Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Life Chapter 2

"John finds out his wife has been hiding more"

40
14 Comments 14
12.4k Views 12.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Chapter 2

I almost lasted the whole week out of town, but after five days I was climbing the walls. I called Mr. Green and asked for an update. He told me I lasted longer than most of his clients before calling, and then he told me he had some things and we could meet first thing tomorrow morning at my office. As I drove back home early the next morning, I called Gwen and told her that I was back in town but needed to go the office to finish some paper work and that I would be home later that night. As I waited in my office for Mr. Green to show up, I wondered what he had uncovered. How many more guys? Was this a long term affair? Were there more pictures? Should I get a divorce attorney? None of these thoughts were good and I started pacing right as Mr. Green showed up. My secretary let him in my office and closed the door behind her on the way out, she knew I didn’t want to be interrupted. Mr. Green sat down across from my desk and told me.

“I have done this a long time and I always ask this question, do you want to know everything?”

I answered without pause.

“Yes.”

“Ok.”

Mr. Green handed me a flash drive and I knew it wasn’t good. Before I could put it in my computer, he told me to wait because he needed to explain what he had seen and found over the last week.

“Mr. Haring, your wife has been unfaithful to you. I was able to find quite a few pictures and videos of her with other people that were saved on her computer in a somewhat secret file. I followed her for a couple of days and she didn’t see anyone in an intimate way.”

Mr. Green sat there and let me take in what he told me. There were other times, other men, other pictures and videos and Gwen had kept them on her computer. It took me a minute to recompose myself and then I asked Mr. Green.

“I assume you see this sort of thing a lot. What is the next step for a person in my situation?”

“Everyone handles it differently, but I don’t judge.”

I thanked Mr. Green for his time and service and paid him and showed him out the door. I told him that I knew how to get in touch with him if I needed anything else. As I sat at my desk with the flash drive in my hand, I pondered if I really wanted to see what was on it. It took me all of five seconds to plug the drive in and there were five folders that popped up, each with a date on them. All the dates were within the last two years, with the latest one being a couple months ago.

The first folder I clicked on was dated about two months ago. Needless to say these pictures were not what I wanted to see. The first group showed Gwen in a black bra and matching thong and she was posing in different positions for the camera, some from the front and some from behind. The photos continued as she removed her bra and then thong and started posing in much dirtier poses. There were pictures of her pushing her tits up and licking her own nipples. Ones of her with her legs spread wide and her playing with her pussy. Some of her on her knees as she looked over her shoulder and spread her ass for the camera. I was in disbelief of what I was seeing, but for some reason I wanted to see more.

The next showed her sucking on a cock while she looked up at the camera. There were ones of the cock just entering her mouth and then ones showing her swallowing the entire length. There was a picture of the cock just sitting on her face, like the guy dick slapped her and then left it there and took a picture. I knew it was going to happen and as I looked at each picture my cock kept getting harder and harder.

The next group showed Gwen on her back and the cock was inside her pussy. There were a few like this and then a couple of her face and there was no doubt she was enjoying it. They went on and showed Gwen in different positions getting fucked. Her from behind, her riding him, her bent over a chair, it seemed like she enjoyed every new position from the look on her face.

The last few pictures were of Gwen back on her knees with the dick in her mouth. Then they showed her hand wrapped around it and I knew what was coming next. Four pictures of her face covered in cum. The cum was on her forehead, cheeks and nose, and it was dripping down her face. The last picture showed her tongue sticking out of her mouth trying to lick the cum from her chin. I closed the folder and sat in my chair and was on the verge of tears and then I felt my dick and how hard it was. I needed to see the other folders, no matter how bad they were.

I opened the folder that was dated eight months ago and the first thing I saw somehow shocked me. It was Gwen and Lucy, one of her good friends, and they were both naked in a hotel room. The pictures continued and the two women were posing for the camera and were showing everything they had. I never realized how hot Lucy was and these pictures only proved it. Lucy and Gwen were lying next to each other on the bed with spread legs so the camera got a great view of both of their shaved cunts.

The next shots showed the women fingering each other. Gwen reaching over and sliding two fingers inside Lucy’s wet pussy and Lucy doing the same to her. The final picture of the group showed both women licking their own fingers, tasting the juices of their friend. I couldn’t stop myself as I locked my office door and then sat back down and took out my cock. I started stroking myself as I clicked to the next group of pictures.

I had a feeling what I would see and I was right. It started with Lucy going down on Gwen, her tongue licking my wife’s pussy. There must have been a dozen pictures of Lucy tongue fucking Gwen, sucking on her clit and getting her off. The next group showed the opposite as Gwen was going down on Lucy. Gwen had told me she fooled around with a girl once in college but never since then. I examined each picture closely as Gwen worked her tongue into her good friend’s twat. After another dozen pictures of my wife licking and sucking pussy, I was close to cumming, but I held off, wanting to see what was left.

The next bunch of pictures showed both women sucking on some guy’s dick, Lucy taking the shaft while Gwen licked his balls. I looked at a few of these pictures before I realized someone else must be taking the pictures. I was correct because a few pictures later the girls were doing the same thing but it was a different dick. I couldn’t take it any longer and made myself cum while I looked at a picture of Gwen with her mouth around a strangers cock while Lucy licked his balls. I fired a huge load of cum on the floor and then leaned back in my chair. The feeling of pleasure from my orgasm was quickly replaced by anger and then shame as to what caused it. How could I get off to pictures of my own wife fucking some other men?

This thought was quickly erased when I realized there were more pictures in the folder that I hadn’t looked at yet, not to mention a whole other folder I hadn’t even started to look at. I clicked through the rest of the pictures and it didn’t shock me to see one of the guys fucking Lucy while Gwen sucked Lucy’s nipples. The girls switched places and the guy took his turn on my wife. The close ups of his cock sliding into her cunt were equally angering and arousing to me, as I clicked from picture to picture. The guys switched places and the new guy took his turn with both women.

There was a group of pictures with both women on their hands and knees each with a guy fucking them from behind. One guy was taking a picture in a mirror so it was a reflection I was looking at but it hid nothing. The guys switched women again and the same picture was taken a few more times. They used the mirror to take more pictures as the girls rode the guys and I could see Gwen was the one with the camera, snapping away as she rode the cock. I could tell the guys were about the same age as the guy from the other folder, late 20’s, in good shape, and were enjoying themselves a lot.

By the time I got to the last group of pictures, I was hard again and jerking off. Deep down I knew what I wanted the last pictures to be of but I hoped they weren’t. In the end, I got to see what I wanted to: pictures of both guys cumming all over Gwen and Lucy’s faces. Both women looked like porn stars with cumming running down their faces. The last pictures showed them licking the cum from each other’s faces until there was none left. I came for the second time in ten minutes and still as angry and ashamed as before.

I decided I was going to save the third and final folder for tomorrow, although I didn’t know how I was going to sleep tonight wondering what it contained. I took the flash drive and locked it in my private safe and cleaned up the mess I had made on the floor and headed home. How was I going to look my wife in the eyes after what I just saw.

Gwen was there waiting for me when I got home, happy as ever to see me. She hugged me and kissed me and I did my best not to show any anger. It helped that the kids were home and I promised myself I wouldn’t make a scene with them there. We had dinner as a family and I told them about my fake business trip and why it was so important. By the end of the night I almost felt like nothing had happened, then I looked at my wife and I was reminded of what I had seen earlier on my computer. Gwen and I headed to bed at the same time and when she came out of the bathroom she was wearing some very sexy lingerie.

It was a black corset that amplified her tits with a matching pair of g-string panties. She smiled at me and walked to the bed telling me how much she missed me. She reached under the sheets and started to stroke my hardening cock. She leaned over and whispered in my ear.

“I’ve missed you so much and I’m going to show you how happy I am to have you back.”

Gwen crawled in bed and went straight for my dick. Even though I had already cum twice today I was hard and ready for a third time.

emiesmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emiesmith

Gwen was always good at giving head and she did not disappoint tonight. She took my dick in her mouth and the warmth as she went up and down on it was amazing. I reached down and slid my finger into her panties and started fingering her while she blew me. Her pussy was soaking wet and I wondered if it was from me or if she was imagining sucking another man’s cock as she sucked mine, but at this point I didn’t care.

It didn’t take long until she stopped sucking me off and told me she wanted to ride me. She reached down and slid the g-string off and threw it at me. I caught it and for some reason brought them to my nose and inhaled her scent. Gwen gave me this odd look when she saw me do this but then smiled.

“Dirty boy, did you miss the way my pussy smells?”

“Get on and fuck me.”

She didn’t need to be told twice and easily slid down my prick. She began to slowly ride me as I reached up and cupped her tits. She was soon in a rhythm as she impaled herself onto my cock. Gwen’s eyes were closed as she continued to ride me but mine were wide open as I looked at her and could only see her fucking the other men in the pictures. My head was filled with images of her sucking cock and taking a dick deep within her cunt. I could see her and Lucy eating each other’s pussies and then sharing the two cocks in that hotel room. Each time I thought of one of those pictures I would get closer and closer to cumming. I could feel Gwen’s cunt start to suck my cock and I knew she would be cumming soon.

“Oh fuck, John. Your cock is so big, it feels amazing inside me. I missed you so much. I’m gonna cum, John. I’m gonna cum right fucking now!”

And she did. Gwen’s body tightened up and I could see her shake with pleasure as her orgasm rushed through her body. When she rolled off of me my cock was still hard and coated with her juices and I needed to cum. I looked over at Gwen and she was lying on her back with her eyes closed breathing hard and it came to me. I got up on my knees and aimed my cock right at her face and started jerking off. I pictured her on her knees taking load after load of other men’s cum and right before I came Gwen opened her eyes and saw where my cock was aiming and knew what I was going to do. I guess she was in shock because she didn’t move as I shot three ropes of cum right in her face. When I knew I was done I sat back on the bed and looked at Gwen who had my relatively small load covering her face and was looking right at me.

“What the fuck, John?”

“I don’t know, I saw it in a porno and just wanted to try it.”

“Well fuck, how about next time you give me a warning before you cum in my face?”

Gwen got up and went to the bathroom to clean her face. I smiled at what I had done and I didn’t care how mad she was with me. As I laid in bed I thought I got at least a little justice for what she had done to me, but then I realized one facial would not come close to making up for fucking other guys. When Gwen got back into bed she snuggled up to me as if nothing was wrong, and as far as she knew, nothing was.

As we fell asleep I thought about how she said ‘next time’ meaning she didn’t really have a problem with it. Although I had seen enough to know taking a big load of cum in her face didn’t bother her, from what I could tell she liked it. I had to admit the sex was pretty good and ever since I found out she was cheating on me and I now had all the pictures I was getting hard more than when I was a teenager. That was the first time I actually thought about if I could stay married to Gwen, knowing what I knew.

The next morning, I was out the door and in my office before anyone else was there. I had woken up with a hard on and knew I had the last folder of pictures to look at. There was no hesitation this time as to whether I was going to look at them, I just clicked on the first picture and went through all of them. These pictures were taken a little more than a year ago and they were rather tame compared to what the others showed. They were only pictures of Gwen undressing and then posing naked on the bed. I was disappointed that there was not any real action shots and then I saw the last picture wasn’t a picture, it was actually a video. It was one thing to look at pictures of my wife with another guy, but actually watching a video of her with another guy, hearing her moan, hearing him fuck her, I didn’t know if I could handle it. Needless to say there was no option of not watching it and I clicked the ‘play’ button and the video started where the pictures left off, of Gwen naked on the bed. I could hear every word as clear as day as the guy filming was having a little fun with Gwen.

“So Gwen, why don’t you crawl over here and suck my cock, I know you are good at it.”

“I am, and I would love nothing more than to have your dick in my mouth.”

Gwen crawled over to the guy, the camera following her every move and right before taking his hard cock into her mouth she looked up at the camera and smiled, then swallowed his dick. The shot showed her bobbing up and down on his dick and picked up every slurping sound she made in the process. She worked his cock with her mouth like a pro and by what the guy was saying he really was enjoying it.

“That’s it, Gwen, suck me off. Suck my cock like the little slut you are.”

The young man continued to talk dirty to Gwen and it seemed like she enjoyed it. Every time he called her a name she would look up at him and try to smile with his dick in her mouth and then go back to sucking him off. He was getting close to cumming but wanted to fuck her before he did so he pushed her off his dick and as she sat back on her knees and told her.

“It’s time I fuck you. Tell me you want it, tell me you want my cock deep inside that wet cunt.”

“I do, please. Please fuck me. I need you to fuck my cunt.”

Gwen looked directly at the camera as she pleaded to get fucked. The guy put her on her hands and knees facing a big mirror and kneeled behind her. It was obvious how this was going to go down. He pointed the camera at the mirror and it showed Gwen’s face as his cock entered her from behind. The young man wasted no time and started pounding her pussy from behind. He would spank her ass and pull her hair, all while videoing with the other hand. The camera picked up every word he said to her.

“Fuck yea, your pussy is so tight and wet, I needed this. God, you are such a slut, such a hot fucking slut. Say it... tell me what you really are.”

“I am a slut. I’m a big nasty fucking slut. Now keep fucking me and make me cum, please!”

Gwen and the guy fucked for another twenty minutes. They changed positions a few more times and the camera caught every change. Her riding him, him on top of her, reverse cowgirl as the camera filmed them in the mirror. The whole time he called her names and she loved it. He made her talk dirty to him and she did so with ease.

“That’s it, fuck my cunt. Fuck my whorish wet cunt. Fuck me hard. Fuck me like the dirty slut I am.”

Gwen must have had numerous orgasms and each time she did the guy continued to fuck her. When he could not go any longer he put Gwen on her knees and stood in front of her, aiming the camera at her face. They both knew what was coming but he made her beg for it.

“Say it. Tell me what you want.”

“Your cum. I want you to cum all over my slutty face.”

The guy jerked off and moved his dick closer to her face and then gave her another command.

“Hold your ring up. Show the camera your pretty wedding ring. Let them see you are married and fucking someone else.”

Gwen only hesitated for a second before she held her ring up for the camera to see. And the guy added.

“Tell your husband how big a slut you are. Tell him how you love fucking younger men and how you get off when they cum all over your face.”

“Yes, I’m a married slut and I don’t care. Cum on my married face. Cum all over it, please!”

The guy blasted five ropes of cum onto Gwen’s face. When he was done he wiped the tip of his dick, and the last drop of cum, off on Gwen’s tongue. He stepped back and continued to film Gwen as she sat there covered in cum.

“I bet you would love for your husband to see you like this, covered in cum and acting like a whore. I bet you could make him kiss you, make him taste my cum on your lips and then make him lick it off your face. Maybe next time I will make you bring him and he can watch me fuck you and I’ll fill your cunt with my cum and you can make him suck it all out.”

The look on Gwen’s face changed for an instant. It was like she briefly pondered what the guy had said and then let that image run through her head.

Before she could answer, the video went black and I was left holding my limp cock in my hand with a puddle of my cum on the floor. I didn’t know at what point of the video I came but I knew the last part of the video was what I was left thinking about. Did Gwen want that? Did she want me to watch her fuck someone else? Did she want me to clean the cum off of her when he was done? Would I actually consider doing it?

As I cleaned up the mess I made, I wondered about these things. I had never had this fantasy but now it forced it’s way into my head, and I was forced to think about it. As I looked up something on the internet, I couldn’t get the thought of actually watching Gwen fuck another guy out of my head. I had just watched a video of it and I had to admit it was extremely hot and I did get off to it. When I found the number I was looking for, I called it and was able to make an appointment for later that morning. I forced myself to actually get some work done while the time ticked away.

Published 
Written by clonjon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments