Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jane Catches Neighbor - 2

"Tyler came back just as instructed."

11
1 Comment 1
12.6k Views 12.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words


On Wednesday, Tyler turned up just like he was instructed to do. Knocking on the door, he heard a voice from inside.

“Come on in, it’s open, Tyler,” Jane yelled.

Tyler went into the house and shut the door.

“Tyler, make sure you lock the door, I will be out in just a minute. I hope you like what I picked out for you today,” Jane explained from the bedroom.

“I’m sure I will Jane, you could put on anything and be sexy,” said Tyler.

“You are so sweet, thank you for that compliment.”

Tyler sat at the table, wondering what his new lover had picked to wear. His cock stirred in his shorts and, as he adjusted it, Jane walked out of the bedroom. His mouth gaped when he saw what she was wearing.

“Damn Jane, you are fucking sexy as hell. That outfit looks so hot on you!” 

“I thought I would make breakfast for you this morning. You are going to need all the strength you can get,” Jane said, smiling at Tyler.

Tyler couldn't keep his eyes off Jane’s ass. He just admired her in the shiny black dress that came just below her ass checks. The high heels made her look even sexier. His cock was now hard as a rock and he walked over, stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him.

“What is that Tyler?” Jane asked.

“What do you think you are going to do with that thing?” she asked.

“What thing is that Jane; I don’t know what you are talking about?” Tyler asked.

Jane reached around, grabbing his cock and squeezing it.

“That right there. That is what I’m talking about. What do you plan on doing with that huge cock of yours?” Jane demanded an answer.

“I am going to fuck you like you need to be fucked. After we eat breakfast I am going to lay you across the table and fuck your tight little pussy.” 

Jane stood there for a few minutes massaging Tyler’s cock. Tyler had one of her tits in each of his hands kneading them and pulling her nipples.

“Go sit down, or I will never finish breakfast,” Jane said.

Jane went back to fixing breakfast and looked over at Tyler, who had his eyes glued to her, and was rubbing his huge cock.

“You must like what you see Tyler. I sure like what I see. I see that big cock of yours, I just can’t wait to have it,” said Jane.

Jane finished breakfast and brought it to the table, where they sat and talked while eating. When they finished Jane stood up and moved over to Tyler’s chair. She got on her knees, pulled his cock out and put the head of it in her mouth. She was still amazed at how big this nineteen year old’s cock was.

'I don’t think I am going to be able to get this whole thing down my throat. I’m going to get all I can,' Jane thought.

“I have been fantasizing about your cock all week long,” Jane told Tyler looking up at him with his cock in her hands.

Then she started trying to get his huge member into her mouth, sucking up and down the shaft. She was able to get about half of it, then she figured out if was just too big for her mouth but not for her cunt. She sucked on it, stroking it up and down the length of the shaft until she just had to have it right then.

“Come on Tyler, come on and fuck me. Fuck me, like the slut that I am,” Jane demanded.

“Tyler you have turned me into your slut, you can do anything you want with me. I do mean anything, I am yours,” said Jane devilishly.

Tyler turned Jane around and bent her over the table, the one they just had breakfast on, and dropped his shorts and moved behind her. He rubbed the head of his cock between Jane’s wet lips of her snatch, making her want to push back against his hard cock, which she wanted in her so bad. Tyler kept her pushed down not allowing her to be in control.

Jane looked back at Tyler and asked “Are you going to fuck me or what?”

Tyler’s reply was, “Oh I’m going to fuck you; I’m going to give you one hell of a fucking Jane.”

“You want to be my slut Jane? Do you really want to be my slut and let me do anything to you I want?” Tyler asked.

“Yes Tyler, I want to be your slut. I want to be your fuck toy, anything you want. The last time you fucked me you turned me into this, I have to have your cock. I have dreamed about your cock every night,” Jane explained while Tyler was steady running his cock head between her pussy lips.

Tyler started by pushing the head of his cock between Jane’s pussy lips, allowing it to relax before pushing it in all the way. Jane grabbed the corners of the table and held on while Tyler rammed his massive cock into her cunt. He made her cum almost as soon as he started fucking her wanting cunt. He knew she was cumming but he never stopped his assault on her pussy. He fucked her through one orgasm into another one making her body shake with every one of the mind blowing orgasms.

He fucked her at least thirty minutes, before he shot his first load into her soaking wet cunt. He filled her up with rope after rope of his cum, until he had pumped it all in her.

VictoriaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaTS

He pulled out of her pussy, leaving her on the table. He pulled his belt out of his shorts and folded it in half and smacked her on the ass with it. It made a loud sound and sent chills up her spine. Then another one landed on her ass, making her feel things she never felt before. She was enjoying this and didn’t want it to stop.

Looking around at Tyler, she said, “Give this bad girl the spanking she deserves, I have been real bad.”

Tyler took his belt and delivered blow after blow to her ass making it glow red. Then Tyler turned her over and picked up her legs and said, “I’m a long way from done with you.”

He pushed his cock back into Jane’s wet cunt and started pounding her until her thought they was going to break the table. He picked her up and moved her to the bed and resumed fucking her like she wanted to be fucked. She totally loved the fucking that her new stud could give her.

Jane looked at Tyler and said, “I love the way you fuck me, you fill me up with your big cock, stretching my cunt like I never had.”

Tyler fucked her continuously for at least an hour, she had so many orgasms she lost count. The only thing she knew was she love the way he fucked her. Tyler finally worked up to his second load and pulled out and move to Jane’s mouth and she sucked every last drop not missing one. Then both of them were exhausted and lay across the bed. They laid there about an hour and decided to get up.

Jane asked, “How would you like to go out and lay by the pool?”

“Sounds great,” answered Tyler.

“I also got a new bikini to wear with you but I didn’t think it would be today. I hope you like it, it is a little skimpy,” Jane said.

Jane said, “You can wear some of my husband’s shorts to swim in.”

Tyler got a pair of shorts put them on and walked outside to the swimming pool. He was out there for just a short time before Jane come walking out in her new bikini. It was a shiny red bikini that just barely covered her nipples and just did cover her pussy. Tyler’s reaction let her know he like it, his cock swelled up and the head came out the bottom on the shorts he had on.

“Can you rub some lotion on me Tyler?” Jane asked handing Tyler the bottle of lotion.

Tyler took his time rubbing the lotion on Jane’s body, caressing her as her went up and down her sexy body.

“Jane you are the sexiest woman I know. I have always thought that, even when I was too young to know what sexy was. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever be fucking you,” said Tyler.

Jane replied, “I never thought about it. And I sure never thought I would be fucking you either. But I’m glad it happened. I’m sure glad it happened.”

The both of them laid back in the lounge chairs, soaking up the sun and relaxing. They talked and rubbed on each other for an hour or two. Then Jane got up and made them lunch. After lunch Jane had to have her new lover one more time before he had to leave. She walked over to the lounge chair he was sitting in, untied her bottoms and dropped them, and he pulled off his shorts. Jane spread her legs and got on top of Tyler and slowly sliding down the whole length of his shaft. She started riding his cock for all it was worth.

Tyler grabbed her tits and squeezed them and told Jane, “Your tits or so beautiful, I would love to cover them with cum.”

“Oh yes, that sounds great, watching you cum all over my tits,” Jane said while climbing off his huge cock.

Jane lay down on the chair and Tyler positioned himself back between her legs. With one stroke he was balls deep in her cunt again. Punching his cock inside her, and fucking her while she begged for more.

“Come on Tyler, cum all over my tits. Cum all over my tits like you want to,” Jane begged.

Tyler pumped his cock into her a few more times, then pulled out shooting steam after stream on her tits. He covered her tits with his load, and she looked so hot laying there covered in his cum. She pulled his cock to her mouth sucking just the head in and cleaning what was left with her tongue.

“We better call it quits for today I have got to get cleaned up before my husband gets home,” Jane said to Tyler with a frown on her face.

Tyler asked Jane, “What time do you want to see me Saturday?”

“I have to go out of town for a meeting this Saturday, and I’ll be leaving Friday night. I have a great idea. How would you like to go with me?” Jane asked with a smile coming back to her face.

“That sounds wonderful. I would love to go with you. That means we get to spend all weekend together,” Tyler said, already thinking about the weekend with Jane.

They kiss and Jane got up and just picked up her bikini and walked toward the house. Turning around she told Tyler, “I can’t wait till this weekend. I’ll be yours far the whole weekend.”

Jane went in the house and cleaned up before her husband came home, and she thought to herself “I need to go shopping tomorrow for some more sexy little outfits to wear this weekend.”

She spent all day Thursday shopping for outfits, which would drive her new lover crazy with lust.

TBC

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments