Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Love Of Waifs

"My love for waifs"

32
7 Comments 7
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I’ve always had a thing for small skinny women. As such, my wife is only 5’ tall and never saw the high side of 100 pounds. That having been said they can’t look too young though. I want to know that I’m with a woman and not some child.

The first woman that I played with that met my true desires was 15 years my senior. Seeing her on her knees before me with my eight inches of cock in her face became permanently etched into my brain. From then on I knew who and what my partners would be.

Recently we hired a local babysitter for our son. Her name was Betty (“Bet” for short) and she was a graduate student at the university. At 4’10” I towered over her. During the day she would wear a bikini out at the pool. The tiny bikini clearly showed how flat her stomach was. The top barely fitting her firm “B” cups. Conservative but leaving little to the imagination.

One day I came home early from work to find Bet at the house. I knew my wife and son were out of town for the next four days and was surprised to see Bet. She told me that she didn’t think I’d mind her getting in a few rays at the pool.

She was wearing a very different bathing suit this time. While it was still a bikini, it left almost nothing to the imagination. The bottom was really only a thong and the top only covered her stiff nipples. The material was also very sheer. I could tell that her pubic mound was nothing more than a landing strip.

I could not help but notice the very pronounced camel toe. Her pussy lips were very pronounced. I was so lost in the moment that I didn’t hear Bet calling my name until she did so for a third time. “Jon, do you have some bottled water?” she repeated.

“Actually, do you have any wine?” she pleaded.

I got a bottle of wine and two glasses. As I handed her the glass she almost downed it fully. “Oops, I didn’t mean to do that.” I refilled the glass and decided to change out of my office attire. My cock had taken a very prominent position in the front of my pants. I had hoped the respite of not seeing her in her bikini might let it deflate a bit.

I took a quick shower and as I was about to get out, I heard a sound outside of the bathroom. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out to investigate. Damn did I get a surprise! Bet was on the bed totally naked. A wicked smile across her face.

“Don’t you like it? I see how you look at me," she coyly asked.

My cock had quickly caused a tent out of the towel wrapped around me.

Her knees were spread wide and her hand dropped between her thighs. As two fingers opened her labia she spoke to me, “You know you want to be inside this.”

Without any thought to consequences I crawled upon the bed and brought my face to her pussy. The aroma was strong and intoxicating. Nothing could have pulled me away from my need to taste her at that moment.

I looked down at how fully engorged the lips were. I could see the moisture being rapidly created. It flowed down past her rosebud onto the sheets below. I dipped my tongue into that moisture and heard her quickly inhale. She had a sweet and addictive flavor.

I began lapping at her pussy. I would travel from her nether hole up to her hooded clit and then back again. Each time would cause a little gasp and her hips to spasm.

As my tongue would travel between her large and distended pussy lips they would attempt to grasp my tongue. They clearly had a mind of their own.

Soon her hips were in full rocking motion. She was attempting to gain the most stimulation of my tongue. I looked up to see her firm breasts swaying in rhythm to her moans. Sweat forming on her brow. Hands slithered down to direct my ministrations. Her head had begun to roll from side to side.

As the tip of my tongue made contact under the hood of her swollen clitoris, she gave out a loud scream, "Fuucck!"

Her hips began to violently convulse. Her back arched and thighs clamped shut. My head was trapped against her flooding pussy. I lapped up what I could until her body began to calm down.

Once I had extricated myself from her grasping thighs, I rolled to her side. I gave her a moment to recover before pulling her nymph-like body on top of me. Reaching down I placed my cock between her notch.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS

The head of my cock standing up high above her slim hips.

Soon I felt small movements from her hips. She had begun to rub her pussy against my cock. I couldn’t say it was “dry-humping” as her pussy was flooding with excitement. She was totally lubricating my cock.

She slowly began to lower her body towards the foot of the bed while raining light kisses in the trail she was making. I watched as her small hand grasped the base of my cock leaving a large gap where she couldn’t fully wrap around it. The head rubbed against her forehead.

I watched as her tongue snaked out and bathed the underside of my cock. The feeling was incredible. Little by little she continued to slather her saliva until it was fully coated. She opened her mouth to draw my cock in and the mushroom barely fit. I felt her tongue rubbing just under the head. I couldn’t remember when the last time it felt this good.

Her small hand began to stroke up and down my cock as she circled the cock head with her tongue. At this rate I was going to flood her throat with my seed. I had other intentions for this nymph.

I pulled her off my cock. There was a look of anger for taking her away from her task and wonder as to why I would take her away from something she knew I was finding great pleasure in.

I lifted her onto my face. I wanted to be sure that her pussy was well lubricated for what was to occur. Her weight was that of a feather as I held her high above me. Her thighs were soaked with the juices gushing out of her pussy. I could see her pink slit flexing with need.

I moved her down above my rigid cock. My cock was eight inches long and quite thick. She would have a difficult time getting it deep inside. I lowered her body until the mushroom cap came in contact with her hole. She reached down between our bodies and spread her sex lips. Looking in my eyes she simply said, "I’m ready!”

Her wet hole came into contact with the head of my cock. She rubbed the head back and forth in her slit until it found the opening. As it aligned I dropped her an inch down. My cock head popped inside and she threw her head back and gave out a low guttural growl.

Her hips began to move. I could feel her pussy clamping and releasing its muscles. I dropped her another two inches. Her breathing had become very labored.

I raised her up and almost slipped my cock out before dropping her down again even further. I had about five inches of cock inside of her. Her head was starting to roll around with a constant mantra, “Jon yes…yes…FUCK YES!"

After giving her a moment to get accustomed to being so spread wide around my cock, I began lifting and dropping her on my cock. She was like a small flying nymph above me.

I released my grip on her and she became impaled on my cock. Her head shot back and she let out a scream. Her body began to violently convulse. My cock entered deep in her cervix – claiming it as its own. Her cunt was spasming around my cock.

I lifted her and watched how her pussy lips would lewdly grasp and possessively hold onto my cock.

I would raise and then drop her weight down on my thrusting pelvis. She was a small doll being ravished. Each time my thrust would bottom out a scream would escape her throat. Her spasms continued as she endured a continuous orgasm.

Swinging my legs off the side of the bed, I lifted her in the air while ensuring we still remained connected. Holding her in the air I began pounding her in earnest.

I began to feel my balls tighten and cock fill even more with arousal. I was to feed her cervix with my seed. Rope after rope of semen exploded inside of her until it began gushing out onto the floor.

She wrapped her small legs onto my waist and held my cock inside of her. Still limp with exhaustion I could feel her almost purring with contentment. I held her against me until my cock softened enough to finally slip out with a loud “plop”. Lots of semen then gushed immediately out onto the floor.

Releasing her she dropped onto her knees and took my cock into her mouth. Her tongue scrapping our fluids off my cock.

She stood on wobbly legs and began walking to the bathroom door. As she got to the opening she glanced over her shoulder and said, “Jon, you might want to get some lube. My ass needs to be taken too!”

 

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments