Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust Or Love - The Conclusion

"I suspect he's been cheating, and I'm about to remind him of what he'd be giving up."

172
38 Comments 38
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second of two parts, and I suggest you read the first part before continuing. The conclusion is succinct in order to maintain narrative flow and provide a crisp chapter conclusion without overextending the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This part of the story is mostly fictitious. The audio version will be released shortly after this story is published. Thank you for being my beta reader, KeithW66!"

His breath hitches as I inch closer, the air charged with anticipation. I trace a finger down his chest, reveling in the sharp intake of breath this elicits from him. There's no turning back now, no lingering shadows of doubt — just the raw intensity of our connection.

Sliding my fingertips along the ridge of his arousal, I can feel the heat emanating from his throbbing desire. My heart races as I wrap my hand around him, savoring the weight and firmness in my grasp. His body responds eagerly to my touch as he gasps for air, his breath coming in short, ragged bursts. With each flick of my wrist and gentle squeeze of my palm, I can feel him growing harder for me.

Gone is the usual submissive role I play, for tonight I am taking control. I continue to tease and please him with my deft hand, feeling his cock grow more eager with each stroke. He gasps and moans, begging for more, but I refuse to give in too easily. I want to prolong his pleasure and make him ache for release.

With every touch, I am fueling his need for me, the desperation in his eyes leaving no doubt in his mind that he craves my touch above all else. As I maintain my firm grip on his throbbing cock, I can sense his surrender to my dominance. I continue to tease him, alternating between gentle strokes and firm grips, pushing him to the edge of ecstasy but never allowing him to fully tip over.

Does he yearn for her touch as much as he does for mine? Is his longing just as fierce and his need just as raw? This notion—the image of him aching for another—ignites a wild urge to claim him, to etch into every fiber of his being that he is irrevocably mine. As I tighten my grip, his moans grow louder, a symphony of pleasure and submission. The thought of him craving someone else's touch only fuels my desire to dominate him completely, to leave an indelible mark on his soul that no one could ever erase. With each touch, I am driven by the primal instinct to dominate and ensure that he belongs to me and only me.

The intensity of his moans and the way his manhood pulsates against my palm only fuel my desire to keep him in this state of delicious torment. To further tease him, I lean in closer and whisper in his ear how much I want him and how long I've been craving this moment. I can feel his body trembling with excitement as my words sink into his mind, arousing a primal hunger within him.

"Anna," he breathes, his voice filled with a mixture of impatient yearning and surrender. "Babe, I missed you so much. Please, don't stop."

I can sense the vulnerability in his plea, knowing that he wants me just as much as I want him. With each movement of my hand on his pulsing member, he whispers my name like a prayer on his lips, his desire growing stronger with every touch. I cling to his gaze, its fiery intensity igniting a primal longing deep within me.

My body quivers with the urge to take him into my mouth and taste his throbbing desire. Throwing off the sheets, I reveal his naked form, his hard member glistening in the soft moonlight with beads of precum dripping from its tip.

I nestle between his spread legs, staring into his smoldering eyes as my tongue dances around the tip of his shaft, savoring the intoxicating blend of his and her essence. It's always been my fantasy to have a threesome and lick her juices off of him while he watches. The bitter-sweet flavor arouses a primal desire within me, and I slide him deeper into my waiting mouth without hesitation, his arousal visible in the way his breath hitches and his grip on the sheets tightens. My soft, plush lips wrap tightly around his shaft, hungrily exploring every inch of his pulsating length. With every inch that disappears down my throat, I can feel his erection growing exponentially; it's almost too much to handle, but I eagerly fight against the urge to gag in order to take him fully.

As his soft tufts of pubic hair brush against my eager lips, I am consumed by the intoxicating scent of her feminine desire mixed with the primal musk emanating from his manhood. My thoughts race with the perverse realization that he has just been buried deep within her before being enveloped in the hot wetness of my mouth. The illicit thrill fuels a wildfire within me, driving me to lavish him with ravenous indulgence as his ecstatic moans crescendo in the air. His fingers tangle in my hair, and his firm grip spurs me on, begging for more as I expertly maneuver my mouth up and down his hardness.

Every stroke and swirl of my tongue elicits a low, guttural moan from him, erasing the memory of her as I become the focal point of his desire. With each sensual lick, I claim him as my own and take control of his thoughts and fantasies. Each powerful suck sends pleasure waves throughout his body, reminding him that he is now mine to command. His ecstatic moans fuel my desire as I seize complete control of him, using every inch of my mouth to claim what is rightfully mine, and he can only surrender to the overwhelming pleasure I offer. Every gentle nibble and flick of my tongue reinforces my dominance, rendering him powerless to resist. He is completely at my mercy at this point, willingly submitting to my control.

"Anna, stop, or I'm going to lose all control," he manages to gasp out, his voice filled with a mix of desperation and longing.

But I can see in his eyes that he doesn't truly want me to stop. He craves the intensity, the power play between us that ignites a fire within both of us. Pretending to indulge his plea, I let his cock slide out of my mouth, a wicked smile playing on my lips.

Moving on top of him with a predatory grace, I straddle his hips, reveling in the power I hold over him. The moonlight casts a halo around my naked body, giving me an almost ethereal glow. His hands reach up, aching to touch, but I gently push them back. Tonight, I command the rhythm and the space between us. In this dance, I lead, and he follows. His breath hitches as he watches me take control, his body trembling with anticipation.

The realization that she has known him as intimately as I have stirs a tempest of emotion—anger laced with an unexpected thrill. Her desire for him awakens a fierce jealousy in me, yet it fuels my competitive fire. Resolutely, I vow to emerge triumphant in this silent war for his affections and refuse to let her presence deter me from my goal. I will use this jealousy as a catalyst to push myself further and show him that I am the one who truly understands and completes him. With unwavering determination, I will fight for our love and prove that he belongs in my arms alone.

I lean down, my voice dripping with seduction, and whisper, "You're mine now."

Guiding his shaft with my hand, I position myself above him, teasingly brushing against his length. The hunger in his eyes intensifies as he desperately yearns for the pleasure I can provide. With a slow, deliberate motion, I lower myself onto him, savoring the exquisite sensation of being filled by his desire. Placing my palms on his chest, I begin a rhythmic dance with my hips, each thrust deeper and more intense than the last. As I move with purpose, there is no room for the past, no space for regret. We are here and now, and every motion is a word in the silent language we share.

The room fills with our shared moans and gasps as we lose ourselves in the intoxicating rhythm of our bodies colliding. With every movement, I can feel his need growing and his grip on my hips tightening as he surrenders completely to the pleasure I'm giving him.

"Is her pussy as tight as mine?" I ask as I grind against him, my voice filled with a mix of anger and desire.

A flicker of shock paints his features, and his body goes rigid. He utters a single word, my name.

"Anna..."

It hangs in the air, unfinished, as his voice falters. That hesitation, the stark silence following his stammer, says everything—confirming my worst fears. Nonetheless, a fierce resolve takes hold amidst the tumultuous wave of anger and jealousy that threatens to consume me. This is not the end; it is only the beginning of a game of control that I am not yet prepared to lose.

"Whose pussy do you prefer?" I demand, my voice filled with a mix of insecurity and desperation. His hesitation hangs in the air, leaving me on edge as I await his answer, hoping for reassurance or fearing the worst.

He grips my hips, stopping my movement. "Anna, please get off, and we will talk about this," he says, his voice filled with a mix of concern and caution.

"No, I don't want to talk; I want to fuck," I snap back, my voice cracking with frustration and lust. "I don't give a damn if you fucked her," I growl, seizing his hands and yanking them above his head.

His surrender only fuels my desire as my hips gyrate against his in a desperate attempt to claim back what is rightfully mine.

STALLION_COCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
STALLION_COCKTS

"You can't deny it," I tease, leaning down to brush my lips against his ear. "You're addicted to me, obsessed with possessing me. And I'm going to make sure you never forget it." I smirk as he moans in response, feeling the pulse of lust radiating from him. "She was just a fleeting taste compared to what you crave so desperately—the sweet nectar between my thighs."

My fingers trail along his chest before settling on my engorged clit that throbs for him. With each movement of my hips, I stroke my throbbing nub faster and harder, getting closer and closer to the bliss that I so desperately crave.

"Now say it," I command, staring deep into those mesmerizing brown eyes of his.

"Say what?" he asks breathlessly.

"That you want me more than anyone else," I demand.

His eyes darken with raw hunger as he finally utters the words that make every inch of me ache for him even more. "I only want you, Anna. No one else comes close."

As his words pour over me, a fiery inferno of longing ignites within me, sending waves of ecstasy through my body and causing my core to pulse with need. My heart beats furiously and I struggle to maintain my composure as my inner walls clench around his rock-hard length.

"Your cock is mine," I whisper, my voice barely audible amidst the heavy breaths and moans filling the room.

"Yes," he growls, his voice dripping with primal need.

His hands roam over my curves, igniting a fire within me as they trail along my skin, his body tensing beneath mine as our desire for one another reaches its peak. My nails dig into his chest as my hips roll against him, grinding my wetness onto his hard length. I can feel every inch of him inside me, pulsing and throbbing with want. He groans, the sound sending shivers down my spine, and I know that he is just as desperate for release as I am.

My crimson-tipped nails dig into his flesh, marking him as I give in to the insatiable desires he awakens within me. In that moment, our bodies become one, moving in perfect synchrony towards an electrifying release. Our screams of ecstasy mingle and merge, creating a symphony of pleasure as we reach the ultimate climax together. My pussy tightens around him, gripping him tightly and extracting every ounce of pleasure from his throbbing member.

Waves of ecstasy wash over us, leaving us spent and breathless in each other's arms. As we come down from our highs, we cling to each other like lovers who can never get enough. The room is filled with a comforting silence, interrupted only by our heavy breathing, and I can feel his heartbeat against my chest, a rhythmic reminder of the intimate connection we share. In this moment, there is no space for anything else but raw vulnerability.

"Anna, I'm sorry," he murmurs, the regret in his voice a tangible presence in the quiet of our bedroom. "She was nothing but a fleeting distraction. You've been so far away, wrapped in your own darkness, and I... I was just grasping for something, anything."

The ache of his confession cuts deep, a cruel echo of the ever-widening rift that had stealthily woven through the fabric of our intimacy. In the chilling shadow of my own struggle with depression, my heart had armored itself in ice, quenching the fervent blaze that once burned within. He stood steadfast by my side, but I had built walls too high for his warmth to scale. As I reflect, the revelation comes as no surprise—my retreat into the depths of my mind had left my body a mere shell in our bed, devoid of passion and connection. Pleasure had become a stranger, and I can't blame him for seeking solace in the embrace of another amid the silent screams of my withdrawal.

"I know. It wasn't fair to you," I whisper, my voice filled with regret. "I let my pain consume me, pushing you away when all you wanted was to help."

Tears well up in my eyes as I finally realize the weight of my actions. I had unintentionally shut out the one person who had always been there for me, leaving us both adrift in a sea of disconnection.

"I've missed you so much," he whispers, his voice filled with a mix of sadness and longing. "I never wanted to leave your side, but I didn't know how to break through those walls you had built. I'm here now, though, and I want to make things right."

His words, filled with genuine remorse, flicker with the possibility that we might fix things between us. When I meet his gaze, I see the same commitment and love that have always been there, despite our troubles. It won't be easy to get back to where we were, but it seems like we're both ready to try to bridge the gap that's grown between us, but to heal, I need answers.

The demand spills from my lips with a quiver, "Tell me who she is," as a cocktail of betrayal and yearning for truth courses through my veins.

He inhales sharply, as if to gather the shards of truth he's about to lay bare. "I'll tell you everything. No more secrets," he assures me solemnly. "It's your ex-girlfriend."

The confusion wraps around me, a constricting fog of disbelief. How could I not have recognized her essence and her scent? "My ex? The one who claimed she was cool with being in an open relationship, but was so possessive that she wanted me to break up with you?”

A nod from him confirms my fears. Earlier in the year, with my boyfriend's consent, I began dating her. She stepped into this unconventional equation, fully aware that my heart was already spoken for. However, as our connection deepened, the reality of our situation set in. She grew resentful of sharing me with him, her initial acceptance fading into turbulent demands for exclusivity. Her emotional upheavals, once rare, escalated—each tantrum, each outburst, chipping away at the trust... it became too much, and her outbursts were scarring.

His voice is tinged with regret as he struggles to explain. "I ran into her at the café," he confesses, his words faltering. "We got to talking, and somehow, we landed on the topic of your struggles, your silent battles with depression that you guard so closely. In that moment of shared worry, we found a common thread, and... I'm ashamed to say that led us down a path I can never take back. But I swear it will never happen again."

Unable to grasp the situation, I stare at him in disbelief. My mind races, trying to process his confession. Questions flood my thoughts, but all I can manage to say is, "The same ex who didn't want to have a threesome with us?"

"Is that really what's bothering you most right now?" he inquires, almost incredulous.

The words tumble out of me, a raw mix of bewilderment and hurt. "She knew it was my fantasy," I stammer. "And she fed me lines about how I was the only one for her and that she doesn't want to sleep with men anymore, only to go behind my back with you?"

"Oh, without a doubt, she's open to the possibility of a threesome now," he says with a smirk, but I'm not in the mood to find his comment amusing. He speaks in a hurried attempt at justification, "But that's not the point. She cares about you, and she wants to be your friend again. "

I hold his gaze, the tumult of my emotions casting shadows in my eyes. "Trusting her again feels like a mountain to climb," I confess, the tremor in my voice betraying my vulnerability. "But maybe there is something she could do to make it up to me," I suggest, the undercurrent of my words laced with the possibility of fulfilling my long-held fantasy. "And you are not off the hook either," I add, my tone firm. "There are things you need to do to regain my trust as well."

"Anything," he responds, his voice filled with determination.

"Bring her home tomorrow night," I assert.

"What?" he exclaims, his voice filled with surprise and confusion.

"You heard me," I state firmly. "Bring her home so we can all play together and fulfill my fantasy."

"I love you," he whispers. His words catch me off guard, and for a moment, I hesitate. But as I look into his eyes, I see sincerity and a genuine desire to make things right.

With a deep breath, I reply, "I love you too. Tomorrow night is the first step towards rebuilding our trust."

"Tomorrow night," he echoes, his voice a mix of determination and vulnerability. "We'll start to untangle this mess I've made."

His hand, warm and steady, finds mine under the sheets, a silent vow made tangible. In that seemingly insignificant gesture, a fragile hope kindles between us.

With a shared breath, we let the night seal our promise of healing and growth. As we drift off to sleep, the weight of past mistakes begins to lift, replaced by a glimmer of hope for our future together.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments