Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hot Little Sister-in-Law, Epilogue

"I was not supposed to have an epilogue story to tell, but it just happened."

52
18 Comments 18
16.4k Views 16.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Since writing my first story about my “hot little sister in law,” I decided to write the second chapter to our illicit affair.

Although Sandra and I have been married for many years and although our marriage is rock solid and strong, her younger sister, Tandra has unexpectantly inserted herself into my life in a bold way. Tandra has always had designs on hooking up with me, and after her divorce, she didn’t hold back.

So, when Sandra and I had a dry spell, where neither of us were meeting each other’s needs and sexual appetite, Tandra took full advantage of the situation. I had not planned on succumbing to the temptations, but Tandra did not hold back.

One weekend, Sandra told me that she was going off to a ladies’ retreat with some church friends. Tandra, who had spent some time in our Dallas suburban mansion after her divorce, called and asked if she could use the backyard pool for some tanning and relaxation. It was a perfect set up for Tandra.

Sandra was not gone an hour, when Tandra called and said she was on her way over. I had some work to do, so I told her that I would leave the front door unlocked and that she could simply let herself in.

Tandra called out my name when she arrived to let me know she was present.

“I’m in the office,” I yelled back.

Tandra appeared in the open doorway to my office. She was stylishly and comfortably dressed in gym shorts and her trade-marked, two-sizes-too small- form-fitting t-shirt that showed off her best assets. She hand-brushed her long blonde hair back over her shoulder and said she was heading out to the pool. She asked if I would like to join her.

I politely declined.

About an hour or two passed and I decided to check on my sister-in-law. To my surprise, I found her laying totally naked, on her stomach, on a chaise lounge, poolside. I stood in the dining room, looking through the sliding glass doors for quite a few minutes, simply mesmerized by her beauty. Oh, Lord.

I retreated to my study, feeling guilty and ashamed of myself for lusting after my wife’s younger sister. This simply was not me. I tried to refocus on my work, but it was difficult.

I movement caught my eye and I realized that Tandra had come in the house.

“What’s up?” I asked from my study.

“I had to pee,” Tandra declared. I listened as she made her way into the guest bathroom and closed the door, which I found a bit unusual given her blazon show of nudity at the pool. I heard the toilet flush and the door open.

“Do you still want some accompaniment at the pool?” I asked.

Tandra appeared in the doorway to my study, sporting her itty-bitty bikini that barely covered the important parts.

“Sure,” Tandra replied, “I was wondering if you were going to simply ignore me all day.”

I reassured Tandra that I was not intentionally ignoring her.

I slipped into the bedroom as she headed back to the pool. I changed into my swimsuit and headed out to the pool.

I pulled a chaise lounge up next to where Tandra was seated, her earbuds firmly planted into her ears, her oversized and stylish sunglasses propped up on her head. She smiled her approval and proffered a wink as I sat down on the chaise lounge.

I grabbed a bottle of tanning lotion that she had brought with her and liberally applied it to my legs, abdomen and my neck, shoulders and arms as Tandra sat and watched in silence. After sitting the bottle down, she Tandra asked if I would mind placing some of the lotion on her backside.

Before I could say anything, she flipped on to her stomach cradling her head in her crossed arms.

I spilled some of the tanning lotion into the palm of my cupped hand and quickly spread it across her shoulders and her back, stopping at the edge of her bikini. I started to sit down, when she Tandra told me I had missed her legs.

I placed some more of the lotion in my cupped hand and started to play it to the back of her shapely legs, starting below the knee.

“My butt too,” Tandra added, spreading her legs to tease me.

I was hesitant to go there, but Tandra simply said, “We’re adults. Don’t be like a teenager.”

So, I liberally applied the tanning lotion to Tandra’s upper legs, slipping my fingers dangerously close to the edges of her bikini bottoms. I could see a little wet spot that had formed between her legs on her bikini bottoms. I could tell that my touches were having an erotic affect. I had to be careful. As I got closer to her cute little ass, she hummed and said,

“I like your touches.”

“Behave,” I politely scolded Tandra. “You are being provocative.”

Tandra raised her head and looked back at me as I stood beside her.

“You’re the one putting your hand on my ass, and I am being the provocative one?”

“You know what I mean,” I argued back, sitting down the lotion, and retaking my seat beside her.

A few minutes passed without either of us saying a word. Tandra reached behind herself and pulled on the tie to her string bikini, allowing it to fall to the side of her chaise lounge chair. She also pushed her bikini bottoms downward, exposing more of her cute little tush.

“You might as well take it all off,” I off-handily commented. As soon as the words fell out of my mouth, I knew I was in trouble.

“I’d be happy to,” Tandra replied, shifting on the chaise lounge to remove her bikini top. She then sat up, facing me, her perfectly formed 36-D cup breasts on full display, and said, “I don’t like tan lines.”

She stood up and unceremoniously stripped out of her bikini bottoms, revealing a freshly clean and shaved pubic area. She stepped out of her bikini bottoms and reclaimed her seat on the chaise lounge beside me, completely and unabashedly, fully naked.

“You are unbelievable,” I said.

“We’re adults,” Tandra replied. “You should be able to handle a little adult nudity.”

I did not say a word at this point.

Tandra then decided to jump in the pool to cool off. She asked me to join her, but I declined.

“Spoilsport,” she declared from the pool, her arms crossed as she leaned against the edge of the pool deck, only her head and shoulders visible to me.

I watched as she made her way to the end of the pool and used the steps to exit, the pool water steaming off her lean and athletic body. She toweled off, standing right next to me, and then she reclaimed her seat, once again, going supine on her stomach.

She rolled over at me and asked if I would mind re-applying the sun tanning lotion.

Please Lord, help me.

I spilled a liberal amount of the tanning oil into my hands and began to reapply it to Tandra’s sun-splashed soft skin. I had unabated access to her ass, as she was completely naked. The tanning oil ran off her ass and between her legs, which she once again parted, allowing me an unimpeded view of her shaved pussy. I could easily see how turned on she was getting by my touches. She also began to hum her approvals as I worked my hands and fingers along the inside of her tanned thighs.

RosieMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosieMoons

I gently and intentionally slipped my fingers along the outer edges of the fold to her vagina, just to gage her reaction. She raised her head slightly and looked back at me, in silence.

“Sorry,” I quickly proffered.

“No, you’re not,” Tandra shot back. “You know you like it.”

I had to be honest. Being able to rub my hands over Tandra’s tight little body, was exhilarating. I was hard as a rock and there was no denying the attraction I was feeling.

“I better behave,” I shot back.

“I like it when you don’t,” Tandra quickly argued back.

“Please behave,” I countered, shifting my hands back to her cute little bubble bitt.

“I can’t,” Tandra replied, quickly flipping on to her back as I poured more lotion into the cup of my hand.

“Do my front,” Tandra instructed, looking up at me. Oh, Lord!

I dribbled the lotion on to her exposed boobs and smiled.

“Come on,” Tandra instructed. “You have to rub it in.”

So, I worked my hands and fingers across her boobs, gently rubbing on the lotion, her nipples hardening in the process to my touches as she hummed her approval.

“Now, do my abs and my legs,” Tandra instructed.

“You are being intentionally mischievous,” I noted, spilling the tanning lotion on to her flat stomach.

“Keep on going,” Tandra instructed.

Tandra bean to self-spread the tanning lotion on to her abdomen and downward towards her pubic area, as I stood and watched. She eased her fingers along the sides of her thighs and her pussy, spreading her legs open and looking up at me to gage my reaction.

Oh, Lord!

“We’re both adults,” Tandra remarked.

“You keep saying that, trying to excuse they obvious,” I replied.

“Yes, I do,” Tandra shot back. “And as an adult, I have adult needs, as do you.”

I was fighting a losing battle.

Tandra took note of the bulge that had formed in my swimsuit.

“Would you like for me to take care of that?” she asked, her eyes locked on to my swimming shorts.

There was no way for me to deny the obvious.

“I don’t know if we should go there,” I shot back.

“We’re adults,” Tandra replied. “We have adult needs. We take care of each other.”

Her reasoning, as shallow as it was, sounded plausible and excusable. I was still hesitant.

Tandra swing her sexy legs around and sat on the edge of the chaise lounge, mere inches from where I was standing and stationed in front of her.

“Come on,” she beckoned. “You need it and I need it.”

Damn.

She reached out and looped her forefingers into the sides of my swimsuit and pulled my swimming suit trunks downward, until my tool was in full view. I watched as a smile crossed her face and she gently took my tool in hand to study it.

I gently placed one of my hands on the top of her head and stepped in closer to where she was seated. Tandra leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on the end of my tool. She looked up at me and smiled in silence.

I watched as she gently inspected my tool and massaged my testicles, before slipping her lips over the end of my cock and working it into her mouth. Oh- my Gawd!

She licked and kissed the length of my shaft, playing particular attention to my g-sot where the foreskin was folded back. My thighs quivered.

“Don’t come in my mouth,” she instructed. “I want you to cum inside of me.”

Say what?

I would have been happy with the simple blow job, but Tandra wanted more. I was more than happy at that point to oblige her every wish.

I pulled Tandra up and into a standing position, my cock pressing against her abdomen. We kissed and I knew at that point, there was turning back. Tandra was going to be mine.

I pushed my swimming trucks down my legs and stepped out of them. I took Tandra by her hand and pulled her into the house and to the master bedroom.

She eagerly joined me in the bed that normally would have been only used by Sandra and myself. But Sandra was not in the picture. Tandra lay on her back and spread her legs, welcoming me to her passion.

I slipped my mouth on to Tandra’s sweet little shaved vagina, working my tongue and fingers along her hooded clit, eliciting strong moans of approval from Tandra. Tandra balled up her fists and pounded on the bed and the first wave of many, went through her while I orally pleasured her. She was practically out of control.

We repositioned ourselves so she could take equal advantage of orally pleasuring each other, but that didn’t last long, as she instructed, “Let’s do this!”

I hovered over Tandra, looking down into her blue eyes, the tip of my tool resting against her. I felt her grab my tool and work it gently along the edges of her vagina. Then, as I looked down at her, waiting for what we both needed and wanted, she hand-positioned my tool into the perfect spot for me to enter her. I was more than ready, and so was she.

I could feel the warmth and wetness of her vagina encircling my tool, the walls of her vagina clamping down on my tool, then releasing. Oh, Lord!

My pubic bone met hers. I leaned down and thrust my tongue deep inside of her wicked little mouth, robbing her of any breath she might have had left.

My thighs quivered. Suddenly, her vagina was flooded with her womanly juices. I tried to get in some meaningful pumps, but I could not hold back. I shot my load as hard and forcefully as I could, emptying myself deep inside of her.

Tandra’s eyes widened.

“I can feel you cuming,” she declared. “Give it to me, baby!”

I wanted to pull out, fearful that we were making a family, but it was too late. I quickly apologized and told Tandra I should have been more careful.

“Oh, hell no,” Tandra replied. “This is all my doing. I’ve been wanting you for a long time.”

I asked if she was on birth control and was relieved when she said “Yes.”

I grunted out a few meaningless and sloppy pumps, until Tandra said, “Baby, we’re done.”

But I did not want to be done.

Tandra smiled as I pulled out and rolled on to my back. I stared up at the ceiling, confused and bewildered. I had just had sex with my wife’s sister.

Tandra rested her hand on my chest.

“Don’t let it bother you,” Tandra said. “We both needed this.”

Her words, while soothing and meaningful, just did not ease the confusion I was feeling. That would not happen for a while.

Tandra eventually taught me how to really enjoy sex. I looked forward to our special times together. She provided to me, things I needed and things that Sandra could not and would not provide, plus she had an insatiable appetite for sex and that, I liked a lot.

Sitting by the pool wring this has been cathartic. I have called Tandra and asked her to come by and proof my story. I hope she likes it and I hope she does not mind me telling it and sharing it.

Post script- We didn’t get this proofed for several hours. Damn skinny-dipping has its hazards.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments