Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masquerade, Chapter 2

"She found what she needed at last from the man behind the golden mask!"

14
10 Comments 10
9.4k Views 9.4k
4.7k words 4.7k words
The next day I kept my promise, calling her on my lunchbreak.

"Hello?" she said, answering the phone.

"Hi Tracy, it's Rick from the party," I said.

"Oh, hi Rick!" she said, "How are you?"

"Well I recovered from last night finally, so that's something!" I said.

"Yeah, that was some party, but it was fun," she said.

"Actually, I was referring to the after-party!" I said.

There was a long pause. "Oh," she said. I could almost hear her blush in her reply.

"I was wondering if you'd like to get a cup of coffee. I will be getting off work in a couple hours and I'd like to see you again. I had a really good time last night," I told her.

"I-I had a good time too," she said a bit flustered. "Yeah, I would like to have coffee with you."

"Great! Do you know the Starbuck's at 10th and Central Avenue?"

"I can find it. I know the area," she said.

"Good, how about we meet there around 4:00 then?"

"Okay, I'll see you then," she said, hanging up the phone.

4:00 found me sitting in the Starbuck's at a table facing the door. I had arrived a few minutes early because I wanted to be there when she arrived. It's a good thing I did too, because she arrived right on time. She walked into the coffee shop and I instantly saw her. I got up from the table and met her at the door.

"You look amazing!" I said as I approached her. And she did, wearing a sexy red knit dress with a sweetheart neckline that gave a good view of her cleavage while still being acceptable in public. The dress was mid-thigh length and with her dark stockings and high heeled red pumps she was quite a sight. Her blonde hair was pulled back and pinned, cascading down her back with two short tendrils framing her lovely face. Her makeup was perfection, her "smoky-eye" makeup highlighting her blue eyes and her lips a shade of red matching her dress.

"Thank you," she said, smiling and looking down. I offered her my hand and walked her to our table, smiling to myself as a few of the other men in the coffee shop stared at the beautiful creature accompanying me.

We sat down at the table and our waiter came right over. I ordered a black coffee for me and a coffee with two creamers for her. As we sat there across the table from each other waiting for our coffees we talked a bit.

"I was glad you called, Rick. I-I've been thinking about last night," she said.

"I've been thinking about it too," I confessed.

"Well I need to tell you something right up front because I don't want to lead you on or hurt you. You see, I'm married and I've never cheated on my husband before. Last night was..."

"Last night was incredible," I said, cutting her off. "Listen Tracy, what happened last night was two people who were alone got together and enjoyed each other's company. No one should be alone on at a party like that and you were there alone... well, I didn't think it was right."

"Well, my husband, Bill, is away a lot with his trucking job. Often for several days in a row. He makes pretty good money at it which is nice, but it leaves me alone a lot. And I get... lonely. Sometimes I wish he would find another line of work, but he says he's been a trucker so long he doesn't really know anything else. And that doesn't help my situation any. I still spend my days, and my nights, alone way too much," she said.

I was pretty sure I knew where this conversation was heading, but I didn't want to misinterpret her meanings. So I just gave her the regular "uh-huh" response to let her know I was paying attention and let her continue.

"We seem to be getting along well. I know I like you, and I hope you like me. I hate sounding like an insecure little schoolgirl... but I'd like to... I mean if you want to...

"What is it, Tracy? You can tell me. What are you asking me?" I said, trying to coax the words out of her.

"Dammit! This is hard! Ok, Rick, here it is - I'd like to see you again. I get so tired of sitting at home by myself. I feel like... like my life is just passing me by and I am sitting there watching it through a window. I never go any place and never do anything. Oh, this is so hard to explain! I just get lonesome and wish I had someone to talk to sometimes, someone to take me places and do things with. I'm still young and I don't want to miss out!" she said.

"I understand," I said.

"I just don't want you to think I'm a terrible person, Rick. My husband and I, well we aren't really married - not the way we are supposed to be. He is gone on his runs all the time and when he is home, he is usually with his buddies or something. We aren't close, in fact we haven't been intimate for a few years now. Last night was the first time I had sex with someone other than my vibrator in over two years. I will understand if you don't want to, of course, but I just thought..."

"Sure, I'd love to take you out for dinner sometime. Just let me know when you are free!" I said, cutting her off.

I could see the tension drain from her body. "Thank you... you don't know how hard that was for me," she said, smiling.

I reached across our little table for two and placed my hand on top of hers. "Tracy, I don't want you to be afraid to tell me anything. You were right in your assumption about how I feel towards you, and now that I know you feel likewise, I want you to feel free to talk to me about anything. If we are going to start seeing each other regularly, then we should be able to talk during our dates, right?"

"I suppose so," she said.

"What kind of a friend would I be if you had to watch every word and plan out how you are going to say things around me?" I told her.

"Thank you, Rick. I am glad that we can talk. I enjoy talking with you," she said smiling and relaxing.

* * * * *

The following weekend we decided to go out again. Actually I decided, calling her Friday at work and asking her if she had plans for Saturday. She said she didn't so I told her she did now. Tracy asked what I had in mind but I told her she would have to wait and see.

"If I don't know where we are going or what we are doing, how will I know what to wear, then?" she asked.

"Well, I will be wearing a suit, so you can use that as your guide. Dress nicely," I told her.

Saturday evening came and I showed up at her house at 5:00 like I had told her. I was dressed in my three piece suit and I had picked up some flowers on the way over. I rang the doorbell and heard her "Come in" over the doorbell intercom.

"Hello, Tracy?" I said as I came in the door.

"I'm in the bedroom. Have a seat I'll be right out!" she called from the back of the house someplace. I went ahead and stood by the couch and waited for her. She came out a couple minutes later.

"Hi, sorry about that but I wanted to be ready when you saw me. I hope this is all right for whatever we are doing?" she said.

Tracy was wearing a stunning full length halter-top dress, dark blue in color, with an empire waist and a wide rhinestone-jewelled band around the waist where a belt would be. The dress was slit along one side up to the hip and she wore silver metallic CFM heels. I stood there looking at her speechless.

"It IS all right isn't it?" she asked again, snapping me out of my stupor.

"Oh sorry, you look... damn! You are gorgeous Tracy!" I said, looking at her again. Tracy wore her hair loose that night, the blonde wavy curls falling down over her shoulder like a beautiful blonde waterfall. She wore her smoky eye makeup a little darker and added a shimmering touch up closer to her brows. She had a nice rosy blush to her cheekbones and perfect red lips. I was completely captivated and couldn't stop looking at her.

"Thank you, Rick. It's nice to have a reason for all this primping and polishing. So where are we going, I've been dying of curiosity!" she said.

"Well I thought we would start out with a nice dinner. There's this new restaurant I want to check out across town," I told her, "But first, I brought these for you."

I handed her the flowers and she looked at them and then at me. I could see her eyes beginning to tear up. Her pretty bottom lip started to quiver and she turned away from me.

"Are you ok? You're not allergic to flowers are you?" I asked.

She paused for a moment and then took a deep breath. "No, I'm not allergic. It's just... it's been so long since anyone brought me flowers. I love flowers," she said. She turned around to face me. "Thank you, Rick. Thank you for being so sweet."

I smiled at her. "Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes, just let me put these in some water first," she said, and went into the kitchen. A moment later I heard "Rick can you help me?"

I went into the kitchen and she was struggling to reach a dusty old vase in the cabinet above the refrigerator. "I can't reach the vase," she said. I got it down for her and she washed it under the sink. "Shows how long it's been since it had a use!" she commented aloud. She put water in it and placed the flowers carefully in the vase, arranging them a bit. Then the vase went onto the middle of the table. "There. That is perfect!" she said, turning to me with a wide smile.

"Those flowers are pretty, but you have them beat by a mile!" I commented. Tracy blushed and looked down, still smiling.

We left her house and I drove us to the restaurant - an elegant Italian restaurant that I had heard good things about from friends of mine. When we entered the restaurant, I was impressed with the decor. This was a classy place and I am glad we dressed up like we did. The m â itre d' seated us at a nice out of the way table and when the waiter came over, I ordered our meals. Tracy wanted the Fettuccini Alfredo, and I ordered the Pasta Primavera and a basket of garlic bread for us to share. I also ordered us a couple glasses of wine with our dinners.

We ate our meals and chatted, enjoying each other's company and the fine meal. She tried to pry out of me what else I had planned, but I wasn't giving it up. We finished eating and she decided she should go use the ladies room while I paid the check. I took care of the bill and waited for her to return to the table, then we left the restaurant.

As I drove to our next destination, she sat there quietly. Finally she couldn't take it anymore.

"Please, Rick, please... it's driving me crazy! What have you got up your sleeve?" she said, exasperated.

"Okay, I guess I can tell you now. We're going to see La Boh è me," I said.

"You mean La Boh è me, the opera?" she asked.

"Yes. It's playing here for a couple weeks. I thought you might enjoy it."

"Oh, Rick! I've always wanted to see a real opera! Thank you so much!" she said, throwing her arms around my neck, very nearly causing us to wreck! I chuckled and told her it was my pleasure and she sat back in her seat with a smile a mile wide.

We got to the theatre where the opera was to be held and found a good seat where she could get a good look at everything. With this being her first opera I wanted her to enjoy the whole experience. She was like a little girl at a movie premier! She sat there and I could see the excitement building in her. Finally the opera began and she watched the production intently. I don't think she blinked twice during the whole show! I had never seen La Boh è me either but I was having such a good time watching her enjoy it, I didn't mind. After the second act, there was a 20 minute intermission and we walked into the lobby to stretch our legs.

We were standing next to the wall, out of the way of most of the crowd. "How are you enjoying the show?" I asked. Tracy pushed me up against the wall and pressed herself to me. She kissed me hard and deep - the kind of kiss that they write poems about. I stood there with my arms wrapped around my lovely companion, savoring her kiss and her sweet perfume.

With Tracy's soft body pressing against mine like it was, I just knew that she would be able feel the hardness that she had produced. I couldn't help it - this girl would make a cadaver get a hard-on! And sure enough she moved the least little bit and my bulge pressed against her.

"Mmm...

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

is that for me?" she whispered coyly.

"Well, I was thinking after the production we could maybe go back to my place for a little dessert," I said.

"Oooh, I like that idea," she purred, kissing me again.

The lights flashed indicating the opera was about to resume so we took our seats again and finished watching the opera. But the second half would be more "interesting" than the first. Tracy had seen enough of the opera to satisfy her and my dessert idea had piqued her interest more so than the performance in front of her. She watched it, but as she did so she let me know she was thinking of something else.

As we sat there pretending to be entranced by the actors on stage, she let her hand wander over to my lap and she gave my hardening cock a playful squeeze now and then, enjoying the way it would pulse its reply. Once when it was a little quieter and she could hear me well, I leaned over and whispered into her ear:

"You know, you keep that up and I'm going to take you home and fuck you senseless!" I whispered in a low growl. To emphasize my point I bit her soft shoulder slightly. I could hear her stifled moan clearly.

Of course, my "threat" only made her play with me more. Fortunately, she was sitting so the slit side of her dress was next to me, so I was able to do a little teasing of my own. I let my fingers lightly graze the outside of her leg from the knee slowly up her thigh. Her dress was tight enough that I couldn't access her crotch well, but I was able to get to her inner thigh. I made it known that I was interested in what lay above where my hand could reach.

The opera ended just in the nick of time - I don't think either of us could have lasted much longer! Our teasing and subtle innuendos had gotten the both of us heated up and we needed to get out of there before we boiled over!

Luckily for us, the traffic was light by the time the opera let out. We made it across town and back home fairly quickly. We ran up the sidewalk and into the house as quick as we could. I no more had shut the door behind us when I spun Tracy around, pinning her to the back of the door and proceeded to fiercely devour her in an urgent kiss. The fervor of my kiss caught her off-guard and I trapped her gasp in our mouths as my tongue pushed past her teeth to find her own tongue waiting. As they played and cavorted in our mouths, my hands slid around her waist, crushing her to me.

"Oh, Rick! I need you... I need you inside me right now! Please, please take me to bed..." she gasped as our lips parted for air. But she didn't need to. I wanted to be wrapped in her warm wetness just as much as she wanted me there! I swept her up in my arms and took her straight to my bedroom setting her down to stand in front of the bed. She went to begin undressing but I caught her hands, pulling them down to her sides. I looked at her smiling and then I reached up and undid the clasp of her halter-top behind her neck. She knew then what I was up to and she let me undress her at my pace.

I lowered the top part of her dress and helped her slide it over her hips to fall down around her ankles. I gave her a hand to steady her as she stepped out of it and I hung it gently over the back of the chair in my room. I turned back to her and looked at my beautiful companion. Tracy wasn't wearing a bra because of the halter top and low cut back of the dress. Besides she didn't need one - her 34C breasts stood high and firm all on their own. Only now in her excitement, her nipples were fat and stiff like pink pencil erasers and begged to be sucked.

She wore only her panties, stockings, and heels now and she was a vision. I pushed her back onto the bed and she fell, giggling, onto the bed and crawled to the middle, laying back and holding her arms out to me. I quickly stripped and climbed into bed and on top of her. Tracy wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down into a kiss. We kissed long and deep before I moved to nibble on her ear, then down to her neck. Tracy whispered a soft moan, knowing that her "dessert" was served!

I kissed her neck, then her shoulder. I kissed along her collarbone and the notch at the base of her throat. I could feel her breath quicken. I kissed down her sternum until I reached the valley between her wonderful breasts. Knowing that both these delightful mounds required my immediate attention, I had to unfortunately start with one of them. But I made sure each of her tender orbs was equally tended to. Tracy had super sensitive nipples - a fact I found out the night of the party when we first met. Now that I had that tidbit of information neatly stored away, I took full advantage of it... chewing on her stiff buds and lavishing my tongue's affections upon them. My fingers curled into the soft pliable flesh as well, squeezing and mauling her young breasts as she arched and twisted and moaned her approval.

"Oh God, Rick... that feels so good..." she groaned. She put a hand on the back of my head running her fingers through my hair then push my mouth down harder on her aching nipple. In response I pinched the other nipple, causing her to gasp and arch higher.

After I made sure her nipples had been satisfied - at least for the time being - I moved down to care for other parts of her delicious body. I could tell there was a juicy peach just waiting to be plucked and I was hungry! But I wanted to make sure it was nice and ripe so I didn't rush things... I kissed my way agonizingly slowly down her stomach, pausing to kiss and toy a bit with her navel piercing while my hands deftly relieved the girl of her silky panties. I continued my travels downward to kiss her mound just above her screaming clit. I could tell my teasing kisses were driving her mad - her pleas and whimpers of protest were like music to my ears and served only to encourage me more.

As much fun as I was having making my little sexpot moan and squirm though, the teasing wasn't making my cock any less hard or happy. It was time to move things along. Without warning, one of my "kisses" landed square on her open juicy slit and I fastened my mouth tightly to her sex.

"Oh, FUCK, YES!!" Tracy howled and both hands grabbed my head shoving my face hard into her crotch. She raised her knees, spreading them wide and offering me more of her fruit. I find a woman who wears nothing but her stockings and "come fuck me" heels to bed to be quite erotic and Tracy was certainly no exception. And I was more than happy to be nestled there between them, enjoying eating her sweet pussy for all I was worth.

Tracy was beside herself. The whole night had been one maddening tease for her - the mystery of what we were doing, the flowers, the dinner and opera, having to restrain herself while I told her what was in store for her at my place, and now molesting her like this, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh God I'm cumming! Rick, make me cum! Please, please make me cum!" she cried. How could I refuse? I quickly shoved two fat fingers deep into her slick hole as my tongue flicked over her clit. I curled my fingers upwards towards her pubic bone, finding her g-spot and rubbing the spongy pad as I felt her thighs begin to quake. She was ready.

"Ohhhhhgoddddyyeessss!!" Tracy moaned long and loud as her dam burst. She squirted her juices forcefully out of her splashing against my mouth and pouring down her legs to soak the sheets under us. Her hips jerked almost automatically, humping the air as if it was an invisible lover. I lapped up her sweet nectar as fast as I cloud, long slow licks covering her pussy lips and flicking up over her clit. I parted her fat glistening lips with my tongue, dipping in to get every drop I could as she arched her hips upward. Her orgasm seemed to last forever but at last she collapsed back onto the bed, panting, sweating, and exhausted.

I gave her no respite, however. It was my turn to have fun and my cock wanted to release its built up pressure as well. I grabbed Tracy's nylon-sheathed legs and dragged her physically to the edge of the bed on her back. When her ass reached the edge of the mattress, I folded her legs up and over her head until her knees were beside her head and holding her ankles there with one hand, I shoved my cock fully into her drenched slit in one powerful movement. Tracy moaned loudly as I split her pussy and filled her tunnel with hard stiff cockmeat. As before, I no more touched bottom before I began pumping hard fast and deep. She may have been exhausted, but I was fresh and ready to go. As I stood there pounding her like a Texas oil well, she had little choice but to take my thrusting, moaning and whimpering as she felt my cock sliding in and out of her.

I drove my cock into her over and over, my cum-heavy nuts slapping her ass when I reached bottom and then I pulled completely out so she could feel me stab at her once more. After a couple minutes of this relentless assault, Tracy's own passions had reemerged and she reached up and began mauling her breasts, clawing at them and pulling at her nipples like she wanted to tear them off. She moaned and tossed her head back and forth like she was possessed.

I wanted to continue until I drove her over the edge again but all of the evening's events had also gotten me overexcited as well and now as I drove my spike in and out of her I could feel the mounting pressure start to top out. I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm about to cum, baby... I'm gonna cum all over those pretty tits!" I growled.

"No, Rick! Cum in my pussy baby, I want to feel you cum inside me, please cum in my pussy! Cum inside me please!" she pleaded.

I didn't know her status, but I knew I wasn't wearing a condom so I asked her, "But what about..."

"I have that taken care of, don't worry, just fill me with your hot cum..." she said again.

Well that was all I needed to hear. I shoved my cock deeper than I had been before and held myself there. With a growl that I swear came from my toes, I blasted the first jet of my hot cum deep inside her. I pumped jet after searing jet into her. As the first jets splashed against her walls, she erupted as well screaming and slapping the sheets, gathering them in her white-knuckled fists and shoving the fabric into her mouth to keep her screams from being heard. It didn't work. Our cries bounced off the walls and ceiling as we let out our passion wails.

My heavy balls pumped into her as her own pussy juices mingled with my cum to fill her and seep out around my still pistoning cock. At long last we finished cumming and collapsed in a sweaty panting convulsing heap on the bed. We laid there entwined in each other for a long time. When we had regained our wind, strength and ability to speak we moved to lay next to each other.

"Stay the weekend with me, Tracy," I said as we lay together, her head cradled in my arm and her fingers lazily tracing their way through my chest hair.

She propped herself up on one elbow and with a soft sparkling smile she looked at me. "Yes." she said in a whisper.

* * * * *

EPILOGUE:

Tracy and I have been seeing each other for a little over two years now and she has spent many nights and weekends with me. About six months ago Tracy and her husband filed for divorce. She said she couldn't keep living the lie and that their marriage was never going to improve. She wanted to be able to move on. He, in turn, admitted that he had also been less than faithful while out on the road, so they agreed to a mutually acceptable divorce settlement.

While Tracy and I haven't discussed our relationship moving forward - we are both pretty happy with the way things are for now - I am hopeful that it will in time. She has professed loving me and I responded in kind, so we know that whatever we have now is making us both happy. And that is definitely a step up from what she had!

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments