Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Started With a Dream

"What began as a dream turned into the real thing"

45
9 Comments 9
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I had been working at my job for a couple of years at my new location. We employ people of all ages, and I had begun to get very close to one of the young girls. Charley was eighteen when I first met her but was twenty now and turning into a gorgeous young woman. She was a short, petite blonde, good-looking and very toned as she was a gym lover.

Recently, we had been having a great laugh together, and I found myself becoming more and more attracted to her. We were always having flirtatious moments and that just added to my attraction to her. As I paid more attention to Charley, I began to have a real desire to do things to her. I should say I’m double her age and never thought she’d be interested in me that way. I was also with someone but had very little in the way of a sex life.

One afternoon, I was saying goodbye to her and I suddenly had a realisation I had a dream about her the night before. I got all embarrassed and my reaction obviously showed something was up. I said I can’t say what it was and that I had to go hastily, as she pestered me to know what was wrong.

We had exchanged numbers a little while ago and had messaged several times. Later that night I sent her a message and we were having a conversation when I said did she want to know what was wrong earlier. When she said yes I told her I had a dream about her last night.

She asked, “What happened?”

“We had sex,” I said bashfully, not knowing what her reaction would be. Did we do doggy? was her first sentence. I thought, okay, she doesn’t seem too offended. So I said we did, amongst other things, it was very good.

The conversation continued to be flirty and sexual. I asked her if she didn’t wear bras as when I had put my hand on her back before I felt no straps. Again, openly, she said, "No, as my tits are small and pert I don’t need to wear one."

I suggested, "Maybe tomorrow I’ll have to check that’s true and you’re not making it up."

Her reply, again, was honest and straight to the point, "Maybe I’ll let you."

Tomorrow came, and we said hello both kind of knowing there was something between us now. We were talking as we walked towards an area that we knew was quiet, as I walked behind her I said I think I need to see him f you have a bra on today and put my hands on the collar of her shirt. She didn’t say anything, so I pulled the shirt away from her body by the collar and looked down inside. She wasn’t lying, there was no bra to be seen, just her tanned, pert boobs. They were small with little nipples standing to attention. Looking at them with my face now in the crease of her neck, I put a hand on each side of her head and slid my hands down inside her shirt until I was cupping each boob. She leaned back against me and I started to twist her nipples between my fingers, making them harder and Charley bit her lip. We moved somewhere more hidden away, and I told her that I had gotten so excited by her and I was so hard.

She looked down at my bulge and completely out the blue said, "Get it out."

I found myself not even thinking about it and just unzipped my trousers and pulled myself out of my pants. I was so hard and so excited; this sexy young girl was happy to have me feel her tits and was now standing there looking at my dick that she’d made so hard. We heard voices and we quickly made decent and went back to work.

Over the next few weeks, we continued to flirt and message each other, all the time building the sexual tension between us. I said to her she should come round to mine one afternoon and so we planned in a day that suited us. The day arrived and I left to get home and get things ready, Charley would drive round after me. It felt like ages waiting and I couldn’t believe I was going to get this hot young girl in my house.

MarryQueenTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarryQueenTS

She pulled up and I got the front door for her. We headed straight for the bedroom; she seemed so sure and confident and I felt so nervous. I stood there, and Charley began to strip off her clothes. She looked so good as she was standing in my bedroom in just her little thong. Her body was amazing, all toned and tanned, her small pert tits and a cracking peach of an arse. I moved to kiss her, my hands exploring her body. I was all over her chest with my mouth, kissing her boobs and taking her nipples in my teeth. She was undoing my trousers and taking my shirt off. I was so hard and hot for her. I pushed her onto the bed and pulled her knickers off, my face was right by her shaved pussy. It looked so inviting and I could see she was already wet as her lips were glistening.

I had to taste her. I spread her legs and moved my body between them. I gently ran my tongue up her slit; fuck, she tasted so sweet. I started to greedily work over her soaking pussy, my fingers spreading her lips so my tongue could explore every part of her. I’d look up at her and see her head rolling about as she enjoyed my tongue fucking her pussy.

We swapped positions, so, now, I was laying on the bed. Charley pulled my pants off and I was bolt upright, she clasped her hand around my shaft and slowly pulled down. With her other hand, she took her finger and started to roll it over my tip, playing with my pre cum. Once she’d made the top of cock wet and sticky, she began to play with me. First, she just gave me a handjob, then she started to massage and play with my balls. Watching her enjoy giving pleasure to me was such a turn-on. Suddenly, she bent over and I was in her mouth. Watching her lips move up and down my shaft with her hand following whilst also looking at her body was unbelievable. I wanted her and I wanted her badly.

I pushed her off me and onto the bed, I climbed on top of her kissing her passionately then all around her neck. I could feel my cock pushing against her, and I needed to fuck her. I took hold of my throbbing dick and pushed it easily between her wet lips. I was inside her and it felt amazing. I started to thrust in and out rhythmically, Charley’s pussy gripping me tight, her hands around my neck pulling me in closer.

She looked at me and told me she wanted me doggystyle. I pulled out and she rolled over onto all fours; she pushed the most peachy arse I have ever seen up in the air. I took up my position behind her and again slipped inside her dripping hole. Immediately I was hammering away at her, my thrusts slapping against her firm cheeks, trying to get as deep inside as I can.

After a good while ploughing Charley from behind I could feel I wasn't far from climaxing. I pulled out of her soaking pussy, her juices all running down my shaft and all over her lips. I sat at the head of the bed and she got in position to take me in her mouth. She started to stroke me up and down whilst following her movements with her mouth. She gripped me tighter and sped up more when she could feel me tense. With a couple more strokes and locking her lips onto my rigid dick, I erupted inside her mouth, wave after wave hitting the back of her throat. Charley greedily swallowed all of what she could but there was too much and it began to run out of her mouth. Seeing her drink me down but also cum dripping down onto her tits and stomach was such a turn-on too.

We got ourselves cleaned up exhausted from all the action. We left without really discussing what next. Was it a one-time thing or did we both want more and would there be more if we did?

Published 
Written by misterh1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments