Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lady In Red

"While shopping in a boutique, I made a new friend."

84
31 Comments 31
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I’m alone in a boutique. You have discreetly followed me into the store. You watch as you browse the jewelry items, under the pretense of buying something for your wife, your marriage evident from the one piece of jewelry you wear, a wedding band. I have noticed your glances, but the young store associates are oblivious to the electricity building between us. 

I've selected several items to try on. Some are conservative, but most are sexy, so I ask the clerk to start a fitting room for me, and she takes the garments. No one else is in the fitting area, and the associates continue their personal conversations among themselves. Ignoring sales and customer assistance.

Holding another dress up to me as I stand before a showroom mirror. I turn from side to side while pondering its appearance on me.  Feeling your eyes following me, I imagine being unzipped from the bounds.  I sigh and start to hang it back on the rack; I was hesitant to try it.  Although it would require a formal event, it was very alluring.  As I reach to hang it back on the rack, I catch your raised brow.

You smile, “It will look good on you.”

Then, I ask you a favor,  “Do you have a few minutes to sit there?" I motion to the comfortable chairs outside the fitting room. "And give your honest opinion about these outfits? I kinda want a new look. So, don’t judge this current look, only what looks good to you, maybe even very good.” And then my sweetest, most appreciative smile extends to you.

You say you are happy to do it for me. As you sit, an associate offers you water, wine, or coffee, but you decline. They now think maybe I am on the other side of the wedding band.

I dress, walk out, and model. You say little, but give some indication of yes or no each time. You don’t explain, and I don’t ask. Furthermore, you occasionally ask a clerk to bring a pair of shoes that might work, and then a different pair. You genuinely seem engaged, and I feel special. You go over and select a piece of jewelry at times. I like your style. You stand and adjust one strap and then the other. I feel your bare fingers on my shoulders. You smile at how the change shows my cleavage.

I glance at my watch and apologize for using so much of your time, but I ask if I could buy you wine and maybe lunch, stressing that I’m hungry. You like the idea. You suggest a nearby wine bar with small plates. I like your choice, and I suggest we meet in twenty minutes. You ask, "red or white," and I answer red.

As you leave, I redress and take my purchases to the counter. I pay and arrange for the courier to deliver the package to my apartment complex.

You are already seated at a small, high-top table to the side of the bar. Several tables are occupied. You stood as I approached and helped me onto the chair. As I sit, my skirt rides to near the top of my thigh. Your eyes move downward as I cross my legs and face you. I look into your eyes and think, be my guest, put your hand on my leg, move it up and down, and then I snap back to my reality.

The bottle of wine is opened and our glasses are filled. You propose a toast.  "Here's to new friendships. A moment in time. A chance meeting of, perhaps, like souls. Cheers."

We talk and you order small plates. It arrives quickly.  We eat and talk more about various topics, but nothing personal. The suspense is fun, but nothing seems to head anywhere. More wine and laughter, but, no questions.

Then, I finally ask, “what’s your name?”

You respond, “does it matter?”

I reply, “maybe, at some point. Or maybe never.”

You pour the last of the wine, and we sip, watching each other over the rim as we did. You place your stem on the table and remove a small bag from your coat pocket and lay it in front of me. I look puzzled but amused. You say, “go ahead, something especially for you letting me spend time with you this morning.”

I slowly open the tissue paper. My fingers rub along the edges of the tiny thong panties. “Very pretty, fanciful.”

“The red dress is my favorite. It was sending me to the edge.”

I reply, “and you thought these might should be underneath?”

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

You smile and say, “yes, I did. I do.”

I ask, “you were thinking of maybe seeing for yourself?”

“I’m a positive thinker. But I mainly just want you to enjoy them. I enjoyed being with you today and watching you model for me. Even if it’s just a one-off happening. Hey, I think I need a coffee shop. I’ve got the red eye tonight.”

“I’ve got coffee at my place if this isn’t a problem.” I rub my finger along your wedding band and look up into you eyes.

You respond, “It’s certainly not a problem for me.”

"Then, you should probably follow me to my apartment, it’s not far."

“You live alone?”

“I do this week.”

I took the wallet from my purse, as you say, no need, I’ve taken care of it. I feel your hand on my waist as we leave the bar. With the wine and your touch, I was very aroused.

I scan us into the gate, we park at my building and ride the elevator to my floor. It is mid-afternoon and the complex is very quiet. You follow me in, and I show you the guest bathroom, just in case, as we hastily left the bar, earlier. The coffee drips as you return, and I invite you to look around and get comfortable. I set out cups and excuse myself for the bathroom. While freshening up, I slip on the red thong panties and then apply my blush and lipstick.

You are sitting on the small balcony with the cups on the table. We drink and talk and laugh. God, it’s good to feel alive in my whole body again.

I offer you more coffee and you respond, “thank you; maybe a little.”

I leave the porch door open. The apartment phone rings and the machine clicks, “Mrs. B, a courier left a package in the office. Call us and someone will bring it over.” Click.

I stand at the counter to fill the cups, feeling you at my back, as you say, “I think I changed my mind about the coffee.” I freeze and sink. You put your arms around me and kiss my neck. You ask, “shall we?”

“Do you have time?”

You kiss my neck again and say, “I have all the time we want, and I will want a lot.”

I leave the coffee, and you lead me to my bed. Standing next to it, you turn the linen covers down with meticulous detail. I carefully watch. The day has grown late and the sun is setting. All is beginning to grow dark. You gently take me in your arms and kiss me for the first time. It felt magical to me, all the way to my red panty-covered crotch. You unzip my dress, and you kneel, grasping the bottom of my heeled foot and taking it out of my dress and then the other foot.

I stand naked before you, only in my four-inch heels and the red thong that you gave me in the wine bar. You fold my dress and lay it on the chair. Standing right before me, you slowly undress in the same manner, laying your clothes across the chair. You step out of your shoes. You slip off your wedding ring and lay it on the bedside table. We stand facing each other. You're naked and I am near naked. You pull me close and embrace me. My head lays against your shoulder. You smell like a fine perfume.

You say,  “Mrs. B, my beautiful, mystery lady, if I may, I am going to pleasure you and ravage your body all night.  It's all that I desire.”

I awake with the morning light. I reach, but you are gone. My thoughts of the night came drifting back. Yes, you did what you desired and it was earthshaking. Your hands moving up and down my legs, your mouth sucking my toes, your kisses all over my body, your pressure on my clit, your juices mixing with mine. The orgasms were unbelievable. I close my eyes.

“Hey, beautiful. The coffee is ready. I must go. Stay in bed and rest. Thank you for an extraordinary night.” You kiss me and leave.

An hour later, the sun is bright.  I pour my coffee and take it onto the balcony. On the table is a package. I pick it up and underneath is a small, personal card with a name and a cell number. I open the package to find a delicate, gold necklace. Turning the card over, I read, “To compliment the red dress. Enjoy. As I don’t have your number… It’s up to you. It was amazing for me. Have a wonderful day.”

Published 
Written by briannadiane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments