Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kate's Transformation - Part 3

"Kate can no longer resist Kyle's cock and needs it to be happy"

24
9 Comments 9
14.1k Views 14.1k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Max was startled by Kate as she walked into the dressing room.

“Kate, we're not supposed to see each other before the ceremony,” Max said.

A voice suddenly came out of nowhere. “She came to see me.” It was Kyle, who was standing behind Max. Kate walked past Max and started kissing Kyle passionately. Kyle immediately lifted Kate up in the air with his hands gripped firmly on Kate’s behind under the wedding dress. He laid her on an elegant, waist-high boudoir stool placed against a wall and pulled her dress down, revealing her ample sized breast.

She was stunning. Her make-up and hair were perfectly done for the wedding ceremony. She wore a glamorous white wedding gown, with pearl earrings and a matching necklace, and as she leaned her back against the wall, her legs spread wide, revealing her bare, wet pussy. The white, thigh-high stockings she wore, suspended by a white garter belt, were drenched through with pussy juice at her inner thighs. Her feet rose above white high-heels, and her eyes were locked with Kyle's, with an expression of raw, carnal desire. She was essentially Kyle’s elegant... fuck hole.

Kyle wasted no time. He took his cock out of his pants and plunged it into Kate’s eager pussy. He was fucking her hard, making loud slapping sounds with each thrust. With a trembling voice, Max was trying to say something over Kate’s moans.

“But, why?” Max beseeched.

“He’s talking to you, bitch. Say something,” Kyle ordered.

“I am sorry, Max. I’m sorry,” she answered, in obvious pain.

“But... this is my mother’s... my mother’s wedding dress,” Max sobbed.

In between moans, Kate managed with much difficulty to muster out, “I’m sorry, Max, but this pussy belongs to Kyle now. I love you, Max. I will always love you. But only Kyle can satisfy me now. He can satisfy me in ways you can’t. I can have orgasms now, Max. Now that I know what it feels like to cum, I need orgasms. I need them to live!”

Kyle pulled his iPhone out and handed it to Kate.

“Take a selfie and post it on Facebook. Show the world how much pleasure you are having now. Remember to tag everybody attending today,” Kyle said to Kate, and she obeyed.

++++++++++

Kate slowly awakened from her sleep. She had been having a dream, a wet one, but her reasoning wouldn’t allow her to admit it. Her head was spinning from the hangover, as she slowly recalled the details of the previous night. As these thoughts were settling in, she became overwhelmed with guilt. She kept wondering the same thing. ‘How could she have cheated on Max? What had she done?’ She recalled a conversation she had with Max, when she told him she was going to work for Kyle.

“What the hell? You’ll be working for that asshole? He’s a douche!” Max had cried.

“It will be okay. I need the job,” she had replied.

“He has no intention in giving you a job. You are nothing but meat to him.” Max had argued.

With that said, Kate had become furious and replied, “What do you think I am? Do you really think so little of me? You think I would sleep with him? Max, I am disappointed at you for even thinking it.”

As it turned out, Max was right. Kate had been meat to him yesterday, and this fact sickened her. As she sat up from her bed, the fabric of her tee-shirt rubbed against her erected nipple, stimulating her rather sensually. She also noticed that her underwear was drenched. The dream she had had obviously turned her on. But the feeling of arousal was short lived, for it was immediately replaced by shame and guilt. She burst out in tears and fell back in her bed in a fetal position, crying herself back to sleep.

She eventually woke up and went about her day in slow motion. She took a long shower, putting much emphasis in cleaning her private part down below. She then set out to buy groceries. Until now, she had been too afraid to use her credit card, for fear of not being able to pay the bills. But now that she got paid, she felt much more comfortable using it. Being able to finally stock up her fridge with fresh food, and to buy the essentials, made her mood a little better. It gave her a feeling of fulfillment and usefulness.

She was still very much consumed by guilt and shame though. She wanted to talk to somebody but couldn’t muster enough courage to pick up the phone and call her parents or Max, for fear of not knowing what to say. That feeling lingered with her for the rest of the week. She asked for a day off on Thursday. She didn’t know how to face Kyle, but she had resolved to confront him on Friday. She could not live with that lingering emotion of shame and guilt. The only sensible thing for her to do was to sever all ties with Kyle and deal with the financial consequences afterward. With that in mind, she texted Kyle on Friday, a few hours before her shift started.

Kyle replied quickly, and asked to meet her downtown, which suited her well. The last thing she wanted was to be alone with Kyle. At 5pm, she waited at the corner of a busy street downtown as instructed. For once, Kyle was on time. He double-parked his car and waved for Kate to get in. Kate hesitated at first, but cars behind were honking, so she obliged, with the plan to get out of the car once she had told Kyle what she had rehearsed in her mind most of the afternoon.

The car drove away the moment Kate climbed in. She never got the chance to tell Kyle what she wanted to. He was on the speaker-phone throughout the whole time, first speaking to suppliers, then to contractors working on a new café he was planning to open. As much as Kate hated Kyle for his lack of morals, she was impressed by his entrepreneurial and managerial ability, and admired him for that.

Unable to speak to him, Kate looked around the car. It was a BMW SUV. She had never ridden in a fancy car before. Though this experience was somewhat foreign to her, she was enjoying it. For a moment, she felt like a pampered peacock, but that feeling dissipated quite quickly with the realization that she was being ostentatious. As she looked at the rear seat, she saw a two-seated rear bench. ‘What a waste of space. Only jerks would buy a big, fancy car with no room inside,’ Kate thought to herself.

Kyle only hung up the phone when he pulled his car over to a driveway with parking valets. Kate was surprised by a valet opening her door, and without thinking, she stepped out of the car. Kyle didn’t say anything; he just walked past the sliding doors, followed by Kate. She only realized that they were in a luxurious hotel when she was in the lobby. Kyle noticed Kate’s confused look and started explaining.

“Look. What happened was a mistake. And now we have a problem. You deserve some explanation and an apology. We should work this out.” Without giving Kate a chance to say anything, Kyle continued, “There’s a restaurant in the hotel. You haven’t eaten anything yet, right? Let’s go up, sit down, and talk this thing over properly.”

With that said, he started heading toward the elevator, but stopped after a few steps when he realized she wasn’t following. He quickly reassured her. “Don’t worry, we are not going to a hotel room. We are not going to have sex, ever.”

In the elevator, Kate finally had a good look at Kyle. He wasn’t wearing his usual skinny jeans and tight, hipster tee-shirt. Instead, he had a suit that fitted him perfectly. His pants were tapered and hemmed, and he wore a white shirt underneath his jacket. His belt and slim-toe dress shoes were of matching brown color, and he actually styled his hair. Kyle must have noticed that Kate was observing him from head to toe. He broke the silence. “I had a meeting with the bank today to increase the loan. I had to look presentable.”

When the elevator door opened, Kate was awed by what she saw. The elevator gave access to a very fancy, high-end restaurant located on the top floor. It was a high-ceiling restaurant, with floor-to-ceiling windows, giving a beautiful view of the entire city. The most impressive feature, however, was that the whole restaurant rotated, completing a circle every hour.

A hostess brought the couple to their table, and as Kate was heading to her seat, she couldn’t help but notice how everybody was so beautiful and dressed so elegantly. She, on the other hand, was dressed in her usual turtle neck, with knee-length skirt and black tights underneath. She felt so out of place. Kyle noticed her unease, and asked her what was wrong.

“Everybody is dressed so proper - even you. I feel somewhat out of place,” Kate whispered.

“Don’t worry, you look fine. Look. You see that woman behind you? She’s wearing something similar to you, and she fits right in,” Kyle reassured.

Kate looked at where Kyle was pointing and immediately shot back at him, “Oh-my-god, she’s like seventy. Do I really look like a granny to you?”

Kyle replied, “Well, sometimes I wonder why you dress... I am just teasing you. Forget about them. We are here to talk. Let’s just get a quick bite, and get this thing sorted out.” That much she agreed with, except the quick bite she had in mind wasn’t what Kyle had. She thought they were going to discuss over a sandwich and a coffee. Instead, they had a fancy three-course meal. Kyle took it upon himself to order food for both of them. They had pan-seared scallops served with sea-salt foam for appetizer, a trou-normand, and a Chilean sea-bass for main dish; all were delicacies that Kate had never tried before.

Right at the beginning of dinner, Kyle apologized several times and quickly offered to make arrangements so that she could work at his sister’s cafe. She listened attentively. The conversation, however, changed shortly afterward. Kyle started talking about his past. His father abandoned the family when he was young, and his sister was never home. His mother struggled with depression and could never hold a job for long, so he took it upon himself to help his home financial situation by working odd jobs at odd hours after school. Because he was so tired, he constantly fell asleep in class. Meanwhile, people at school simply assumed that he stayed up late at night doing things that were up to no good.

Perhaps it was his forthcoming attitude, but the combination of the meal as well as the atmosphere made Kate much less defensive and more relaxed. In fact, she was actually enjoying the night and the conversation they were having. Toward the end of the meal, the subject turned to Kate’s performance at work.

“I understand what happened between us will make working together somewhat difficult, but if you could hear me out for a second, I would like to propose something to you,” Kyle said while Kate listened attentively. “To be honest, at the beginning, I thought you wouldn’t last long. You were quiet. You had that poker face. But as time went by, and you got the hang of it, you became much more comfortable. You smiled more. You have a good, professional way of addressing clients as well. I like that.”

Kate remained silent as Kyle continued. “It’s true that the café doesn’t need another employee. What I need is a manager. You have a different way of working. You are systematic. The girls look up to you, and I could really use somebody like you while I am busy opening my other café, because I won’t be around much. Your work hours will not change. Instead, you will take less responsibility on the floor, and more in the office, and you will get a pay increase. What do you think? Better than working at my sister’s place, which is an hour commute away from where you live.”

The proposal was indeed tempting to Kate. What really made Kate happy was Kyle’s appreciation of her managerial quality she never thought she had. She really felt flattered but hid her emotion. Her only response to Kyle was that she would have to think about it. Kyle paid the bill and they got ready to leave. When the valet reached them with the car, Kyle once again opened the door for Kate and helped her in the car. Kate secretly smiled to herself as she embarked. She always wanted Max to act like a gentlemen, but Max never did.

Kyle drove away to drop Kate back home. They didn’t say much to each other on their way back. He remained silent, and that made Kate feel somewhat uncomfortable. He was usually quite chatty, and for once, she actually enjoyed listening to him talk. Her mood hadn’t felt this good since she had moved to the city, so she was somewhat disappointed that the night was ending. When they were close to where Kate lived, she finally broke the silence. She told him that she was interested in managing the café and wanted to know more details, so she invited Kyle to her place. It was clear to her however, that she simply wanted company for a little longer.

Kyle parked the car, and they both headed to Kate’s place. On their way to her apartment, they didn’t say a word to each other, and the awkwardness in the air was palpable. When they finally arrived at her door, she opened it and walked in first, followed by Kyle. She bent down to take her shoes off and stood back up. As she turned around, she found herself facing Kyle. Since coming into the apartment, he had closed the door but had not moved.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

He was simply staring at her, observing her every movement, appreciating the sight. They remained motionless, staring into each others eyes, with their faces only a few inches apart.

And then, he kissed her. She reciprocated the kiss, and like a wheel rolling down the hill, picking up momentum, the kissing became more and more passionate. They staggered across the room while kissing, until Kate fell to the sofa. She was slouched on the sofa, staring at Kyle's eyes. He remained standing there, staring back at her, waiting for approval for what would happen next. He took the silence as consent, and they again kissed, but this time, they worked on taking each others clothes off. When they were completely naked, he broke the kiss to reach for his pants, to take a condom out from his pocket.

This was the first time Kate was able to fully see Kyle’s naked body. To her surprise, he was completely shaved down there. Although the only penis she had ever laid eyes on was that of Max, she had seen male genitalia in books (well, anatomy books). The shaved penis was such a foreign concept to her, but one that was rather arousing. The hairlessness accentuated the nudity. It made the scene so much more lewd.

The fact that Kyle had a fit, athletic build, hairless chest, and smooth skin only added to his attractiveness to her. Clearly, her body was responding. She was burning from inside her chest, as well as down below. She felt palpitations, and was acutely aware of her quick breathing with moments of shortness of breath. She was excited. Kyle held the condom in his hands, motionless, again waiting for approval.

“I thought you said you we weren’t going to do it,” said Kate.

“My head tells me not to do it, but I didn’t want to live in regret, so I had it with me, just in case I got lucky,” Kyle replied.

Kate didn’t respond, at least not verbally. She was still slouched on the couch, her behind resting at the edge of the sofa. She lifted her heels, spread her legs apart, and pushed her hips forward. That was all that was needed for Kyle to kneel down and put his cock close to her. The sofa was just at the perfect height, and his cock was right at her pussy level. As he slid his cock slowly inside her pussy, she let out a soft moan.

It didn’t take long for her orgasm to build. Within a few dozen strokes, Kate was ready to come. She started contracting all her muscles, and as her back arched backward, her moaning got louder. All of that only served to invigorate Kyle. He thrusted harder and faster, and just like the previous time, Kate felt a huge explosion. She immediately started quivering. She wanted to sit up and move away, but Kyle didn’t let her.

With one swift motion, he wrapped his arms under Kate’s thighs, with his hands holding her hip firmly. The underside of her knees were now resting on his upper arms. He lifted her up and pushed her, so her back was resting partly on the back of the sofa, and partly against the wall. Her hands were wrapped around Kyle’s neck, and his knees were now on the sofa. All that happened at lightning speed; his cock was never dislodged from her pussy.

Kate didn’t even have time to catch her breath from her previous orgasms. She barely finished quivering, and Kyle was already pounding her hard. Within minutes, she felt another orgasm building up and she came again. He didn’t slow down. He never gave her a chance to catch her breath. He just continued pounding her through her orgasms and in between, keeping Kate on a constant high. After three or four orgasms, he eventually put her down.

She lied down on the sofa sideways, with her legs dangling out, her eyes closed. As she was trying hard to catch her breath, Kyle stood up, and gently rolled Kate off the sofa. She was now kneeling on the floor with her torso still resting on the sofa. He placed himself behind her, spreading her butt-cheeks, and slowly slid his cock inside her. As it went in, it hit her g-spot perfectly, sending a shock traveling from her pussy to her brain. She immediately arched back and let out a loud moan.

She had never had sex in this position before. In fact, the only position she had ever tried with Max was the missionary position. Max had asked to try doggy-style several times, but each time, Kate had refused categorically. The mere suggestion of it would tick her off and would send her into a lecturing frenzy about how the position subjugated women, and so on. Now that she was drowning in pleasure, she would bark like a dog if asked, just so she could keep getting fucked from behind.

She came a few more times in that position until Kyle also reached his climax. They lied back down on the sofa, Kate in Kyle’s arms, and they both dozed off. Kate eventually woke up in the middle of the night, only to find herself still sleeping on the sofa, but covered in a blanket. Kyle had already left.

She was awakened the next morning by a phone call. It was Max calling her. To her surprise, she spoke to Max normally, like nothing had happened between her and Kyle. For some reason, she no longer felt ashamed. She still felt somewhat guilty for cheating Max, but that feeling was nowhere near as strong as she had felt only a few days prior.

After a long chat, she hung up the phone, set about her day, and went to work. When asked by her coworkers why she had been absent for two days, she simply told them that she had been sick. They weren’t worried, because Kate was not only doing well, but she looked much happier and was more energetic than usual. She was somewhat disappointed, though, to learn that she wouldn’t see Kyle because he was busy at the new café.

Kate adjusted to her new responsibility as manager quite nicely. The café ran smoothly, and her colleagues respected and appreciated her new role. She was a bit busier than before, as she started working a few more hours at the café. She noticed that she was a bit behind in school, but nothing to be worried about. She was still able to do her work, but just not as well.

Financially, she didn’t feel the burden anymore, and that took a lot of stress from her. She started talking less with Max and her family though, because of her new schedule. During the following weeks, Kyle and Kate barely spoke to each other, as he was busy opening the new coffee shop. When they did talk, their conversation was strictly about business. Kate was beginning to feel a bit disappointed.

Finally, at the end of a busy Saturday night shift, Kyle showed up at the café. He wanted to go over business with Kate, so after the other coworkers left, they closed the place and went to the office. As Kate began giving Kyle a run-down of the business for the last two weeks, Kyle interrupted her mid-sentence. “I miss you, Kate.” Kate stopped speaking, and was staring at Kyle. He stared back for a moment, then walked toward her, put his hand behind her head, and pulled her to him.

He started kissing her. In no time, they were completely naked and making out on the sofa. By now, Kate’s body had been accustomed to sex, and was anticipating it. Her pussy was dripping wet, and she was eagerly looking forward to having sex with Kyle, and the many orgasms to come. Kyle went to his coat pocket to retrieve a condom.

“The third and last condom; this is the only one left. As promised, after this one, the sex will be over. You won’t have to do any harm to your boyfriend ever again,” Kyle said.

Kate was suddenly reminded of the agreement that they had made. While she did enjoy the sex, she knew that this relationship couldn’t continue. She had a boyfriend whom she loved deeply, so the idea of this being the last time suited her. That thought changed, however, when the condom suddenly broke as Kyle was putting it on.

“Oh, shit! It snapped. Man, it must have been the Swiss Army key chain I have. The knife has a tendency to slip out, and I kept the condom in the same pocket,” Kyle said.

Kate didn’t say anything, but her facial expression said it all. She had a look of despair on her face. Kyle continued speaking, “I guess this won’t happen. This is the last condom. You are free, Kate. You don’t have to do this anymore,” Kyle said while collecting his clothes to get dress.

Suddenly, Kate cried out, “Wait! You... you can’t.”

“Can’t what?” Kyle replied.

“It’s... it’s fine. We could do it without a condom,” Kate suggested.

“What are you saying?”

“It’s my safe day.”

“So?”

“Kyle, please,” she begged.

“Please what?” Kyle pressed.

“Please put your penis in me?” she implored.

“You want me to fuck you bareback?”

Normally, these vulgar words would have turned Kate off. But she was so aroused, she didn’t care anymore. She wanted it so badly.

“Tell me exactly what you want, Kate,” Kyle persisted.

“Yes,” Kate replied, while shamefully looking away.

“Yes, what?”

“Fuck me! Kyle, fuck me. Fuck my pussy!” Kate couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of her mouth, but she didn’t care anymore. With that said, Kyle happily obliged. He dropped his clothes back on the floor and moved toward Kate.

“So you want my cock?” Kate remained silent. “Where do you want me to put it, Kate?” Kate couldn’t look at Kyle. She again remained silent, but she used her fingers to point to her pussy. “Spread those lips apart for me, Kate,” Kyle ordered. She did just that, spreading her lips, revealing a wet pussy, with juice flowing out. Kyle positioned himself with his cock right at the entrance, but not sliding in.

He then asked Kate, “Why do you need this cock, Kate?”

She hesitated to reply, but before long, she said, “Your cock... your cock can give me orgasms.”

“Oh, you mean you can’t come when you have sex with Max?” Kyle taunted.

Kate didn’t reply. She was moving her hips however, trying to push them forward to meet Kyle’s cock. Kyle, meanwhile, backed off just enough so that his cock was always just at the entrance, but never inside her.

“Tell me, Kate. Answer me if you want this cock inside of you,” Kyle tormented.

Finally, Kate replied. It was subtle. Her voice was feeble, but it was a clear, "No, I can't come with Max."

“Poor baby, don’t worry, I will fuck you good tonight.” With that said, Kyle plunged his cock violently inside Kate. This was the first time she had ever had sex without a condom, and the feeling, the skin-to-skin feeling, made the sex completely different. She could feel Kyle’s warmth. She could feel her own juice flowing out so much better. The notion of going bareback was also so arousing. All it took was a couple of strokes, and already she felt her orgasm building. A few more strokes and she came violently.

Right after Kate came, Kyle pulled out and sat on the sofa. “Baby, since this is the last time we fuck, why don’t you take control. Come on top of me,” Kyle said. Kate had never done it before. The most she had ever done was to move her hips in sync with Kyle as she was being penetrated. She didn’t know what to do, but it didn’t stop her from doing it. In fact, right after Kyle finished speaking, she jumped right up, hugged Kyle around the neck, and impaled herself on his rod. It all just came so naturally. She started riding Kyle like a mad woman who had lost her mind. She only stopped when she was coming, when she started contracting all her muscles and quivering uncontrollably.

At that moment, Kyle wrapped his arms around Kate’s back, and started moving his hip up and down from a sitting position, thrusting his cock in and out of her. At the same time, he was lifting her body up and down, coordinating the movement with that of his hips, in order to maximize the pounding action. She must have come another two or three times before Kyle slowed down. He then stood up and took few steps away from the couch, turned around, and ordered Kate to suck his cock.

Kate didn’t hesitate, she just crawled quickly, straight to his cock and put it in her mouth. It didn’t even occur to her that, until now, she had loathed the idea of fellatio, and that this was going to be her first time. She just did it; it felt so natural. Before long, Kyle grabbed Kate’s head by the hair and started fucking her mouth while stroking his penis with his other hand. Suddenly, he yanked Kate’s head away and spewed a huge load of cum in her mouth and on her face and tits. This would be her first time tasting cum, and to her surprise, it didn’t cause her to gag. The cum on her face and tits didn’t bother her one bit either, in fact, she was enjoying it so much she let out a smirk.

After a few minutes rest, they got dressed and got ready to leave. During all this time, they didn’t say a word to each other. Kyle walked Kate to the door and told her that he had things to do, so he would stay behind.

“Kate, as promised, this is it. You are free. You won’t have to do this anymore. No more cheating on your boyfriend. I know you want this to end,” Kyle told Kate as he opened the door to let Kate out. Kate however, did not move. She stood there with her head bowed down.

They remained standing like this for a bit. Finally, Kate said, “Can we continue this?”

After a few seconds, Kyle replied, “Girl, if you want me to continue fucking you, you’ll have to kick it up a notch and stop being a prude.”

++++++++++

I just want to acknowledge BethanyFrasier’s contribution. Without her help, I don’t think my stories would ever get past the mods. Thank you Beth, I really appreciate your help.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments