Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gifted

"I was a gift"

17
8 Comments 8
14.2k Views 14.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I was at work on Tuesday and my phone made a cricket noise. It's a ringtone I don't hear very often.

Before I met my man, I had a few friends with benefits that I used nicknames for and the cricket ringtone on my phone. This text came as a surprise since it had been some time since I'd heard from this gentleman. My nickname for him is Trinidad, named after the country where he was born. He was awesome and I missed him and was pleased that he texted, asking me to contact him. I replied immediately.
I had stopped seeing Trinidad when I settled down with my man and Trinidad got what he had been seeking, a big boobed blonde that loves him and wants children. But we'd had some great times together.

Trinidad informed me that he wasn't asking for sex or to see if I missed him. This was refreshing, since many of my previous lovers only wanted sex. Obviously, he knew about my addiction to large cocks and he was simply asking for a favor that he thought I would enjoy as well.

This favor had me turned on almost immediately. Apparently, his cousin from Trinidad was visiting him for three weeks and, before he had to return home, he wanted to have sex with a white American woman. Trinidad described his cousin to me. He wasn't as tall or as fit as Trinidad - but he had a bigger cock. That made me a little nervous since Trinidad was nine inches and very thick. I had always needed time to recuperate after a night with him.

His cousin was leaving in a week so any meeting had to be soon, I told Trinidad I would see what I could do but gave no promises. I was definitely interested since it had been quite a while since I had a black lover.

We exchanged texts for a while and, when I got home, I realized the best I could do was a four hour window on Sunday afternoon. This was thanks to the New England Patriots playing and people coming to watch it on TV in our house.

Trinidad wanted it to be a surprise and didn't tell his cousin anything. I loved the Idea of making it a surprise. Trinidad lived some distance away and his cousin was staying in a hotel near his apartment. I had been to Trinidad's apartment many times but we couldn't meet there. His girlfriend would know what we were up to. They had joked about getting him a prostitute before he left, but that wouldn't meet his cousin's idea of right and wrong.

All week, I kept thinking it was going to be fun, but it may hurt as well. It was both a turn on and something to worry about if he was bigger than Trinidad.

When Sunday arrived after a uneventful week, I was so ready to have some fun. We planned to meet near Trinidad's apartment at a restaurant that served brunch.

I told my man I didn't want to stay home and he knows I hate watching sports. I told him I was going to brunch with friends, then to the gym. He seemed a little upset because he wanted me home to be the trophy wife he thinks I am (he's the best!).

Trinidad told his cousin he was meeting a friend for a late breakfast and asked him to join us. I wore nothing sexy, nothing that would arouse suspicion with my man. I settled for a skirt with a sweat shirt over a tank and with my hair down. I couldn't stop thinking about what could happen as I drove to meet my friend.

They were already at the restaurant when I arrived. Trinidad greeted me with a cheek kiss and introduced me to his cousin Kendon, but I was to call him Ken. We made small talk and brunch was served. I didn't know how to get this moving toward the intended sex till Trinidad mentioned Ken wanted to see Salem and the north shore. Trinidad said we should all go and I agreed. I drove and made some innuendos but Ken was sweet and didn't get the hint.

Trinidad finally said he had to get back because his girlfriend called and they had made plans. When we got back to Trinidad's place, I offered to take Ken back to his hotel which they both thought was a great idea. This finally seemed be working out but we had just under two hours for me to get home.

I asked Ken if he liked sushi or Asian food and he said he was still full from breakfast. I said I would like to have a drink before I took him home, which I think opened the door. We went to an Asian restaurant and ordered Mai Tais and talked, I admitted I had dated his cousin and that I thought he was just as handsome.

ailyneDevoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ailyneDevoon

He smiled and seemed awkward but I think he realized he had a chance with me because of the compliments I lavished on him.

I finally told him I needed to go and we left for the hotel. I asked him if he had a woman at home and he said "No." I said I couldn't believe that and told him he'd be a catch here in the USA. We got to the hotel and I thought he was going to just get out and say goodbye but I said, "What no kiss?"

He smiled and leaned in and kissed me. I smiled at him and he looked at me and then asked if I would like to go to his room? I smiled. "Yes, I'd like that."

We got to the room and we kissed some more. I could tell he was nervous, so I became the aggressor. I stripped off my shirt and stepped out of my skirt. He looked at me as if he had won the lottery. I lay on top of him and his hands groped me as if there was no tomorrow . Ken began to undress as I took off my panties.

He wasn't very tall but when his pants came off my jaw dropped. There flopped one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen. Dark as midnight and uncut looking like an elephants trunk. I exclaimed. "Oh my god" and I knew for sure he was going to hurt.

We kissed some more but I could feel his hard cock pressing on my leg and couldn't wait any longer. I worked my way on top of him and kissed my way down till I could see his beautiful cock. I lifted his balls and shaft and brought his mighty dometo my lips. I kissed and licked his monster, putting as much as I could in my mouth.

I sucked and licked it with vigor and watched the veins swell as I heard him moaning as I gave his huge balls ample attention as well. I think it was too much for him because in minutes he came.

A seemingly never ending amount of cum went all over him and I tried to catch as much as possible. I looked up at him smiling and shocked at how much came out. I wished it was in me but that wouldn't have been a good idea since I'm not protected and didn't have a Plan B pill handy!

As I worked my way back up him and kissed him, he was still moaning. I stroked his shaft, getting every last drop out. We laughed and I said, "You're not done yet."

We talked a little more and I played with him as he took his turn kissing me but unfortunately he didn't go down on me. I led his hands to finger me a little which was great, but I could tell he wasn't comfortable with this.

It took about tower minutes to get his monster hard again. I played with myself and stared at it as it swelled back up. This time I climbed on top, something he wasn't expecting or had enjoyed before. When he entered me, his cock stretched me like no other man. I have had a few close or maybe even longer but never with his girth.

I was louder than I have been in a while getting as much of it inside me as possible. He held my breasts as I rode him, enjoying as much of his size as I could without it hurting. I did my best at cowgirl for what seemed like twenty minutes. I was glad he didn't cum quickly and that meant I could get myself off. I did - but it was still uncomfortable.

I climbed off and saw his black cock wet with my juices which turned me on. I lay back as he climbed on top in the missionary position. I wrapped one leg around him, looking him in the eye and telling him to fuck me!. And boy did he! I told him not to hold back and go as hard as he wanted. He went deeper and picked up speed.

I have to say It hurt like hell, but the pleasure I was giving Ken was worth it. He eventually screamed that he was cumming and he hastily pulled out. I grabbed his cock and cum splashed all over my stomach, breasts and as high as my throat. I was sore but happy.

Ken was out of breath and I knew I had to go. We talked as I dressed and he told me how happy he was and hoped I could see him again before he left on Tuesday.

I told him I could not promise and that I was in a relationship, which didn't make him happy. But I kissed him goodbye and left. I texted Trinidad and told him "mission complete" and that I was very sore but thankful.

When I got home I headed for the shower after saying "Hi" to everyone. The game was still playing and I was hoping my man didn't have any plans for me. I was still sore and knew I would be for a few days.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments