Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun With a Sales Rep

"Frustrated husband gets some."

16
3 Comments 3
18.7k Views 18.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words
I am married and love my wife, but there is a lack of action between the sheets at home. Every now and then I get a pity fuck from my wife, sometimes even a blow job though both are few and far between. Frustration has been building in my mind and body for quite some time now.

Betsy, who I fantasize about regularly, is now sitting across from me. She has just eaten lunch and I can tell that she has had a few beers. She is a traveling sales representative for a micro brew company, so beer with lunch is common. As I am a liquor store owner, we get to see each other every couple months. Each visit from her gets a little more friendly and flirtatious.

Sitting across from her, I stare into her blue eyes and undress her fit athletic body in my mind. She is not tall, and not short, mid 30s, single, blond, and I am told she has a wild side. Our town is located far off the beaten path, so when she does sales calls in our area, she usually has a hotel room booked for an overnight. Many, times I have thought (and masturbated) about meeting her in her hotel room on one of these trips and taking my sexual frustration out on her. On most of her visits, my assistant manager is around, but this time I am in the office alone with Betsy. I have just gained a buzz from a small wine tasting before she showed up, leaving me feeling sexy, confident, and horny.

Wrapping up our friendly meeting, Betsy asks the same question she always asks before parting, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”

Every time, my mind goes to a dirty place and I feel like telling her that I want to rip her clothes off among other things. In my imagination, it always works out, so why not try? With shaking sweaty hands and a red face, I do it.

“Actually, there is something,” I pause, “are you staying at the Inn again?”

With a devilish smile, she replies, “Yes.”

Trying to be tactful, I ask “How late are you visiting with your accounts today?” knowing that she probably is just in the middle of her sales trip.

“Actually, I don’t have any other appointments until 5pm, and then I will be hitting up a few restaurant accounts.” A quick glance at my wall clock tells me that it is only 2:30pm.

“Really?” I ask, feeling an adrenaline rush and sexual desires taking over my whole body. “I have a few things I need to wrap up around here, but then I don’t have to be home until 5, let’s hang out for a bit…”

Now staring right into my eyes, she raises one eyebrow and asks, “What do you mean by hang out?”

Hesitantly I reply, “I don’t know, maybe just a little game of pinch and giggle?” She knows I am married, and I cannot hide the wedding band on my finger, but I think she might be interested.

“That’s it? I’m not sure,” she teases, “Maybe if there is more in it for me?”

“Well what I am really picturing involves clothing removal and my face in your pussy.” The words just roll out.

I can’t even believe I said that, but now I can see her blushing. A building erection is now getting uncomfortable in my pants. Of course, right at this moment, my assistant manager walks in and our little flirt session ends abruptly. Betsy stands up and formally ends our meeting as if nothing happened. Wondering if I have just been cock-blocked, I can feel the look of disappointment on my face.

My emotions however are rejuvenated when she pulls out a business card, scribbles something on the back, and leaves it on the table giving me an invigorating wink and a smile. I wait until she is out of the room and around the corner then I casually reach for the business card. All it said was “Room 13”. Thirteen happens to be my lucky number.

I feel like a kid again with a new crush on a girl. I do have some work to do, and I don’t want to just rush out the door and beat her there, so I enter a couple invoices. A half hour later, I tell my assistant that I am going to leave early for the day. “To go shooting” is my excuse. She knows I love to target practice and that will also provide an explanation should my wife call and need me for something.

I embark on the short walk to the motel-style inn. The doors are on the outside of the building, which makes it perfect for not being noticed by a front desk person. I live in a small town, so anything out of the usual could start rumors. I am hoping that no one sees me as I walk there and proceed directly to room thirteen. It is one room in from the corner on the ground level. As I approach the door, I knock gently. The door begins to open before I even finish with the third knock. I almost explode a load in my pants when I first see her.

She is wearing an over sized t-shirt and nothing else. The stretched neck of the shirt exposes her hot tan shoulder. I pay particular attention to how soft her skin is as well as the tan-line where a bra strap should be. Knowing that she is not wearing a bra, my gaze transfers to her cute little tits. They are tight little B cups with pointy nipples that are clearly hard and trying to break through her shirt. Below her waist is nothing. I cannot tell if she is wearing underwear under her sexy t-shirt. All I know is that her smooth tan legs are clearly showing as far up as I can see.

“Well hello,” I say.

“Hi,” she responds, “I wasn’t sure what to put on and you got here before I could find my pants.” 

"No pants, no problem. I also happen to think that shoulders are one of the sexiest parts of a woman.”

Pushing the door wide open, I step in and wait for the door to close behind me. Betsy brushes past me, making sure to rub her erect nipple on my arm as she reaches for the deadbolt to lock it. As soon as the lock clicks, my lips find hers and began a deep passionate tongue kiss. This is the first time I have kissed a non-spousal woman in years. Embracing her and picking her up, she naturally straddles me. With her feet around me, she pulls her pussy mound tight to the growing bulge in my pants. My hands reach down to grab her tight butt cheek. It is pleasantly firm like a teenage girl's. Cupping her lower cheek, I confirm that she is wearing underwear. 

In my fantasies, I would picture myself taking some time kissing a trail down from her lips to her inside thigh before going down all the way. Or perhaps picking her up and bracing her against the door, but I gently pick her up and place her on the bed. As I do this, I brush my face past her right breast realizing just how perfect and firm her tits really are. For years I have only seen my wife naked, her tits becoming more and more gravity affected with the passing of each year. I would have to give Betsy’s perfect titties their proper attention shortly, but for now I just want to see, smell, taste, and feel the first different pussy in years.

The way that Betsy is on the bed, her shirt is being held up a bit and I can see her red sexy underwear and soft flat naval. Wasting no time, I drop to my knees at the edge of the bed and put my face right in her love pocket. Her red see-through underwear reveals just enough of her cute pussy to know that she is virtually hairless down there.

My cock starts to throb harder just thinking about her bald warm box. Teasing her clit area with my nose, I blow a short breath of hot air through her moist panties. Her moan and wetness encourages me and I grab her underwear with both hands. Upon removing it, I see her soft, clean shaved, tight little moist pussy.

Her box really is perfect. Her hood is pink and prominent but not too big and it covers what I imagine to be a tiny, little hard clit. Her outer lips are perfectly shaved and are just puffy enough to barely reveal the pink inner labia that look like wrinkled silk. The pinkness is arousing and I begin kissing and licking her outer lips. Wanting to taste more, I apply hard tongue pressure, beginning almost at her butthole and finishing with stronger pressure on her clit. She spreads her legs further.

The smell of her sex is just what I expected and have masturbated thinking about. It is not overwhelming by any means, and very arousing. Betsy grabs my head with both hands and arches her back a little bit to make sure I have full access. Her body language tells me that she will let me do anything I want to her, and I am not going to let her down. I love eating pussy and my wife rarely lets me.

I continue licking and using my fingers both inside her and rubbing her clit until she grabs my head tight in a pre-orgasm grasp. She is silent for a second or two before letting out a high pitched squeal. I search her hood with the tip of my tongue, finding her firm clit. I press hard with the fat part of my tongue. It tastes so good that I penetrate her as far as I can with my tongue, moving my fingers up to gently pinch her hood and the hidden gem underneath. With varying pressure from my tongue, nose, and fingers, she is getting close to climax.

After a minute, she starts shaking a little bit, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb

I know that she is having a big orgasm. A wave of moistness comes over my face and I draw to a finish, staring again at her gorgeous pussy.

“I haven’t gotten off that big in a while,” she says, pulling me up to kiss me.

I laugh a little, very proud of my accomplishment and begin feeling her soft belly skin with my hands. Kissing her lips, I move my right hand up to those perfect tits, giving her goosebumps. I take it upon myself to pull her shirt up and start sucking and tongue flicking each nipple and kissing her cleavage. She pushes her breasts together so that I am surrounded by her soft warm tits.

I am in total heaven, but I still have my clothes on. I am certain that I have a pre-cum spot showing through my pants and I am starting to get that ‘blue ball’ feeling. I really need to let a load out or face hours of pain and tenderness. Knowing this, I stand up ripping my snap shirt off in a swift motion. Betsy sits up on the edge of the bed and goes right for my belt buckle. With both hands she unbuttons and unzips my pants, dropping them to the floor around my ankles. She then sticks her hand under my underwear, exploring to see what she is dealing with, eventually pulling out my rock hard dick.

I have a larger than average cock, right around 8 inches. At the moment, my light purple head is engorged to the max. My erection always stands at a very high angle, pointing up more so than straight out. I used to be self-conscious about how veiny my dick is, but everyone I have been with has liked it so far. At the moment the blue and purple veins are in full effect and look like they will burst.

Betsy pulls my underwear down and puts her hand all the way around my girth. When using her thumb to tickle my head, she realizes that I have some serious pre-cum developing. She looks up at me, bites her lip seductively, and points to the chair.

I obey her direction and sit naked in the chair with my cock throbbing and pulsing. Each beat of my heart makes it bounce as if conducting an orchestra. Pulling her shirt off, she comes over to me. Betsy kisses me passionately. While holding my hard cock, she moves to her knees. I almost cum just thinking about my cock in her mouth. She grabs my shaft tight at the base and licks the head before suddenly going down on it.

I am amazed by how much of my dick disappears into her mouth. I have never had anyone deep throat me before and am happy to experience it now. The best part is something magical she does with her tongue. It is like a whirlwind of pleasure and after thirty seconds, I moan and bust my load. While I am cumming, she keeps her mouth fully deep on my shaft, taking every pulse of jism I give her. When done pumping my load in her mouth, she swallows. She then licks my balls for a few seconds before climbing on top of me.

Her tits stare at my face and her hot pussy is just inches from my still swollen cock. She begins rubbing her clit with my softening dick. I watch as she rubs my tip over her clit, hoping the whole time that I can get hard again. I have not been able to bounce back this quickly in ten to fifteen years, but sure enough I can feel my second erection starting.

With Betsy’s encouragement, I have a full boner again in a matter of minutes. In a surprising move, she lines up my cock and starts to take it in her pussy. Even though she is super wet, it does not slide in very easily. I grab her ass cheeks and spread them a bit to help fit my thick veiny manhood into her. Once all the way in, she sits there smiling at me rubbing my chest with her hands. Slowly, she starts to make the tiniest motions while pressuring her clit into my pubic bone.

I watch the expression on her face turn from pleasure to ecstasy. Nearing orgasm, she begins kissing my neck. Paranoid that she is going to give me a hickey that my wife might see, I bring her face up to mine and kiss her passionately. I squeeze her tight ass cheeks as she climaxes. With my cock still deep inside of her, she rests on me for a minute before transferring over to the bed.

Without a word, Betsy crawls up on the bed and assumes the doggie style position. With her amazing ass pointed towards me, I stare at her feminine beauty. I can see her puffy little box sticking out the back which just beckons me to return to it. Wanting to play a little before another round of sex, I approach her from her left side and put my left hand on her hanging tit. My right hand reaches around to feel for her pussy. Still super wet from her last orgasm, my fingers slide in easily. Massaging her clit and pubic mound with my four fingers, I slide my thumb into her vagina.

Though I have never participated in butt play before, now appears to be my chance. That may even be what she wants, so I rub my thumb around her butthole. Her response is to arch her back as if she was getting ready for my thumb in her ass. I refrain, however, not wanting a smelly digit.

Desperately wanting to experience fucking her some more, I get into position behind her. Spreading her legs with my knees, I guide my dick with my hand into her love muscle. There is something so awesome about doggie style; the view of a sexy back, the perfect grip that you can achieve for deep thrusting, and the illusion of anal sex. Knowing I probably won’t be able to cum quickly, I take my time enjoying the whole event. I pump and pound, making my balls rhythmically slap her clit area. I reach around to get a handful of her right tit while continuing in and out of her tight yet slippery pussy.

I am planning on pulling out and covering her back with my cream, but I can’t quite get to orgasm. I pull out and roll her into the missionary position. She asks if I have a condom, knowing that I am soon to be having my second round of cum.

"I don’t have a condom," I inform her, “but I have had a vasectomy if you are worried about getting pregnant.”

“In that case, fill me up,” she declares, as I slide my tip in her yet again.

Watching my purple cock head split her soft pink lips really turns me on. For a minute or so I just watch my own dick penetrate her; sliding out all moist, and then slowly back in again. With each thrust, I go in just a little bit deeper inside her. With just one inch left to give her, I move my hands up just above her shoulders. Slowly but firmly, I enter her completely. She gasps a bit, perhaps out of pleasure, perhaps in a little discomfort with the deepness of my swollen cock.

Knowing that I may be causing discomfort, I pull back and gently fuck her. I take time to kiss her, to nibble on her ear lobe, and to suck on her perfectly hard nipples. I can feel my orgasm building, but I also want to enjoy this moment forever. I feel free. I feel sexy. I feel wanted. I feel pleasure.

To make sure I don’t cum just yet, I pull out again and roll her on top of me. She reaches down and takes me inside her again. She romantically moves herself around on top of me as I hold her tits and begin to thrust harder and harder. Wanting for us to come together, I find a good angle with my dick and I walk my hands up her back until I have my arms wrapped under hers. Holding on to her sexy shoulders, I pull my body up to hers.

She now has the full weight of my upper body hanging from hers while she supports herself with her hands on the bed. Her shoulders could not look any sexier than they do now. Pumping and pulling her tight with my arms, I feel my orgasm coming on and I can tell she is close too. With a final effort, we climax together. I fill her with as much cum as I have left and hold her close to me.

She rolls to the side off of me with a nice glowing sweat covering her. A drip of my cum falls from between her legs. Her messed up sex hair is super sexy. Exhausted, I watch her breasts as they go up and down with each breath she takes. While she recovers, I just stare at her amazing body. I know that this is just a special treat and that I may never get this close to another woman besides my wife. I memorize her flat stomach, neck, shoulders, arms, vagina and tits while they are still available to me.

After a few minutes, we take turns in the bathroom. When I come out I see that she has put her pants back on. Luckily, she leaves me her tits to look at, touch, and kiss one more time before I put my clothes on.

"I have to say, I am really nervous that my wife will find out about this somehow."

“If I don’t tell anyone about this, and you don’t tell anyone about this, then no one will ever know," she calms me. "It will be our little secret.” 

I then leave after kissing her one more time, replaying each moment through my mind as I head back to work to get my car. The whole drive home I worry that I smell like another woman. Luckily, I get home to see that my wife is still out at the grocery store. I get in the shower to rinse any trace of sex off of me. Thinking of my adventure, I start jerking off in the shower and am just about to cum when my wife opens the shower door.

“Busted,” she says, catching me pleasuring myself. She loves to catch me and ruin my pleasure session. At least that is all she is busting me for!

Published 
Written by PedroValentine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments