Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lilla: Fred All To Herself

"Dressed for the beach in her new lace swimsuit, Lilla felt especially sexy."

55
22 Comments 22
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Lilla might have been too shy to wear her new suit to the beach, but the beach was not her actual destination. She was on her way to Fred and Sally’s house, merrily talking to herself out loud. Not an actual conversation, just role-playing snippets of sexual fantasies with the couple. She’d use a low voice to mimic Fred giving her a command and a pitch higher than her own to impersonate Sally. She felt happy. She felt free.

The change in Lilla’s life since meeting Fred and Sally was so sudden and drastic that it seemed her sad old life had been completely replaced by the life of a vivacious younger woman, a life rich in sexual experimentation.

It would have been preposterous just three weeks earlier, before she met Fred and Sally, for Lilla to have imagined having more sexual firsts now in her fifties than in her teenage years of sexual discovery.

But that’s exactly what was happening to her.

The list of recent firsts for Lilla was long: first time she kissed a woman with passion, first time she felt a woman’s bared breasts pressed against hers, the first time she had a woman kiss and nibble on her nipples and she on a woman’s when she kissed and sucked Sally’s amazingly stout tips. It was with Sally that Lilla first received oral sex from a woman and the first woman she herself performed cunnilingus upon.

She loved the sensual taboo of sex with Sally. She loved Sally’s tight smooth skin over soft fullness as it pressed and slid against her own, and she actually enjoyed the way Sally remained in charge even while giving herself so completely toward whatever pleasure Lilla desired, often before Lilla herself knew what she desired.

Oh, and vaginas! Lilla had never really understood or even imagined how wonderfully complex and interesting a vagina could be in both taste and appearance, hers included. It wasn’t until after she licked and prodded and observed Sally’s plump pussy that she ever even looked at her own with a hand mirror.

The first time Lilla brought Sally to orgasm was a truly spectacular milestone. Making Sally cum with her tongue and fingers became one of the most satisfying and sublime pleasures of her new life, infusing her with an even more powerful feeling than blowing a man to orgasm.

Added to that were all the firsts Lilla experienced on Fred’s cock, his gorgeous, straight, large, stalwart cock. It plumbed her depths and stretched her wide enough to produce a torrent of firsts. It was not just the size, it was the command it exerted on her.

Only after Fred’s penis did she understand the concept of show versus grow. Every other man she had been with were growers, even those that were well endowed. Fred was something else again. His flaccid member hung down past the tan line at mid-thigh. It was a marvel to Lilla. His erection gained girth but, thank God, Lilla thought, not a lot more length.

Lilla often wished she could simply play more with Fred’s fascinating appendage. She loved the flaccid heft of it and the meaty feel of it stiffening in her hands or mouth. At its hardest, nearing climax, she loved the veiny angry appearance of the reddened monster. She longed to stroke and rub it to eruption, to feel it throb in her grasp, but Sally was the one that always took charge of the foreplay and the climax, allowing Lilla only brief interludes of those intimate pleasures.

Sally is the one who seduced Lilla to begin with. It was Sally who enjoyed the naughty taboo of playing with Lilla’s body and teaching Lilla how to pleasure a woman while Fred always just sat in the chair and watched until it was time for him to fuck Lilla. That certainly had been enough to keep her coming back, but in the five times she was together with Fred and Sally, Fred had never even kissed Lilla on the lips beyond a brief peck.

It was weird too that he never finished inside her, withdrawing instead to shoot his cum onto her body or face for Sally to kiss and lick off. In the past she never liked men cumming on her, preferring to feel the power of their grunting orgasm inside either pussy or mouth. She had to admit, though, she was starting to find the hot seed shooting onto her skin rather erotic. Sally's mouth on her was divine too

As she approached Fred and Sally’s house, Lilla could almost hear her mother’s admonishment from her teenage years, “You got sex on the brain, girl!” She surely did. Her sleeping pussy had been kicked awake and it was feral and hungry. Hungry little kitty. Her body hummed with sexual excitement almost all the time. She often discovered she was touching herself absentmindedly while reading or driving, even as she pulled into Fred and Sally’s driveway.

“Hello, Lilla.” Fred, in a plush white bathrobe, surprised Lilla at the door. It had always been Sally who answered the door. He opened the door wider and stepped aside for Lilla to enter.

“Sally hasn’t returned yet. We can wait if you like.”

Lilla put her purse on the table near the door, removed her peasant-shirt coverup to make a presentation of her new suit, walked over to Fred and reached up to put her arms around his neck. Before pulling him down for a kiss she said, “What, and miss this one chance to have you all to myself?” She kissed him before pulling away to ask, “Is this OK? Are we allowed to be alone?”

Fred smiled and returned her kiss wonderfully, excitedly, their first real kiss. Fred wrapped his arm around Lilla’s back lifting her onto her tiptoes. Her hand undid the loose tie of his robe and found the way through to encircle his hanging meat. To Lilla’s delight, it was already stiffening.

"So, do you like my new suit?"

"Very much."

Lilla was immediately ready to sink to her knees but Fred held her close prolonging the kiss, lost in passion. It seemed Fred too wanted to make up for missed kisses. Wrapping both arms back around his neck Lilla lifted her legs to straddle his waist inside his robe.

Fred’s big hands went to support Lilla’s bottom and minutes passed as they kissed like star-crossed lovers. When her Koala hug gained the additional support of Fred’s thick branch between her legs Lilla ground herself down along it so forcefully that eventually, Fred had to let her down. Go down she did.

She kissed and licked the tip, took the engorged head into her mouth briefly and then began licking the underside length as it lay on her face. He swelled to even greater proportions and moaned, ”Oh God, Lilla, you are amazing.”

Lilla delighted in knowing it was as pleasurable to him as it was for her. She slowly stroked the base of his straight wonderful erection while working her lips and tongue over the engorged end of it. What was it about sucking a good hard cock that made her pussy tingle and grow wet even at her age?

Fred had always been so cool, so passive before. Sure she had taken his cock into her mouth before but suddenly, she was seeing a different need rise in Fred, the basest human need. His rising hunger for her made her feel beautiful and desired.

She wanted to please him, she had been his plaything up until now, his and Sally’s little lamb, but she always held a little back. Now she wanted to show him her dirty soul.

She forced herself to take him deep, pushing her throat to gagging too soon. Her eyes watered and she had to pull away but kept the very end of his cock in her mouth as a gag forced it open, she closed it again, looked up at him and smiled around it. She pushed deep in another try and opened her mouth wide while reaming horrible sounds from her throat before pulling off gasping and retching in failure. On her third try, she pushed her head fast enough for Fred’s cock head to break through her gag reflex. When she opened her misty eyes to look up at him expectantly he placed both hands on her head and took three strong but measured strokes deep into her mouth before withdrawing his phlegm-covered cock. She had taken over half of him. He bent over, still with his hands on her head, to kiss her on the lips with an urgency she rarely ever saw in a man.

“If I lay on my back with my head hanging off the bed, I might be able to take it all,” Lilla said when he pulled his lips away. She wanted to make him cum in her mouth. She wanted to worship his cock and take him deep and messy and swallow every drop as he lost control.

“My God, you are a sexy woman,” Fred said, “but I have an idea I think you’ll like more. I want to watch you ride this thing.”

Fred turned and walked over to stand in front of a stuffed armchair removing his robe and dropping it to the side. When he turned Lilla was disappointed that his shaft had drooped by half.

“I’m afraid that first, you’ll need to work your magic on me again.” Fred worked a silicone ring over the head of his dick and all the way along its length to the base of his cock. “That’ll help keep it full.”

She met his eyes with a smile and enjoyed the short moment when his eyes drifted down along her body before she again sank to her knees and wrapped her fingers around his semi-hard shaft. She licked a large dew drop from the tip before engulfing the head with her lips while mildly humming as if savoring a delicacy. Then she pulled back a little and guided the end of it down into the generous cleavage created by the lace swimsuit. It snaked all the way down to the bottom of her breasts.

“Oh fuck yeah,” Fred said and pulled out, “Make it wetter,” he said. Lilla took it again as deep as she could and covered the reviving shaft with dripping saliva before sliding it back down her cleavage.

She jiggled and squeezed her tits around it with her hands as she kissed his abdomen. Before long the shaft was straining to point up rather than down and when Lilla pulled back it smacked her under her chin making her laugh sharply. She took it deep in her mouth for a moment before she stood and pushed Fred back into the armchair. He fell back awkwardly with his cock sticking up like a spring.

VeronicaSalas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaSalas

Lilla’s hands went to the lacing of her bodice and loosened it. One at a time she removed the straps from her shoulders. It’s been a long time since she felt sexy enough to attempt a strip tease but even though her audience of one had seen her naked a number of times he gave her his rapt attention and made her feel beautiful.

She liked that when she let the front drop to reveal her breasts, heaving from excitement and displaying her erect nipples, Fred’s cock did a little dance.

She wriggled her hips as she worked the suit down over them. When it dropped to her feet she kicked it aside, wryly smiled, and with a firm grip on Fred’s tool climbed onto the chair with her legs spread wide over the sides and began lowering her dripping pussy onto the slick rigid shaft.

“Oh my god yes,” she said throwing her head back when she settled all the way onto it.

Fred’s hands were all over her tits, kneading the soft natural globes, pinching and twisting her nipples and pushing his face into them. He licked and sucked on them and even gently gnawed on them until Lilla slowly began undulating her bottom in rocking circles on his glorious cock.

Lilla had never orgasmed easily. A string of boyfriends produced little more than rolling swells she mistook for orgasms. It was the same with her husband, she just thought that was all there would be for her until she met her lover who opened her world to the wide wonders of sex.

Having Fred’s big cock in her for that first slow forever-fucking produced a mind-altering, body-wrenching orgasm she had never before imagined, even with her lover. Each time she had been with Fred and Sally over the last two months he, along with Sally, made her cum like that. She had grown addicted.

Being alone with Fred was different. She was on top, she was in charge and she stroked and twerked herself on his big shaft with her boobs in his face like a girl on fire. She wasn’t going to give him a break. She was going to make him cum hard inside her, something that never happened when Sally was there.

With her legs spread wide open to straddle the arms of the chair her opening was suspended over Fred’s lap with room for him to stroke up and down. He did so with ever-increasing urgency, stretching into places that no one before him had reached.

The effect on Lilla was immediate. The initial discomfort gave way to the feeling of her cunt demanding more. Her cunt, her voracious little secret, had reawakened from its Van Winkle sleep to make her flap her legs on the arms of the chair, urgently driving itself down onto Fred’s up-thrusting shaft over and over again as if needing to feel the bulbous head rearrange her deep womanhood on each stroke the way a repentant sinner needed to feel the sting of the lash.

She caught herself moaning and let herself get louder, completely absorbed in the power of Fred’s cock. She began chanting “OH GOD OH FUCK" over and over as a cornucopia of sensation overtook her body and mind.

Lilla came hard, screaming in exquisite agony and pulling her body against him as her vaginal walls gripped Fred tightly enough to make him part of her. When her spasms passed she was again upright, grinding on his incredible cock, her arms around his head pulling his face into her tits while revelling in the thrill of his massive invasion.

Lilla cantered through realms of rare singular pleasures as her sensitivities shifted from her abdomen to her breasts to the surface of her skin. She talked to Fred, telling him what she was feeling with each phase. Gradually all of her senses began to harmonize and coalesce into the Big One.

She felt it first as a calm, all tension being drawn from her before a mysterious force built and built some more. Surging, the powerful looming tsunami already taking her breath away as she slammed herself down upon his spike again and again.

Without wind, she was unable to form words, unable even to make a sound. Her neck and face strained into a silent scream from the exquisite forces of her own body pummeling itself against a rising tide, wave after orgasmic wave of intense pleasure.

Again Lilla, overwhelmed by feelings of love when the orgasm crested and receded, began kissing Fred all over his face. She lifted her fitful cunt off and went down on him, tasting herself on his cock and relishing it, sucking him hungrily into her mouth, jamming her throat down on him, stroking his shaft with her hands, then forcing her head down on him again. This was not the controlled sex ushered by Sally. Rampant and untamed, Lilla was wilder than she ever remembered, crying tears of joy, trying with all her will to make him cum in her mouth and repay him with her love for the incredible reverberating orgasm still washing away every sin she ever made.

Soon it became evident she was succeeding. She loved that moment, that moment when she knew a man was past the point of return almost as much as the actual release. It was the moment when his balls tightened when all resolve was lost and his cock grew even stiffer and throbbed madly.

When Fred came, growling like thunder, thrusting with lethal passion, Lilla gripped his cock tightly with her hands to protect the back of her throat and let the cum flow throughout her mouth and down into her stomach. The pulsing of his cock in her grip was as erotic to her as the pulsing of it she felt in her mouth.

Lilla couldn’t stop giggling through her joyful tears as she again embedded herself onto Fred’s still pulsing staff and kissed his lips with her creamy mouth. She hadn’t felt so joyful in years.

She glanced at her watch. They had used only twenty-five minutes of her precious “alone time”.

They recovered in the bedroom lying side by side talking intimately while watching sunlight, reflected off the short windblown palms outside the window, dance on the bedroom ceiling.

At his request, goading really, she recounted sexual experiences with men in her past. In graphic detail. Using names of concealment she told him about the butcher, then the baker and the candlestick maker, .

The butcher with his short fat cock was rough and demanding. Her body responded but her mind rejected him long after friends began noticing the bruises. Through cycles of rejection and forgiveness he grew ever more abusive. A restraining order wasn’t enough, so she moved to the far-off city where her sister lived.

There she met the baker. He was a compact man, neat and tidy and fastidious to a fault, a man she could live with until when after they wed, his fastidious focus turned to her faults, real and imagined. When that happened her desire for him dried to dust and he could no longer even make her pussy wet.

The candlestick maker, her now lost lover, was a lovely man, handsome, successful and respectful. He was the husband of a woman in her circle of friends. For years, they flirted innocently until one day, their crossing paths created an opportunity to share their private perversions. He was a skilled and powerful lover who played her body as a creative cellist might taunt unique sounds out of fine wood. Lilla fell madly in love with him and him with her and they remained secret lovers over a decade until he and his wife sold their business and moved to the mountains. Ugh.

Fifteen minutes passed as she told her stories. She sat up, opened the drawer of the nightstand and retrieved the bottle of body oil. She filled the palm of her hand and turned to massage his flaccid cock and balls while kissing him and telling him how much she loved and cherished his fabulous cock.

Three more minutes and Fred was hard again, his length a slick glide rail for her stroking hand.

She rolled onto him kissing his lips constantly until she whispered hoarsely in his ear, “I am completely yours. Do anything you want to me with this wonderful cock.”

“Not many women can take it all like you do.”

“It is quite punishing and it does sometimes hurt, but I still can’t seem to get enough.”

He fucked Lilla hard and passionately in a variety of positions through multiple orgasms for the rest of the afternoon. At times their lovemaking was languid and tender, other times painfully rough with hard spanks and body-contorting hair pulling. Fred did not orgasm easily either. She was face down in a prone state of exhaustion with him lying on her back pounding into her pussy with urgent hip thrusts when he finally pulled her ass back up onto her knees with him and finished in a rage by shooting off deep inside of her as she whimpered helplessly into the pillow.

After, staring at the ceiling side by side in recovery with one of her legs draped over his, Lilla lazily drew some of the cum leaking from her up over her tummy with the fingers of one hand. The realization dawned on her that she was in the process of leaving a giant wet spot for Sally.

“So what really happened to Sally?”

“We have a friend that came down to find a place to rent for the winter and Sally went with him.”

“Him?”

“Yes.”

“Is he a friend with...”

“Benefits? Yes. We used to play with him and his wife. She passed away two years ago.”

“Oh, that’s sad. Do you think they’re...?”

“Ha, could be if he found a place but he’s staying here with us, so they could show up any minute now.”

Lilla rolled off the bed. “I’m out of time, I better get going.”

“Are you sure? He leaves tomorrow.”

“I need to get back and would be rude to leave right when they arrive. When will he move down?”

“Early December, I guess. If he finds a place.”

“Surely I’ll meet him then. What’s his name?”

“Marcus.”

Lilla had her swimsuit and coverup back on with her hand on the door handle. “Do you think you and I will have more chances for just the two of us again?”

“I don’t think so. I don’t think we should.”

“Why not?" She leaned into Fred and kissed him. “This was so good.”

“Because I’m not allowed to fall in love with you.”

Published 
Written by Jane_Awsum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments