Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Help From My Mother-In-Law

"A teasing start to something more with my mother-in-law"

84
12 Comments 12
8.0k Views 8.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"Enjoy and let me know your thoughts in the comments!"

My story starts on a mid-October night. I had just finished playing a show with my band in a nearby city. My wife had come to watch the show as usual. Unlike most of our shows which were late at night, this show was during the day. Normally we would ride together, but this time she had errands to run after, so we drove separately.

After the show, I made my way home. As I drove, my mind was distracted by a fantasy I had been entertaining for some time. My wife’s mother, Linda, was traveling through our city on her way to visit friends in Florida. We offered to let her stay with us for the day while she waited for her connecting flight.

I knew she was coming, and I also knew I would be home alone with her until my wife was done with her errands. It was a forbidden lust, but I had been thinking about what it would be like to take her. It was a novelty fantasy that I never expected to come true.

By the time I got home, my brain was lost in lustful thoughts. I pulled into the driveway, saw her car, and my heart fluttered. After I parked, I made my way to the door. As I went, I had to adjust myself and pull my jacket lower to hide my visible excitement.

I took one deep breath to bring me back to reality before I opened the door. I went inside and was immediately greeted by Linda.

“Hi,” she said.

“You made it,” I said, closing the door and walking up the steps of our split-level home.

As I reached upstairs, I saw her sitting on the couch watching TV.

She was smiling and asked, “How did the show go?”

She looked beautiful. She had always taken care of herself and been a fitness fanatic. It showed. You would never guess she was in her fifties. I let my eyes drift over her and did my best not to let them give away where I was looking.

She was wearing a white blouse. The material was thin and did little to hide the black lacy bra under it; however, her jacket robbed me of seeing all of her upper body.

She also wore tight jeans that were snug to her body and showed just how toned her legs were. Seeing her only made the visions in my head get more intense. 

“It went great,” I said when I recovered my thought process.

I realized that I stared longer than I intended. She smiled back at me, and I could feel my face turning red. Her smile was mostly innocent, but there was a hint of something else in it. I couldn’t help but worry that I had made the moment awkward for her.

I was relieved when she stopped looking at me and went back to watching TV.

“I am going to change,” I said as I tried to change the subject. Truth be told, I wanted to go down the stairs and let my fantasy play out in my head before my wife got home.

She looked at me, still with a slight smile, and said, "Ok."

Her tone said she had thought nothing of what I done or said, but that smile was still there and it tormented me. Did she know?

I walked down the steps into the basement, which we had turned into the master bedroom and my office for work. As I walked down the stairs, I went to unzip my jacket and realized that at some point between coming in the house and going down the stairs, it had slid up and a noticeable bulge showed.

I wasn’t sure when that had happened, but I hoped it was on my way down the stairs. I felt a rush of worry that my mother-in-law may have just witnessed something unwanted, and I may have just created weirdness. That thought didn't last long and I shrugged off the idea.

If she was uncomfortable, she would have let me know, which was my final thought on the matter. She had always been quite vocal about things that upset her, and she would have done something besides smile had she been offended. Or that’s what I told myself.

By the time I got to the bedroom, I had moved past my fears and started to focus on my fantasy again. I changed into my evening attire: PJ pants and a t-shirt. I was uncertain when my wife would be home, and with my mother-in-law upstairs, I didn’t dare take care of my issue undressed.

Instead, I sat at my desk and just let my mind wander. I took my hand and started dragging my fingers along my shaft. I was so turned on by my thoughts that even that slight pressure felt great.

I am not sure how long I was in my chair, but my fantasies were playing in my head and I was lost in thought. I could feel myself getting harder with every touch. My breathing had also started to get heavy. I enjoyed my thoughts.

"What time will Gena be home?”

The question jerked me out of my thoughts and caught me completely off guard. I did not do well at hiding my surprise. I sat up in my chair quickly and got up to face Linda. My intent was to show “nothing going on here,” but it had the opposite effect.

As soon as I stood to face her, I realized my mistake. My PJ pants did nothing to hide my erection. Linda’s eyes immediately left mine, and she glanced down at the protrusion.

Flustered and busted, I quickly covered myself; the only words I could get out were "Uh..."

I had to have looked like an idiot.

Linda smiled again, but this time there was mischief in her expression.

“Having problems?” she asked.

It was strange, but the moment wasn’t awkward. She was being playful, and it came across as teasing.

“Sorry, I didn’t hear you coming,” was the only thing I could think of to say.

She took a step towards me, still smiling, and asked again. “Do you know when Gena will be home?"

“I’m not sure. It shouldn’t be too long. Maybe thirty minutes," I responded, still befuddled.

She started to turn her body as if she was headed upstairs but then paused.

“What has you so worked up?” she asked with that smile still on her face. She knew.

I am not sure why I didn’t say something like nothing or Gena but instead, I blurted out, “You don’t want to know."

I chuckled as I said it.

As soon as the words left my mouth, I realized their implications. She stopped and turned back toward me. Her smile changed from mischievous to something else. She was enjoying this and was not at all put off by it.

Seeing her look at me made my heart race. Was this really happening?

“Oh really?” She said as she turned back to face me.

“Now I want to know?” She asked and took another step toward me.

I didn’t answer right away. Instead, I just smiled. My head was racing. She looked amazing, and I wanted her, but even with her practically telling me she wanted to hear me say it, I still had this voice in my head that screamed to be careful.

I finally compromised my lust and my inner worried voice and said, “Let’s just say you look good in that outfit.”

Linda was obviously pleased with my answer.

“Really?” she said, and she glanced down at her body. She didn’t need to look; she knew damn well she looked good. She had never shied from wearing outfits that showed off her curves.

I swallowed hard and confirmed, “Really.”

I stood there like a dork. Thinking back, I keep going over how dumb I must have looked, but my head was lost. I often think of all the “smooth” things I could have said, but alas, “really” was all that came out.

She took one more step towards me, and her expression changed. She didn’t have the teasing smile I had seen earlier. Instead, there was a look of intrigue.

“And I caused that?” she asked, letting her eyes drift to my center.

I took a deep breath. I no longer had that scared voice telling me to be careful. My head was lost in lust, and all I wanted was to taste her lips and pull her close.

“You did." Again, I wish I had thought of something much more seductive to say.

“What are you thinking exactly?” she asked, taking another step and raising an eyebrow.

My mouth opened but nothing came out. There was no way I could tell my mother-in-law the thoughts that were going through my head.

She was now directly in front of me. I could smell her perfume, and it was intoxicating. I abandoned caution and let my eyes visibly trace over her body. I stared at her neck and worked my way down her body, taking in every detail. I then traced my view back to her face.

In my peripheral vision, I could see her watching me as I took her in, there was a satisfied grin on her face as I did.

When my vision did return to her face, we locked eyes. The air was thick with desire. I knew it, and she knew it. We both sat there for what seemed like a long time. We both wanted the same thing.

Again, I stood there like an idiot.

“If I don’t know what the problem is, I can’t help fix it," she said, raising an eyebrow. She was clearly teasing me now.

“I want you." Again, my response was anything but smooth.

She took a half-step towards me and looked into my eyes as she did.

I took a half-step towards her and closed the distance. Still looking at me, she leaned closer and pressed her breasts against my chest. Feeling her soft body press against me was too much. And I abandon restraint.

I released my hands and moved them to her wrists. As I did, my member pressed forward and came to rest against her body. The slight sensation took my breath, and she noticed.

I let my palms rest against her outer arms and slid them up to her shoulders. Our eyes stayed locked until our faces met.

The feel of her lips on mine was incredible. She tasted amazing, and her lips were soft and moist. The first kiss was timid and almost a test to see if she would kiss me back. She did. One kiss turned into two, and then more. Each kiss was longer and more intense than the one before it.

A kiss was cut short when I felt the palm of her hand press against my hardness. It took my breath, and I was forced to pull back slightly and gasp when her fingers wrapped around me.

“Does this help?” she asked, looking at me shyly. Her voice had changed, and the question sounded beautiful. I gripped her shoulders and leaned my forehead against hers.

Still breathing erratically, I responded "God, that feels good.”

Liga4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liga4U

I hadn’t really recovered, but I was able to control my breathing enough to kiss her again. As I did, I let my right hand drift from her shoulders to her neck. From there, my fingers dipped beneath her jacket. Still kissing her, I cupped her firm breast and squeezed slightly.

She responded by pulling away from the kiss and she let out a gentle moan. It was like a spell, and when the sound hit my ears, I kissed her again, even more passionately.

We stayed there for a while; only the gods know how long. My hands wandered over her body, and with every moan she let out, I wanted her more. Each squeeze of her fingers teased my every nerve.

I could feel myself getting close to release. I backed away slightly and then raised my hands and pulled on her jacket. She held her arms to her sides, and the jacket fell to the floor. I grabbed her and pushed her against the nearest wall.

Her eyes widened when her back was pressed against the wall. I could see lust in her eyes, and it is something I will never forget. I used my left hand to keep her against the wall, and I stood back for a moment.

Finally, I could see her bra unobstructed. I leaned in a bit closer and let my hand drift over her. The bra was thin, and her nipples were erect. I couldn’t resist. My right hand went to her top button. She did not stop me. I leaned in again and kissed her while I undid the remainder of her blouse.

When the last button was released, she kissed me one more time and then pushed me back slightly. I stepped back, unsure of why.

She looked at me with a seductive look. She bit her lip and let her right hand go to her toned stomach. Still watching me stare at her, she slowly slid it upwards to the center of her bra. With two fingers, she pinched the center clip, and the bra broke away from her, revealing her breasts.

They were absolutely gorgeous; firm and well-shaped. Her areolas were dark brown and formed an almost perfect circle around her hard nipples. They were resting just waiting for me to explore.

She reached out to me and pulled me close again. More kissing. 

Her moans were getting more intense. Every time I let my fingers gently drag along her outer breast, she would moan. When my hands caressed her outer arms, she would moan.

I paid attention every time she responded; I wanted to know exactly what she enjoyed. I wanted to please her as much as she was me, if at all possible.

A few kisses later, I felt her hand grip my shaft again. It felt amazing. I gave her breast one more gentle squeeze and let my hand drop down to her center. She still had her jeans on, but the second my hand pressed against her center, she took a sharp breath.

I pulled away slightly so I could look into her eyes and continued to apply rhythmic pressure. The sensation broke her focus, and she stopped touching me. I held her against the wall, and she just stared at me. Her hips rocked against my hands, and I could feel the heat radiating from her.

Her face was beautiful. She was flush, and her expression told me I had permission to do whatever I wanted. Or so I thought.

I had reached the point of need and couldn’t resist anymore. I stepped closer to her and let my hand press against her one more time. After my fingertips had reached the top of where I knew her little slit was, I continued upward and let them dip inside her jeans.

When I did, her hands quickly went to mine, and she stopped me. My eyes went from her jeans to her face. I am sure I looked confused.

“Gena is going to be home any minute, and I am not," she emphasized, “getting caught fucking my son-in-law." Her words were not a rebuke by any means, and the fact she struggled to say the words let me know this was not unwanted.

I was still breathing heavily. I let go of her jeans and leaned away. I wasn’t sure what to do. My brain was desperate.

What do we have time for? I thought. 

She smiled at me again, this time with a sly look. She brought her hand up to my chest and pushed me back slightly. I didn’t resist and took a step back.

She held eye contact with me and got on her knees. My heart was racing at this point. I knew what she was going to do, and I needed it.

On her knees, she reached up and undid the tie that was holding my pants up. She made short work of the knot. She had to pull my pants upward to get them over my erect shaft but, after that, they slid off with ease. She smiled as my harness came into view.

With my body exposed, she gently grasped me. She held eye contact and started moving her head forward with that sly smile showing until she was near my cock. Her head dipped downward, and I felt her warm tongue press against the bottom of my shaft.

The sensation her tongue caused as she slid it up along the length of my me was breathtaking. When she reached the top, she adjusted her head, and I let out a helpless moan as I felt her gently take me in.

She clearly knew what she was doing. Her hands were wrapped around me, and when she started to pull away, the sensation of her mouth was replaced by the grip of her fingers.

I could feel myself as I moved closer and closer to release. My breath grew heavier, and my moans became more frequent. I grabbed her hair and took control of her head. She did not protest.

Every time I drove my cock into her mouth, it went a little deeper. I desperately wanted to bury my entire shaft into her, but I have learned from past experiences that for most it is too much.

Each thrust I paid attention to her reactions. I wanted to make sure I could see if she was uncomfortable. But, there were no signs of discomfort. I have no idea how, but she eventually took me all the way in; it felt amazing. I could feel her throat tighten around me, and her tongue continued to message me. It was heavenly.

At one point I had to stop her. I pulled her head away from me, pulling my cock out of her mouth.

“I’m close,” I struggled to say. I wasn’t sure if she would be willing to swallow the load I was about to release. There was no way I was going to do something that might jeopardize a future trist that could result in what I really wanted.

I really wanted her naked under me. I really wanted her to feel my cock buried inside her wet pussy. I really wanted to look into her eyes so I could watch how she reacted when she felt the warm sensation inside her as my cock pulsed.

 Just then, my phone buzzed. The sensation caught me off guard. Gina always lets me know when she was just about home. She would ask if I needed anything before she got there. I didn’t need to check my phone to know what it meant.

“We have about five minutes.” I was short of breath.

“Then we better hurry,” Linda said with an evil grin.

She reached for my hands and put them on her head again, then she gripped my shaft and went to put my harness back into her mouth.

“Tell me if I get too rough,” I said as a disclaimer.

Just before taking me, she almost giggled “I will.”

A few thrusts later, and I was again completely inside her mouth. My thrusts grew harder. I pulled her hair harder. It was more than I could take.

“I’m going to cum,” I warned one last time.

She pulled back quickly and stood up. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed. She leaned in and started kissing me again. She left just enough room to let her hand grip my cock. With my shaft wet, her fingers slid easily along me.

I pushed her back to the wall and kissed her passionately while she stroked me. It was then that I lost my breath and had to pull away.

We locked eyes, and I could see she was searching my face for the first signs that I was going to cum. My hand slid off her shoulders and went against the wall. It was all I could do to stay standing.

A few more strokes, and she started to see expressions of intense pleasure as they crossed my face. I pulled my right hand from the wall and grabbed one of her breasts tightly. She let out a gasp as I did, but she did not stop me as I gripped her tightly.

I felt as my body started to quiver. She continued to look into my eyes, now smiling with satisfaction.

I exploded, and it was intense. I couldn’t remember the last time I had cum that hard. She didn’t try to get out of the way, and splatters of my cum landed on her stomach and jeans.

“Ah!” she said, almost laughing at the mess, but she didn’t stop sliding her hands along my shaft.

Unable to move, I returned her gaze, my body still frozen. Every stroke of her hand sent waves of pleasure through me.

She was still using her hand to milk every ounce of cum out of me when a light came through the window. Gena was home.

Linda shot me one more lustful look and then released me. She grabbed her jacket and, without a word, turned to walk upstairs.

I was still standing there, stunned. I was light-headed, and my legs were rubber.

At the bottom of the stairs, she turned and looked at me one more time. She smiled and then headed upstairs.

Knowing I was short on time, I forced myself to move towards my PJ bottoms.

"Hello,” Gena said cheerfully as she walked through the door.

Linda was in the bathroom, redressing and cleaning up, if I had to guess. I tried to say hello back, but I was still struggling.

My pants on, I had just made it to my chair when Gina came to check on me.

"Hello,” she said again as she walked into the room. She looked confused.

“Hi baby,” I said, trying to look normal.

"Where's mom?” she asked.

“Up here,” Linda said, coming out of the bathroom.

The rest of the night was strange. Gena and I stayed upstairs with Linda until she had to leave for the airport. It was like nothing had happened. She didn’t give me any looks. It was business as usual. Even when she did leave, she gave us both a hug and headed out. It was platonic again.

But, I still remember she said she didn't want to get caught fucking her son-in-law. The key word being caught. That is much different than her not wanting to fuck her son-in-law. Let's hope there is a part two to this.

Published 
Written by JStories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments