Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My vacation in Morocco

"The vacation got excitement back to my life"

10
1 Comment 1
15.8k Views 15.8k
3.9k words 3.9k words

After year and a half of hard work which turned into a rather uninspiring routine I knew I needed a break. From just about everything — my work, friends, daily routines. Even him. I felt that time pretty much just flies by without me doing much of anything. I know, being busy and feeling you are not doing much should be a warning sign. I wanted a break.

Two weeks later with boarding passes in my wallet I said goodbye and headed off to the airport. Of course he was surprised a bit but let’s face it — sometimes people do actually need a time off for themselves and he understood it.

Eleven hours after Uber picked me up I landed in Casablanca, Morocco. I slept rather well during the flight but still felt tired going through the customs and picking up luggage. I crashed out as soon as I checked in.

Waking up the next day I felt different compared to any other morning from the past year. For the first time I had no plans, nowhere to go, nothing to do. And I loved that feeling! This is what a vacation really feels like! I did my walk around the beach, sneaked out of the hotel to walk a few blocks around and had a coffee at a corner shop. I have to admit, the first few days seemed a bit awkward and I had to get used to not anything truly meaningful but I knew that the next two weeks were going to be awesome. I texted letting him know I was safe and sound.

The next few days went on as planned — sunbathing, taking swims in the hotel pool and every now and then going out to shop a few things and just look around. And although I met a few people at the resort I really loved being alone. 

As I bought an all inclusive package I really didn’t have to worry about anything — breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks. It was all included and my job was to enjoy it. And that I did.

Every evening I went to catch the dinner at about seven to enjoy the amazing Moroccan cuisine. Every now and then a guy would come by asking if he can join me but I blocked them out - I enjoyed being alone. Thinking my thoughts and watching people. 

The staff at the hotel was very friendly and I became to know a few of them. One was called Karim, a waiter at the restaurant. A really nice and polite guy looking after me at each dinner. He made sure I tasted all different foods and that my glass was full. He did pay quite a bit attention to me but not too much as he had other people to serve as well. He seemed to be a good friend with another waiter, Omar. Equally good looking local man in his thirties. They would take turns coming to my table asking if I needed anything. 

As they were not too pushy I felt flattered for the attention. And I couldn’t really blame them — a 6 feet tall woman with rather long hair wasn’t a sight they see every day. The locals measure at 5 feet 4 or so and women are even shorter. Let’s just say I made a few heads turn.

What I also noticed is that I started to arrive later each day. And stay longer. I would take my time eating and watch them move around the restaurant. As most of the people finished their dinners and left I got more of their attention. Sometimes they even had time to sit down with me for a few words before rushing off for their duties. I learned, that  grew up around here and have been working here for a few years. Their english was rather good to my surprise so we felt conformable talking to each other. 

As I was preparing to go to another dinner I took a quick glance in the mirror. I realised I’ve started dressing up. For the most part of the vacation so far I was dressed like any other vacationer wearing flip-flops, summer dresses, t-shirts and such. Now I saw myself wearing stilettos, a short dress and some make-up. Just yesterday I remember wearing tight jeans perfectly stress my long legs. Karim and Omar noticed it as well as they spent more and more time with me late into the evening. I realised I was always looking forward to the dinner and it had become the best part of the day.

I arrived at the restaurant half past nine and it had only a few tables of people enjoying their dinner. Karim quickly came to greet me and seated me to my table. In no time Omar brought me water and took my order for appetisers. As they were serving other people I noticed them peeking at me every now and then. I was swinging my leg just enough for them to notice.

Half an hour later most of the people had moved to the bar and club area with only a few people remaining to enjoy their late dinners. Omar and Karim had more time in their hands as they joined my table with a cocktail in their hand. Margarita - my favourite. I noticed their eyes wandering my body. When I talked they raised their eyes to meet mine but soon afterwards they were all over me again.

“Excuse me, gentlemen, I need to use the restroom,” I said as I stood up. They quickly did the same. I could feel their eyes on me as I walked away from the table, secretly smiling to myself. When I returned they were measuring up my legs. I took my time reaching the table so they’d had enough time to admire my assets. We chatted the night away while being more flirtatious than ever. They, however, were walking on a tightrope as both of them were on duty. As we called the evening and I returned to my room.

For the next evening I decided to take this game of mine a notch higher. I put on a short black clubbing dress with a cleavage leaving little to imagination. No bra as my breasts hold very firm. The heels made me look even taller than before. I applied some perfume just before joining the dinner, late… again. 

I could see them eating me up with their eyes. They were so distracted by me sitting in the far corner of the restaurant that at times it looked even funny when they stumbled pouring drinks or cleaning up tables. I loved it! Every time one of them came to my table I could see him wanting to stay longer. My eye game was certainly one of the reason to blame. They could not resist to watch my legs when they were away and enjoy my revealing cleavage while at my table. And with every cocktail I finished I got a new one… quickly.

As the clock approach midnight, the closing time, both of them finally managed to sit down with me. The poor guys were so distracted sitting opposite to me. I put on my A-game of being a strong, confident and sexy lady. Needless to say, this time they weren’t too good for long conversations. They watched my lips tasting the sweet drinks, my fingers playing with the umbrella. I know, cliche, right. But it works when a confident woman does it.

“Shouldn’t you be closing this thing down?” I asked after a while. Both of them snapped out of their moments realising they need to finish their days. What I said next left them speechless — “I think you know where I stay… the room number…. See both of you later?” I didn’t wait for their reply. I stood up, pulled my dress down a bit and walked away. Just to be sure they knew what I meant I looked back over my shoulder to see them following me with their eyes. I smiled as I left the restaurant.

As I walked up the stairs to my room I got a rush. What the hell girl?! What did you just do? A hint of panic hit me and for a split second I thought of escaping. That feeling was quickly brushed aside by the excitement taking over my mind and body. I opened the balcony door and stepped into the hot night with my body clearly shivering of the anticipation. I was picturing them trying to figure out weather they should accept my invitation or not. Or what to make of it anyway. Ten minutes later I got my answer when I heard the knock, my heart plummeted. Curiosity got a hold of them. I opened it just to see them even more lost than I was. Seeing that quickly got me back the confidence I had built up during the vacation.

“Come on in guys. You’ve been treating me so well here during the past week so I thought it’s my time to make you feel special,” I said realising this could mean a lot of things.

I fixed them a drink and handed it over. Karim and Omar were clearly still a bit confused as they had their first sips. “Guys, relax, you’re off duty now,” I laughed. They sat down on the edge of the couch watching me making myself a drink as well. Still wearing the same club dress, still those stilettos which made me a good 5 inches taller than them. Their eyes were fixed on me and I felt it. My breasts were enjoying the attention they got. My legs felt their silky smooth eyes on them and when I had my back at them my ass got its share of todays spotlight. I swear I’ve never felt this sexy in my life!

I turned on the TV and switched to a music channel just to break the silence and help them loosen up. “Another drink, sir?” I asked jokingly as I turned to Omar noticing his glass empty. 

“Listen guys I have this idea…” I said to them breaking this somewhat awkward situation. “Could you come over here?” I asked while leaning to the little table I had drinks set up on. They stood up and stepped closer to me. I decided to meet them half way. We stood there very close for a good few seconds before I started to squat. They froze.

I opened Omar’s belt, undid his button and zipper before reaching down for his stiffening cock. Pulling it out I tasted the tip of it with very light kiss. Moments later the head of his manhood passed my lips and I started to suck him slowly with one hand still holding him, the other resting on my knee. I’m not sure how it could have surprised them, but in a way even I was surprised. Surprised but determined. 

I could feel him growing and my lips wanting more of him. As his breathing started to become heavier I let him leave the wetness of my mouth for a second. “You too Karim, no need to be shy,” I told him without letting my eyes off Omar’s cock and continued to suck him. When Karim’s shaft sprung out I grabbed it with my resting hand.

There I was — sucking off a Moroccan man while jerking another one. I’ve never been like this but I felt strangely confident and proud of myself. 

Omar’s dick was sliding on my tongue as Karim was growing in my hand.

KeiraAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiraAngel

And then, Karim's manhood was sliding past my hungry lips while Omar was enjoying the view of my gentle fingers grabbing his.

In the last five minutes I had two men unzipping before me and I felt accomplished.

I continued to suck on Karim while surely grabbing the second one I wanted today. Then, another switch, back to Omar to enjoy his cock meeting my slippery tongue. Switching those cocks to blow made the lust in me grow. Both men started to moan very quietly.

When I stopped to take a few longer breaths I felt Karim's hands on my shoulders pulling me up. I rose past his deep brown eyes as he turned me to face Omar as she stepped behind me. The dress from my shoulders was pushed down and fell as my full breasts met Omar’s hungry eyes.

Karim's fingers traced my boobs before Omar locked his lips on my bust. It was heavenly. I pulled his head closer to me letting him know how much I enjoyed it. Karim standing behind me stepped even closer me leaving me between the two of them. His fingers wandered around my ear, down my neck, my shoulder and down from my side. Omar was sucking on my breasts while Karim was sending shivers down my spine with the most gentle of touches before reaching the strings I was wearing. I was soaking before he even touched me through the satin fabric.

I deep sigh escaped my lungs as I was drowning deeper. Karim took it as the invitation it was to pull my panties aside and touch my swollen clit. “Yes, please,” I said… or thought… I don’t know. I felt him becoming more adventurous as the tips of his fingers were probing me. “Two… men…” was the thought running through my mind.

Omar’s fingers joined as I felt two hands playing with me. It was irresistible how gentle the two men were, taking turns stroking my wetness. One of them parted my pussy lips as the other slid his finger in me followed by the deepest moan escaping me. 

Omar was looking at me as his finger was pushing deeper and deeper. Karim, still standing behind me squeezed my nipple just enough to send another set of shivers running through me.

I needed to snap out of it or this will end sooner than expected. I slowly pushed Omar away and Karim took a step back as well. “You’re still dressed…” I said after getting my breath back. “I, on the other hand, am almost naked,” I said with emphasis on almost while letting my panties drop to the floor. Their eyes were on my landing strip showing where I wanted both of them.

“And the heels, you want me to keep them on?” I asked when looking at each of them. They nodded while I watched them undressing themselves.

Once naked with their cocks standing proud I told them to sit as I wanted to continue what I started in the first place. I kneeled between Karim's spread legs, grabbed his throbbing dick and inhaled it. My hungry lips locked around him as I started to bounce my head. I felt Omar grabbing my hand and guiding it to his cock. Indeed, why jerk yourself when he has me. Karim's cock hit the back of my throat so I had to slow down. Not that I wanted to but because of the reflexes.

I’m not used to taking that deep. Karim appreciated it and enjoyed me sucking him slowly. Omar stroked my hair to silently signal his deepest wish of the moment. I was delighted to turn my head to his erection and swallow it. My head was now bouncing on his lap, my tongue tasting his salty pre-cum. I could feel his blood vessels, his stiffening meat and the anticipation his mind sends down here. His delicious rod sliding in and out of between my red lips. 

I smiled at them when I came to rest, at the same time continuing to stroke each of them with a firm grip. I could see them enjoying themselves with eyes closed and bodies laid back.

Without saying anything I decided to go for it. I stood up and got on the couch on top of Omar and guided him to my pussy before slowly lowering myself on him. I felt the head of his cock parting my pussy lips as it made its way deeper in to me. At that point in think I lost control, enjoying the feeling of his cock filling my pussy.

My firm breasts were inches away from his face as I grabbed the back of the couch and started to ride him. I could see his eyes roll around as his erection was enjoyed by this 6 foot tall American beauty. His cock touched me in so many ways it made me wanting more and more as I started to pick up pace. I slammed my body on to him taking him all the way in to the deepness of my cunt and holding him there while my breasts covered his face. I loved him. I loved his body and the way it made feel. And I loved myself for doing all of this.

I continued to ride wanting to feel every inch of his thrusting cock. The blood in his erection caused him to grow even more stretching my pussy to keep him in. In the midst of desire I had forgotten all about Karim even he was right there next to us. He had stood up on the couch, grab my head and turned it towards his pointing erection.

My mouth opened and he slid in. For the first time ever my body was accepting two cocks at the same time. It drew me wild, absolutely wild. I continued to ride Omar while I sucked Karim with hunger I’ve never had.

At times I could feel Omar’s lips grabbing my nipples but I couldn’t stand still and let him enjoy. I was way too hungry myself. The gentle touches of the two men had driven me so wild I simply wanted to fuck them. And they didn’t seem to mind as Omar dick was deep in me and Karim enjoyed his member being sucked with the same rhythm. I was loosing my mind! Needless to say the moans got louder and louder as both were enjoying my body and I was enjoying theirs. We got so loud Karim decided to silence us for a second by stepping down from the couch. He took my hand and guided me off Omar leaving his hard dick glittering.

As we walked towards the bed Omar got up as well and followed us. Ever so lightly he pushed me on the bed leaving my eyes asking, wanting as I looked at him. “Spread your legs,” he said calmly. Both of the watched as I parted my bent legs, heels resting on the bed. My swollen, wet and hungry pussy was for their eyes to enjoy. They didn’t seem to hurry as both of them admired me.

After a few moments, Omar approached me and dove between my legs pulling my pussy to his lips. He started to suck, lick, stroke — everything at the same time. It was mad! I watched Karim standing there, his full erection in his hands stroking himself slowly. “Karim… Omar…” I wasn’t sure what I wanted to say as my mind was playing tricks on me. “What’s that, you want Karim?” Omar asked stopping his magic down at the strip and stepping away.

Karim took his place and started with long strokes with his tongue. Fuck! I couldn’t stand still and my lower body started to meet him, graving for more . Omar was the one standing now and watching has his friend ate me.

“Karim, my turn,” he said after a minute leaving me laying naked on the bed, legs spread wide and pussy demanding for just about anything. It was Omar again, licking me and playing with my clit. His tongue was amazing as it explored my opening and made its way in me, stroking me inside and out. I opened my eyes to see Karim stroking himself really close to me. I wanted to reach him but couldn’t as if my body was paralysed. A few moments later Omar stopped. I opened my eyes demanding him to continue but they had other plans.

Karim grabbed me by my waist and pulled me up. Omar got on the bed laying on his back right in front of me. Karim made get on all fours and pushed my legs aside so he could be between them. It seemed to happen very fast and the next thing I knew he slammed his cock in to me — all the way. All the licking and riding had made my pussy open up and gladly accept Karim. I screamed as I couldn’t hold back. Omar, lying right in front of me, grabbed my head and pulled me to his cock. I fraction of a second later I felt them both.

Omar rested his hands allowing to set my own pace blowing him while Karim was thrusting in me.  I wanted to breath but found hard time finding the pace for it. I had to let him out of my mouth so I could take a few deep breaths before his hands guided me back. Karim was picking up speed as his cock rammed into me. Omar’s hands were still on my head adjusting the pace for his liking. I felt that the tides had turned but was still immensely enjoying of everything happening.

Let me remind you. I had never been with two men at the same time. And I chose the adventure I’m having right now. I got these two wanting me and now… well… they have me. I felt Karim's cock harder than ever using every inch of my pussy.  Omar was frantic of his cock being swallowed at the same time. I got in to the rhythm taking care both of them in perfect harmony, I had two cocks taking care of what I needed most — feeling alive.

Five seconds later Karim thrusted one last time before streams of his cum filled my pussy. It caught me by surprise but Omar held me there, my lips mounted around his shaft.  Waiting a second, then another before he sent his load right into my mouth. I had to swallow. Quickly. Yet at the same time it all felt as if it was a slow motion movie. I could feel every stream, every trust, every anticipation and release. Omar released a few more times before his cock calmed down leaving me amazed.

How the fuck did they do it?! Both of them sending their loads into me at the same time, filling me like never before. Moments later I was dripping. They pulled away leaving me breathless on the bed. I couldn’t think. I was just lying there, getting my breathing back.

Omar and Karim laid next to me panting. I felt Karim’s fluid flow out of me. And taste of Omar’s cum in my mouth.

I lost the track of time so I don’t know how long we just stayed there without saying a word.

 At one point they stood up and started dressing themselves. Me and my worn out body just laying there on the bed as I watched them getting ready to leave.

“We’ll see you at dinner,” was the last thing Karim said before closing the door. I was completely worn out. It was only then I remember him.

Published 
Written by seductivethoughts
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments