Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freya and the Micro Part 5

"Ben is wiser than thought and takes charge"

3
0 Comments 0
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
 Doc, Deege and Ben meet in Doc’s office.

“Ben, we need to talk to you.” Doc offered Ben the client chair. Deege was sitting at his desk and Doc picked up his clipboard and leaned against the desk.

“Ben we all have certain shortcomings and some weaknesses. Some of us have multiple problems and others only a couple however, no one escapes and no one is perfect. In our clinic addressing certain issues has been rewarding, sometimes it has also been disappointing. You know we are always working to solve problems, improve existing devices and develop more.” Doc sounded like a college professor. “The reason we wanted to talk with you this morning is to share information. It was downloaded from Freya’s implant and it revealed a problem. Before we do, I have a small reminder about the small incident in your office with the secretary from the second floor,” Doc’s demeanor took on a fatherly advice tone.

“Why are you bringing that up? It was over a year ago and that relationship ceased.” Ben became defensive.

“Only because the information about Freya should be tempered by a reminder. Please give due consideration,” Doc seemed worried.

“Let’s have it. What is so terrible it would make you think I might do something rash?” Ben was impatient.

“As you know Freya’s implant tracks history and records stimulation and orgasms. The device showed Freya has been ranging and we don't want you to be blindsided.” Doc was about to continue when Ben interrupted.

“Is that what this is about? I knew a few days after she fucked the golf pro. And I know she has been banging her trainer at the gym. I was instrumental in starting this, in fact, it was really my idea. It is my problem, not yours,” Ben stopped. He did not elaborate on how he found out Freya was cheating.
Ben saw both Doc and Deege were obviously surprised and simply stared at him and at each other. Ben realized he had blurted out more than he would have had he not been so abruptly informed. After a couple moments of tense silence Ben continued, “There is no blame to be placed and I am not going to do anything to embarrass you or the company.” Ben stared at the floor and suddenly seemed to be lost as to what to say next.

Deege half stood, “Ben we are not accusing you. Doc and I are here to help anyway we can and we think we have something that may change your situation.”

“I can't imagine how but I am willing to listen,” Ben had no plan.

The Deege comment allowed Doc to regain composure, “You know I am all about the mechanics of this enterprise,” Doc paused to measure Ben’s reaction, “We have made several advances although none are in production. We believe you may be the ideal person to run a test. We would like you to control Freya’s implant and we want you to do so without her knowledge. We would like to compare her to two others who are participating on an informed basis. Last week we reduced the output of Freya's device by one-third and today we can lower it by another.”

“What makes you think she won’t realize something is not working? Freya is very perceptive and she'll probably come in to find out why,” Ben worried.

“For that very reason we need you to get up-to-speed, with the remote transmitter, as soon as possible,” Doc stated before Ben interrupted.

 “Remote oh boy," Ben sounded exasperated, "Freya won’t know? Seriously Doc, pointing a remote at her isn’t going to clue her in?”

“This does not need to be pointed. We will reconfigure your cell phone and place our circuitry in the same unit. The new phone will be slightly longer,” Doc smiled, “ And if you don’t think we should; we can skip turning her device down today. You will have full capability before the end of the week. With practice you will be able to decrease or increase device intensity gradually. As soon as you are ready we will get you schooled on the unit.”

Up to this point Ben seemed distracted and slightly depressed however, both Doc and Deege caught the Perry Mason smile crossing Ben’s face.

Doc thought it to be a good sign and an indication Ben would be a great asset to the program.

Deege took it to mean Ben was thinking something more sinister or mischievous.

They were both right.

That afternoon Doc arranged the first lesson in operating the transmitter.

“Although the transmitter is discreet, can activate, de-activate and adjust the intensity of your wife’s implant it does not stop the device from recording. The transmitter’s range is about 100 feet and it also records reactions and displays them in real time. They also can be downloaded to our system for evaluation.” Doc handed the phone to Ben, “We’ve got over 100k invested in the proto-type.”

“Yeah and you stand to make a hundred times that, if it works as well as you say,” Ben snickered.

“Let me show you the app and run through what to expect,” Doc showed Ben the screen, “Start out on the lowest settings and adjust according to what you observe and if there is any indication of discomfort the screen will flash off and on. Lightly tap the end lightly and it will reset to the lowest point.”

“How does it know if there is any discomfort?” Ben wondered.

“When we got the first download from Freya’s implant we established her high and low thresholds. If her reaction goes outside those bounds the screen flashes and if it continues for more than three minutes it resets to the lowest point,” Doc continued, “We have three paid volunteers working with us, they are down the hall in the other lab.”

“You want me to run this thing on a live girl?” Ben’s eyes widened.

“Not this one the older model and yes you need to know what to expect,” Doc put the prototype in his pocket.

The lab was unlike the main lab and had softer lighting. It had home oriented furniture, mood music and a pleasant fragrance Ben could not identify.

In the adjacent conference room sat three ladies reading magazines and chatting. They wore a loose version of pink coveralls with Velcro side fasteners and lab booties and stopped chatting when they saw Doc approaching with Ben.

“These are volunteers and we like to call them our cricket girls," Doc introduced them.

Ben was so self conscious he didn't even get the first one.

They were of different ages and none really looked like Freya. Ben to wondered how he was going to judge expressions and reactions. Doc assured him he would get the hang of it.

The first lady was obviously the youngest. She was very buxom and quite smiley. Ben found her to be slightly annoying. This was after all, serious work…wasn’t it?

The three of them adjourned to a smaller room where she reclined on a vinyl sofa couch, kicked off her booties and slipped her hands in the side of the coveralls.

Ben and Doc worked from a lectern and Doc handed Ben the transmitter, “Tap the marble bag icon.Touch the tip of the stylus to resume and five field-types pop-up,” Doc was clinical, “Touch the intensity on the first field and it adjusts left to right.

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

It's just like reading."

When Ben did this the marbles spilled out of the icon bag and rolled across the screen bumping into the opposite site and scattering.

 “Um,” Ben’s concentration was broken by the sound the volunteer made after he slid the bar to the right, “Whoa!” The volunteer's response indicated Ben was too quick.

The volunteer sat straight up and Doc quickly tapped on the device, “Okay, start over and go much slower. We are not launching a rocket. You want marbles to roll slowly and bump into, not ricochet off the side.”

Ben made a couple more minor errors before the buxom lass was moaning and making erotic pleasure sounds. Ben was suddenly aware he had an erection.

Doc to dismissed the lady and directed her to summon the next, “She’ll go home and spank the monkey and later she will seduce her hubby. Hope she makes it home without a side trip,” Doc was obviously pleased with the device.

The reactions from the following two were even more pronounced. The new transmitter was a powerful tool.

Deege previously told Doc she was not sure if this was a good thing. She thought it might be an electronic Pandora box. She was afraid Ben might use it like a weapon and reminded Doc of Lord Acton’s missive, “Power corrupts.”

Doc reminded her they had never seen Ben do anything domineering or controlling.

Two days later the tech guys finished combining Ben’s phone with the remote transmitter. It emitted a mild three note advisory when Freya had an orgasm. Sound could be shut off when silencing the ringer. Ben became an instant voyeur, a spy, an instigator and a virtual peeping Tom. He also began to feel slightly guilty but curiosity overcame his guilt by the time Ben got back to his office. Ben put the phone transmitter on his desk and stared in contemplation. His world had gone upside down in less than a year. Ben had been catapulted from one sexual extreme to another and he was an emotional bus wreck. Years of frustration gave way to planning now that his closest friends gave him a tool to extricate himself. 

Freya transformed from a sex hating spinster wife to a cheating, cuckolding harlot and it was Ben’s fault or was it?

Something about Freya’s newfound hobbies excited Ben while simultaneously making him angry, jealous and insecure.

Ben was a big strong guy but didn’t have the courage to confront Freya for fear she would walk out on him.
Ben grabbed the phone and stuck it in his pant pocket and drew it like a six-gun. He was Paladin. Have Phone Will Travel and although Freya didn’t know it, she was about to get saddled up.

*****

The following Friday Ben and Freya spent the evening at the country club with Doc, Deege and a few friends.

Drinks, dinner and a Tee time for Saturday was arranged along with the usual banter about politics and business. It was usually so boring Ben had difficulty not yawning. It was not the case this particular evening.

Ben strode around the room like a gunfighter and smiling like he was top gun; in his mind he was.

Doc didn’t notice Ben's demeanor.

Deege not only noticed, she nervously anticipated a problem. She could feel something was about to happen and knew it wouldn’t be good.

Freya had her usual margarita in hand as the Danny the golf pro made his rounds talking with the golfer socialite crowd. Before Danny got to their table Ben excused himself and headed toward the men’s room. He found a clandestine place where he could observe drew his phone and opened the app.
As Danny neared the table Ben cued Freya’s implant and began to spill the marbles.

Freya’s reaction would have been apparent to anyone who knew. Only Doc and Deege had that information. Doc was involved in another conversation and Deege read Freya like a billboard. Deege began look around to trying to locate Ben who knew Deege might intercede. Ben's vantage point allowed him a view while being well hidden. 

In the meantime Freya flushed, squirmed and became obviously uncomfortable. She gulped her drink and tried desperately to maintain control.

Ben could see Deege frantically scanning the room trying to locate him. He stayed comfortably out of sight.

When Danny approached the table Freya stood, “I think I need some air. I’m going out on the deck.”

Danny greeted a couple at the next table and after small talk also went out to the deck where Freya leaned against the railing and tried to regain composure. Danny put an arm around Freya’s waist and looked at her with a wanton gaze just as Ben ran the app back to zero.

The zero option mentally body-slammed Freya back a year, like big time wrestling, “What the hell are you doing?” She shoved Danny so hard he nearly fell. Freya headed to the ladies room in a beeline that only drew the attention of Deege. Ben watched and chuckled from his hidden position behind the hors d’oeuvre cart.

Deege knew Ben’s transmitter caused Freya’s problem but, she was sworn to secrecy. She made another attempt to see where Ben was hiding and even walked across the room toward the patio. She simply could not find Ben who merely shifted his position to stay out of sight. After a couple more scans Deege headed for the ladies room to check on Freya.

Freya locked herself in a stall and removed her soaked panties and stuffed them into her purse. Freya then went to the wash basin and turned her back to the mirror to check her dress to make sure there was no wet spot.

Deege poked her head in before entering, “Are you alright?”

“I think so. I just don’t know what came over me. It was like a flash and suddenly I was losing control. I thought I needed some air and had to get outside. Yet as quickly as it hit me, it went away,” Freya got a quizzical look, “Do you think I might be entering menopause?”

“It is possible, I know several women who started much younger than you,” Deege knew better. Freya had provided the ideal excuse for the moment.

“Wow if that’s the reason, it isn’t good,” Freya seemed to relax a bit.

Deege left the ladies room to resume searching for Ben. She found him munching on a celery stick. “Ben that was not a nice thing to do. You should be kicked right where it hurts the most,” Deege admonished.

“That already happened. Did you know if you cut a stick of celery then dunk it in vodka it will suck up the alcohol rather quickly? It’s an interesting way to get drunk and get your fiber at the same time,” Ben grinned.

“You know I used to like you; now I’m not so sure,” Deege scolded, “The transmitter was never intended to be used as a weapon.”

Ben whistled the opening bars from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, “Too late the movie already started.”

To be continued in Freya and the Micro Part 6

Published 
Written by LeanAngle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors