Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her New Role.

17
9 Comments 9
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: On the Road

Johnny and Lena got married because the sex was good.

The first time he said, "I love you," was just before he came.

And when she smiled and said, "I love you, too," it was with his sperm dripping out of the corners of her mouth.

It was much the same when he proposed to her, and when she answered she didn't really say “yes” but “Yes, yes, yee-eesss!” as she came with him thrusting in and out of her.

He was good at it and she was good at it and they shared the same kinks and fetishes. And when they role-played they did it to the max; they would never depart from their characters, the costumes and the props were exhaustive and, whenever possible, so were the surroundings.

They would sneak in to an empty room in the hospital to play nurse and patient. They would find a dark corner in a church to be nun and priest. They would break in to a school for their teacher and student - game.

And when she acted the hitch-hiker and he the seemingly nice and helpful, but actually sex-crazed, perverted guy that picked her up, they would find a secluded country road where he would drop her off and drive away so he could come back and find a sexy, lost girl standing by the road with her thumb in the air, her suitcase in hand and the sad, sad story of a runaway.

He drove back a mile or so, turned the car around, put it in park and lit a cigarette, getting into character and giving her time to do the same. He had a rope to tie her up with in the back seat and a knife to threaten her with in the glove compartment. She wore clothes he could easily cut through, a white top she didn't care too much about and denim shorts that she had literally hundreds of.

He didn't notice the van before it passed him, and the cigarette that he had just flicked out the open window swirled around in the air and almost ended up back in the car. The white van disappeared over the hilltop in front of him, and moments later he followed it, too caught up in the carnal thoughts of his newfound character to be pissed off at some reckless driver. The fact that the van would now be the first to arrive where Lena was didn't even occur to him until he saw it standing there, his wife leaning in through the passenger window.

Whoever was in that car, he thought with a smile, would surely be disappointed when such a hot piece of ass turned down the ride. Sorry, but I'd rather wait for the next car that comes along. That would put a dent in any guy's self-esteem.

He stopped about a quarter of a mile behind them and waited for the van to drive away. It did soon enough, but not before she had opened the door and gotten in. She threw a quick look back at him, but he was too far away to see the expression on her face.

What was she doing?

All he could do was follow them. For reasons not too hard to imagine, the van wasn't in such a hurry any more, and he was right behind it in no time. He thought about passing it and forcing the driver to stop, dragging whoever it was out and beating him to a pulp. But he wasn't the jealous type.

Was he?

In his mind his wife had already unzipped the driver's pants and pulled his cock out. He had one hand on the steering wheel and the other in her hair as she sucked him off, and soon he would see the van veer as the driver ejaculated into her mouth.

But she wouldn't do that?

No, of course not. She was just giving him a hand job. Thank you for helping me out. Here, let me do this for you. He knew very well it was her favorite thing to do, to jerk a guy off, to have him at her mercy like that. And no one could do it better. She would do it to him whenever she could. To wake him up in the morning. In front of the TV while he was watching the football game. At the movies. Or under the table in the restaurant.

Or in the car.

Like now.

Maybe she would do that?

No. She would probably just let the guy touch her. She had taken her clothes off, and right now he was rubbing and squeezing her breasts and pulling and pinching her nipples.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

She had her legs spread as far apart as she could in the seat, and he had his hand on her pussy, massaging her clit until she was wet enough so he could push his fingers inside her. Actually, she had been wet and horny already, from the moment they had left home. It wouldn't take much, and he was handsome too, the driver. That's why she'd gotten in his van in the first place.

And if she wouldn't do that, she was definitely giving him something to look at. She let him watch her masturbate. It's the least I can do, and he had his cock out, jerking off as he watched her bring herself to an amazing orgasm. And his cock was big too. Bigger than his. So big that she would instantly fall in love with him. Or with his cock, but that was the part that was important to her.

Wasn't it?

Yes, it was. And she couldn't help herself, so she told him to stop the car, and when he did she straddled him and his cock impaled her and they fucked like crazy.

The van did stop, and it was only his reflexes that saved him from ramming his car in to the back of it. Instead he pulled hard on the steering wheel, first to the left and then to the right and when he had the car under control again he looked in the rear view mirror and watched the van shrink behind him.

When it was completely out of sight, he pulled over to the side and got out. He would run back to see what was going on, even though he knew what was going on. She was fucking him, riding him hard as she pulled his face to her breasts. And he was sucking her nipples as he grabbed her ass and lifted her up and down his giant cock.

As he got close enough to only just see inside the van, he stopped and hid behind a tree.
He had been right all along, he thought. His wife was in the driver's seat. He couldn't see the guy she was fucking, but the top she had been wearing was gone and she had her naked back to him, her upper body twisting as her hips rotated. The driver's hands were buried in her long, blonde hair as they kissed passionately.

He had to get closer, but didn't want the guy to see him coming, so he walked through the woods, stumbling over bushes and roots and logs. Back at the side of the road he found another tree to hide him from their view.

He could see much better now, but only Lena was visible. She was back in the passenger seat, and this time it was clear what was going on. She had her head thrown back and her right leg lifted up, her shoe pressed against the windshield. The guy was out of sight. He had bent down between her legs and whatever he was doing, she was loving it. She had her right arm up, grabbing the handle above the door. Her other hand was down somewhere, no doubt on the guy's head, pushing his face against her pussy.

He was even close enough to hear her.

“Oh fuck yes. Oh fuck yes.” Over and over. And then; “That's it! Right there! Oh fuck yes!”

That's it all right, he thought. He walked closer, through the woods, clenching his fists, preparing for the fight, but the woods were denser there, thicker bushes, bigger roots, and it took him too long. When he was back by the road not thirty feet away from the van, the door opened and Lena got out, almost falling over as her trembling legs nearly gave out.  She was only wearing her panties and her shoes, and she had her top and her shorts in her hands. Her hair was a mess and her skin was glistening with sweat. She looked the way she always did after a great fuck. Happy. Fulfilled. Drained.

Johnny turned around and ran back to his car. He would deal with the driver of the van later, make no mistake about that, but he would deal with his wife first. How could she even...?

He drove back with the pedal to the floor, but when he saw the white van approaching he slowed down. Let me see you, he thought. Let me see you, you piece of...

As the cars slowly passed each other, the woman driving the van smiled and waved to him. His hand waved back.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThorS
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments