Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lydia, Carole, And Me.

"Sex with a married woman"

41
5 Comments 5
8.7k Views 8.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

(Based on a true story.  Names changed to protect the not-so-innocent).

We stood panting and laughing, all three of us were soaked to the skin.  As I looked towards the two girls, I noticed that underneath their soaking wet tops, neither Lydia nor Carol were wearing bras.

I just kept staring at the site of these two women.  I could not help myself.  At that moment, I was a very happy bunny, but not as happy as I would be later that day.

Let me explain the circumstances.

I had known Lydia for a number of months.  We had met at work, and we got on amazingly well.  At first, we just used to laugh and joke a lot, but soon I was visiting her at her home when her husband was working abroad.

We would play squash together and I remember she always wore a little pair of shorts which had split up the sides, meaning every time she had to stoop for a shot, I got a great view of her terrific arse.  I played a lot of drop shots during those games!

Lydia had short brown hair, a face of a cherub, and a lovely body.  She was great fun to be around.  It did not take long for me to realise I was falling for her.  However, as I said, she was married, and I did not feel it was right for me to get romantically involved with her.

Her best mate Carol became a really good friend of mine.  She was quite thin, with short blonde hair, but was sexy as hell.

Lydia was due to move out of her house to set up home in Holland with her husband, Mark, who had moved over there for work.  I was not fond of him, but hey, the feeling was mutual.

I told Lydia I would rent her house, whilst she was away.  My mate Roger and I were going to move in and share the costs.  Lydia was very happy that a couple of friends would be living in her house.  However, Mark was not too keen that one of those people was me.

A farewell party was due to take place in a couple of weeks when Mark would be back home.  Once more, he was not happy.  He did not want me invited to the party, but as Lydia said, tough shit, I was coming. 

So, how did I get to be in a house with two young, beautiful, braless women?

As Lydia was due to move house soon, she had invited Carol and me around to help with some of the packing.  We managed to do a bit, but we were not very efficient, I think the drink and the hot weather got in the way.

In the afternoon, Lydia decided she needed to water her outdoor tomatoes, and show me how to look after them.

We had gone outside, and Lydia had switched on the hose to spray the plants.  Carol and I were chatting, when all of a sudden Lydia had turned the hose on us.  Carol got the first blast, screamed, and ran inside, I had tried to wrench the hose from Lydia, but only succeeded in getting wetter.

I eventually managed to turn the hose onto her and gave her a good soaking.  She screamed and laughed and tried to escape.  I had shown no mercy until, that is, I was soaked by a large amount of water.  I looked around to see Carol holding a large, now empty jug.  She laughed like mad, until she saw my face. She then ran back into the kitchen, with me hot on her heels.

With one hand I had grabbed the jug from her.  I had my other arm wrapped around her waist, holding her in place with the other.  She was screaming and giggling, but I managed to turn the cold tap on and fill the jug.

As I lifted it up, Lydia appeared.  Carol motioned towards her and as Lydia had approached us, I threw the whole jug of water over her.  I then filled it again and did the same to Carol.

All three of us were now thoroughly soaked and the floor was somewhat awash with water.  We all laughed at the scene.

Once we had got our breath back, I could not help but stare at the two of them.  It was like a Miss wet T-shirt competition, and I was the only judge.

‘Enjoying the view?’  Carol asked.

I went a bit red and averted my gaze.

‘It’s OK, Terry. I don’t mind you looking.  Do you Lydia?’

‘No, not at all.’

I watched as their nipples became erect.  I could feel my dick starting to grow and dropped my hands to hide it.

‘Oh, dear,’ Carol remarked. ‘Have we got you excited, Terry?’

I needed to do something, but the sight of their wet tops clinging to their boobs was having an effect on me.  I was rooted to the spot.

Carol came forward and stood within touching distance of me.  In spite of the cold-water soaking, I felt my face starting to go red.

‘Have you got something to say, Terry?’ Carol asked.

I shook my head.

Lydia walked over and stood next to Carol.  They were both smiling.

‘Terry,’ Carol said.  ‘We would like you to tell us who has the best titties.  Lydia or me?’

I looked from one set of boobs to the other.  As far as I was concerned, they were both fine.

‘You see,’ Carol continued.  ‘I have small, yet perfectly formed ones, whilst Lydia here has bigger but droopier ones.  I prefer mine, do you?’

I looked from one to the other.  This must be some sort of erotic dream, surely?

‘Well?' Lydia asked.

‘To be fair ladies.  I would need to see them in the flesh.’

‘Fair dos, but only if you take your top off first,’ Carol said.

I quickly pulled my soaked shirt off over my head.

The girls then removed their tops.  Now things were getting interesting.  In fact, my dick had definitely woken up and was now standing to attention in my shorts.  Both girls looked down at my crotch then at each other, smiling.

‘Let’s do the pencil test,’ Carol remarked.

‘No. That is stupid,’ Lydia laughed.

‘The what?’  I asked.

Carol wandered off to the next room.  I looked at Lydia.

‘You are beautiful, Lydia.’

She smiled. ‘Do you like my tits?’

‘They are bloody gorgeous.’

I started to reach out to touch them when Carol returned to the kitchen.

‘Hey.  What are you two up to?’

I dropped my hands.

‘I think Terry was about to grope me.’

‘You naughty boy.  Don’t touch the merchandise until I say so.’

Carol then explained that if you placed a pencil under a girl’s tit, only a saggy one would hold onto a pencil.  Whereas, firm boobs, like hers, wouldn’t be able to keep it in place.  I was fascinated.

‘Right. The pencil test.’

Carol lifted up her right tit and placed the pencil horizontally below it so that it is slightly covered by her bosom.  She let the pencil go, which immediately fell to the floor.

‘Ta-da!’ she said triumphantly.

She picked up the pencil and handed it to Lydia.

‘Carol.  Do we really have to go through with this?’

‘Of course.  I want to show this poor specimen of a man the difference between a ripe firm breast like mine and a saggy one like yours.’

Lydia picked up her breast and placed the pencil under it.  However, when she let go of her tit, the pencil, did not move.

‘There you go.  Saggy boobs!’ Carol shouted.

Lydia removed the pencil and handed it to me.  It was warm.

‘So, which ones do you prefer?’  Lydia asked and fluttered her eyelids.

‘I’m not sure.  I will need to give them a feel.’

Without any hesitation, Carol grabbed my hand and placed it onto one of her tits.  This was becoming surreal.

I had a good grope, ensuring I tweaked her already erect pink nipple.

‘Enough already, you bloody pervert.  Grab Lydia’s tits now.’

I reluctantly let go and placed both hands under Lydia’s tits.  I weighed them and pushed them up, then grabbed her nipples, pulling them.  She let out a moan and closed her eyes as her large, brown nipples grew.

I released her nipples and turned to Carol.

‘Well.  Yes, your cute tits are beautiful to behold.  They are definitely firmer, for sure.’

Carol turned to Lydia in triumph.

‘But.  Lydia’s are bigger, with bigger nipples.  I am afraid, Carol, I prefer Lydia’s.’

‘You wanker, Terry.  I was sure you’d be happy with my lovely little titties’

Lydia started to laugh. ‘See Carol, most guys prefer bigger tits.  I told you.’

‘Oh, don’t get me wrong.  I love your tits, Carol.  In fact, if I had my way, I would play with all four of your ladies’ tits all day long.’

‘Well, you can’t.  Mine are going away now, and so am I!’

She picked up her clothes and made her way upstairs to get changed.

‘I think we need to cool down a bit, don’t you Lydia?’  I asked.

ExplosiveStuff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExplosiveStuff

‘See Carol out and I will tidy up.’

Once she was ready, I walked Carol to the door.

‘Are you annoyed with me, Carol?’

’No.  You idiot.  That was fun.  Give me a call when you get home, OK?’

She pecked me on the cheek and left.

I went back to the kitchen and found Lydia tidying up from the water fight.  She was still topless.  I called her name and she turned around.

‘Well, what shall we do now?’ she asked me.

I went up to her, held each side of her face, and planted a kiss on her lips.  She immediately responded, pushing her tongue into my mouth.  I reached around and grabbed her arse, pulling her into my now bulging cock.

She pulled away from the kiss.

‘Looks like you have a problem there,' she remarked.

‘A problem for you?’

‘Nothing that I can’t manage.’

She smiled then held her breasts up to me.  I took the hint, removed her hands, and moved my thumb over each nipple, and caressed them.

‘Pull them.  I like it when someone does that.’

I grabbed each nipple between thumbs and fingers and pulled them hard towards me.  She moaned in delight.

‘Yeah.  Just like that, Terry.’

XXX

I bent forward, released her nipples, then softly kissed each one, before kissing her lips again.

Lydia took me by the hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom.  Upon entering, she removed her skirt and knickers and stood in front of me, looking expectantly in the direction of my cock.  I took the hint and whipped off my shorts and underpants, making my dick bounce up and down.

She beckoned me over and we enjoyed a long and passionate kiss.

When we came up for air she shuffled back towards the bed, pulling me with her.  We fell onto the bed, rolling around, fondling each other.

I must admit, I was fit to burst.  All my wishes had come true.  I had wanted to make love to this beautiful young woman for months, but to me, she was persona-non-gratis.

‘Lydia.  You know I have fancied you for a very long time.’

‘Oh yes, it was obvious.  But why have you never made a move?’

‘Too scared.  Plus, you are married.’

‘Is that going to stop you today?’

‘No bloody way!’

‘Good.’

‘Well.  You may have to wait a little while.  I am afraid that in all the excitement of seeing you naked and feeling your incredible body has got me all worked up.  I won’t be able to last long.  Sorry.’

‘Oh, Terry.  Don’t worry.  I am flattered and I have a cure for it’

She sat me on the bed and knelt in front of me.  She slowly licked the length of my knob, then all around the tip, before taking my length inside her mouth.  The feelings were sensational.  She was very good at this.

However, I felt myself on the edge of orgasm very soon.  Lydia must have felt it, as she pulled away then squeezed around the base of the tip.  I watched as a drop of pre-cum oozed out, which she licked off.

Once I had settled down, she resumed the blow job.  I was loving it and took hold of the sides of her head.

She quickened her pace and very soon I was again on the edge.  I thought she had gone too far but she was able to stop me from ejaculating once more.

‘God, Lydia. You are fucking good at this.’

‘I know.  Carol taught me how to suck a man off. She is a real expert.’

I made a mental note to thank Carol for the lessons.

Lydia took me back in her mouth and really went for it.  Within a couple of minutes, I felt my orgasm rising and watched as she swallowed me down, making me explode in her mouth.  My orgasm was amazing.  I collapsed back on the bed, all my nerves tingling.

Lydia sucked and licked all my spunk off, before crawling up and snuggling alongside me.  We cuddled together for a while, just talking and enjoying the moment.

‘OK, lover boy.  My turn.’

She clambered on top of me, turned around to face towards the bottom of the bed, then pushed her fanny into my face.  She smelt divine.

I started to eat her out, slowly to begin with.  I felt her juices run down my chin and the heat from her pussy increasing.  As I sped up my licking, she started to bounce up and down a little.  Then ground her pussy into me.

I managed to get hold of her clit between my lips and stuck my nose up her pussy.  She started to grind away even more.  Very soon, she came in a gush of juices but told me to continue, as she loved being eaten out.

By the time she had come twice more, it felt like I had been at it for an hour.  My tongue was almost numb, my face was soaked.  The good news was my dick was now back up at attention.

Lydia grabbed it, gave it a quick kiss, then moved forward and stuffed it in her fanny.

She ground herself into me, then started to move up and down very slowly.  I loved it.  I took hold of her hips and started to thrust in time with her movements.  We were totally in sync.

I sat up and moved my hands up to her tits, pulling hard on her nipples.

‘Yess. Yesss!  I love it!’ she shouted out.

The pace became frantic now and she suddenly came in another big rush of juice, before collapsing against me.

‘Hold me, Terry. Hold me tight.’

I grabbed her and squeezed, feeling her orgasm still pulsing through her fanny.

Once she had calmed down, I placed her on all fours and took her doggy style.  Hard and fast.  Banging into her and almost making her fall off the bed.

She was shouting and screaming. ‘Yes. Oh yes!’

With her shouts of passion and her fanny getting all tight, I was unable to hold on anymore and I rammed into her as my spunk let rip.

‘Yes, Lydia. Yes! Fuck. I love you!' I screamed.

It was only a couple of minutes later that I realised what I had said in that moment of passion.

‘Shit. Sorry, Lydia.  I didn’t mean to say that.’

She was lying on top of me.

‘Terry, it’s OK. I know you do.’ She kissed me deeply and went still.

I thought to myself.  ‘You fucking moron.  How to ruin a great relationship.’

We both fell asleep and were awoken by the phone ringing.  Lydia went downstairs to answer it.

I heard her side of the conversation.

‘Hi, Mark.  How are you?’

‘Good thanks.  Carol was around here but has gone home now.  I am missing you,’

‘That’s a shame.’

‘Let’s not argue about the party now, Mark.  Terry is coming and that is it!  For God’s sake.  He is going to be paying us rent, we can’t tell him he can’t come.’

I came down the stairs.  Lydia beckoned me over.

‘No, Mark. Please don’t argue over it now.’

I walked up to her and kissed her neck.  She reached down and took hold of my cock, blowing me a kiss.  Then mouthed at me to get her a beer.

She came off the phone very shortly afterwards.

‘He does not like you, but I told him you are coming to the party.’

‘Lydia, if it’s going to cause you trouble, I am quite happy not to come.’

‘What?  Don’t be silly.  If Roger is going to be here, it would be a bit odd that you aren’t.  No, you are coming and that is that.’

Lydia ran a bath, and we enjoyed some intimate moments before I snuck out early in the morning before her parents turned up.

Later that day I made my way to Carol’s.

‘You made it out alive then,' she said, smilingly.

‘Yeah.  We had a chat, played some records and I headed home.’

I tried to hide my lie by drinking a cup of tea.  As I took a slurp, Carol said, ‘So, how good is Lydia at giving blow jobs?’

I choked on the drink and put the cup down, feeling my face turn red.

‘You idiot.  Lydia and I had a long chat and I know all the gory details.  Did you think she would not tell me?’

‘I was kinda hoping she wouldn’t.  But in answer to your question, she was very good, and I hear I have you to thank for that.’

She nodded and smiled at me.

PROLOGUE

The party went reasonably well.  Mark stared at me most of the evening, making sure every time I spoke to Lydia, he interrupted.

I moved into the house and enjoyed a good few months living there, before falling in love with a very beautiful local girl.

Sadly, I never made it to Holland.  I only saw Lydia once after this, as we all went our separate ways.

 

Published 
Written by DickT67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments