Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It’s only sex…. Right?

"11 years is a long time to be a bit on the side"

41
11 Comments 11
4.2k Views 4.2k
845 words 845 words

I press the buzzer to your building. Those seconds before the door opens feel like forever! I climb the stairs to the first floor and as I walk to your door I hear the catch opening.

You open the door wearing a black T-shirt and shorts, you say nothing as I walk in, just put your arm around my waist and pull me to you, your lips finding mine. I can feel your hard cock against me and I reach down to rub it through your shorts. You moan in my ear and pull the waistband down, your cock springs free, fully hard and I wrap my hand around it as you bite my lip and grab my hair.

I turn and head up the stairs to your bed, I undress on the way, and my top and trousers come off. I sit on the bed and undo my bra with my back to you as you reach for me.

I turn to you, you’re already naked, you take my breath away - you’re so gorgeous. I lie back on the pillows and you start to kiss me again. My hand finds its way to your cock, you move my thong to one side and start rubbing my clit. You moan your appreciation when you find my pussy smooth and already wet for you.

You break our kiss to lower your head to my nipples, your hand never leaving my clit, it never takes you long to make me cum and I can feel my orgasm building already. You suck one nipple then the other, your cock is still in my hand and I can feel beads of moisture on the head. You start to kiss me again and I rub my hard nipples against your chest and I cum, violently, all over your fingers.

You ease a little on the pressure, knowing how sensitive I am straight after but not for long as you intend to make me cum again which takes less than thirty seconds. Your fingers slick with my juices, I can hear how wet I am as you play with my pussy. I push your hand away and lean down to take you in my mouth.

You love me sucking your cock, love watching me do it, you tell me all the time. You grab my hair into a ponytail so you can watch me taking you fully, licking the tip. You push your hips up and start fucking my face. I gag a little and put my hand back around you to control the speed.

ScarletBarnes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletBarnes

I slide up to kiss you, I’m missing your mouth on mine. You pause to tell me you love my hand around your cock before kissing me deeply. I pull away to take my panties off and then climb on top of you.

Sinking onto your cock has to be one of the best feelings in the world. You seem to think so too judging by the look on your face. I start slowly taking your cock all the way to the tip then back down, you push up to get deeper inside me, my already sensitive clit rubbing against you, your hands and mouth on my tits. I increase my rhythm bouncing on your cock, and you respond by slapping my arse several times. You pull my hair as I cum on you again.

I slow a little, I feel like I might pass out, the intensity of my orgasms with you is insane. Sometimes you cum inside me, other times you want to over my tits or face. This time you want me to make you cum with my hand so you can kiss me. I climb off, your stomach is covered in my juices as is your cock. I sit next to you and wrap my hand back around your cock, kissing you, using my juices as a lubricant to make you cum. I spit on your cock to make you wetter and within seconds you are crying my name whilst your cum goes all over my tits. You grab my hand as you finish cumming, we kiss again, both of us satisfied, covered in each other.

I start to dress whilst you check your phone to make sure your daughter is nowhere near. I can’t imagine she wants to find her Dad having sex - particularly with someone who isn’t the person likely to become her step-mum. The picture by your bed is a stark reminder that you aren’t mine and probably never will be.

At the door, we kiss again before I head back to the car and home. You told me this can’t continue long term yet I wonder if you will struggle to let me go? After all, you did come back to me last time and eleven years is a long time to forget. I know it will only be a matter of days before you want me again and of course, I’ll go running, why wouldn’t I?

Published 
Written by Chelseagirl35
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments