Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother's Girl: Part 2

"She was my brother's girl, but her body was mine"

18
4 Comments 4
30.1k Views 30.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
Maddie and I get closer...a lot closer

A week ago, I’d had what could only be described as the most intense sexual experience of my life with the hottest girl I’d ever seen. The fact that the girl in question was my brother’s girlfriend left me feeling a little guilty, but I told myself that she was only with him by virtue of a few minutes’ distraction on my part, plus we hadn’t really had sex – sure we’d touched each other, intimately, but we didn’t actually fuck. Yes my cock had come into contact with her pussy but there had been no penetration. Hell, I hadn’t even kissed her. With those very flimsy rationalizations running through my mind I went about my days trying not to think about her, or what had happened.

And that was difficult. Maddie was around all the time, and it being late summer, she was always dressed in as little clothing as possible. Cutoff shorts that barely covered her ass, bikinis, tight little tops stretched across her DDs and cut low enough to show off a great deal of magnificent cleavage. And I had good reason to know just how magnificent her breasts were; just a few days before, I’d had them in my hands. And despite my best efforts, I couldn’t stop thinking about that day. I went to bed every night jerking off to thoughts of her, and when I fell asleep, I dreamed about her.

The weekend after our little non-sex sexual interlude, we had a party at the house. Our parents were out of town for the weekend, so we’d invited a few people over. The grill was going, music was playing, there were girls in bikinis frolicking in the pool and on the deck, but I only had eyes for Maddie. In her little pink bikini, she put all the other girls to shame. She was a hothouse flower in the middle of a field of ferns. I flirted with some of the other girls, but my gaze kept returning to her. Not for the first time, I wished to myself that I’d gotten to her first. I wished she were mine.

As the day wore on, my brother kept throwing back beers. We were a lot alike, Mark and I, but one way in which we differed was that he had much more of a taste for booze than I did. By late afternoon he was hammered; by the time evening rolled around, he was absolutely gone. When he disappeared into the house around 8:30 or so and didn’t come back out, Maddie and I decided it was time to start wrapping things up. We thanked everyone for coming, I pocketed a couple numbers handed to me by some of the girls, and then it was just us.

“You made out like a bandit,” Maddie joked as we cleaned up the empty cups and paper plates left around the yard. “What did you get, three or four phone numbers?”

“Something like that,” I replied.

“Gonna call any of them? That girl Kelsey, maybe? She really digs you.”

“Maybe,” I said noncommittally. “We’ll see.”

“Oh come on,” said Maddie. “She’s cute, she’s bubbly, and did you see the booty on her? I know how much of an ass man you are,” she said teasingly. “And she’s got one hell of a nice ass.”

“True. But it’s not as nice as yours,” I said with a grin. Maddie simply smiled.

We finished cleaning up and she went into the house while I covered the grill. She came back out a few minutes later, having covered her bikini with a pair of cutoff denim shorts and a loose t-shirt that hung off one shoulder. She had a disgusted look on her face. “Ugh, I can’t believe this,” she said in an exasperated tone. “Mark’s passed out. Again.”

I shook my head. “One of these days we’re going to have to have a talk with him about this shit. I mean, he doesn’t drink that often, but when he does...”

“He gets hammered and passes out and leaves his girlfriend pissed off and without a ride home,” Maddie finished.

“Pissed off maybe,” I said, “but not without a ride home. Come on, help me finish up and I’ll take you home.”

Maddie smiled at me and helped me close down the umbrellas over the patio tables. “Thanks, Dave. You’re really sweet. I’m so glad you like me.”

“What’s not to like?” I asked.

“Well, after how things worked out, with me ending up with your brother and all, in this type of situation most guys wouldn’t be as cool about it as you are. I’m really glad you’re ok with me.”

“Maddie,” I said, stopping what I was doing and looking into her eyes, “you know I wish things had turned out differently. But I’m not mad at you for how things turned out. It’s not your fault.” She said “Thank you for that,” and reached out and squeezed my hand. A bolt of electricity shot up my arm when she touched me. When her pretty blue eyes widened ever so slightly, I knew she’d felt it too.

We finished up, she grabbed her purse, and we got in the car. As I drove her home, she was very quiet – not her usual talkative self. I glanced over at her and saw a look on her face that prompted me to ask her if anything was wrong.

“Yes, something’s wrong,” was her answer.

“Feel like talking about it?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she said. “I mean, I want to, but after what happened between us last weekend, I don’t know if...”

“Maddie,” I said, reaching over and taking her hand. “Whatever happened between us, you can talk to me. It’ll stay just between us, if that’s what you’re worried about. Hell, if anything, what we did last weekend ought to prove more than anything that stuff can stay just between us.”

“True,” she said with a rueful smile. She chewed her bottom lip for a moment, then sighed and said, “I’m really, really upset with Mark.”

“You should be,” I said. “He got blasted and passed out on you. How many times does this make?”

“It’s not just that,” she said. “If it was just that, it would probably be ok. But for him to do it today...”

“Why, what’s today?”

She turned to face me. “Tonight was going to be the night,” she said. “I decided I was ready to take things to the next level, and I wanted to do it tonight. I was going to wait until everyone was gone, take him upstairs, light some candles, and finally have sex with my boyfriend. But instead, he decided that getting drunk was more fun than having sex with his girlfriend.”

“Wow,” I said. “Yeah, I can definitely see how that would make you angry, Maddie.”

“I’m more than angry. I’m furious. And about three seconds away from breaking up with him.”

“Wait a sec,” I said. “Don’t make any decisions while you’re this pissed off.”

“Oh you don’t even know how pissed off I am,” Maddie shot back. “I planned this all week. I’ve been looking forward to this for days. I’ve been horny all damn day thinking I was finally going to get laid, but no. Your brother decided to leave me hanging. If I had balls, they’d be blue right now.”

I couldn’t help myself – I laughed out loud. “It’s not funny!” Maddie said. “I really wanted to get laid tonight and now I’m not going to and I’m angry and frustrated and horny as hell. Pull over.”

“Um, what?”

“Pull over,” she repeated. She lived on a cul-de-sac in a ritzier part of town; each street was like it’s own little enclave surrounded by woods and greenery. There were lots of wooded areas and back roads that were completely out of view of anyone passing by, and we were passing one of them now. “In there.”

“Uh, sure, if you want,” I replied. I figured she was just frustrated and wanted to walk the rest of the way home to let off some steam.

That wasn’t what she had in mind, though.

I pulled into the little back road, figuring she was going to get out. Instead, she said “Shut the car off.” I looked at her questioningly, but she just repeated “Shut the car off” in a determined tone. I did so.

She undid her seatbelt and slid over to me, running her hand across my chest, reaching for the seat controls. She lowered my seat back with one hand, unbuckled my seatbelt with the other, and straddled me. My eyes went wide and my dick immediately sprang to attention. “Maddie,” I stammered, “what are you doing?”

“I’m horny,” she breathed. “I need you to take care of me.”

My hands found their way to her waist. I wanted to push her away but found myself pulling her closer. “Maddie,” I whispered as her lips came close enough to mine that they were almost touching. She pulled her loose-fitting t-shirt up and off, ran her hands up my chest, then reached around and untied her bikini top, taking that off too.

LaurenNewton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenNewton

She ran her fingers through my hair then leaned in against me, pressing her bare breasts against my chest. Her lips brushed my earlobe as she whispered “I’m horny, Dave. I need to get off.” Her hips moved beneath my hands as she ground herself against my bulging hard-on. Her lips grazed my neck, kissing it lightly, then she whispered “get me off, Dave, take care of me like you did last weekend...”

My hands, completely on their own, were caressing her bare back, gliding over her silky smooth skin. “I can’t,” I said in a husky voice. “Maddie, I can’t...”

“You want me,” she said softly.

“Yes,” was my barely audible reply.

“You know I want this,” she said.

“Yes,” I again replied.

“Then give me what I want,” she said softly but firmly, then tugged at my shirt. Despite my better judgment, I raised my arms so she could pull it up and off of me. Her tits pressed against my bare chest, lighting a fire inside me that I couldn’t deny. I reached down, grabbed her perfect peach of an ass with both hands, and pulled her against me, hard. My lips came down on her neck, kissing her bronzed skin lightly as she was doing to me. She gasped, her fingers tightening in my hair.

My dick was hard as a rock as she gyrated her hips, dry humping me like we were teenagers in the back seat of a car...which, the part of my mind that reveled in the absurd, we actually were. Except in the front seat.

I squeezed and kneaded her ass, pulling her up and down the length of my bulging cock. I could feel the mound of her pussy through our shorts. The heat coming from her was palpable. Our foreheads rested against each other as we looked, stared, into each other’s eyes, each knowing what was coming, each wanting it to come.

She sat up as much as she could in the confines of the front seat – this is where her being 5’1” came in handy – reached down and undid my belt, then unbuttoned my shorts and pulled down my zipper. I, in turn, undid the buttons on her shorts. She pressed herself into me, laying flat so I could tug her shorts down her shapely legs. I lifted my ass off the seat so she could do the same to me. It was a little ridiculous, given the limited space we had to work with.

“Let’s get in the back,” she said. Instead of getting out of the car and getting in the back door, though, she simply climbed over me, her breasts and then her crotch and legs dragging up the entire length of my body, until she slipped over me into the back. I rolled over and followed, then reached down to hit the seat control to put the seat back up so we had more room.

We finished taking our shorts off, then she reached for my dick and pulled it out of my boxers. By now it was stiff as a board and throbbing in her small, cool hand. With a fingertip, she scooped up a bit of the precum that was oozing from the tip and brought it to her lips. Her smoldering eyes were locked on mine. I pulled her against me again, reaching for her bikini bottoms. They were the kind that instead of having a solid waist, had ties on each side. I untied both and pulled them off. We were both completely naked and filled with lust.

She climbed atop me again, tossing her hair to the side. It was unbelievably sexy. Her steaming cunt bathed my cock in waves of heat as she lowered her slit to press it against the length of my aching hard shaft. I could feel her erect clit against the underside of my cockhead. Again she wrapped her arms around me, pressing her breasts into my chest, burying her face in my neck, and began to grind against me.

Her slit rode back and forth, up and down my shaft, her breath hot against my neck as she panted and moaned softly. I grabbed her ass, squeezing hard, pulling her tighter against me. I slid my hands up the slender curves of her body until they cupped her breasts, lifting one to my mouth. I circled my tongue around the nipple, flicking it over that rigid little button, then taking it between my lips and sucking it, nibbling, then kissing the bare skin of her breasts and working my way over to the other.

She gasped and pressed her tits into my face, pressing her cunt even more firmly against my cock. Her nails dug into my shoulders as her hips moved faster and faster until she went rigid, cried out with pleasure, and came against my cock, her legs shaking.

She rested against me for a moment then stirred. I hadn’t come yet and I wasn’t ready to. If we were going to play, I wanted to enjoy it. I took her in my arms and flipped her over so her round, ripe ass sandwiched my cock. She lay her head back on my shoulder, looking up at me with her smoky blue eyes that went wide when she felt my hand sliding up between her thighs. She started moving her hips, humping my cock with her ass while my fingertip found her clit and started caressing it. She closed her eyes and moaned even louder, gasping when she felt two fingers sliding into her wet cunt. I fucked her pussy with my fingers, my thumb pressing firmly on her clit, the other hand cupping her chin, tilting her head back so I could kiss her neck in earnest. It didn’t take long for her to cum again, her body shaking, her pussy soaking my fingers, her husky voice calling my name.

When her orgasm subsided, she turned to me. I was still hard as a rock and hadn’t cum yet. “What about you?” she whispered, her voice shaky. “I want you to cum for me.”

“Got any ideas on how to accomplish that?” I asked playfully.

“As a matter of fact, I do,” she whispered, grinning mischievously. She turned me so I was laying across the back seat, then slid downward and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. By now it was wet and slick with my precum and the juices from her pussy, so she stroked it slowly but firmly. I tilted my head back and moaned “Oh sweetheart,” as she wanked my cock.

When I felt her lips against the underside of my cockhead I sat bolt upright, taking in the mischievous gleam in her eyes and the naughty little smile on her lips as she kissed her way down the length of my cock, all the time stroking me nice and slow. When she reached the base, she stuck out her tongue and dragged it slowly up the length of my shaft, making me shiver with pleasure. She kissed the tip of my dick then ran her tongue-tip around it before returning to the base and again running the flat of her tongue slowly upwards from root to tip.

That set me off. I cried out “Oh ,fucking hell, Maddie, honey!” as my shaft pulsed, my balls tightened, and the first hot sticky rope of jizz spurted from my cockhead. My cum shot out onto her pretty face, then she aimed my cock between her lips, resting the tip on her tongue, and took rest of my load into her open mouth. The whole time her beautiful eyes were looking up at me, sparkling with desire and satisfaction. With two fingers she scooped my spunk from her face and then licked them clean, looking me right in the eye as she closed her mouth around her fingers and swallowed my cum.

I reached down and pulled her up to me so she was laying atop me. She rested her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. “Thank you,” she said. “Thank you for taking care of me, Dave.”

I took a moment to respond. “It’s pretty obvious there’s something between us, Madds,” I said.

“Yeah,” she said. “Something physical. Something intensely sexual. I won’t feel bad about it. If your brother doesn’t want this, then I’m happy to give it to someone who I know does...especially when I know you want me as much as you do.”

“He wants you,” I said. “I know he does.”

“Not as much as you do,” she said, raising her head to kiss my jawline.

“I don’t know, baby,” I said. “Maybe he does want you the way I do. He’s just an idiot.”

She chuckled at that. “Then it’s too bad he’s an idiot, because if he doesn’t stop being an idiot I’m going to leave him for his brother. Who’s not an idiot. And who knows how to satisfy me like nobody ever has before.”

At that I looked down at her, surprised.

Her gaze was even as she said “You make me cum harder than I’ve ever cum before.”

My male ego puffed up a lot at that and she could see it in the huge grin on my face. “Don’t get all egotistical on me. You shouldn’t even be making me cum in the first place. We shouldn’t even be making each other cum in the first place.”

"I know,” I said. “We just can’t help it. Around each other...”

“Around each other, we turn into animals,” she said slyly. “Animals who can’t keep their hands off each other.” Her fingers dug into my sides when she said this. In response, I slapped her ass, then squeezed it.

Then I sobered. “Seriously, though, Madds, we can’t keep doing this.”

“I know,” was her answer. “But will we be able to stop?”

"I don’t know,” I said. “I don’t know.”

Published 
Written by OlDirtyBastid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments