Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life on Eden Trails (Part II)

"Suburban Life and Getting to Know the Neighbor Intimately"

21
3 Comments 3
14.2k Views 14.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
As great as it was to break in an eighteen year old vivacious teenage virgin, it was more exciting to have a shot at her thirty-something mother.

Betty Tomkins was the type of lady that would turn any man’s eye. Standing about 5 foot four and having a model-like hard body, Betty always dressed in style, whether it was designer sweats or a work outfit. Betty knew what guys liked to see. Her most attractive feature, besides her bubble butt, and long blonde hair, was her engaging smile.

Usually, the only time I would see Betty would be when she would drive up from work, park her shiny sports car in the drive and trek out to the mailbox at the curb. Betty worked as a para-legal and while her dress was always professional, she knew how to draw attention to herself. Her heels made her look taller. Her wavy long blonde hair was an instant attention getter. On more than one occasion, I would see other neighbors, driving down the street, slowing down, just to catch a glimpse of her.

My wife, Beth, usually went out on Tuesday evening with a group of friends, so that would be the only time I could make a play for Betty, if a play could be made at all. I didn’t know if Betty even knew that I existed. I knew that trying to get to know her intimately was a risky adventure. I had to develop a plan. I knew it would take some time and a bit of luck, but I was patient.

A few weeks went by. I clandestinely and discreetly kept track of everyone’s comings and goings next door. It seemed like Tom, Betty’s husband, was always home on Tuesday evenings. Eve, their teenage daughter never seemed to leave the house.

Then, one Tuesday, I noticed Tom’s truck was not in the driveway, late in the day. As luck would have it, I also saw Eve leaving the house late in the afternoon. Beth was going straight out with the ladies from her work, leaving me home alone. I waited to see what would transpire next door. By 6pm, I knew this might be the night. I waited anxiously and nervously for Betty to drive up from work.

As soon as I saw her pull in her drive way, I headed out the front door and pretended to be checking the mail. Betty exited her car and waved. She had on a business-like skirt and a white button down blouse. This was as good a time as any, to check to check the mail and check out the neighbor.

“Hey!” I called out from my drive way.

“Hey!” Betty responded, waving at me.

“Where is everyone tonight?” I asked.

“Oh- Eve is out with some friends and Tom is in San Francisco for a few days,” Betty responded.

Betty peered into her mailbox. She took out a stack of envelopes and an advertisement from the local food store. She walked to the edge of her drive. Her long blonde hair blew softly in the wind.

“Where’s you better half?” Betty asked.

“Oh- she is out with the work gals tonight,” I responded.

“So it looks like it will be TV dinners for each of us tonight,” Betty remarked.

“Yeah, and I hate it,” I responded. “What wine goes well with a TV dinner?”

Betty chuckled at my question.

“Wine sounds so good,” Betty replied, “But you shouldn’t tempt me with wine. Wine is my weakness.”

“Thigh-high dresses, and stilettos are my down-fall,” I responded back jokingly, before adding as an afterthought, “ but I won’t hold that against you.”

Betty tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulder. She readjusted her skirt and walked a few additional steps up her driveway. She stopped and looked over at me.

“Are you serious about the wine?”

“Sure,” I responded.

“Well, if you bring over a bottle,” Betty responded, “I will be glad to share my pot roast.”

“Sure. Give me a few,” I responded.

“Make it ten,” Betty responded. “I need to get out of this work outfit.”

Betty disappeared into her house and I did the same. I have to admit, I was extremely nervous. The thoughts of being alone in Betty’s house made me nervous. I grabbed a bottle of red wine and headed next door.

I rang the door bell and waited. After a few seconds, Betty opened the door. I was greeting with a warm smile and a hug. Betty had changed into some jeans and a pink t-shirt that was emblazoned with the “SEXY” across the chest. Her long blonde hair was tied up with a scrunchie, her soft bangs still framing her angelic-like face. Betty took the red wine from me and ushered me into her house.

“You are too kind,” Betty remarked, taking the wine from me.

Betty was noticeably shorter, standing in her bare feet. My eyes followed cute ass her as she lead the way into the house from the entry foyer. The house was neatly decorated and looked like something out of Architectural Digest. Betty ushered me in to the family room and offered to open the wine.

Betty disappeared into the nearby kitchen area. I could smell the pot roast warming in the oven. Family photos decorated the mantle over the fire place and a huge painting of a mountain hung over the wall as well. I took a seat on the over-sized leather couch positioned in front of the fire place. Betty stepped out of the kitchen, two wine glasses in one hand and the bottle of wine in the other.

“Hang on. Let me get the opener,” Betty remarked, sitting the wine glasses and wine on the glass topped coffee table positioned in front of the white leather couch on which I had settled.. Betty quickly disappeared back into the kitchen and then emerged with the cork screw.

“Will you do the honors?” Betty asked, handing me the cork screw.

I pushed the tip end of the cork screw into the cork of the wine bottle and began to screw it in. Betty stepped over to the fire place and knelt down in front of it. He placed two logs in the fireplace, even as I worked on the wine bottle.

“It’s not really cold enough for a fire, but I love a fire place and it is so very relaxing,” Betty remarked.

I poured the wine into the wine glasses, as Betty adjusted the flame on the gas-fed fire in the fireplace. I stood up and handed one of the ruby red glasses to her.

“To a great neighbor and a pot roast,” I toasted.

Betty chuckled and took a sip from her wine glass. I settled back on to the couch. Betty sat on an ottoman across from me. I patted the empty space on the couch beside me.

“I don’t bite,” I commented.

“But I might,” Betty replied.

“I can take it,” I responded.

Betty didn’t take me up on the relocation offer, so I took this as a bad sign. Betty leaned back and spread her long legs out in front of herself, bouncing her bare up and down on the floor. She was nervous.

“Beth is a lucky woman,” Betty remarked. Beth was my wife.

“And Tom is a lucky man,” I responded.

“Maybe we should introduce them to each other,” Betty joked.

“You’re funny,” I said. Betty smiled.

“Nah, I think it’s just the wine,” Betty replied.

“How long have you guys been married?” I asked.

“Fifteen years,” Betty responded.

“Fifteen happy years,” I echoed back.

“Fifteen years,” Betty corrected me.

“And you guys?” she asked.

“Fourteen years,” I responded.

“Fourteen happy years?” Betty asked.

It was as if Betty was trying to gauge the state of our marital bliss, just like I had done to her.

“Fourteen years,” I responded.

“I guess happiness is relative,” Betty remarked.

“No marriage is perfect,” I remarked.

“Tom and I do our best to make it work,” Betty responded, “But sometimes, it seems like we are both from distant worlds.”

I could relate exactly to what Betty was saying.

“I love my wife,” I responded. “But she has no self esteem and she doesn’t take care of herself.”

“Tom is the same way,” Said Betty.

SunriseLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SunriseLady

“ I work my ass off at the gym to stay in shape and he can’t even do a pull up- and won’t do a pull up. He won’t even try or go to the gym with me.”

I couldn’t say a lot, because at forty, I was not in the best of shape.

“Well, I try to stay in shape, but with Beth’s cooking, it is hard,” I remarked.

“At least you’re weight to height proportionate,” Betty commented. “Tom is a like the Pillsbury Doh-Boy.”

The conversation was light, but insightful .

“How tall are you?” Betty inquired.

“Six four,” I replied.

“No way!” Betty shot back, standing up.

"Stand up,” Betty commanded.

I stood up and Betty took a step over next to me. She looked up at me.

“Damn, you really are tall. I didn’t realize it until now,” Betty commented.

I settled back down on to the couch. Betty started to step away, but I hooked one of my feet around her ankle. She looked back at me. I patted the empty space on the couch. This time, Betty sat down next to me, but on the edge of the couch.

I gently inserted a forefinger into the waistband of Beet’s jeans. She turned and looked at me. Her eyes were sparkling blue.

“You are so damn sexy,” I remarked.

Betty was quiet for a second. I could tell the awkwardness of the moment was not one wither of us were prepared for.

“I have never cheated on Tom,” Betty remarked, staring down at the floor.

“I’m not asking you to,” I remarked. “It was only a compliment.”

Betty was quiet. I could sense that she was confused and unsure of next steps. She stared straight ahead as she mulled over her thoughts.

“This tough one,” she remarked, “Because you’re so damn handsome, funny and attractive.”

“Feeling remorseful for inviting me over?” I asked.

“No,” Betty responded. “ I just wanted to get to know you a bit better.”

Life on Eden Trails was about to get complicated.

“Tom hasn’t touched me in years,” Betty remarked. “Sometimes, I just crave a special touch and to feel appreciated.”

I placed my hand in the small of Betty’ back as she sat next to me.

“Look, I can’t give you what Tom should be giving you,” I said. “I can’t speak to his issues or the issues between the two of you .Lord knows, Beth and I have also our own issues.”

Betty listened as I spoke.

“All I know is that you are here, and I am here. We both have unfulfilled needs and I am attracted tom you.. .Immensely attracted to you,” I confided.

I let my voice trail off. Betty remained silent, listening to me.

“We have a pot roast in the oven, wine on the table and time to enjoy each other’s company,” I remarked. “I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to waste time. Let’s just enjoy each other’s company.”

Betty leaned over and placed her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and gave her a hug.

“I can leave if you want me to,” I remarked.

“No, No, no- Oh hell no!” Betty exclaimed, looking at me.”We have come way too far to end this way.”

“So what is your suggestion?” I asked.

Betty smiled. She stood and looked at me.

“Hold on to your thoughts. I’ll be right back.”

Without saying a word, she left me to my thoughts and frustration, disappearing down a hallway just to the right of the fire place. I sat alone on the couch and for the first few moments, wondered if I had made a mistake. A few moments later, Betty called out from the hallway, “Come here, I need to show you something.”

I stepped into the hallway, towards the room down the hall where the light was on. As I entered the bedroom, Betty was standing off to one side, wearing a thigh high, red satin robe, her long blonde hair cascading over the shoulders of the robe, which was parted in the front. I stood frozen in the doorway of her master bedroom.

“I want you,” Betty remarked. “ I need you and I need your touches.”

I stepped forward, reaching out my hand, taking Betty’s hand in mine. I slipped my hand in to the part of her satin robe, and around Betty’s supple waist. She trembled at my touch. I stood and looked into her eyes for the longest time.

“Are you sure?” I asked. She responded, by tip-toeing, our lips meeting in a light touch. In an instant, everything changed. I felt no guilt, because we both were meeting unmet needs.

Betty helped me strip out of my jeans, and my shirt as she stripped me naked. My swollen cock arched upwards, freed from the confines of my cotton boxer shorts. Betty slipped out of her robe. She was totally naked.

Betty had an amazing body. Her boobs were perky - her nipples pointed and set high on bright pink areolas. She had a small light blonde strip of neatly cropped pubic hair. Hr long blonde hair curled in just the right places, breaking mid-back. Her body was simply, flawless.

Betty took my hand and led me to her bed. She had me lie on my back, while she focused on my fully erect penis. She took it in hand and kissed the tip end of it. She used her tongue to tease me, and then used his hot breath to go up and down the length of my shift, while messaging my ball sack. She planted kisses on my lower abdomen as she worked her way up my body, to my upper torso. I couldn’t hold back and pulled her on top of myself.

Betty positioned her womanly parts just inches from my face. I used my fingers to separate the lips of her vagina and then used a lone finger to play with her labia. She moaned as I touched her g-spot. I then raised my head and lightly used my tongue to do the same, flicking my tongue across the hood of her labia. Almost immediately I was flooded with her juices.

Betty was hot. She was horny. She was on a mission. She pulled me on top of her, begging me to please her. She spread her legs wide, lying on her back. I positioned my steel rod for entry into her, hovering over her. She was more than ready. I gazed into her steel blue eyes, as I slowly entered her, the outer band of her womanhood. Betty used her hands to guide me, taking control of my entry, to insure she got exactly what she wanted.

Betty’s eyes drew wide as I pushed my pelvic bone against hers, as I filled her pussy with my seven inch, two inch thick cock. I took a deep breath and repeated my thrusts, two, three, four , five times. I rapidly got into a rhythm that Betty quickly matched with her own reciprocal hip thrusts. Her perky globes were bouncing with each subsequent thrust. She held on to them, squeezing them.

“Oooh yeah,” Betty called out as I pummeled her.

“Oh gaaawd! Betty remarked. “Fuck me!”

I couldn’t hold back.

“I’m going to explode!” I exclaimed.

“Do it!” Betty demanded.

Neither of us could hold back. Both of us climaxed at the same time, Betty’s body stiffening in response to the feel of my cum shooting deep inside of her. We kissed, deeply and passionately, even as I pumped Betty full of my cum. I could feel the walls of her vagina clamping down, vice-like, on my cock.

I stayed on top of and in Betty, long after I had finished filling her with my semen. Amazingly, my cock stayed semi-hard, due mostly in part to Betty’s amazing self-control over her vagina. She was unbelievable. I had never had a woman work her vagina like she did. She wasn’t letting go and I didn’t want her to. Finally, after about ten minutes of deep passionate kissing, I slipped out of her. I rolled to her side and looked up at the ceiling fan. I let out a sigh.

“That was great,” I remarked. “I think I could get used to this!”

Betty looked over at me.

“I still feel you,” Betty remarked, her head lying on my shoulder in the cradle of my arm.

“I guess, we should eat,” Betty remarked after a few minutes. I agreed with her.

The pot roast dinner took on a new meaning, as we sat and chatted about our community, where we were from and the challenges of balancing out our personal lives and our work lives. Neither of us knew where things were going for the two of us. One thing was for sure, life in suburban Dallas and Eden Trails would never be the same.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments