Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mooring Off Of Falmouth

"A widower, a wife, and an unforgettable night on the coast of Cape Cod"

12
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks so much for reading! Imagine being on a small boat moored off the Atlantic. The waves moving your body up and down. You feel the motion, and desire more. Tania, a married mom, takes a short vacation on a yacht to contemplate her marriage. <p> [ADVERT] </p> She will soon find herself attracted to the owner of the yacht moored next to her rental. Will a romance blossom?"

“You’re so brave, Babe. I could never do that,” said Betty, her voice crackling over a bad connection. Tania was beyond pleased. Her closest friend was subtly blessing Tania’s unconventional vacation. Despite having never sailed, Tania rented a small sloop moored off Falmouth for a few nights.

“I hope I can get through this without too much difficulty,” Tania nervously replied. According to the rental’s listing, the vacation was supposed to be easy. Simply rent the yacht and enjoy the alone time. However, the reality of the three-night stay on Cape Cod’s Atlantic coast was proving difficult. Tania hadn’t really considered the logistics such as meal preparation. She had only brought a few groceries, some wine, and a few pies that she had baked before embarking on this adventure.

She inadvertently maneuvered in front of a mirror. Although the lighting wasn’t the least bit flattering, the mirror reflected a beautiful fifty-year-old woman. At five feet two inches, Tania cut a dashing figure. Although a few pounds overweight, she was still trim. As she was the daughter of a white father and African mother, most guessed her heritage to be from the Middle East if not Latin America. Her brown eyes gave her an exotic if not mysterious quality. Although she was a late bloomer to adult relationships, she had had many would-be suitors.

She was really enjoying her call with Betty. They had been friends for over fifteen years, and neighbors for longer than that. Although they were close, Tania always suspected there was something kinky about her friend. Late nights out alone and refusals to disclose any details. Sometimes Tania wondered if Betty was having an affair.

Eddie, Tania’s son, was calling on the other line. As always, Betty was understanding and gracefully bowed out of the call. “I get it, Babe. You need to get that. Take it. Talk soon?”

Tania then answered Eddie’s call. Although he was sixteen, Eddie was not self-sufficient. He had called to ask about how to microwave his dinner. Frustrated, Tania indulged him with step-by-step instructions.

“Can’t your father help you?” she asked. Eddie indicated that his dad, Tania’s husband Mitch, had been “working” late. Of course, Tania knew that the only thing Mitch was working on was his Admin. She was aware of the rumors of her husband’s infidelity, and, after finding incriminating evidence, tended to believe such gossip was accurate.

The entitled Eddie hung up without so much as a thank you. The call reminded Tania of the reason for her time away. Mitch was the CFO of a midsize investment firm. They lived well, but the spark was long removed from their marriage.

It had been at least eight months since the couple last had sex. This was quite a sexual drought for a couple who started their relationship by fucking like bunnies. Although no dynamo in bed, Mitch was a competent lover, and Tania enjoyed their sex life. Of course, Mitch was her first and only, so she had little by which to make a comparison. Now, the only interest Mitch took in her body was to criticize her clothing choices, or to let her know she was putting on a few pounds.

Tania’s oldest child, Brie, was proving a handful. Brie was a first-year student at a rural New England college. Not a day went by when Tania didn’t worry if her daughter (who liked alcohol and partying a bit too much) wasn’t getting herself into trouble. And, of course, Eddie wasn’t the least bit ready for the world, and didn’t seem to care.

Marriage and parenthood were becoming too much, and Tania simply needed time away. She sat down for not two seconds when the boat started rocking back and forth in a jerking manner. She got up and made her way to the deck.

The yacht was unsteady. A man from a boat several feet away called over to her, but she couldn’t understand him. He rowed over on a dinghy and, with a slight accent, asked to come aboard. Naturally, Tania invited him aboard and he immediately got to work tightening the mooring lines. The boat steadied.

He introduced himself as Maxime, but stated most people called him Max. Max wasn’t traditionally handsome. He was average height, bald, with a protruding nose. However, his blue eyes made him appear sensitive. Tania found his muscular arms and broad shoulders attractive.

Max proved to be a compelling conversationalist. Tania enjoyed learning a bit more about the area and her rental. Before parting company, Max asked Tania if she was going to watch the sunset that night. She had not planned to see it, but now wanted to. Max said she could come by his boat at seven thirty and he would take her to see the best views.

Later that day, the two watched the sunset, its rays reflecting on the Atlantic. They spoke some more, and, once the night grew pitch black, he showed her a few constellations. As she left him for the evening, she felt something new. A certain amount of excitement overtook her. There was something utterly thrilling about Max. Unlike Mitch, he didn’t appear the least bit materialistic, and he had a true appreciation for natural beauty.

The following morning, she called over to him from the deck of her rental. Once she got his attention, she invited him over for homemade muffins and coffee. The two continued their conversation from the previous night before, this time disclosing a bit more personal information. Tania told him about growing up and now living in Metro West (a region west of Boston), where she went to college, and about her husband and kids.

She wanted to know more about Max. He was eight years her junior. He’d trained as a chef at the Sorbonne in his native Paris. After serving in the French military as a cook to high-ranking officers, he emigrated to the US with his wife, Celestine. He now had a boutique business catering for some extremely wealthy clients. Next month he planned to cater a wedding for the daughter of the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. The wedding was scheduled to take place at Hilton Head, South Carolina. He went on to discuss family. He had one daughter who had just finished college and was living in Georgia.

He disclosed something much more personal: he had been widowed two years ago. His wife, Celestine, had died of a medical condition that had gone undiagnosed for years. Once she passed, he decided to rent out their home on Nantucket and buy a yacht (which he named after his wife). As he spoke of his beloved Celestine, he twisted his gold wedding ring.

Tania, at this point, was also playing with her ring. Normally she was too reserved to discuss her private and innermost thoughts. But there was something about Max that made her feel safe to discuss anything. “I rented this boat to get alone time. My husband has been cheating on me for years now, and I must decide if I’m going to stay with him.”

At first, Max seemed shocked by this revelation, but he quickly recovered. “Marriage is tough. It’s a balancing act. Does the good outweigh the bad?”

“I don’t think so,” responded Tania. She looked crestfallen. Sensing the need to release tension, Max invited her to dinner on his yacht. He had caught mussels earlier and was planning to prepare moules and frites that night.

tonymuaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tonymuaa

Normally, Tania would’ve rejected such an invitation. Under no circumstances would she allow herself alone time with a man other than Mitch. But she threw caution to the wind and said she’d be delighted to join him. She then went below deck and fell asleep. She dreamed of sex with Max. She woke up and reached into the nightstand and took out her vibe to finish off the fantasy.

A few hours later, she awoke from her nap, excited about her evening with Max. She showered, dressed, and headed toward the deck. As she walked. she looked down at her left hand. She took her wedding ring off and wrapped it in a napkin, then left for her evening.

“I brought some wine, and here’s dessert,” said Tania as she handed Max a bottle of wine and one of the homemade apple pies she had brought for her vacation. He looked pleased. Tania noticed that Max had also removed his wedding ring. Was he ready to move on from Celestine?

As Max was putting the finishing touches on dinner, Tania gave herself a tour of his galley. She stopped to admire a picture hanging on the wall. It was of Max and Celestine on their wedding day. Tania thought Celestine’s looks were unfortunate. The skinny young bride had close-set eyes, thick glasses, and a long, angular nose. But then Tania noticed something. Celestine’s beguiling smile had an intangible warmth and sexiness to it. She could understand why Max was attracted to his now departed wife.

Max announced dinner was ready. He escorted Tania to the table. Dinner both smelled and tasted amazing. The mussels and frites were a delicious combo and paired well with the wine Tania brought.

Without an introduction, Tania made a major announcement: “I’ve decided to end my marriage. I’ve put a lot of thought into it, and I’ll be filing for divorce.” With a concerned look on his face, Max gave her hand a gentle brush. They sat in silence for a while. Anxious to end the silence, Tania said, “Let’s have dessert.” The mood got lighter, and the two enjoyed apple pie.

As the duo finished dessert, something strange happened. Without realizing it, Tania began holding Max’s hand, and seductively stroking his fingers. They continued their tender moment for a while before he worked up the nerve to gently sweep her brown locks off her face. As though two magnets drawn together, the two kissed.

“I’m sorry, but I cannot be the reason for a marriage to end.”

Tania assured him her marriage was over despite his presence. Reassured, Max initiated a new round of kissing; this time their hands grasped at each other’s bodies. Tania unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and stroked his chest. In return, he started undoing her shirt. The two continued to kiss as Max unhooked her bra.

Out popped Tania’s breasts. Max stared, mesmerized by her beauty. Self-conscious of her surgical scars and reconstructed breasts, she grabbed for the sheets. Before she could cover her body, Max started gently rubbing her breasts. When he kissed her again and told her how beautiful she was and how much he wanted her, she realized her angst was needless. This amazing man desired her.

They made their way over to the bed. Max continued kissing her and gently rubbing her breasts. He then worked her clit with slow, gently circular motions. She could hear the ocean, which made the atmosphere that much sexier.

Tania lay back, curling her toes as Max’s penis penetrated her. For the briefest of moments, she thought of her family. They didn’t appreciate her, so she found someone who did. Mitch had sought pleasure with another, and now she was doing the same. She sighed as Max’s cock bored deeper inside of her.

She had always been a passive lover, allowing her husband to set the pace and pick the position. But something in her snapped. She wanted sex her way. She swung her powerful hips, forcing Max onto his back. The yacht rocked back and forth. Each wave forced the lovers’ bodies that much closer. Max worked Tania’s clit with his right hand. His left hand continued to explore her body.

Tania suddenly experienced a previously unknown feeling. She cried out as she came all over her lover’s cock. Max moaned loudly. The sensation of Tania’s warm cum dripping on his most sensitive areas caused extreme pleasure. The rocking continued to thrust him deeper until he finally exploded. The feeling of his cum flooding her made Tania squeal in delight.

They cuddled for a while before Tania could feel Max’s cock getting hard and pressing against her buttocks. He started kissing her passionately before rolling on top of her. Her vagina blossomed open, allowing him to easily enter her most sensitive parts. She grabbed his buttocks as he thrust deep inside her before he came again.

Tania smiled as Max cuddled her. Within minutes the two fell asleep.

Morning came too early. Tania got out of bed and dressed. She watched Max sleep for a couple of minutes. He looked peaceful, even contented. As she was getting ready to exit the bedroom, Max awoke. “Where are you going?”

“I’ve got to get home to my family. I need to see them,” replied Tania as she looked lovingly at the man with whom she’d spent the night.

Max looked hurt. Tania sat next to him on the bed. “My marriage is failing. It’s over. But I need to give things one last try. I owe my family at least that much. I’m going to tell Mitch I know about his cheating, and I met someone else too. I think we’ll both settle on divorce, and, if I’m right, I’ll meet you in Hilton Head. I promise.”

They both arose from the bed. Max hugged her tightly, pressing his naked body against her. His eyes started filling with tears as he handed her an envelope addressed to her. They kissed one last time, and Tania began her departure.

As she made her way to the deck, she admired Max and Celestine's wedding photo one last time. She silently sent thoughts to Celestine. She prayed Celestine was at peace, and she wanted her to know that she cared for Max.

Tania made her way above deck and back to her yacht. She packed up and took the dinghy back to the dock. As she started to drive away, she stopped to take one last look at the Celestine.

She had just driven over the Bourne Bridge, after which she pulled into a rest area. She pulled out the envelope Max had given her. The letter inside read:

Dear Tania,

I’m lying awake, watching you sleep so peacefully next to me. As I’ve confided to you, my life has been lonely since Celestine’s death. But you have brought back feelings that I feared were lost forever. We’ve only known each other for a short while, but I feel very strongly about us. Will you come with me to Hilton Head? With a heart full of love, Max.

She stared at the letter for a short while, contemplating its meaning. She then picked up her phone and started to compose an email to Mitch. She titled her note: Things need to change ASAP!

Published 
Written by Experinceisfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments