Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Now It's Time To Take Stock

"The stocktake"

6
2 Comments 2
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

My wife of twenty-two years and I recently fulfilled our dream and bought ourselves a small upmarket convenience store in a small town near to where we live.

As I mentioned last time, we both gave up our jobs and took on this well-established business along with the staff, although I had recently added two new members. The staff were three married ladies, two in their thirties and one in her twenties; a divorcee in her forties and two girls in their late teens. We decided on a new rota once the new members arrived but didn’t change too much, so not to rock the boat. The staff were all happy with the hours they had been allocated and the store was thriving.

My wife, by this time, had decided she no longer shared my dream and I bought her a new house nearer to her parents and we separated. I now owned the business outright and was able to implement all the changes I wanted and the staff were much happier.

It was now that time of year when I needed to carry out a stocktake. Rather than using an expensive company to complete the task, I offered my staff the chance to earn some extra cash if they helped me.

I needed two members of staff to work with me overnight to count every item in the store and collate the documents required. I left it to the girls to sort it between them as to who could give up their time and get the job done as quickly and professionally as possible.

As it turned out, they all wanted to earn some extra money so they decided to put all the names in a hat and the first two drawn out would get the job. I had the job of selecting the two winners and ended up pulling the names Beth and Tina from the hat. They were really pleased. The others though were quite disappointed.

Over the next few days, all members of staff got involved in the task of checking each item, labelling them and making the final task much easier. We started the full stocktake after closing on a Saturday night; the shop was to remain closed on Sunday reopening on Monday morning. The day staff left and I was joined by Beth and Tina who were to help me.

Tina, you may remember, is a married lady in her thirties with three young children. She has an amazing figure and the most amazing pair of tits. Beth was a young mother of a little boy. She was aged twenty-eight, slightly overweight for her frame but looked very sexy. She was five-feet-six but taller in her sexy heels, blonde and very attractive she also has an amazing big pair of tits.

It was a hot summer’s night so I had the air-con on full blast to make it more comfortable to carry out our duties and, of course, plenty of cold drinks ready including beer and wine.

Both my ladies turned up in tight-fitting white T-shirts, nice tight fitting shorts and sandals. It was also clear that neither wore a bra. It was as though they had got their heads together and decided to dress alike to tease me and look amazing. The air-con’s cold air had also made their nipples stand erect through their T-shirts which obviously affected my cock.

We had a quick drink and got started straight away. The ladies were doing the counting, whilst I was filling in the documentation as well as watching two wonderful pairs of tits bouncing around as the moved about the store.

 We had a break late into the evening and ordered pizzas which were delivered swiftly. We ate, chatted and drank wine and beer before restarting the task of counting every item in store.

At around two o’clock there was a knock on the rear storeroom door, I assumed it would be the police checking up on us as we had lights on when we would normally be closed. I opened the door and found Marie, my youngest staff member standing outside. Marie was in floods of tears and visibly very upset.

I invited Marie in told her to take a seat in my office, where I was joined by Beth and Tina who tried to console her. It turned out that Marie had dumped by her long-term boyfriend. It turned out he had been cheating on her with an older woman with whom he worked. Marie explained that she wanted to be with friends rather than going home and knew we were in the shop so came straight here.

Marie looked so sexy in her very short mini skirt, low-cut shirt that showed off her perfect cleavage and killer heels. Marie had been out clubbing so was wearing loads of make-up and looked beautiful.

We explained we needed to get on and she was happy to sit in my office alone, with a few glasses of wine and leftover pizza. We all took turns to check on Marie during the next few hours ensuring she was ok after her break up. I made most of the visits just to get another look at her great tits that always looked massive on her tiny frame.  I was sure she had undone another button from when she first arrived last night.

The stocktake took a lot less time than we had expected and by four o’clock we were all done and dusted.

I offered to drive the ladies home but none of them wanted to go yet as they had made their excuses and were not expected home until much later in the day. Beth suggested we go back to my house and have a nice long sauna and to get out of our sweaty clothes. Tina readily agreed and Marie asked if she could tag along as she didn’t want to be alone. I took no time to agree with their brilliant idea.

We locked up the shop and drove to my house. I switched the sauna and the hot tub on while we all had a nice long drink and relaxed after a long hard night.

After about an hour, both the hot tub and sauna were up to temperature and ready to use. I grabbed a quick shower whilst the girls all headed off to the sauna room. I slipped on a pair of swimming shorts and joined the naked ladies in the sauna after asking if they minded.

Beth said, “You can join us if you lose the shorts.”

They had all seen me naked before so I dropped my shorts and sat on the bench beside Marie, opposite Beth and Tina. From my position, I could admire three fantastic pairs of large tits with pearls of sweat running down them and dripping off some really big stubby nipples. The sight of the three naked ladies already had an effect on my growing and hardening cock which was impossible to hide.

The older ladies suggested we head to the hot tub outside on the patio. I readily agreed but Marie asked if I would stay with her for a while as she wanted to talk to me alone. Beth and Tina left the Sauna and headed off outside where it was now daylight. The sun was coming up and it was really quite warm. Both of them quickly entered the bubbling hot tub.

My garden is not overlooked so it was safe to wander outside naked without alarming the neighbours. So they lay in the hot tub chatting and soaking up the early morning sunshine.

MissMelaniee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissMelaniee

Beth and Tina having left, Marie asked if I would put my arm around her and give her a cuddle. I felt a bit nervous as we were both naked but did as requested. Marie snuggled into me and told me all about her now ex-boyfriend and why she had dumped him. She also said that she felt a bit guilty as she had not been entirely faithful to him either.

I felt quite fatherly towards Marie as she is so tiny and so beautiful, but also knew she was a grown woman with an amazing body and could not resist resting my hand on her lovely firm left breast. Marie was very tearful whilst describing her break up and did nothing about my hand massaging her breast.

I was beginning to think I was taking advantage of her situation when she took my very swollen cock in her hand and began to massage it up and down bringing me to a very quick erection. I kissed the top of her head and gently pushed her head down so her head was in my lap, Marie knew what I wanted and responded by taking my cock in her sweet little mouth and started to give me an amazing blowjob.

I went to reach down a give Marie’s pussy some attention but she moved away and knelt on the sauna floor in front of me. Marie looked at me and said, “ You have always been so kind to me I want to give you something back.”

Marie then continued to give me an amazing blowjob whilst massaging my balls and stroking my cock, I did though manage to caress her perfect firm tits as she pleasured me. I knew I could not last very long as Marie has an amazing technique, also being as beautiful and sexy as she is, I lost all control and shot my load time and time again into her willing mouth which she had no trouble at all swallowing.

Once I had started to go limp she stopped and re-joined me on the bench kissing me deeply on my lips and thanking me again for being so kind. I really wanted to make love to her but that would have to wait for another time.

By mid-morning, the ladies had had enough sitting in the hot tub and decided to catch some rays and spread themselves out on the big sunbeds on the lawn. The ladies remained naked but took my advice and covered themselves with suntan lotion that I provided.

Marie though, showered and got dressed. Then I slipped on my shorts and drove her home whilst the other ladies relaxed on my lawn. On the journey, I could not take my eyes off her perfect legs as she sat beside me in my car.

By early afternoon, Tina decided she ought to go home so she showered, dressed and left having called a taxi to collect her. I escorted her to the front door gave her a big kiss and she was gone.

Beth remained outside still completely naked and lying on the sunbed getting very hot in the heat of the mid-day sunshine. After a short while, Beth asked if she could take a shower as she was getting too hot. I gave her towels and showed her to the wet room where I left her and went to sort out more drinks.

Ten minutes later Beth joined me in the kitchen wrapped up in one of my big white towels. She took me by the hand and without a word from either of us she led me to the master bedroom. She dropped the towel and sat on the edge of the bed where she beckoned me over. I stood directly in front of her with my cock growing by the second.

She took my cock in her hands and rubbed him back to full attention, then took me into her mouth and with a cheeky grin commenced giving me an amazing blowjob. I needed more, so I pushed her back onto the bed and straddled her face so she could continue sucking my cock whilst I buried my head between her slender legs munching on her neatly trimmed pussy.

We gave each other loads of attention for ages and ages, during which she had many orgasms before I shot my load down her throat. Beth continued sucking my cock for ages after I had finished shooting my load and didn’t stop until I started to go limp.

We both then just lay and cuddled each other and massaging each other’s bodies as we recovered from a long session of licking and sucking. I could not resist playing with her big firm tits as she gently stroked my cock back to a full erection, I gently took each big stubby nipple in turn in my mouth as she moaned at the pleasure it was giving her.

I had no idea her tits were so sensitive and that she had orgasms just having her tits sucked and nipples pinched and stroked.

I now had to make love to her, so I slipped between her legs and easily pushed my cock into her soaking pussy. She was a great lover and was bucking away as I slipped my full length in and out of her body.

We made love in so many positions before I finally exploded deep inside her and she screamed as she had a massive long orgasm brought on by mine. After a while I slipped my cock from her pussy cover in our joint juices and offered it to her mouth, she took me in her mouth straight away and licked my cock clean of our juices until I became too sensitive and I had to stop her.

We then just kissed and lay together for ages loving each other’s bodies and sharing a very special moment.

Beth realised the time and finally had to leave as she was expected home. She showered again then dressed and was collected by taxi.

Shortly after Beth left, Marie phoned me asking if she could come back to my house as her parents were away and she needed some company. I drove over to her house and collected her and noticed she had with her an overnight bag.

Marie had also changed her clothes and was now in a white see-through boob tube that showed off her big firm tits very nicely, a short floral skirt and nice heeled sandals that made her legs look amazing.

We drove to a nice country pub where we had a good meal. After dinner, we drove back to my house. On the journey, I slipped a finger into the top of her boob tube pulling it down releasing her tits which remained out for the rest of the journey. I also commented on her bag and asked if she intended staying over.

She replied, “Yes of course.”

Back at my house, Marie changed into the sexiest outfit I had ever seen, a black and red Basque, a black thong, back seamed stockings and heels, then helped me out of my clothes.

Marie treated me to a night of amazing sex during which we had sex in every position imaginable and in most rooms of the house, I just insisted she kept her stockings and heels on throughout. When we were both exhausted and spent we snuggled up in my king size bed and both fell asleep fairly quickly.

In the morning I quizzed Marie about our age difference but she just brushed it off and said, “It doesn’t matter at all.”

Not long after this Marie moved in with me and she now has an amazing wardrobe of sexy lingerie. Now she alone gets all my attention, for now anyway!

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments