Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jasmine Gets Paid

"There's always a first time for everything."

29
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first orgy. I hope you like reading it as much as I liked writing it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Feedback appreciated."

I didn’t pay much attention to porn in the past. Occasionally, I’d watch a video or two with my husband, Johnny. It got him all hot and particularly bothered. A fun foreplay before the real show began. It was mainly for him. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever picture myself starring in one. 

It started one Thursday afternoon. 

A storm battered at the windows. The pit-pattering of rain calmed my nerves. I just finished completing the next month’s budget. Rent was two months overdue, the phone and internet bills were on the verge of being cut off, and the car needed a new transmission.

“Jasmine, what are you gonna do?” I asked myself out loud. I let my head fall into my hands. Defeated, I set the bills and budget aside. I made a hot beverage and put on some smooth jazz. Retreating to the living room, I sat on the black loveseat, decompressing as much as possible.

The sweet scent of hot chocolate called to me, begging me to take a sip. I obeyed, blowing the steam away and testing the brown liquid out with my tongue. Even sucking on a mini candy cane sitting in the center of the drink’s melting marshmallows didn’t improve my soured mood.

We’re not even scraping by, I mused, pushing my black bangs out of my face. We’d be able to buy a few more weeks, as long as Johnny didn’t drink half of his pay away. It was late, and he still hadn’t returned home, which meant he was most definitely at the bar, drinking his weight in booze. 

Don’t get me wrong, I loved him. His charm and natural talents in the bedroom made up for his financial issues, but I was becoming jaded by the broke life. We couldn’t afford daycare, even if I got a job; forget about rent. Unfortunately, Johnny lacked the drive, or smarts, to keep a job for long. 

Not being in charge of the family money drove me nuts. I was better at managing cash than Johnny. His lack of motivation frustrated me. But at least we scraped by with his measly pay cheque each week. 

Tired, I fell asleep on the couch. Waiting. 

Johnny arrived at two in the morning, drunker than a teenager after prom. After pushing his dark disheveled hair out of his honey-tinted eyes, he swayed, fighting with gravity. He ran a hand over the new five o’clock-shadow. He wore the blue work shirt I had ironed that morning; it hung half open, revealing the dark curls on his hard chest. 

Mixed emotions flooded my insides. Despite his drunken stupor, I couldn’t help but be turned on by him.

Hungry, I imagined kneeling in front of him. Staring up as I unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect cock. 

Johnny stumbled into the living room, tripping over the ottoman. I groaned as I rose from my warm spot on the couch. Any thoughts of jumping his bones disappeared.

“Sorry, pretty lady. I think I drank too much.” His words slurred. He struggled to his feet.

Trepidation snaked up my spine. I sat back down. My legs were numb.

“Johnny, where’s the money?” I demanded, fearing the worst.

He plopped down beside me. He leaned in, giving me a kiss, tasting of beer and reeking of cigarettes. 

“Jasmine, baby. I had a day.”

His bloodshot eyes gazed at me softly. My heartbeat usually picked up speed with a mere glance. But not this time. After years of poverty, I was tired.

“What happened?” I sighed, ignoring the heat emanating from him.

“Well, I got fired today.”

Horrified, I glared at him. He wouldn’t look at me. Instead, he concentrated on picking imaginary dirt out of his thumbnail.

“What do you mean—you got fired? Why?”

“There was an accident. Someone jumped in front of my forklift. I swerved too fast, and the forklift tipped over, almost killed the idiot.”

“So, they fired you?”

Johnny shrugged.

He wasn’t telling me everything, but nagging at him was pointless. 

“Well, at least you got paid. We’ll figure things out. Where’s the cash?”

I held out my hand. Guilt plagued me for taking his hard-earned money like this, but if I left it with him, he’d drink it all away. I hoped he hadn’t already.

“Yeah, I thought there’d be more. I was late a few times last week, remember? Plus, I was depressed, so I stopped at the bar. I had to unwind.”

“The money.”

He passed me a quarter of what I was expecting. I sighed, ignoring him as he waited for our traditional kiss. I stood to walk away. Johnny grabbed my hand before I could leave the room.

“Jasmine, wait. I’ll get a new job soon. I was talking with a buddy of mine who works at the metal factory. He said I should check it out. They’re always looking. I’ll have something by next week.”

We need the money this week, I pouted.

“Come. Let me make it up to you,” he said, in a deep, irresistible voice. 

I relented when he pulled me in front of him. He studied me as he ran his finger up my bare thigh, up my skirt, tracing my panties. Once he reached the top of the silk material, he stripped them down in one quick swoop. I stepped out of them and waited for my orders.

“Sit,” he commanded as he unzipped his pants. He pulled them down, positioning himself. “I’m gonna make you feel better.”

His full penis pulsed, beckoning me. I hiked up my skirt, mounting him. My pussy was already wet, dripping in want of my husband’s strong pecker. I guided his throbbing head, stroking him. I hissed as the tip entered me. His cock glided right into my glistening slit.

Johnny stared into my eyes as I rocked back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. He gripped my hips as I grinded into him. Frustrated by my clothes, he pulled up my tank top and undid the front clip to my black lace bra. 

Hungry, Johnny ravished me. Holding one small breast in each hand, pushing them together, he plunged his head into my cleavage, motorboating my ample breasts. I laughed through a moan. He raised his head to give me a deep kiss before concentrating on my tight pink nipples. Tweaking them, pinching. 

I pulled away from him and turned my back to him. 

Johnny knew what I had in mind, so he grabbed his glistening dick and positioned it to guide it into my asshole. Slowly, I lowered myself until I felt the tip of his massive head. 

Already wet from my pussy juices, my ass accepted him with pleasure and ease. Exploding sensations coursed through me as he pumped his hips, matching my rhythm. 

Johnny reached around, finding my clit. Gently, he rubbed it, pressing down with devoted hands. 

“I’m cumming. I’m cumming,” I cried out in ecstasy. “Oh, Johnny!”

“Yes, baby. Cum for me.”

My asshole tightened around his cock, strangling it. He gave me one last thrust before finding his own release. 

“Ah, Jasmine! Fuck me!”

Growling, he held my hips, grinding into me as his load filled me from behind. 

In a better mood, I put back on my bra and top, leaving a sleepy Johnny to reheat supper. I was mad at him, but he deserved a good meal after pleasuring me like that.

If only he cared financially, things would be perfect.

***

Desperate for cash, I called an old friend who always had a side hustle brewing. Some of them weren’t necessarily legal, but he knew not to get me involved in that scene. 

I met up with Jeff at a local restaurant. Dressed in a black pin-striped suit with a red tie, he talked on his cell. I waited until he hung up to join him. 

“Playing CEO today, are we?” I joked. 

His once-over made me self-conscious. I glanced at my Levi’s jeans and coat, which was long overdue for the trash. At least I did up my long black hair in a French twist and my makeup glowed to perfection. 

“Jasmine, honey. It’s so good to see you. It’s been a while. So, tell me. What’s up?”

“I need a job. Quick-fast. A job that pays well, preferably.”

“You know, I always got you covered,” Jeff said. He sipped at his coffee as we sat outside on the terrace. “I can’t refuse you. Never could. I’ll give you some money if you take me up on my offer.”

“Jeff, I’m not in the mood.”

Ever since we were in high school, Jeff has tried to get in my pants. But I valued our friendship too much. He sighed. Tapping his finger against the table, he pondered the situation at hand. 

“Well, get in the mood.” He slammed his hand on the table, making the other patrons jump.

Wondering what he meant, I raised an eyebrow. 

“In the mood for what?”

“Um, I got this friend who is in the adult entertainment business.”

I frowned.

“What kind of adult entertainment?”

Jeff chortled at the expression I was making.

“The sexual kind,” he said, biting into his steak. “The guy directs porn videos.”

I tittered as a waitress passed by, clearly eavesdropping by the looks of her. 

“You want me to do a porno?” I shook my head, unable to stop the giggles from complete eruption. “Are you crazy?”

Jeff suppressed a cough before scooting forward in his seat.

“No, Jasmine. What’s crazy is turning down serious cash when you’re in such need. It’s only for a few hours. You’re not in the position to get self-righteous now.”

I bit my bottom lip. He was right. I needed money like a human needing air. Homelessness was not in my cards. I’d do anything to not let my family end up on the streets. 

“How much are we talking about?”

“I don’t have the exact figures, but it’s the best I can do for you on such short notice. Seriously, I’d check it out if you want fast money.”

I took what he said into consideration. Johnny would kill me if he knew I was even contemplating starring in a porn, but that’s his business. It was his fault if I did do it. It could be fun. Not like anyone I knew would see it. Except for maybe Jeff.

“I have to talk it over with Johnny.”

***

I squashed that idea after coming home to Johnny, passed out with a video game controller in his hand, surrounded by leftover food and other debris.

Lee455
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lee455

Without fail, Johnny would try his best to talk me out of performing in the video, anyway. He’d be devastated, betrayed. But we needed the money. Plus, curiosity tingled my pussy's insides. 

There were other ways to make money. I could take on a cleaning job or become a cashier at the local grocery store. Anything to tide us over until Johnny was back on his feet. 

But would I have as much fun?

I met up with the director at the agreed-upon time the next day. A scrawny guy with stringy brown hair named Hank. I glanced at Jeff. This guy was greasy, but Jeff swore he trusted him.

After agreeing upon a thousand dollars, we worked out when and where. We figured out what I would be willing to do. The grand was more than expected, but there was a catch: I had to fuck more than one person. 

“You’ve got a nice body. Small, perky titties and shit,” Hank said, puffing on a cigarette. He peered at me critically. “Pretty face. Generous mouth. Wear your hair down. Viewers love long blonde hair. We’ll supply the clothes.”

I nodded. Dizzy from the possibilities, I signed a contract, leaving Jeff and Hank to themselves. 

Time to get prepared. Tomorrow was a big day.

***

Dressed in a white blouse and black mini-skirt, I took a seat on a king-sized bed in a massive room void of any other furniture besides two chairs for Jeff and Hank.

I wasn’t pleased that Jeff was going to be watching the session. I should have asked for more money. The eagerness glowed on his face as he watched every move I made.

The cameraman zoomed up close as Hank started asking me questions. 

“What’s your name?”

“Jasmine.”

“How old are you?”

“Twenty-seven.”

The cameraman kept moving around. Ignoring him, I concentrated on what Hank said.

“Have you ever been with multiple partners at once?”

I shook my head, no.

“Ah, you’re in for a treat. Now, let’s see those perky little tits of yours.”

Slowly, I unbuttoned my blouse as I told him about the first time I got laid, hoping I appeared seductive enough. 

Once I removed my top, Hank reached around the cameraman and tweaked my hard nipple through the material of my lacy pink bra. He asked me to stand and turn around. I obliged. He instructed the cameraman to lift my skirt. I bent over to give him a better view. 

“Take it off,” Hank said. I stood up straight and inched the skirt down my firm legs. With his dream in hand’s reach, Jeff gasped once he saw I was down to a matching bra and G-string. I ignored him and ran my hands up and down my body, modeling for the camera. Hank backed up until he was sitting. “Yeah, that’s it.”

A knock at the door interrupted Hank from instructing me to flash the camera. I paused with my ass up in the air. 

Two men and a woman sauntered into the room. The men had no shirts on. Their tantalizing muscles quivering under smooth, hairless skin. They wore jeans and construction boots. The taller one had a tattoo of a dragon flying up his bicep. 

The woman wore a white bra with a white skirt, probably covering white panties. The outfit contrasted nicely with her dark skin. Her black extensions fell down to her waist. Her body was smoking hot, fit for a king.

She walked over to Hank and gave him a deep kiss. 

The taller actor, Chris, approached me from behind the cameraman. His black hair reminded me of my husband, but his ice-blue eyes and sculpted chest, shoulders and back spoke of new experiences. The dragon heated up my insides. 

Seductively, Chris curled his finger, demanding me to step forward. He wrapped the same finger around my bra strap and pulled me in closer. He towered over me, bent down closer, and licked my lips with his generous tongue. Then two more times before he plunged inside, exploring my mouth. 

Satisfied, he stood straight and moved his attention to my chest. He cupped one breast and squeezed before tweaking my hard nipples under the lace material. 

It was like we were the only two in the room. Hank, the other actors, and the cameraman disappeared. Only Chris and I existed. 

I reached out to feel the bulge under his black dress pants. I needed to know how big it was. From what I heard, it was usually the uglier men who had the massive dicks. And Chris was gorgeous, so imagine my surprise when I discovered how big his cock was.

Chris let me stroke the outside of his jeans for a few moments before turning my back towards the camera. He slapped my ass cheek. I yelped in pleasure. Chris grinned. 

“You like that?” he said, slapping me again.

“Yes.”

“Good.”

He kneeled beside me, pulling down my g-string with his teeth. 

“Bend over.”

I complied, peeking over my shoulder to see what they were doing. Chris was spreading my cheeks for the camera to record my pussy and ass up close. I bounced so my ass would jiggle. The men liked that, so I did it again as Chris slapped my cheeks.

Another shorter actor, Larry, approached from the other side of the room. He demanded I face him by gripping my chin. I straightened up, aware of the sting singing on my ass. Chris unclasped my bra from behind. Larry watched as the bra fell from my little titties. He pinched one. Then the other. My nipples hardened under his touch.

I couldn’t believe my luck. Here I was, getting paid to fuck these gorgeous men. 

Chris positioned me in front of him. My pussy spread as he inserted his fat cock. I groaned before Larry stuffed his curved penis in my willing mouth. I gagged as the tip pushed towards the back of my throat. 

Chris slapped my ass again as he pounded me. The blowjob and pussy fuck had me climaxing in no time. Sensations grew inside me until my insides exploded. 

I cried out in delight. Larry shoved his dick back in my mouth, relishing the hum of my groans. 

Chris let go of my hips and pulled out. He tapped my ass, signaling me to straighten up. I look at him expectantly, waiting for my orders.

Hank, dick in hand, gestured for his girlfriend, Tasha, to join in. 

Tasha walked into the camera’s view, grabbing Chris by the penis, and getting down on her knees.

“Come here,” Larry demanded. “I want to fuck your ass. Get down on all-fours.”

I obey. 

He massaged my asshole with his throbbing head. Slowly, he entered me. The curve of his dick hits a spot no one’s ever hit before. I watched as Tasha slurped Chris’ spectacular dick. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Her tits were bountiful, her ass round and firm. My curiosity was piqued. I’d never been with a woman before.

Chris tugged at the woman, pulling her by her bush. Larry gave me one last thrust before pulling out. Chris grabbed the back of my neck, and the woman’s. He guided us until we were face-to-face.

“Kiss.”

I gazed at Tasha’s full lips before licking mine and gently kissing her.

“More,” Chris demanded. “Use some tongue.”

Tasha ran her hand down my cheek, urging my chin closer. Dipping in, she parted my lips with her tongue. She tasted and smelled of coffee and strawberries. Her kiss made me dizzy. I reached out to hold on to Chris, who was still holding our heads together. 

Larry slipped behind Tasha, grabbing at her large breasts. He kneaded them as we Frenched. Feeling brave, I tugged at Tasha’s pussy hair, slipping my finger inside of her. She moaned as she holds my hand in place while searching out my bald vagina. 

I shook Chris’ hand off my neck, moving Larry’s hands over, before taking Tasha’s boobs into my own eager hands. I pinched her nipples before bending over, licking, sucking, biting. Yum.

I gestured for her to lie down. Following her, I went on all fours again, sticking my ass out for Chris to fuck. Tugging at her curly pussy hair, I pressed on her clitoris, rubbing it with my thumb. She squirmed as Larry offered her his dick to suck. She obliged immediately. 

Her musky scent filled my nostrils as I suck on her clit. I licked the folds of her lips as I stuck my finger inside of her, curling it, and finding her G-Spot. 

Tasha let out a deep moan in between sucks. She stroked Larry fast. Up. Down. Up. Down. Suck. Up. Down. Suck. Moan. I watched her devour Larry while Chris fucked me. 

My husband was big, but he never filled me the way Chris’ cock did. I didn’t feel guilty about it either. If Johnny cared so much, he’d make sure we had financial security. If I had to work for money, then fucking two sexy men and a black queen was the way to go. I didn’t care what he would think about the whole affair.

Pushing thoughts of my husband out of my head, I moaned against Tasha’s pussy, humming against her clit. Tasha groaned. I whimpered as Chris jackhammered me from behind. From deep inside, I could feel the orgasm build. I sucked at Tasha’s sensitive clit. Hard. She squealed as she came, squeezing Larry’s dick. 

Larry pushed her hand away, pulling her towards him. I let go of her, reaching under me until I found Chris’ smooth balls. I massaged them as he slid in and out, in and out. 

Chris pulled out, turning me around. He stroked himself, stiffened, and volcanoed all over my face. Jizz dribbled down my chin and onto my chest. I licked at some of it up. Delicious.

Larry grunted as he came all over Tasha’s stomach. Tasha dipped her finger in the goop, tasting it. She murmured in approval. 

Hank grunted as he cummed himself. With a cloth already handy, Hank wiped his hands and got to his feet.

“That’s a wrap,” Hank hollered.

***

“So. How’d you like the orgy?” Hank asked as everyone got dressed. 

“It was different. Actually, it was a lot of fun. I wouldn't mind doing it again.”

Hank smiled as he handed over a cheque for one thousand dollars.

“I’m glad to hear it,” he said. “I was hoping you’d say that. How about Friday? I got a lesbian flick I gotta tape, and I’d love to see more of you and Tasha together.”

I stared at the zeros. All that money for an hour or two of work? What would Johnny think? Should I tell him how I made the money? No. I think I’ll keep this job to myself. 

I looked at the sexy actors. I get to keep fucking these hotties for sweet money?

“Yeah, I’m in.”

Published 
Written by Belle_Piron
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments