Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Was That Cheap Slut

"Be careful where you park."

188
40 Comments 40
4.9k Views 4.9k
904 words 904 words

I had been out for the night in Belfast with my two friends, Karen and Lorna. We had spent most of the night, dancing and Karen and Lorna had paired up with two guys. I had been dancing and making out with a nice guy called Nicky who had asked me to go to a party with him, but when I told him that I was married and would be expected home, he lost interest in me and drifted off.

At closing time I said goodbye to my friends and started walking towards the taxi depot on Grovesnor Road. It was just after one O'clock, it was cold and wet and I felt miserable.

Suddenly a car drew up beside me. It was Nicky, the very guy who I had been dancing with earlier. He asked me if I would like him to drive me home and I gratefully accepted.

I asked Nicky if he had lost interest in me when I told him that I was married and wouldn't be able to go to the party with him. He told me that he was sorry about his response, but had just been disappointed, as he had hoped to spend the night with me.

I lived on the outskirts of Belfast, about 5 miles from the city centre. It was warm and cosy inside the car and I felt very relaxed, as I guided Nicky through the maze of narrow streets towards my house.

I told Nicky to park beside a row of shops at the end of the street where I lived and I would walk the short distance to my house. It was still raining hard, but inside the car, we were snug and warm. It was only half past one and I wasn't expected home until two a.m. so I told Nicky that we could spend half an hour chatting if he wished.

Nicky put his arm around me as we talked and it felt really nice. I kissed him and asked if he would like me to give him something for driving me home. He told me that he didn't want any money from me, but I told him that I wasn't offering a financial reward, as I reached down and popped the buttons on his trousers, one by one.

Nicky offered no resistance and he reclined his seat to make it easier for me to get to his cock, which I soon had in my hand. His cock was much larger than I had expected it to be. It was easily 8 inches long and very thick. I would have loved to have had the time and the opportunity to have it inside my pussy, but a wank would have to do for now. It was already almost fully erect and was dripping precum. I wanked him slowly while I french kissed him and then I guided his hand below my skirt and his fingers went inside my g string and he probed my pussy lips and teased my clit with his fingers.

JinAae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JinAae

I sped up my wrist action and Nicky moaned loudly as he felt my fingers pumping and squeezing his shaft and scratching his helmet with my fingernails. I took a couple of tissues from my handbag and got ready to catch his cum in them. Nicky was just about to shoot his spunk when I noticed someone approaching the car from the rear. It was John, my husband.

I ducked down to hide just as Nicky started to cum, so I placed my lips around his cock as he pumped a stream of thick, sticky cum into my mouth. I gagged on it, but had no other option than to swallow his load. John walked on past and continued in the direction of our house. I saw him glance back a few times before he got to our driveway.

I told Nicky to wait for a few minutes before driving off. I then tidied up and used the tissues to clean some traces of cum from my lips and chin. I kissed Nicky again and promised to meet him again soon. Then I got out of his car and crossed to the other side of the street. I took off my white coat and hid it carefully in a laurel hedge. Just before I got to my house, John came out again in a very excited state and asked me if I had noticed a car parked at the shops. I told him that I had just walked past it and noticed a woman inside, wearing a white coat. John placed his hands on his hips and said.

"Well, some cheap slut was giving a man a blowjob in it just five minutes ago. I walked right past it on the way home from Castleton Bowling Club and she was sucking him off like a whore."

John then grabbed my arm and practically dragged me out to the end of our drive way to look up the street towards Nicky's car, but when Nicky spotted us, he reversed the car and drove off at speed in the other direction.

John then said, "I can hardly wait to tell the lads at the pub about this."

I retrieved my white coat from the hedge the following morning while John was still asleep and I got to meet Nicky soon after to carry on where we had left off.

Published 
Written by Truckstopangel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments