Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freya and the Micro Part 3

"Freya's first affair will likely lead to more."

5
2 Comments 2
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Ben caressed Freya's cheeks, kissed her nipples and nuzzled her neck and Freya played along. Ben’s concentration on gentleness left him no clue about Freya’s wandering mind. She tilted her head to view the wetness coating Ben’s thick cock. It was naughty and exciting because she knew it was more than just her wetness. Yet Freya wondered if Ben could ever get past missionary sex. She fantasized about fleeing and re-engaging in wild sex and she imagined this as her prelude. Freya wished Ben could be more aggressive and more like the young golf pro.

The pro carelessly ripped off her clothes, twisted her nipples and slapped her ass. And recalling the pro’s cock deep in her pussy caused Freya to reflexively wrap her legs around Ben and pull him inward.

The pro had no vested interest in Freya and no reason to become attached. To him, she was just a good fuck. He knew several women who would suck, fuck and even clean his apartment.

Freya felt trapped in a chronological reverse of her desires. She couldn’t reasonably expect more from Ben. For years she stifled him; how dare she now demand creativity?

Ben pumped away completely unaware, he was following, a command performance. Ben didn’t notice the remnants of afternoon sexual injections, though he marveled at Freya’s swollen softness. Her easy-to-enter pussy made Ben think the implant really accomplished more than he expected.

Freya however, was on a different mission. Her search for better sex paralleled her aggressive sports mentality. Everything was a contest for Freya and Ben’s satisfaction was not on Freya’s priority list. While Freya reached for pinnacles in sports, she totally missed the difference when it came to sex.

Earlier that year Freya was a completely different person.

*****

Dr. G’s secretary called Ben’s office to relay the message requesting his presence in Dr. G’s office. Her office was conveniently across the street from Ben’s office, on the fourth floor of the medical building.

Dr. G was accompanied by a physician-surgeon and greeted Ben with an introduction.
"So, what’s wrong?" Ben's acting talent was limited but he tried to act concerned.

Freya sat tensely as Dr. G told Ben she was in need of a minor procedure. And she mistook the look on Ben’s face as too much concern. Freya interrupted, “Deege says it's minor and there is no need to worry. They only want you here to co-sign forms and get me home.”

Deege, un-ruffled by Freya, continued, “These small problems occur all the time. It’s nothing major, we will do a follow up with Freya. You only need to make sure she gets home and settled afterward.”

Ben looked at Freya but, didn’t press. He co-signed the consent form, kissed Freya, went back to his office and planned to be gone the rest of the day.

Ben was relieved when he was finally called back to the clinic. The two hour procedure seemed to take much longer although, or maybe because, he was watching the clock.
 
“Everything went as planned. We can take her to your car in the wheelchair, the anesthetic will keep her drowsy,” Deege smiled and her mask hung loose as she removed one remaining blue glove. “The pharmacy downstairs has a prescription. I wrote it in case she feels discomfort. We can pick it up when we wheel her out."

“I could find my way home without all this pomp and circumstance,” Freya slurred. It sounded like she said: "poof ‘n sir-cum-stench". It was obvious she should not operate anything mechanical.

“I need the afternoon off anyway,” Ben chuckled and Dr. G slightly winked.

The anesthetic again took hold once Freya was in the car. Moving her from the car to their bedroom took on the appearance of an exercise in drunken negotiation. Ben eventually got Freya settled in bed and she slept through the night.

The following morning Ben prepared breakfast and served Freya in bed. Ben only cooked on weekends because he was usually out of the house early on weekdays.

“I’m not an invalid,” Freya protested.

“You need to start the day with a good meal. You were really out of it last night and you haven’t eaten since yesterday,” Ben smirked. “You were on a cheap drunk last night. How’s the hangover?”

“I’m still fuzzy and my crotch is sore.” Freya’s hand was under the blanket.

Ben shrugged, “Deege said they need to have you back next week.”

“I hope they’re not going to clobber me again,” Freya’s free hand rubbed her eyes.

“I’m sure you will be better by tomorrow. You’re supposed to take it easy today anyway.”

“I had tennis scheduled this afternoon. I think I might cancel,” Freya joked.

“I will stay here this morning and if you are okay, I will go to work this afternoon. If you need anything, you can call.” Ben handed Freya the tray.

When he returned, Freya was asleep. She woke up an hour before Ben left and was reading. Freya felt much better and promised she would not do anything strenuous.

Ben still wondered if the implant actually would work. And he worried about what would happen if she found out about his prior knowledge.

*****

The following week their routine didn’t change. They followed the same boring schedule and they had no discussion about Freya’s surgery.

Ben began to think this was turning into an exercise in futility and although Doc’s optimistic enthusiasm kept Ben hopeful, the longer Ben waited, the less he believed the device would work.

Shairavelez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shairavelez

Doc reminded Ben about the successes they enjoyed previously. He also shared tech data which made him think it could work. Doc also reminded Ben the device had not been activated. It did not lower his fears, but did raise his anticipation.

Freya’s follow-up appointment was scheduled in the surgeon’s office, down the hall from Dr. G’s office.

Freya was again ushered past other patients to an exam room. Freya hated the backward gown and resented being told to make herself comfortable on cold the exam table. The surgeon and Dr. G entered were prompt and did the usual blood pressure and temperature checks.

The surgeon decided everything had gone as planned and the exam revealed no problems. She asked Freya a few questions before saying she was ready to proceed with activation.

Beginning by explaining that activating the device was a two part procedure, the surgeon said, “First, we make sure it responds to signals and you might feel a slight tingling. Once we go through the check out series we will set a low stimulus. The goal is only to normalize your sexual response and we realize normal is subjective.” The surgeon seemed to measure Freya’s expression. “If we need to adjust, we can change settings. We are not trying to turn you into a nymphomaniac. It will be up to you to tell us how you feel." The doctor then asked, “Any questions?”

Freya shook her head. “Let’s go for it.”

A portable computer console was rolled into the room and placed beside Freya. Her legs were again elevated in the stirrups and a small sending unit was placed between them. After emitting a barely audible, high pitched whistle and few faint beeps, a tape slowly spilled from the side of the unit. The surgeon completed the first part with Deege looking over her shoulder.

“Okay, everything checks out perfectly. Now we do the set-up and again, we can't feel what you do. We need you to tell us what feels good and especially if something does not.” The surgeon flipped another switch and Freya noticed a blinking red light reflecting in her glasses. When the light came on steady she began to turn a large knob. Freya felt a mild warming sensation and after a few seconds the doctor asked, “Can you feel that?”

Freya responded, “Umm, yes.”

“Is it pleasant or uncomfortable?”

“Nice.”

“Alright, we are going to increase the intensity to calibrate the implant specifically for you,” the surgeon slowly turned the knob. The sensation went from warm to electric and Freya gripped the side rails. Without looking up the surgeon queried, “How is that? Are you still comfortable?”

“Can I just stay here for the rest of the day?” Freya really liked the feeling.

The surgeon smiled, “Okay, we’ve got the range dialed in but we are not going to leave you at this level. You need to get accustomed to stimulation during sex. We will set the level low because we don’t want you to end up out of sorts.” When the surgeon reduced the level, Freya felt let down. Freya said she could no longer feel any stimulation. The surgeon explained that caution was the best approach and she needed to do some homework.

Dr. G said she could take over from there and thanked the surgeon. Dr. G told Freya she could get dressed and she wanted to see her, in her office.

*****

Freya was soon sitting in front of Dr. G’s desk as Deege sat on its corner with a knowing smile. “I suppose you wondered about the homework,” Dr. G seemed tickled to do assigning. “Well, it is probably more fun than work. We do not want your new technology to be damaged by incompatible devices.”

Deege picked up a gift bag which she had hidden in her chair. The bag contained two boxes and from the top box Deege lifted a leather case. “Doc and I have gifts specifically designed to match your new status. These will not cause interference or damage your implant.” Deege opened the case revealing vibrating toys, lubricants and a book. “The other box has DVDs, some lingerie and a some small things we added. You wouldn't jump into to water without knowing its depth. These are sexual swimming lessons and we got you the 'toys 'n suits' to go along with them.”

Freya suddenly flushed. “Are you telling me I uh, need to masturbate?”

Deege handled the question with humor. “Well, if you are in a hurry we could close an exam room for the afternoon. However, I think you will be more comfortable in your own bed.”

“Jeeze! This is embarrassing! How many people know I’m supposed to do this or that, or…” Freya felt exposed.

“Do you really think you are the first woman to pet her stuff?” Deege giggled. “I do frequently. Sometimes, I’ll even do a warm-up performance for Doc and he loves it."

“I’m not so sure Ben would,” Freya’s voice trailed off.

"I think you will find yourself more receptive to Ben, after spending a little time with the wireless friend." Deege continued, “In lust, romance and love, sex connects all three. Relax, take your time and don’t expect too much at first. The implant can open a door to experiences which you have missed. It can augment and enhance your pleasure but, only you can determine when and how.”

Deege handed Freya the gift bag and placed her hands on Freya’s shoulders.

After giving Freya a kiss on the forehead she whispered, “Now, it’s your turn, go for it!”

_____

This story is protected by International Copyright Law, by the author, all rights reserved. If found posted anywhere other than with this note attached, it has been posted without my permission.

Published 
Written by LeanAngle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments