didn’t like when you grabbed my neck and choked me telling me I better be a good little slut and take your cock for pulling that number.

Not knowing what to expect, I started kissing down your body, slowly stripping you down, watching your cock tent in your pants, I finally got to what I had been craving for weeks and I looked up at you with fuck-me-eyes as you tore off your pants. Astonished to see you were thicker than you looked in pictures, I quickly took your head into my mouth, dying to taste the precum leaking from your head. I slowly lapped and flicked at your head and kept getting wetter and wetter…. I could tell you were getting impatient and didn’t like me teasing you, so I started caressing your balls instantly causing your cock to twitch.

Megan_Brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_Brown

Suddenly you grabbed my hair, wrapped it around your hand and thrust your cock deep into the back of my throat. Gagging, I pulled back, gasping for air, spit running all down my chin. You started laughing and told me that that’s what I got for teasing you and to climb up in your lap and ride you. The moment I sat down, my pussy creamed around you with excitement and I knew that this was going to be worth it. I rode your cock up with you choking me, moaning and begging you to fuck me until I screamed.

You smacked my ass, which caught me off guard but turned me on even more. Each time you thrust up, you kissed the head of my cervix with your cock, sending a delightful pain all through my body. Knowing I was coating you in my cream, I quickly hopped off and got back to my knees, sucking you and cleaning you off.

You told me you wanted to fuck me more and told me to bend my ass over the bed. You got a gag and belt out of the closet. Secretly hoping you would whip me with your belt, I was disappointed to have you tie my hands together at the top of the headboard. Your roommate was home and you knew that what you were going to be doing next would make my toes curl. You aggressively shoved the gag in my mouth and told me to shut the fuck up and take your cock.

You grabbed my hips and rammed into me, at first sending a stabbing pain through my body. I quickly adjusted to your cock and my cervix kept taking your beating over and over again. Each time you rammed into me, I squirted, soaking you more and more each time. Just as we were about to climax, there was a bang on the wall, and it was your roommate telling you I needed to go so that she could have people over.

You quickly pulled out of my pussy, cock still fully erect, and started getting dressed, telling me that I would need to come back another day. Disappointed, I left, frustrated that I couldn’t take your load into my pussy that was just begging to take another beating. Hurrying home, I couldn’t wait until the next time we got to see one another, hoping it was just as good as the first time if not better. I kept you my dirty little secret from my boyfriend, knowing that I would continue coming back because you fucked me like the filthy whore I am.

Published 
Written by kinkyrach526
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors