Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Best Friend

"Going rogue can be fun."

76
18 Comments 18
66.5k Views 66.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

Cynthia was my wife’s best friend. They seemed inextricably hooked at the waist and went everywhere together. I didn’t mind for the most part, because Cynthia was very outgoing and fun to be around. She was also cute, like my wife, but I think my wife had her beat in several areas, especially in the sexy department. Cynthia became such a mainstay in our house and every time we went somewhere that some of my guy friends began to wonder if I had two wives. I assured them I only had one wife.

Cynthia and I played around a lot, but we both knew there was a line that neither of us should ever cross. We got close a couple of times, but then either she or myself would look at the other, smile and say, “We better not,” or “Time out.”

This worked fairly well until a few weeks back. Margaret and I had a small spat. I don’t even remember what we argued about, but I do remember sleeping on the couch for the first time in ten years. I confided in Cynthia about the ordeal and she said that the next time Margaret and I argued, rather than take the couch, for me just come over to her place and she would gladly make room for me in her bed. I knew she was joking, but for some odd reason, I suspected she might not be joking.

“Time out,” I replied.

“OK, OK, OK,” Cynthia replied. She apologized and said she didn’t mean to make light of our marital spat. She said she’d talk to Margaret and see what was really going on.

That night, I slept on the couch a for a second night. Margaret was that hacked off. She didn’t even want to talk to me or talk at all. I called Cynthia and she said she would come over and talk with Cynthia.

About an hour later and Cynthia knocked on the door. She suggested I go for a drive and allow her and Margaret to chat.

About an hour later and Cynthia called me on my cell.

“You may want to get a hotel or just go to my place for the night,” Cynthia suggested. “She’s pretty stoked.”

I didn’t have a lot of available cash, so I asked Cynthia if I could just crash at her place.

“Sure,” she replied. “I think Margaret will eventually be OK and the two of you will be able to work things out, but you may have to give her a few days.”

I agreed and headed to Cynthia’s place. I slipped off my shoes and settled on to the couch. As I looked around at her well- furnished apartment, I tried to wrap my head around the discord Margaret and I had. It was unsettling, to say the least. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 2:30am. I figured Cynthia probably decided to stay at the house, so I slipped off my pants and my shirt and settled into Margaret’s oversized Queen-sized bed.

I don’t know what time Cynthia came in. All I know is that I woke up to a warm body snuggling next to me. In the fog of sleep, I had developed a huge erection. I reached over and instinctively grabbed the hand next to me and placed it on to my boner, not even thinking about who I was sleeping with. The hand squeezed my tool. I slid my boxer shorts down my legs and kicked them off under the covers. I pulled the warm body on top of myself. We kissed, deeply and passionately, as she pressed her body against mine.

Suddenly, I realized the body was not Margaret, but someone with whom I had not slept with or kissed before.

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray

My instinct was to push her off from on top of me, but I didn’t. I couldn’t.

“We can’t,” I said.

“Yes, we can,” she whispered.

“No,” I replied.

“I’m saving your fucking marriage,” she shot back, “so shut up.”

She pressed her lips back to mine and thrust her wicked tongue deep into my mouth. I wanted to stop her, but I couldn’t.

Cynthia worked her way down my body with kisses, even as I protested, albeit not too strongly. When she finally reached my boner, she took me in her mouth and did unspeakable things, that not even Margaret would do.

Cynthia slipped out of from under the covers and sat on top of my extended legs, my stiff cock resting on my lower abdomen and against her pubic area. She stripped out of her nightie and then sat on my extended legs facing me. I had always admired her lean and well-toned body from a distance, and now, here we were about to do the unthinkable. Oh my gosh! I was giddy with excitement. Screw my wife, I thought. She deserves this.

Margaret thinks we’re having an affair, Cynthia said as she looked down on me.

“Of course,” Cynthia continued, “I told her we weren’t.”

Damn.

“She told me to go fuck you and then to send you home,” Cynthia said, ‘Because she was sure she had more to offer than I do.”

I was floored. First of all, I didn’t want to be thought of as a piece of property over which to be fought. Then I thought, “What the heck, just lie back and enjoy it.”

I sure didn’t want to come between two good friends, one of whom I was inextricably married to. Cynthia rocked back and forth on top of me, my cock pressing against her vagina.

“I like what I’m feeling,” Cynthia said, pressing herself against my tool.

“Me too,” I replied.

Cynthia lifted up and slipped the head of my cock into her tight little pussy, taking the time to first rub it around her labia. I could feel the walls of her vagina clamping down on my cock as I settled further and further into her little love box. She leaned forward, her breasts pressing against me, and again, we kissed, deeply and passionately. She shuddered. I exploded. She let out a deep moan as she flooded my lap and the bedsheets. I dug my finger-tips into her ass. It was intense for the both of us.

I closed my eyes and drifted back off to sleep.

I woke a few hours later and got dressed.

As I walked into the house, I found Margaret sitting at the coffee table.

“So where have you been?” she asked.

“I spent the night at Cynthia’s,” I replied.

“Did you guys fuck?” Margaret asked.

“No,” I replied, “We simply talked.”

I was lying and I felt bad about it. But there was no way I was going to admit to sleeping outside of our marriage.

Margaret stepped over to where I was standing, placed her arms around my neck and apologized.

“I was so wrong,” she said. “Please forgive me.”

We kissed. The argument was over. We made wild passionate love at that point, unlike ever before. Cynthia had saved our marriage. How could I ever thank her? Sometimes, good friends have to sacrifice and Cynthia was one of those good friends.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments