Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Married Whore Wants Seconds

"One time serving Master wasn't enough, she's back for more"

55
11 Comments 11
2.9k Views 2.9k
721 words 721 words

Author's Notes

"Inspired by a slut my Master and I chat with engages long enough to share her desires before disappearing into the anonymity of the internet. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The moment captured in this short story takes place after her first meet and fuck with Master and his slave. It made an impression on her."

When I arrived home after that first play date with Master and his slave, my husband was home. He was eating pizza while watching television. He wasn't expecting me to join him since I had dinner with my girlfriend Rae. Rae is Master's slave, so I wasn't lying when I told him that I'd met up with her. 

"Hey there, Hon. How was dinner with your friend?" 

"Hi, Hon, dinner was good. It was great catching up and having girl talk. The pizza smells delicious. Is it from Guantonios?" 

"Yes, it is. No hello kiss?" 

I was a little nervous. I didn't clean off my face. I could smell dried pussy, sweat and cum on myself. Still, I leaned down and kissed my husband on the lips. It felt exhilarating kissing my husband on the face with remnants of sex on my face. 

I found myself lost in reverie, recollecting every minute and second I was in the hotel room with Master and Rae.  

That night, in bed with my husband next to me, sound asleep, my hand involuntarily found its way to my pussy. No panties. My fingers rubbing my pussy lips. I close my eyes and remember the sensations of the heat from the breath of two on my neck. Master on one side and Rae on the other.  

They began their exploration of me gently. Lips, tongues, and teeth on my neck. Kisses, licks, and nips. Fingers rubbing my pussy. Master's thick fingers were a contrast to Rae's smaller slender fingers. The exterior rubbing gave way to fingers penetrating my warm, wet pussy.  

The delicious sensation of my pussy lips stretching as Master and Rae each inserted two fingers inside me and rubbed my clit as they proceeded to finger fuck me was vivid in my mind. I could feel my pussy getting wetter on my fingers as I continued to rub my clit and slide them in and out of myself.  

I was caught up in my mind fuck that I didn't realize how hard I was finger fucking my pussy. Just as my body tensed from my orgasm, I was brought back to the present by my husband's voice. 

AlaniIsMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaniIsMorgan

"Wow, you're horny this evening!" 

I gasped a little, opening my eyes and seeing my husband sitting up on his knees over me, stroking his hard cock. He took the hand I was finger fucking myself with a began licking and sucking off my pussy juices.  

"Pussy tastes as sweet as the first time I tasted you." 

He nudged my legs to spread open wider to accommodate, lowering his body and sliding his hard cock in my sticky, warm, wet pussy.  

I closed my eyes, imagining it was Master's cock filling and thrusting in me.  

"Your pussy is so warm and slick. I don't remember you being so wet." 

I closed my eyes as I felt my pussy lips being stretched open by my husband's cock. His thrusts began slowly. He teased his cock, only allowing the tip to penetrate me.  

My thoughts then went to remembering the slickness of my pussy and Rae's rubbing against each other as Master switched between us fucking our mouths. I recalled the unison of our moaning as she and I came. I realized I was actually hearing myself moan as my husband's thrusts were faster and more urgent. I knew my husband would soon be unloading his cum inside of me. 

I could feel the twitching of his cock in me as he filled me with his cream. As he pulled out, I quickly got up and began to lick his cock clean. I kept licking until the taste of pussy and cum was no longer there.  

"Wow! Licking my cock clean? This is a first! I like what a horny slut you've been tonight!" 

As I licked my husband's cock clean, my thoughts were reliving the taste of Master's cum as he sprayed his seed in the open mouths of Rae and me.  

Although my pussy was freshly fucked and filled, my hunger wasn't fully satiated. I'm craving the flavors of Master and Rae.  

 

Published 
Written by LadyL571
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments